Amortentia {A Drarry Fic}

By Xx_drarry_rebelle_xX

"Why does the room reek of Malfoy's cologne?" "This is Amortentia, Harry. It's a love potion. It smells diffe... More

Tumblr Imagine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
♥ THANK YOU ♥

Chapter 13

55.1K 1.7K 5.3K
By Xx_drarry_rebelle_xX

{Are you ready? oOOoOh I know you see me standing here...oh geez wrong thing. uH ⚠️️ Warning: Sex}

Harry sat outside of the courtroom doors angrily. He had spent the first half hour pacing and he was sure he had worn a hole into the bottom of his trainers. He wanted to just barge in and sit proudly on the sidelines waiting for everything to be over, but nothing in his life could be that easy.

He was both sad and stressed, considering Dumbledore's funeral was a day previous. This trial definitely was not helping.

He wasn't allowed back in the courtroom because of last weeks fiasco. Apparently he an Draco had caused a scene. It was the biggest news since he defeated Voldemort and any elderly pure blood was sure to shake their head at him as they passed by.

"It's probably going to be another hour at least," he thought to himself as he let his head hit the wall behind him and rubbed at his temples. He was pretty sure Draco was going to be fine, but he wasn't an expert at wizard law. That was Hermione's field and even though she tried to reassure him, he could see the worry on her face that something could possibly go horrible wrong. She sat inside with Ron and during breaks they would join Harry and catch him up quickly & quietly before rushing back inside before the doors were locked again.

Harry stood and walked over to the door of the courthouse then sat on the steps taking in the cool midday air. He allowed the air to push his hair back cooling his skin and his scar as he thought to himself. "Worst case scenario," a few years in Azkaban. Best case scenario, he's freed today... Then wha-"

Before he could finish his thought the door opened behind him. He stood cautiously dusting himself off before turning around slowly to be met with that pointed face, pale hair and those striking silver irises. Draco.

"I thought you had given up on me, you little prat!" Draco said wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and placing his own face into his neck. Only then did Harry realize Draco had been crying and immediately wrapped his arms around his lovely blonde, squeezing him tightly.

"I'd never do that to you, Draco. I love you." He pushed Draco back a little placing his hands on his shoulders so he could look into his eyes.

"I love you too," he spoke quietly before pulling Harry in for a kiss. They were so wrapped up in each other they hadn't noticed the rest of the court was filing out around them down the steps.

Ron and Hermione stood waiting for them at the bottom trying to clear away the press that had been screaming questions and flashing pictures. Not like either of the young men noticed. They looked into each other's eyes before rushing back inside the ministry's courthouse and finding the nearest floo asking to go to Hogwarts. As the green flames faded the other contributing factors of the golden trio rushed along into the fireplace following the others.

Once they landed in the Gryffindor Common Room to Harry's surprise and Malfoy's disdain the brunette forged a quick note letting his friends know everything was fine before pulling Draco behind him to the Room of Requirement.

The door seemed to appear quicker than usual and once inside they were done with formalities. Draco led Harry to his room, while they both removed clothing on the way.

Robes and shoes by the door.

Shirts and ties on the couch.

Belts and trousers tossed in the corner of the room leaving them both in just their pants.

They moved over to the bed and Draco wasted no time in peeling off his own boxer shorts before laying back a bit and eagerly tugging at Potter's while the brunette, much to Draco's pleasure, was blushing and looking down at him hungrily.

Harry grabbed Draco's hands and intertwined their fingers before kissing his way from the blonde's jaw to his navel, pausing only to nip and suck at the boy's nipples. He placed kisses down the light blonde path of hair that led to Draco's prick.

Harry released Draco's hands and allowed his own to rest on the Slytherin's hips as he eased the boys cock into his mouth slowly, gagging a bit when it hit the back of his throat. It didn't take long for him to pull back and try to relax his throat a little more. He began to bob his head slowly, allowing his tongue to slip out every now and again while slurping and humming contently.

"Mmm-fuck Harry!" Draco moaned and bucked his hips upwards, forcing Harry to hold him down harder and grip him tighter as he continued to bob up and down, looking up to catch whatever reaction he could. "You look so good with me in your mouth, Potter."

