Murderous Intent (Tsundere X...

By eriarun

Meeting a tsundere and yandere at unexpected places and having them as your desk mates and to fall in love wi... More

CHAPTER 1: Unexpected meeting
CHAPTER 2: The Infirmary
CHAPTER 3: The Troublemakers
CHAPTER 4: History partner
CHAPTER 6: A need for an explaination and confession
CHAPTER 7: Lucky to be you
CHAPTER 8.1: EXTRA
CHAPTER 8: Falling for/on you
CHAPTER 9: New bonds
CHAPTER 10: Ruined
CHAPTER 11: Summer Festival
CHAPTER 12: Missing
CHAPTER 13: Sick
CHAPTER 14: Study Group
CHAPTER 15: Hints
CHAPTER 16: Birthday Present
CHAPTER 17: Your Choice
CHAPTER 18: Insanity
CHAPTER 19: Tortured (PT 1)
CHAPTER 20: Tortured (PT 2)
CHAPTER 21: Immortal
CHAPTER 22: Sacrifices
CHAPTER 23: Corpse
More about the characters
Last Chapter: Author's Note
Its not a new chapter... uhuh

CHAPTER 5: Dirty Secret

3.8K 110 158
By eriarun

-READER'S P.O.V-

After saying those words,Takade gulped slowly and thanked me.

"Class,we will be doing a Geography project! So please work together with your partner! The due date is the day after tomorrow and as usual,it is graded!" Mrs Lim handed out the print outs and dismissed us for our next lessons.

I read the print outs and it says that we have to make some slides about rainforests and the plants characteristics.

"So..your house or mine? In fact I don't have microsoft so it'll be yours then?" I lightly poked Takade,gaining his attention.

"Sure! My house after school today,okay?" I nodded and went to my next class.

I plopped myself in my usual chair in maths class beside Aito and started to take out my notebook and textbooks. I saw Aito carrying his bag over his shoulder and walking towards his seat. He glared fiercely at the girls who was stalking him but instead they fangirled.

"AHHHH! AITO KUN IS LOOKING AT MEE!!"

"HE'S LOOKING AT ME NOT YOU!"

And there they have a fight over who looked at whom. I teared another piece of paper and scribbled,throwing it to Aito while the crushed paper hit his head lightly. I put my hands together,expressing a 'sorry' face.

Aito sneered at me and wrote some words before passing it to me.

"Wow. Your fangirls are getting weirder the more i look at them"

"That's the problem and why they are idiots."

"Then tell them to stop following you wherever you go then!"

"They wouldnt listen i mean they would just scream loudly saying AHHH AITO KUN SPEAK TO ME!! and blablabla"

"Tough life bro"

"Shutup"

"Btw do you want to come to Takade's house later after school? We are actually doing a geo proj but i really want u to comee cause the more the merrier right? Pleaseeee"

"Why should i"

"Hey hey! A boy and a girl alone at a house is dangerous uk"

"Two boys and a girl in a house is more dangerous"

"Aiya.. i trust you la so come lehh i need a bodyguard HAHAHA"

"..fine"

"Meet you after school! :)"

I happily passed the paper and continued with writing down what Miss Hinada wrote on the chalk board.

"Hmm..let's see..Aito kun! Come forward and answer this equation!" Everyone looked at Aito while he stammered.

"O-okay.." Aito clearly didn't at least listen to class a bit and haven't solved the equation in his notebook yet. His expression suddenly brightened as if he had a idea popping in his head.

He stood up calmly and snatched my book away with the solution I've written in and he walked to the front,grabbed a chalk and copied down the solution from my notebook. Aito..how dare you take my book away?!

While writing down the solution on the chalk board,he stole a glance at me and smirked,as if he was laughing at me inside. I twitched,and was so going to punch that lazy ass of his after school.

After he finished writing it down,he retreated back to his seat and threw my notebook at me. Aito secretly laughed at me and sticked his tongue out. I kicked him relentlessly under the table but failed as Miss Hinada caught me kicking Aito under the desks.

"(Y/N)! Mind your manners!"

* * *

"Aito! Why did you took my notebook just now?!" I punched Aito at his shoulder.

