Be My Lover(Boyxboy Oneshots)

By Deep_in_fandomland

Part 2 from my story Boyxboy one shots. This will be better with new one shots and new guys involved. Gallery... More

Authors Note
Please Go Out With Me
Third Date (kinda explicit? Ehh?)
The Night
Ride Home (Explicit)
Something More?
Friendly Reunion[part 1]
Friendly Reunion [part 2]
The Promise (Explicit!)
Spoiled Brat [Part 1]
Name Changed[Explicit!]
Rambling
No Problem
Neighbor (part 1)
Neighbor (part 2)
Neighbor (part 3)
Thanksgiving

Spoiled Brat[part 2]

569 20 4
By Deep_in_fandomland

Welcome back to part 2 of spoiled brat! If you forgot what you read, reread part 1! If you remember, continue reading!

Also as always, sorry for the wait. . . I post like every 2 or 3 weeks which would even put me on edge if I was waiting on a story.

If you read this far then I applaud, usually ppl skip this part and go straight to the story.

Like and comment as always!

Enjoy!~ Deep_in_fandomland.

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

"Uh. . . How did you find where I lived?" I said in a panic.

"That doesn't matter. I want to speak to my son."

"You can't do that. . ."

"Why not? That is my son."

"You didn't want him."

There was an angry look on her face. But I didn't care because I was scared that my son will wake up and come down the fucking stairs! "That was when I didn't want a child. Now I'm grown and I have another child at home. I just want to catch up and let him see his other family."

"No."

"No?!"

"Kendrick, just let her see your son." Lamar came in. He doesn't understand! I told my son that his mom was freaking dead!"

"You need to leave."

"Kevin!" Chloe started to yell for my sons name. "Kevin!"

"You need to stop!" I yelled, my face hot. "Stop right now!"

"You won't let me see my son! I will see and talk to my son. Or we can get the court involved and I get half custody."

"Oh really? Kevin is turning eighteen in two weeks. Try it. I dare you."

"What? He can't be seventeen already!"

"See, you can't meet him. You didn't even know his age. You were gone for seventeen fucking years and now decide to come back. That is a no. If he was twelve then yes, but he is graduating this year. After all the shit I've been with this boy all by myself."

"You made me have Kevin! Do you know how I felt?! You can't judge me unless you can have kids! And you can't blame me either! That is your fault! You wanted him so you had deal with him! Kevin!"

"The shit you just said. . . You think you can meet him?"

"Yes!"

My heart jumped out my chest has I heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs. "Yes! I said I was coming!"

"Kevin go back up stairs!" I demanded.

"Why? Someone was just calling. . ."

"Kevin it's me! Your mom! Come here and let's talk!"

"I swear to god. . ."

"My mom? No, my mom is dead. You can't be my mom."

"Kendrick?! Did you seriously tell him that?! You are really mental!"

"Dad is she really my mom?"

I felt like I was going to seriously pass out. I don't know how my son is going to react when I tell him yes. Will he hate me? There is a high possibility that he will. Will he go back with Chloe?! I won't let that happen! "Yeah. . . I thought she passed away."

"You really steep low don't you?!"

"How could I have known you were alive when you left me?"

"Don't play the victim! Kevin all I want is to talk to you. Catch up."

I looked at Kevin, what are you going to say Kevin?

"I don't know. . ."

"Just for a bit. Then I will leave. . . I want a relationship with you."

"Kevin, you don't have to if you don't to." I told him.

"I want too." It hurt me a little when he said that. But, that is what he wants.

"Kendrick, I want to talk to Kevin alone."

"If Kevin wants too."

"Dad I want too."

"Fine, I'll got back to the kitchen and finish cooking breakfast. Lamar, let's go."

When we walked into the kitchen Lamar opened his mouth. "You fucked that? I'm not trying to say anything but, you did better this time."

"This is not the time Lamar!"

"That is your problem not mine, but what is my problem is that the food isn't gonna finish cooking at the same time." He blew his breath. "Our damn eggs still haven't touched the pan and out pancakes are already getting cold."

"It's called a microwave."

