blue » taemin

By riceordie

there are different shades of blue and sometimes they just don't go along. @riceordie ; wattpad 2016 this is... More

»taemin story!!1!1!
»when our eyes locked
»you came back
»the start
»I kept your number
»I came by
»happenings
»blurt it out
»I kept living my life
»I can't possibly hate you
»close your eyes
»why couldn't you
»don't blame me
!!1!
»there's more?????
»blind spot

»where were you

2.4K 140 1
By riceordie

I think I was as happy as I could be during my time with you.

Didn't you notice that? It was right in front of you.

I was right in front of you.

I took you back after you left me so abruptly, wasn't that proof that I loved you? Amongst everything else, of course.

I cherished you so much that one night, I was planning to surprise you.

I woke up with the need to hear your voice, that's why I called you.

Your voice was raspy as usual... but I didn't bother to scold you in vain. You never listened to me, why would you do it now?

"I love you."

I wish that wasn't the last time I'd be hearing that from you, I really did.

After work, I went home and changed quickly - I wanted to make the most out of the night.

I left the elevator and knocked at your door, but it took longer than usual for the door to open.

Why weren't you the one to open it?

I felt myself shrink before the tall man, all dressed up.

"Oh... look who we have here."

I was taken away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 109 8
"I really fucking hate you." He gritted, digging his nails into my hips. "Has that ever stopped you from using me?" I whispered holding his face in...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 52.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
12.6K 262 85
one day you were about to get married but turns out he was having a affair with......later on your way home a car pulls up beside you will you get ki...