As Harry worked on the front Draco moved his knees back a bit to create easier access all around before he slipped his arm beneath his leg and muttered a wandless lubrication spell and eased a finger into his tight hole. Harry let Draco fall from his mouth and then removed his own boxers before returning to his prior position, but this time jerking himself off as well. Harry forced Draco's hand away, muttering the lubricant spell and inserting his own finger in it's place.

He moved his head upwards and kissed Draco full on the mouth while stroking the blonde's stiff rod. Slowly he adds a second finger, scissoring it for a few moments before he forces a third, twisting and pumping. He watches as he turns to putty beneath him, gasping and muttering incoherent lines.

"You are so gorgeous," Harry says taking a moment to sit back and admire him, still pumping his fingers and tugging at the pale boy's length.

"Oh Salazar, Harry, I n-need you!"Draco allowed the words to tumble out of his mouth, because he knew they were true. He pulled himself up onto his elbows before saying the lubrication spell yet again and running his hand down Harry's length. The brunette sucked in a breath and shuttered before removing his fingers.

The blonde positioned Harry at his opening and allowed him to ease in slowly up to the hilt. He sat for a moment allowing himself to adjust. The Dark Lord had tried to break him and his spirit. While Harry waited for him. The brunette ran his fingers through blonde locks and kissed anywhere he could reach on Draco's face, before capturing his lips again.

"You can move now," Malfoy's voice was barely a whisper as Harry slowly pulled out and then back in creating a slow rhythm.

"Merlin, Draco. You feel so wonderful and...mmmf...tight."

"Faster, Harry, faster! O-oh I've missed you so much." Harry obeyed and pounded into him faster and deeper. He snapped his hips and did something to Draco that made him howl and grab him by the neck pulling him down for another passionate kiss.

Their tongues danced and twirled around each other as Harry continued to pound into the blonde. Draco had started to move to meet Harry's thrusts. Soon the pleasure was drowning out everything.

"I'm s-so close Harry. I'm gon- Oh fuck." As Draco howled his approval his hole tightened around Harry.

"Me too, Dray..."

They both gasped as they saw stars. Draco released, covering both his and Harry's abdomens, while Harry shot himself deep inside of Draco hissing his feelings of appreciation. He pulled out and fell somewhat unceremoniously onto Draco before he was pushed over to the side of the bed. They both mustered up enough energy to cast a quick scourgify and other cleaning spells. Harry accio-ed his pajama bottoms and shimmied into them while Draco slid on his own, before gathering the blonde into his arms and sliding him into the bed.

"I hope you don't mind me spending the night," Harry joked.

"Don't you dare leave," Draco ordered, sliding down in the bed so that he was smaller than the brunette before wrapping his arms around Harry and laying his head on his chest.

"I love you Draco." Harry said laughing as he placed his glasses on the table next to them, the vibrations warming Draco's heart.

"I love you too, Scarhead."

----8----

Harry was the first to wake up. He scrambled his arm around until he found his glasses and his wand then cast a quick tempus charm before unwrapping Draco's arms from him and kissing his forehead. He peeled himself from the covers then headed to the bathroom.

He made sure to brush his teeth before he stepped into the shower. He washed carefully, allowing the hot water to ease the tension in his shoulders. Draco was safe. He was back. He smiled slightly before turning the water off and stepping out, drying off a bit and wrapping the towel around himself before heading into his own room.

He entered his room then went over to his wardrobe and threw on some of his more muggle clothes considering it was Saturday. He wore some plain jeans and a dark red V-Neck t-shirt with his trainers.

It was almost time for breakfast and if he missed it, Hermione would have his head on a pike. Not before having the entire school search for him first, of course. He checked the time again, then peeped into Draco's room to see he was still fast asleep. If Harry were in his position he would want to rest. Draco hadn't had proper rest in more than 3 months. Harry decided he would let him sleep. He rushed to the door quietly and left, headed towards the dinning hall. Once he entered he noticed Hermione and Ron sitting in their usual places at the Gryffindor table and breathed a sigh of relief before joining them and piling his plate with almost as much food as Ron started with.