"And it's called, a bitch coming unexpectedly doing shit and making my food cold! I gotta put my foot down on her, she might try and expand her territory on you next."

"Doubt it."

"And I bet you doubt her coming back and seeing what's his name."

"Defiantly if you can't remember my sons name there ain't gonna be a future relationship."

"So that means I have a chance? Yes! Can I have a kiss on the lips?"

"Not that relationship!"

"Kendrick stop holding yourself! You like me and my dick. . ."

"They can hear your ass you need to stop!"

"I doubt it there's a hallway between the two. Also they might be into their conversations. . . Now back to us, don't deny it. There is something you like about me if you let me into your house, sleep over, and now cooking breakfast with me helping. A person that don't like a person wouldn't do that, even if the person was going to cause a temper tantrum."

"Because you kept begging."

"So you are weak? You can't hold your ground? That's a good thing for me, because I know I'm going to get whatever I want. But I don't want other people to do the same. I want you to be mine and I was thinking while you were fussing with her, how close can I get to you? And will you ever seriously like me back."

I didn't  want to talk about this anymore. I didn't say anything back and resumed to wash the pot.

"Don't ignore me." He grabbed me from behind and his groin was up against me. His hands were on my waist, moving to the front and going inside my pants. I let him continue, I didn't say anything. I will make you feel good, so good that you can't feel pleasure with anyone else but me, Lamer whispered in my ear.

"I'm finished talking with Kevin, I'm going to leave, but I will be coming back. . . What the fuck?! You cherrypicking motherfucker!"

"Goddammit."

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

A few days passed and I thought now was the time to talk to him about it. Before he refused to talk about it and threw out hateful words towards me. But I let it go, I know what I did and I deserve it.

I went up to his room and opened his door.

"Can't you knock?! What do you want?!" Kevin yelled out.

"I want to talk about what happened on Saturday. And we are going to talk about it."

"Okay! Why did you tell me my mom was dead?! And why did you force Chloe to have me?! Now I know that I didn't want to be wanted! And now she wants a relationship with me! An unwanted fucking child! I hate this so much!"

I sat on his bed as he sat at his desk. "Because I thought it would have been better than she walked out. You were young and I didn't know. . ."

"Oh so, your mother is dead is better?! I get upset when every time I go to a friends house and I see their mom! And you want  I know what I always say? I always say, I wish my mom wasn't dead so I can talk to her and do mother and son shit! Then at school during assemblies or events I always say, I bet mom is proud of me! You are a retard that don't know common sense!"

"I had enough of you bashing me. I don't want anymore bad shit coming from your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Whatever. I'll still say it and you won't do anything."

"Yes I will."

"No you don't. You say shit and never do anything. You can't keep your ground."

"Stop! I am your father and from the beginning I've taken care of you! I've taken full responsibility and raised you all by myself! You are going to respect me as a father and from here on out your name calling is going to stop."

"Or what? You going to send me to Chloe?!"

"No! Did Chloe talk about that? Because you don't have too."

"She didn't want me! I don't care if she wasn't ready for me! I don't want a relationship with her. I can't love her knowing that. And I can't respect you if you lie to me. I also can't respect you if you never act like my dad."

"I do act like your dad."

"No you don't. My teachers laugh at you, you don't act like a man. You cry over little things and I feel like sometimes I act like a bigger person."

"Men can cry. . ."

"Not so many times."

"I'm just an emotional person. I get stressed and crying helps me release it. I have work, I have you, I clean, I cook, I worry about finding someone so you can have two parents."

"I never asked."

"I think it's better to have two parents."

"Even if the other person is a man too?"

I choked on the words that came out of his mouth. "Say that again."

"That man. Chloe said to me as she walked out the house, 'So your new mom is that man huh?'. So do you like that guy?"

"You don't have too worry about it. . ."

"Is he my new 'mom' or not?!"

Yes. No. I don't know. Lamar is a strange guy. "Let's change the subject."

"No. I want to know. Do you like him? Is he my new 'mom'? Will I finally have a 'mom' and a dad that loves me. These are important questions that you need to answer!"

"We are not dating."

