Naruto (Kakashi's Daughter)

By Katsumi_Senju

This story is about Kakashi having a daughter who looks like him and acts like him. Her name is Katsumi Hatak... More

Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!
Sasuke and Sakura: Friend Or Foe
Pass or fail: Survival Test
You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

Important Mission! Heading To the Country of the Wave!

1.1K 26 12
By Katsumi_Senju

Third pov.

"This is Sasuke, arrived at point B."

"This is Sakura, arrived at point C."

"This is Katsumi, arrived at point D."

"This is Naruto, arrived at point A."

"You're to slow Naruto. Okay 7th unit... Hm? The target has moved." Kakashi said threw his ear piece. "After it!" All of them moved closer to the cat that they are supposed to retrieve. "Okay he's there." Naruto said. "What's the distance of the target." Kakashi asked. "Five meters for me." Katsumi said boredly. "Five meters, I'm ready to go." Naruto said. "I am too." Sasuke said. "Me, too." Sakura also said. "Okay. Go!" Kakashi said and all of them jumped at the cat but Naruto was the first. "Naruto your holding it wrong." Katsumi said looking at him. "Does it have a ribbin on its right ear? Is it our target Tora?" Kakashi asked to varify. "It's the target for sure." Sasuke replied. "Okay. 'Operation Capture Tora the the lost Pet' complete." "Isn't there a more exciting mission we can work on?!" Naruto yelled making Kakashi take off his ear piece with the others doing the same.

Hokages-

Katsumi pov-

"Ooh, my cute Tora-chan. I was so worried about you!" The federal lords wife said squishing it. "Haha. That cats getting what it deserves." Naruto said. "Now I know why it ran away." I said looking at the cat be smothered. "Now then, Kakashi's 7th group mission is... Babysitting Yojyu-sama's boy. Grocery shopping at the neighboring town. Helping dig potatoes it..." The Hokage was interuppeted by Naruto. "No!" I looked when he made a X from his arms. "No thanks to all of those! I want do more exciting missions! Choose something else!" He yelled complaining. 'It's true, these past missions have been boring.' I agreed to Naruto in my head. "Idiot! You're still a novice ninja! Everyone needs to start with the easy missions to gain experience!" Iruka yelled. "But, but...! We've only been doing dumb missions lately! Tell them Katsumi!" He yelled pointing at me. "They have been quite boring..." I said looking at the ceiling for a moment. Suddenly me and Naruto ended up on the floor in pain. "The both of you cut it out!" Dad said. "Naruto! It looks like I need to explain to you what missions are." The both of us went into a sitting position and started listening until we lost interest. Don't get me wrong I respect the Hokage but he can get boring sometimes. So I took out my book and started reading it and Naruto was talking about which ramen to eat. I was reading peacefully until it got token away by dad. "Listen!" The Hokage yelled. I sighed and looked at him but I am lifted up standing instead. "I am sorry." Dad said. "You always lecture me like that, pops. But I'm not the kid who used to pull pranks anymore!" Naruto said pouting and facing the other way. "Okay, I understand." He said. "Huh?" Was choursed. "If you insist.. I will allow to take on a C ranked mission. It's to escort a certain person." Hokage said. Now this peeked my interest. "Really?! Who? Who? The desirable lord? Or a princess?" Naruto yelled. "Don't get so hasty. I'll introduce him now. Can you please come in now?" We all looked at the door and when it opened we saw a drunk old man. "What? They're all kids!" The man said. "Hm?" "Hey, the smallest one there with the idiotic face really a ninja." He said. "Who's the smallest one with the idiotic face?" Naruto said laughing. We all stood next to him with Sasuke being the tallest, Sakura second, and me and Naruto the same height. "Looks like your the one with the idiotic face Katsumi." He said pointing a finger at me. "Do you really think so." I said looking at him. "She's right." The man said. Naruto was about to run at him till dad grabbed his collar. "I'm going to kill you!" Naruto yelled squirming in his grasp. "Don't kill the man you're supposed to escort, idiot!" Dad said scolding him. "I am the bridge builder expert Tazuno. Once I have returned to my country, I will have all of you protect my life with yours while I complete the bridge."