"Good morning, Harry. You're up quite early. We weren't expecting you for another 10 minutes," Said Hermione before placing a spoonful of oatmeal with berries into her mouth.

"I was really hungry and I realized I kind of rushed off yesterday. Sorry," Harry gave them a shy smile. Ron just rolled his eyes.

"Where's Malfoy?" He asked honestly curious while biting into a strip of bacon.

"I let him sleep in. He hasn't had a proper rest in months." Just as Harry finished speaking, the doors to the Great Hall flew open and an angry Malfoy stood there in his Slytherin green silk pajamas with messy blonde bedhead. He stormed over and nodded his greetings to the other pieces of the Golden Trio then stood tapping his toe angrily as Harry just stared up at him. "Morning Love."

"Don't 'morning love' me, Potter! I told you not to leave!" Draco said.

"You needed the rest and I was hungry."

"I heard the door close and I thought you had left me for good, Harry." Draco looked defeated as he sat next to Harry and laid his head on his love's shoulder. "Then I was going to follow you, but I couldn't find my bloody shirt and- what's so funny?" He said lifting his head back up.

"You were worried." Harry leaned over and kissed Malfoy's cheek watching as he blushed soon after.

Malfoy sat there for a moment surprised before crossing his arms and refusing to look at his beloved Gryffindor beside him. Harry took this as Malfoy's way of asking for an apology. He grabbed a slice of toast and slathered on some jam before placing it on Draco's plate along with some eggs and bacon and a bowl of apple slices before pouring him a glass of apple juice as well.

"I'm sorry, love." He hugged Draco and laid his head on his shoulder. Nothing. He lifted the blonde and placed him in his lap easily. Nothing. He kissed right inside the rim of his shirt then spoke allowing his breath to fan out across his lover's skin. "I love you." Draco pushed off of him blushing and sat next to him again.

"Salazar, Potter. Are you a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff," his voice held no malice as he began tucking into his plate of food with blush on his cheeks. "I love you too, fucking git."

Harry smiled that lopsided grin then turned back to Ron and Hermione and what seemed to be the rest of the Gryffindor table.

"Uhh, G'morning everyone..." No one said anything, but they realized that they were staring and looked away.

"They're just jealous, Potter."

"What're you on about now, Malfoy?" Harry said playfully rolling his eyes and tucking into his own food.

"I mean, I have their Golden Boy. If they didn't hate me before, they bloody well do now." Malfoy spoke as if it were more of an observation than a jab at the Gryffindors and Harry noticed he was right. The school year was drawing to a close.

----8----

Draco was back in his own common room, because Harry was out on the pitch for quidditch practice and he had to do make up work for his time in custody. He asked to do his work and watch the practice, but the Gryffindor v. Slytherin match had been rescheduled and Harry knew him better than to think he wouldn't steal and share their plans. He was in love, not an idiot.

Pansy plopped herself into Draco's lap and propped her feet on the side of the arm chair. He had been trying to talk to his friends again, but anyone who wasn't Harry tended to annoy him after too long. Even Harry annoyed him after awhile, although it was cute when Harry did it.

"So...the Gryffindor Golden Boy?" She started.

"Must we have this conversation again, Pans. It's been what, 10 minutes since the last time?" He rolled his eyes and pushed her off of him unceremoniously.

"I just can't believe it. Is he still under the amortentia? Are you!? Blink twice for yes." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Amortentia doesn't work on us the same way, Pans. Are we really having this conversation again? It's become repetitive." Before she could respond Blaise walked in and sat elegantly on the chair across from them, crossing his legs and leaning back a bit.

"Well can you explain it to me? We are supposed to be your best friends, aren't we? Yet we found out about him through your trials that were all over the papers and a kiss that was on the front page of the Prophet." Draco paled visibly at the mention of the papers.

"Bloody fuck, father knows."

"Trying to keep it a secret, were you?" Blaise continued with a smirk on his face.

"No, you bastard! If father knows the truth about the trials, then the Dark Lord knows too," Draco snapped. Blaise's smirk fell and Pansy grew tense. Draco shot up as he heard an unnatural thunder roll over the school grounds. Harry's in trouble!" He ran to the door with Pansy and Blaise behind him muttering something that sounded an awful lot like 'Isn't he always'.

