The Alphas Broken Luna

By SweetTastOfBlood

What would you do if you had no friends, gets bullied, and abused at home. What do you do if your mate is the... More

The Alphas Broken Luna
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book two out!

<3

7.6K 105 2
By SweetTastOfBlood

Before book one is apically over I need to give a few shout outs to some of you.

First is theshinybeetle

This reader is my first voter! I was so happy getting my first vote I can still remember it like it was around 5-6 months ago probably because it was. anyways this reader still sometimes votes for my chapter

Second up is luiza10732

This reader helped me feel my book was good when I was going to quit. You know there's a special place in heaven for people like you who help others ^.^ (or hell I don't judge)

Thirdly ravensam123

All I can really say is that's for being my friend when I needed one and for picking me up from the dirty ground. Thanks for giving me a chance to be your friend. your amazing and I hope you know that! She also helped me some with my book in spots I need help in to!

Last but certainly not least you,

Every time you read my chapters you don't know how much that helps me out, or maybe you do I never know... What I'm trying to say is thank you all for everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 9.1K 15
Tala was the outcast of her pack. All she wanted was to get away from the pack that didn't accept her. She's dealing day to day with being one of a k...
136K 4.1K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Might include mature stuff~ ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her...
398K 13.6K 35
Amber is a 17 year old girl that is beautiful. She is curvy in all the right places and has long straight brown hair. She is someone you don't wanna...
2.8M 65.9K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...