PERCY JACKSON'S UNCLE

By WhovianEevee

When, all of Percy's friends and family are kidnapped, he is forced to stay with his long lost Uncle, the one... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
AUGUST 18TH
Chapter 3
Hiatus? Is that the word?

Chapter 4

22K 395 113
By WhovianEevee

Media- I drew a picture!

Percy's POV.

I observed the man as he came out from behind the cabin. He had black hair, a beard, and was wearing a suit, which didn't match the beach around us. "I assume that you're my uncle, Tony Stark?" I asked. He nodded in return.

"You do know that spying and eavesdropping on people isn't very nice, right?" He smiled.
"I ain't been dropping no eaves, kid. Now, I'm supposed to be your guardian until you turn 18, so why don't you follow me, and we'll get on the road."

I thought about protesting, but just sighed. "Only if you promise not to call me kid." His smile turned into a smirk.

"Not a chance, kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 6.4K 22
Girlfriend: broke up with me Poseidon: got in a bad fight with him Camp: got kicked out Sally and Paul: left the country Percy Jackson: gone After b...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
779K 17.6K 24
After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Why? You will have to find out...... Meanw...