Harry was still attempting to catch the snitch when it happened. His team had already went inside but he was enjoying himself too much. The sky turned pitch black with grey clouds and thunder rumbled somewhere in the distance. The snitch immediately stopped flying and fell to the ground with a soft thump. He flew higher on the pitch trying to get a better view of the grounds. He caught sight of a small group of dark cloaks searching the wards for a magic signature he knew all too well. Before he could make a move his name was being called from below.

"Harry! Look out!" His grip tightened on his broom and he rolled to the left as a ray of red light shot past him. He looked down to see Draco, followed by Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson who were taking shots at whoever was behind him. He lost balance when the person behind him sent a purple spell his way, causing his broom to catch on fire. He fell with only enough time to mutter a quick wandless cushioning charm and falling on his face.

"Could you have fallen with any less grace, Potter?" Remarked Draco.

"Oh shove off, Malfoy. What's going on?" Harry asked pushing himself up and pulling out his wand in case the tormentor returned. Draco grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the castle as quickly as possible, avoiding the group that was searching for the 2 of them.

"Father knows about us." He stated without looking at Harry once they were back inside. Harry shrugged confused. "Which means the Dark Lord knows, Potter!"

"I thought he already knew?"

"Well he did, but I may have led them to believe otherwise when I was supposed to be following through with the mission." Draco looked down at his feet and Harry stroked his face. Blaise and Pansy looked on shocked. They had never seen Harry and Draco's interactions in person. Not the way they were together.

"It'll work out Dray, I promise. I will help you fix this. We will work it out together."

"I forgot I was talking to Saint Potter. Must you always save everyone?" Harry smiled at the blonde.

"Well I can't have my boyfriend dragged off by a horde of death eaters, can I?"

"No, I suppose not." Draco leaned down and pecked Harry on the lips. Harry returned the favor.

"I'll go get Ron and Hermione. Take them to our room to wait. Love you," Harry said before heading to Gryffindor Tower to look for his friends.

"Love you too," Draco responded automatically. Harry turned around quickly to shoot him that adorable lopsided grin.

Draco led them towards the seventh floor. The closer they got the more blush appeared on his cheeks. Our room. Well of course it was theirs, but hearing Harry say it sent shivers over his skin.

Harry impatiently gave the portrait the password before scrambling quickly through the hole it left. Ron and Hermione sat at the fireplace having an in depth discussion about...him?

"-good for each other, Ronald," said Hermione smiling.

"Yeah, but you have to admit it's a little weird not having Malfoy take jabs at us, 'Mione," Ron responded still focused on his game of wizarding chess with Seamus as Hermione thumbed through a book Harry had seen her finish time and time again. He walked up seemingly unnoticed.

"So you would rather he call us names and torture us?" She asked looking up from her book for the first time.

"Well no, but that's what I'm used to. You know I'm not good at change," he said defensively and Hermione blushed before looking back down at her book.

"Uhm," Harry said stepping closer. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything. Could you guys maybe have this conversation later...we kind of need your help."

"What happened Harry?" Hermione asked closing her book and looking up at him.

"Can we maybe not talk here..? Do you guys mind helping? I did say I would start asking and not just assuming." He gave them a small nervous smile.

"Checkmate," Ron said as his remaining pieces began to do a small dance. He stood up, parting Seamus on the shoulder and making his way over to the door. "C'mon 'Mione we're wasting time. He's more jittery than you during finals week." Harry looked up surprised that anyone had noticed. Hermione marked her place and closed her book again, standing up.

"Now that's what I call change," said Harry as he led them out of the door and headed to the Room of Requirement.

He opened the door and was met with Draco in a small kitchenette area making tea and he smiled.

"Shove off, Potter, it relaxes me," Draco said.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"You were thinking it. So was Weasley. C'mon my friends refuse to help further unless you meet them properly." He rolled his eyes and smiled in amusement. "Damn purebloods." Even Ron laughed this time.

Blaise laid on the couch relaxed while Pansy sat at the corner desk with a face of pure concentration as she practiced some sort of spell Harry was sure he had seen before. It gave off a purple gleam before it disappeared again.