Time skip-

"All right! Let's go!" Naruto yelled. I looked over my book and saw him pumping his fist out in the air. "What are you all excited about?" Sakura asked him. "It's his first out of the village." I said not looking away from my book. "Yea! Yea! I've never gone outside the village before!" Naruto said agreeing with me. "Will a kid like this really be capable of this mission?" Tazuno asked. "I, a Jounin, will be accompanying you. There's no need to worry." Dad said. "Hey geezer, don't underestimate ninjas! I'm a great ninja! I'm the elite ninja who will revive the title of Hokage one day. The names Naruto Uzumaki. Believe it!" He yelled. "Hokage is the villages number one ninja, right? I don't think guy like you can become one." Tazuno said taking a drink for his sake. "Shut up! I'm willing to go through any hardship to become Hokage. If I become Hokage, you'll have to notice me!" Naruto said. "I won't, kid. That is, even if you become Hokage." He said. "I'm going to kill you!" Naruto said trying to jump at him again. "Stop it idiot." Dad said to him. "No! No! Let me hit him at least once!"

Walking-

Third pov.

"Hey, Tazuno-san." Sakura said. "What is it?" "You're from the country of Wave , right?" Sakura asked. "What about it?" "Kakashi-Sensei, are there any ninjas in that country?" She asked. "No, there are no ninjas in The Country of the Wave. But while the cultures and customs of other countries may be different, hidden villages and ninjas exist. To the many countries that exist on this land... the existence of ninja villages is the equivalent of the country's military power. In other words that is how they are able to maintain the relationship with neighboring countries. But the villagers aren't under control. Among the countries that have ninja village... Since the five countries fire, water, lightning, wind and earth... occupy a large mass of land and their powers are immense, they are known as the Five Great Ninja Powers. Country of Fire's Hidden Village of Konaha (Leaf). Country of Waters Hidden Village of Mist. Country of Lightning's Hidden Village of Clouds. Country of Winds Hidden Village of Sand. Country of Earth's Hidden Village of Rock. Only the leader of each hidden village allowed to carry the name of "Kage". Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage, and Tsuchikage, otherwise known as the "Five Kages"... are the ninjas that reign over the tens of thousands of ninjas that exist in the countries throughout the world." Kakashi said after explaining the whole thing about ninjas.(Little lesson😅) "Wow, so Hokage-sama must be a great man!" Sakura said. 'Is that old geezer really a great man as he say he is? Sounds fishy.' Inner Sakura said. 'It must be a lie, yes a lie.' Naruto thought flash backing when he got the Hokage with his Sexy Justu. "Hey." Kakashi said snapping them out of there thoughts. "You all just doubted Hokage-sama, didn't you." Naruto and Sakura just shook there heads while saying no. Sasuke and Katsumi just sighed with them. "Don't worry. We won't have any ninja battles in a C ranked mission." Kakashi said ruffling Sakura's hair. "Then there's no worry about meeting a foreign ninja." She said. "Of course!" He said laughing.

Time skip-

Katsumi pov.

We were walking in a peaceful silence and I was just staring ahead with my hands in my pockets next to dad who was doing the same until we walked passed a puddle. "Hm?" I hummed. I looked at dad and he just smiled at me while ruffling my hair. All of a sudden chains came and wrapped around dad killing him into pieces. "What!" Naruto and Sakura all yelled. I had wide eyes and stared in shock. "Kyaaa!" I heard Sakura scream. "Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto yelled. I saw the ninjas go behind Naruto with the chains heading at him so I jumped up and grabbed a shuriken. I throw it at the chains and it got stuck while Sasuke threw a kunai makin it stay. He landed on the chains and kicked both of them in the face. I saw one them escape and one ninja headed to Naruto so I ran to him and kicked the ninja away. Next thing I see is dad grabbing the one I kicked from Naruto and doing the same for Sasuke and Sakura. "Yo." He said. "Thank kami..." I said looking at him. "Naruto, sorry for helping out right away. You got hurt. I didn't think you would freeze up like that." Dad said. "Anyway, Sasuke Katsumi, good job. You too Sakura." Dad said. "Hey. Are you hurt ... Mr. Scaredy cat." Sasuke said to Naruto. "Sasuke!" Naruto yelled but only to get cut off by Dad. "Naruto! There's poison on these guys nails. We need to take out the poison right away." Naruto got hurt! Dammit I wasn't fast enough. I thought to myself looking down at the floor with a glare. "We have to open up the wound and leech out the poisoned blood. Don't move that much, or the poison will spread through your body." I walked to Naruto and checked his wound. "By the way, Tazuna-san..." Dad said. "W-what is it?" I saw Tazuna-san jump a bit when Dad asked that question. "I knew you were hiding something..." I muttered under my breath. "I need to talk to you." He said.

