Solace {A Game of Thrones Fan...

By vaffles

She reached her hand forward. Theon jerked back a little in instinct. He could feel his whole body shake. "I... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 8

3.3K 93 7
By vaffles

~Time has passed~

Theon tried to run through the woods and follow Ramsay and Myranda. He could barely keep up with them as they chased poor Tansy with bows. He heard them laughing in front of him and the dogs barking as they followed.

Theon had thought about just running away, but it would mean certain death for Tara. He continued to stumble through the woods. Theon isn't even close to recovering completely.

"If you make it out of the woods you win!" Ramsay called out to Tansy sarcastically.

Myranda tried to shoot her with an arrow as he called it out. They continued to chase her as Theon stumbled behind. Eventually, the lady shot her in the leg, and she fell to the ground.

The dogs surrounded her and barked. Ramsay ran up and called them down.

"Wonderful shot, wasn't it Reek?" Ramsay asked.

"Yes, master a good shot, lady." Theon said timidly.

Tansy sobbed while an arrow pierced through her leg. Theon wished that he could do something.

"Don't cry. It will be over soon." Ramsay said.

"She thinks she's pretty." Myranda pulled an arrow back in her drawstring, "Let me shoot her through the face."

"Now, now we have to reward the hounds. They did all the hard work." Ramsay explained.

"Alright." She sighed.

"Rip her! Rip her!" Ramsay yelled. A grin on his face.

The dog lunged at the girl and started to rip her apart. Her screams filled the air. Theon's body shook as he watched her. His eyes trailed to the ground.

--

Theon sat in a cage by the hounds. They finally had taken him off that dreaded x. Ramsay entered the room with his some of his men who promptly opened up the cage.

"Come on Reek. I want you to meet someone." Ramsay said.

They led Theon up and away from the hounds. They showed him to a room. Immediately he recognized Roose Bolton. He knew that Ramsay was Roose Bolton's bastard, all of which Tara had told him.

Ramsay pushed him forward as Bolton approached him. Theon didn't dare look up from the ground.

"What did you do to him?" Bolton asked.

"I trained him. He's a slow learner, but he's learned. I also have something very dear to him." Ramsay said.

"What's that?" Bolton asked. Theon knew exactly what Ramsay was talking about.

"His whore. He really does fancy her. It's quite pathetic." Ramsay said.

Theon still continued to stare at the ground, but he saw Bolton back away slightly.

"Where's this whore?" Bolton asked.

"Go get her." Ramsay said to one of his men. Out of the corner of his eye, Theon saw Bolton look down at his mangled hand.

"You flayed him." He added.

"Peeled a few bits." Ramsay said nonchalantly.

Roose stepped up to Ramsay, "This is Balon Greyjoy's son and heir."

"We've been flaying our enemies for thousand of years. The flayed man is on our banners." Ramsay said with his voice starting to get angrier.

"My banners, not yours." He countered, "You're not a Bolton, you are a Snow." Bolton walked away leaving Ramsay dumbfounded with nothing to say.

"Tywin Lannister has given me the North, but he won't lift a finger to help me get it. As long as the Ironborn hold Moat Catlin, our armies are trapped south of the neck."

He continued, "Theon was a valuable hostage not your plaything. I wanted to trade him for Moat Catlin."

"I already asked. Lord Greyjoy refused." Ramsay said.

Theon couldn't believe that his own father did this to him. He left him here.

"You sent terms to Balon Greyjoy without my consent?" Bolton said accusingly.

"You made me acting Lord of the Dreadfort." Ramsay paused,"I acted."

Bolton walked back over and stood in front of Ramsay.

"I had to smuggle myself into my own lands thanks to the Greyjoys. I needed Theon."

"Theon was our enemy. Now, Reek," he said, "Reek will never betray us."

"I placed far too much trust in you." Bolton walked away once again.

Ramsay stood there for a moment and then said, "Reek, how could you let me stand before my father unshaven? It's disrespectful."

"Sorry my lord." Theon croaked out. He hadn't really spoken in a long time.