"Can't I?" He gave me a sleazy expression.

I pout and lightly smacked Aito at his shoulder. "Nope! You can't do that! You cheater!"

"Who you callin' a cheater?!"

We were about to enter into a ground of arguments when Takade called me and Aito from a distance.

"Hey guys! Are you ready to go to my house,(Y/N)?" Takade asked.

"Yup! Oh and by the way,Aito here will be joining us as I've invited him. Are you okay with that Takade?" Takade thought about it while fiddling with his fingers.

"Yea..sure,why not?"

"Thanks bud!" I walked towards the school gate,unaware that Takade behind me was biting his lip. Now my chance being with (Y/N) my Juliet alone is gone! Thanks to Aito.. Takade snorted at the sight of Aito and hurried beside me,guiding me and Aito the way to his house.

We were in a chat of laughters including Aito except the fact that he kept on turning around his back,to make sure that no fangirls of his was stalking him. After a few minutes of walking and conversing with the two boys,we turned around a corner of a shortcut and reached a lane leading to a row of houses that looked like houses that rich people live in.

Takade went forward to his house which is a gargantuan house with black fences around it and a backyard surrounded with trees and variety colours of flowers and a small pond with little fishes inside it. He unlocked the gate and slipped off his shoes as well as me and Aito.

"Woah! Your house is quite big!" Exuberance bubbled inside me while entering into Takade's house.

Takade went on and gathered all the necessary Geography notes and the laptop. We sat down on the floor,discussing and making the slides excluding Aito. After a few hours,the slides were almost finished and we toke a break instead.

"Feel free to look around (Y/N)!" Takade mentioned and joined in with Aito,who was watching a movie and eating snacks.

I walked down the hallway,meeting lots of pictures of Takade regarding his mother and himself. The hallway was pretty spacious but it was getting eery the longer and farther I walked down the hallway.

I checked some of the rooms that made me curious,until i stumbled upon the only closed but unlocked door. I could feel a presence in the room but the air is creepily still and quiet. Breathing in a deep breath,i slowly pushed open the door and realised that it was dark so i swiftly took out my cell phone and switch it on,directing the light into the room. I gazed at the light and heard some soft faded sounds and I figured I was just imagining things.

Be careful of Takade..

Hurry up and get out of this house..

Dont suffer like me...

...

...

...

I squinted my eyes and accidentally stepped on hair,leading to a head,a body and the rest of body parts lying around the room with,red crimson blood. I covered my mouth,cringing so badly at the smell of the rotten flesh of the dead woman.

I ran out of the dark room,and stared in disbelief at the picture in front of me. No..it couldn't be..that person in the room..she's Takade's mother..don't tell me she..she..got killed by her..own son?! No..i need to get out of here right now! I need to bring Aito along with me..i need a explanation for this! Don't tell me the rumours are true?! I almost tripped as I ran out the hallway in fear and I gazed upon Takade. He gave me a confused look while munching on snacks. Aito made a emotionless facial expression upon seeing me flustered. Good thing Aito is here...

"(Y/N),are you okay? What happened? You are looking pale.." Takade put down the snacks that he was holding and went forward to comfort me but when his hand almost touched mine,I instinctively slapped his hand away and backed off with a terrified look,pulling Aito along with me out of the house while running.

"(Y/N)?!Where are you two going?!"

Don't tell me she saw..urghh! This would be bad for me and my juliet! I've forgotten about that stupid corpse..what should i do now?!

Takade slammed the table in anger and confusion,rubbing his temples irritatingly.

____________________________________________________________
Author chan's note:
I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5:Finding out Takade's dirty secret! Now now.. a hint of yandere is coming out from Takade! ٩( )و

-from le author chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
197K 4.4K 193
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
2.2K 80 33
*. β‹†Λšβ™‘The wrong person to loveβ™‘Λšβ‹† . * : Ν€Μ—βž›A story about how you had to deal with your crush, that apperantly isn't the best option to loveβ™‘. Sadly...
20.6K 456 15
A Loner coming across what could be the greatest thing in his life, a given drive that he has never felt before, But like everything in life that is...