Tree-

Third pov.

Kakashi tied up the most ninjas and they cost." He explained. "How were you able to detect our our action?" One of the brothers said. So Kakashi started explaining. "It hasn't rained in the past few days, and it's sunny toady so water puddle shouldn't exist... Katsumi even noticed it when I did." He said ruffling Katsumi's hair since she was next to him. "Why did you let the kids fight when you knew that?" Tazuna asked. "I was up to it, I could have killed these two in the blink of an eye. But... I needed to know who the target for these two were." Kakashi said . "What do you mean?" "In other words were you being targeted by somebody from our ninja group? We have not heard anything about about you being targeted by ninja. Your request was to protect you from armed groups like gangs and robbers. This is a mission that's above a B rank. Our job was to support and gaurd you until you completed the bridge. If ninja are our enemy, this mission would have been an expensive B rank. It looks like you have your reasons, but it only troubles us if you lie in your request details. This wasn't part of the mission." Kakashi explained. "This mission is out of our league. Let's quit. We need anesthesia to take out the poisoned blood out of Naruto's hand. We have to go back to the village and see a doctor!" Sakura said. "Hmm... This sure is a burden. Let's go back to the village to cure Naruto." Kakashi said looking at Naruto. All of a sudden Naruto brings out a kunai and stabs his hand. They all looked at him in shock with wide eyes on and gasped. "Why am I so different... Why am I always... Damn it!" Naruto said still having the kunai in his hand. "Naruto what are you doing!" Sakura yelled at him. "I should be stronger... I've accomplished lots of missions and I practiced all the techniques every day... I'm never going to do something that will require someone to help me. I'm never going to be frightened and try to back out things. I'm not going to lose to Sasuke. I vow that in this pain in my left hand. I'm going to protect that old man with this kunai. This mission is still on!" Naruto said with determination earning a smile from Katsumi. "Naruto, it's nice that you took out the poisoned blood so spiritedly... But your going to die from loss of blood if anymore comes out." Katsumi said ever so calmly looking at him. Next thing you know Naruto is trembling with sweat coming down his face. "It's not good if you don't stop it right away. Seriously." Katsumi said smiling standing behind Naruto now. He started panicking holding his hand saying. "No, no, no, no, no, no! I can't die like this!" Kakashi walked up to Naruto and crouched down next to him. "Give me your hand." He said. "No! Help me!" Naruto yelled still panicking. "Naruto, you have a self abusing personality. That's called masochism, you know." Sakura said walking up to him. Kakashi took his hand and noticed it was starting to heal. 'His wound is already starting to heal.' Kakashi thought. "Um, um. Am I... okay? You have a serious look on your face." Naruto asked shaking with worry. Katsumi saw this and patted his back to reassure him he will be fine. "You should be okay." He said bandaging him. 'It must be the Nine Tailed Fox's power.' Kakashi said in his head.

So after there little incident they continued walking unknown to them that there is a dangerous man coming for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
48 0 21
In this story we get to see Naruto's little sister grow up with him.... She gets put on Team 7 with Naruto, Sasuke, and Saukra for a short time befor...
74K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
393K 11.8K 42
"You cannot escape your past, no matter how hard you try." Kakashi Hatake and Yumika Tsuchida are old classmates who happen to get reunited in Kirig...