"Give him the razor." Ramsay made his way over to a chair and sat down. He gave his father a sly look, "What does it matter father? I'm not a Bolton."

Bolton nodded his head slightly and Theon walked over carefully. He took the razor lightly and walked over to Ramsay sitting in his chair.

"Go on Reek. A nice, close shave."

Theon started to put the shaving cream on Ramsay's face slowly. He could feel everyone's eyes on him as he picked up the razor and brought it to his face. Carefully, he started to shave Ramsay's face. Theon thought about slitting his throat, but he wouldn't dare do it. He wouldn't do it because they would kill Tara.

"Reek. Tell father, where are Bran and Rickon Stark?"

"I-I don't know." Theon barely got out.

"You murdered them." Bolton said, "And hung them up in Winterfell."

"Reek, did you murder the stark boys?"

"No my lord, it was just two farm boys." Theon said.

"And crisped them so no one would know." Ramsay added.

"Yes my lord." Theon was distraught as he thought back to what he had done.

"The Starks have always ruled the North. If Bran and Rickon are alive, the country will rally to their side." Ramsay paused. Theon saw him look up at the door. Theon couldn't help but look up to see what it was.

"Ah, there she is."

Bruised Tara was standing in the doorway with a guard holding her arm tightly. Theon paused shaving and looked at her. She was beaten badly, and she looked even worse than he did. He saw an improvement from before though.

Tara saw Theon. She didn't know what to think. Theon was most likely furious at her.

"Reek." Ramsay said sternly, "I didn't say stop shaving."

Theon looked over at her. Her eyes looked at the ground. His body shook as all he wanted to do was hold her and protect her. She looked up and her eyes met his. However, it was only for a second. Tara immediately diverted her eyes back to the ground. He forced himself to look away and continue shaving. He didn't even care about the things Ramsay had told him. Theon still cared for Tara. He knew it couldn't have all been a lie. Otherwise, why would Ramsay have tortured Tara so harshly. Tara had disobeyed him, and Theon knew that she was really was going to escape with him.

Theon looked up from the corner of his eye to see Bolton walk over to Tara.

"What's your name whore?" He asked.

"Tara." She barely got out.

"Did you flay her as well?" Bolton asked.

"Some but, she had to be with lots of men's company instead." Ramsay said. Theon tried not to hear it. Theon instead finished shaving Ramsay's face. Ramsay stood up and walked over to his father. Theon fixed his eyes on Tara.

"If you want to prove yourself a Bolton, gather whatever men you can and ride for Moat Catlin. Bring this creature of yours, he could be of some use." He paused, "Take the Moat for the family, and I'll reconsider your position."

Roose Bolton exited the room, and Ramsay turned to Theon. Theon looked away from Tara to the floor.

"You did good today Reek." Ramsay smiled at Theon. Ramsay turned to the man holding Tara. "Let her go."

He dropped her arm, and Tara stood there nervously with her eyes looking at the floor. Theon looked at her longingly.

"It's okay Reek. You can go to her." Ramsay said.

Theon slowly started to approach her, but Tara stood still. She didn't know what Theon thought of her anymore. But Theon ran over to her quickly. He pulled her into his arms and held her there.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I'm sorry Theon. What Ramsay said is true but that's never what I was going to do." She whispered shakily into his ear for only him to hear.

"I know. I don't care what Ramsay said." Theon responded, again only for her to hear. He felt her nod and then she nuzzled into him more. Tara was beyond relieved.

"Okay, Reek. That's enough." Ramsay said slyly.

Theon pulled away from her as slowly as he could to make it last longer. Once he pulled away, he ran his hands down her arms, and then backed away completely. He hated to see the bruises and the scars on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 795 9
This book is a collection of One-Shots for the TV Series Game of Thrones. You can request any character that appears in the TV show but you must fil...
192 2 1
'Everything that has happened in our lives since then has depended on that moment when I said yes. Everything.' What if Sansa had said yes to the Hou...
63.2K 2.3K 23
Salem Stark was baffled when she as gifted to Ramsay Bolton. Will there be passion or only pain? ๐Ÿบ "Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the...