"Blaise get up you lazy snake, you too Pans. You wanted to meet him. Let's get it over with. There are more important things that we need to discuss." They stood and came over both with small grins at making Draco so obviously annoyed. Harry chuckled.

"Would you like to meet my friends properly as well," Harry asked with a smile. Draco narrowed his eyes and flicked the brunette's nose.

"No, I'd rather not." This close up in the light of the room he noticed that the fall had cracked Harry's lens and quickly took the glasses from his face. He looked down at them then back up at Harry. "These are broken. Why haven't you done anything about it?" He pulled out his wand.

"Well they don't stay fixed for long, I barely noticed..." Harry said looking down and rubbing at the back of his head awkwardly.

"Oculus reparo," Draco spoke solidly and then eased his wand back into the holster beneath his sleeve and place Harry's glasses back on his face. "I do rather like you without them though. Your eyes look even more beautiful."

"Twit," mumbled Harry as he blushed profusely and Draco took the time to make quick introductions.

"Harry, these are my best friends Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson." He gestured towards each of them. "Blaise, Pans, this is my boyfriend, Harry Potter." Harry stuck his hand out and shook both of theirs before sending them his signature lopsided smile.

"Nice to properly meet you," He said. "Now can we get started?"

"You never told us what exactly was going on, Harry." Hermione stated.

"Oh, right. Draco's father knows about us. So of course Voldemort was told we were still together. The grounds surrounding Hogwarts are festered with small groupings of death eaters and they lit my broom on fire...while I was on it. That's it right," he said while looking over at Draco with his nose crinkled in confusion. Draco kissed his nose then shoved him out of the way as he picked the tea cup back up and went to sit on the couch.

"Yeah, that's it for now."

"Oi, it could be worse, I guess," Ron said. Not even a minute later there was a knocking on the window and an owl perched on the sill. Harry went over and opened it. It flew inside dropped a letter on Draco's lap and flew back out.

"Thanks Weasel, I think you jinxed it. S'From father." He opened the letter slowly only after Hermione checked it for spells or hexes. There were none. Draco read the letter out loud.

"Son,

You had more than enough chances to rectify your mistakes with the Dark Lord. You could have been our saving grace. You still can. Bring Potter downstairs peacefully or you are turning your back on all you have ever known. I have no problem with disowning you, a faggot for a son. I still have enough pull with the ministry to have the stories changed. All you have to do is bring us Potter and all will be forgiven.

Sincerely,

Malfoy, Lucius"

"I'm so sorry, Love." Harry looked over at Draco who had refused to look up. He moved towards him before sitting down beside him and pulling the blonde into a hug. That's when the tears started to fall. "I won't let you lose your family over me." Harry stood but Draco grabbed his arm and forced him back onto the couch then sat in his lap, legs off to the side and laid his head on Harry's chest.

"You're not going anywhere, you bloody Gryffindor. Keep your hero complex to yourself. We are going to figure this out. I can't lose you again. I won't allow it. I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Draco."

~~~~~<~>~~~~

What's up my lovely little futher muckers.

This chapter is like double the length.

Lol. Honestly one of my favorites!

It was a bit weird though, cause I usually see Draco as a top
All sexy and demanding...

Or they alternate

I say this works too though, don't you think?

I tried to wait as long as I could so I could actually post on Friday.
And being that the time is precisely 12-ish I think it's Friday enough.

Remember to vote, comment, and share if you liked it...even if you didn't.

I love you all! I hope you really liked this chapter.

-- angel janeé xoxo
{aka 👑 Empress Lucifer 😈}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 213 11
Harry is in love with Draco. Draco doesn't know. something happens for Draco to realize. something happens between them. there's some drama on thei...
36.3K 1.3K 11
Draco falls hard and Harry is bad at feelings, but it's alright because apples. Amortentia, quidditch, outing, and other disasters ensue.
106K 4.5K 10
Of course Draco enjoyed being complimented by younger guys it proved he was still fresh and gorgeous and marketable and he always thought Harry was b...
960K 38.6K 58
When Harry returns to Hogwarts after the battle, everything has changed. Houses have been abolished and relationships have ended. Mandatory therapy i...