"It sounded like it the night he came over and you two were walking up the stairs. 'Give me a kiss'. 'Let's have sex'. 'No'. 'Why not'? 'My son'. Thank god I didn't hear anything else because I was going to tell you that I was awake."

That sounded very accurate. "We still are not dating."

"I don't believe it. Call him right know and tell him to come over."

"No."

"Yes."

"This is non of your business."

"It really is. My dad finally found someone. And I might can now say, yup I have parents. And no one ask me, which one I live with."

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

"So Kevin wants to know that we are dating huh?" Lamar said walking through the door.

"Yes I do." Kevin responded.

"Yes. Yes we are dating but your father got some acceptance issues."

"I never said we were dating." I came at Lamar. "Stop lying."

"We never said it out loud but we know we are dating."

"Did you and my dad have sex already?"

"Kevin!"

"Kendrick. The boi asked a question. . ."

"Lamar don't answer!"

"So you two did have sex?!"

"Told your son the answer without even saying it. Would have been better if I had answered it. I probably would have said no but you interrupted me."

I blew my breath. "You would have said yes."

"Lamar, how did you two do it? You don't look like you are a catcher. So how do two pitchers do it?"

"Two pitchers? No there was one. . ."

"So who was the catcher?! Dad?!"

"No no no no no!" I yelled. "No one was a catcher!"

"But Lamar. . ."

"Lamar lies!"

"That's not very nice," Lamar said. "You are the one that is lying."

"I didn't lie."

"You just told your son that you weren't the catcher. I was drunk that night but I keep tabs on where my dick goes."

"You rat bastard."

"So my dad is my new mom and you are my new dad?"

"When did I say I wanted kids?"

"You and dad are dating so I though I would have another parent."

"Kevin I just met him. . ." I started to say.

"Kendrick even your boi wants us to be together. Kevin you can call me daddy L. I'll take you places so me and your father can be alone in the house. Yo Kendrick, this means I can move in here with you right? Shit! This will be awesome!"

"No! The fuck?! We just met! And Kevin don't call his ass that!"

"Dad I wasn't gonna do that in the first place. Lamar you nasty."

"If only you knew how good your dad was in the bed."

"I don't want to know."

"Lamar you fucking bastard."

"What? Kid, when you have sex. . ."

"Don't talk to my kid about sex!"

"I was going to tell him to make sure your partner cleans you know."

"I'm not gay." Kevin said.

"Though you were. You a little flimsy."

"I workout in the weight room!"

"Eh, I don't see it. You got a girlfriend."

"Yeah."

"Just to tell you. If you don't have a condom. Fuck in the ass. She won't get pregnant."

"For real?!" Kevin said in joy.

"I'm at a lost of words with you!" I lost it. "Why would you tell my son that?!"

"You don't want to be a granddad this early do you? Also he grown. He wants some pussy but his girl might be afraid to get pregnant. So ass is just good all the way around. Also ass is much tighter. When a girl a hoe you fuck her ass."

"Lamar leave!"

"Wait! I love you Kendrick. I really do! I'm trying my best to be a good daddy to your son! Accept me!"

"Dad, he funny. Stay with him."

"Yeah listen to your son. I'm good for you. You don't have to be alone because you have me."

"I have to admit my life have been colorful since I met you." I said in defeat.

"You caught the gay. That's why you have been colorful. Kevin you can't catch gay I'm playing around. But the ass fuck thing is true."

"I'm not retarded."

"That's good that's good. . . Welp who wants lunch? It's Kendrick's treat."

"I'm down."

"Wait what? My treat?!"

"Let's go!"

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS TOO MUCH THAT I AM GOING TO DO A PART THREE BUT IN KEVINS POINT OF VIEW!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AS MUCH AS I LIKE WRITING THIS!

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!

WELL I GOTTA GO!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 25.1K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
303K 4.2K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
179 24 3
This is the rollercoaster romance of a loveless scientist and his test-subject-slash-only-friend who harbors a hopeless one-sided crush. Oneshot in t...
152K 7.5K 50
Love stories of Forth and Beam. It consist of short and long stories.