The Mind Games

By immaximumride

PG-13 Hundreds of children across the country have been found to have dangerous psychic powers, scientists hy... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
1 - The Sapling
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Important
11
12
13
14
15
Contest! [CLOSED]
16
EXCITING NEWS
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilougue

Q&A!

1K 36 17
By immaximumride

Hey guys! I thought it would be fun if you guys had any questions for the characters of The Mind Games!

So begin asking the characters (or the author, heard she's pretty great too. ;) ) some questions and I will get their answers back to you right away!

Ask as many questions as you like! There no limit! Ask a 100 questions for all I care!

I look forward to answering you all soon! :)

Btw, this is the last chapter before the final of part 1!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 5 8
In OFF//WORLD™ every experience makes you stronger. Even if it kills you. So why not escape your boring life and forge a new future in another world...
310 21 9
Test Subject #3, or T3, is living as an experiment for scientists who are trying to figure out why she is one of the few children with bright colored...
127 3 11
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, d...
137K 5.3K 34
Dream × Fem!Reader (The Darkest Minds AU) (Complete) === In a post-apocalyptic world where kids who survive a fatal disease are given freak abilities...