Something Great (H.S)

Oleh goldenjarry

Jenelle Taylor is an everyday girl, with a dream job at the biggest music TV network in Australia. "Boybands... Lebih Banyak

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Part 1
Chapter 58: Part 2
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (Final)

Chapter 20

32.5K 686 59
Oleh goldenjarry

Jen's POV

After Angus got off the phone, he and Harry struck up a conversation about the flight, and who would be at dinner tomorrow. I was eager to see everyone again, and I was excited to discuss plans since we'd all be spending so much time with each other on tour.

While they were chatting, it gave me time to think about what just happened. I was so nervous on the plane just at the thought of seeing him in a group, but there he was, waiting to embrace me the second my flight touched down.

I was so confused at the same time. This is the same guy who seemed to vanish when the paparazzi caught us the first time, and here he was spinning me in his arms in a full lip lock, in a location where they were watching his every move.

I defintely wasn't going to complain, I loved the feeling of being with him. I looked down and his thumb was rubbing circles on my hand, which looked tiny in comparison to his. He was deep in conversation with someone else, but he still touched me in a way that I knew he was paying attention to me.

"What do you say, babe?" Harry suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I said looking over at him and blushing. I was too focused on his touch that I wasn't even listening to what was being said anymore. They both laughed at me, and I let out a small embarressed laugh of my own.

"Angus said he wanted to go take a nap as soon as I take you guys to your hotel, but I didn't know if you wanted to get food or something?" He said with his green eyes glimmering.

A nap sounded perfect right now since I was so restless on the plane, but I wanted a chance to talk to Harry, and I wasn't going to pass this opportunity up.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect. I'm starving," I said at the same time a yawn broke free.

"Are you sure? If you're too tired, I'll definitely be seeing you tomorrow?" He squeezed my hand.

"Yeah I'm sure, I'll have a chance to sleep in tomorrow before the dinner with everyone so it's okay. Are you sure you don't want to come?" I said the last part to Angus.

I didn't want to be rude to him, because not only was he my partner on camera, he was also one of my best friends, and I didn't want to seem like I was ditching him on the first day here.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm completely beat. If you wanted to bring me back a burger or something though, I wouldn't object," He laughed.

We'd reached the hotel by now and Harry pulled his hand from mine, suddenly leaving it very cold.

"Let's take your stuff up first and then we can get going, yeah?" He said looking at me, before getting out of the car to meet Angus in the back, who was already pulling our bags out. "Plus, I want to know which room is yours," he smirked, making the cutest face at me.

My stomach fluttered at the simplest things he said. "You would say that," I laughed, meeting them at the back of the car.

Angus took all of his bags, and Harry insisted on taking mine even though I said I would help. He didn't listen though, and I only had my backpack to carry that was filled with my laptop and other work papers.

After we checked in, we headed up to the suite that Angus and I would be sharing. We notice how huge the room was as soon as we opened the door.

"Wow," Angus and I said at the same time as we laughed together. I was please to see there were two seperate bedrooms and bathrooms at different ends of the main room. As much as I loved Angus, I didn't want to be sleeping and showering right next to him during the time.

"MTV really hooked us up, hopefully all the hotels will be like this" I thought to myself. Suddenly Angus and I both looked at each other, acting we were like little kids again. We both must have had the same thought and we took off running to investigate the rooms to pick which one we thought was better, leaving Harry standing in the entry way laughing at us.

One room had a king bed and one had a queen. Luckily my small body squeezed past Angus in the door frame and I yelled "Dibs," running to stand on top of the king bed.

"Ugh, fine. Next time, I get the better room!" He said walking back in defeat, to the room that was now designated as his.

Harry had found his way to what was now my room with my bags, and set them down next to my closet.

"You two were like children, that was hilarious," he laughed with an amused face.

"What can I say, I don't back down from a challenge remember?" I said, realising I was still standing on the bed.

"Just let me grab a jumper and a beanie and then we can go. I wasn't ready for the cold obviously," I motioned at my outfit.

"You look cute," he said simply, sitting down on my bed.

I worked my way over to my bags and pulled out an over sized jumper, and a beanie that fit loosly on my head.

"Okay let's go," I said, walking to stand in front of him.

As I pulled him up, he planted a quick kiss on my lips and took my hand, leading the way out of the hotel after seeing Angus already passed out in his room.

His cute gestures were sending my head into a spin, and making my heart race a little faster each time. If the next few months was going to be like this, I had a feeling it was going to be a trip I would never forget.

...

Harry took me to a simple diner that I found extremely charming, that was only a short drive from the hotel. We were photographed once more inside his car, which was extremely recognisable.

It made me nervous after being photographed last time, but he didn't seemed phased by it this time and it comforted me.

We had both ordered our food and Angus's to take back to him, then he reached over the table for my hands like he had on our first date.

"Im happy you're going on tour with us. I'm looking forward to getting to know you more, even though I have this weird feeling like I've known you longer," he said looking straight into my eyes. He was so intense without even meaning to be.

"Me too, I sometimes forget we haven't known each other very long," I said, trying really hard not to break his intense gaze.

"Oh so you think about me a lot?" He teased, and I laughed looking down.

"But in all seriousness, I did really miss you. I'm sorry for the way things went down last time we were together, and before you say anything, let me explain," he said, his tone changing slightly to something more compassionate. He must have sensed that I was going to interupt.

I nodded and gave him a comforting smile, which signaled him to start.

"First, I want to say I'm sorry for running off that night when I dropped you off. It wasn't my intention to come off as rude. I really like you, and I haven't really felt this way in a while. I knew if I'd have kissed you goodbye, I wouldn't have been able to leave.

I know you kind of made the decision for us when you announced you were ready for bed, but I would have tried harder to continue our night, and I didn't want to rush things with you. You're different," He sighed before he continued.

"As for the paps and all the attention we got so suddenly, I was surprised. I always have people questioning my relationships, but everything the tabloids assume is true, is never true. It was with you though, it was real to me.

After hearing everything from the other boys about what happens to their girlfriends, I didn't want to put you through that. I already care about you a lot and the hate they receive is something I can't even fathom.

While you were gone though, I realised I didn't even give you a chance to deal with it, I just assumed it would be too much for you and that was wrong, I'm sorry. I've thought about it and I want to get to know you more, I want to see where this goes with us because I feel something for you and it's strong.

I get jealous of my friends when you're around them for God's sake. You're an incredibly gorgeous, smart, funny, sexy, bubbly girl that I can't get out of my head."

He smiled as he said that part, and my heart was pounding in my chest. It was so hard not to interrupt him and tell him it was okay, but I knew I had to let him finish. I was mad at myself for not letting him explain sooner.

I could tell he was someone that wore his heart on his sleeve, and that intrigued me and made me want to see how thing would escalate between us.

"It's okay Harry, I'm sorry too. I really should have let you explain, instead of jumping to the conclusion that you wanted in my pants." I truly was sorry, but his speech made my heart pound like it never had before.

It warmed me to know he wanted to spend time with me, and see where things lead. It told me all the feelings I had for him weren't just a little crush, they were real and he felt them too. I wanted to give this...us, another chance.

"I want to see where this goes too," I added with a smile, to which he reciprocated.

We changed the subject, sharing a lot of laughs together and had already formed some inside jokes. I knew our relationship would take time to build, but I was so happy to be starting that build with him.

He held my hand as we walked back to his car that was parked outside of the diner. He opened my door for me, and kissed me again before jogging around to his side and climbing in. He immediately turned the heat up and reached for my hand as he drove back to the hotel.

He walked me back up to my room and we stood outside the door again. This time was different though, slightly less awkward. He reached for my waist and pulled me in for a hug, his arms locking together over my lower back.

I wanted more than a hug, this time I was going to take charge, so I fell into him and kissed him passionately, with my arms around his tall shoulders.

He was the first to break the kiss, looking at me with a big smile, "I should have just done that the first time," he smiled, approving of my sudden display of affection.

"Oh well, I did it for you now, that's all that matters," I replied with a smile.

"Go get some sleep Jen, I'll see you tomorrow," he gave me a quick kiss again, and turned to walk back towards the elevator. How did he make just walking look so sexy?

My eyes were glued to his every movement, I couldn't wait to get to know him more and see where we ended up.

After he disappeared, I opened up my door and set Angus's food on the counter, leaning up against it as I processed everything that had happened since arriving here. I wanted this to work and thankfully so did he.

"Angus, food!" I yelled out to him, and he immediately appeared in the kitchen.

"You're the best," he sighed, taking a bite of his food as I just laughed at him.

"I know," I joked. "I'm going to go take a nap now. Let me know if you need anything, but only if it's important!" I added and laughed, my tiredness getting to me.

His reply was just a jumbled moan since his mouth was full, and I waved behind me and went into my bedroom.

I melted into my big warm bed, and as I was falling asleep, a single thought jolted me back awake.

Ashton.

Should I tell Harry what had happened between us? Ashton and I had made it clear that we were just friends, and there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be with Harry, but they were still friends and Ashton and I did make out.

I decided I wouldn't bring it up with him. If it didn't come up, then it didn't come up. It wasn't like Harry and I were together at the time anyway, and I didn't have a reason to feel guilty...did I?

My thoughts finally settled, and I was able to drift off to sleep after thinking happy thoughts about the sexy green eyes that wanted to be with me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.5K 474 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
294K 7.6K 34
[COMPLETED, SEQUEL COMPLETED, THIRD BOOK COMPLETED] People called him a monster, but if anything, I felt safer with him. By the time it was winte...
331K 8K 17
For Thea, Harry is not only the older boy next door, but also her best friend, her first crush, the only reason that she - someone who grows up in a...
326K 7.3K 64
*Fanfiction Award winner 2018* After walking away from broken and tarnished relationships, Charlotte goes from having everything to having nothing. T...