Don't Trust a Stranger

By starfox67

After one girl downloads one app, she and her friends are plunged into a world of mystery, secrets, and one s... More

Prolouge
The Dramatic Cliché Past
The Girls Of The Hour
Puppy Love
Hide Behind a Mask
Exotic Butters
Torture
POADCS
Her Half-Brother
Crippling Depression
Party In A Week?
A Walking Target

A Friend's Request

19 1 6
By starfox67

Elena's POV
"Elena! Are you awake? ELENA!" My aunt, who also my boss, yells.
"Wha-IM AWAKE MA'AM!" I yell. I was starting to daydream before my aunt yelled at me.
"You should be getting home." She says. I sigh and get my things to go home. Emma, my friend, calls me. I pick up.
"Hi Elena! Let me guess, you slept in work again, didn't you? You should have just gone with acting!" Emma giggled.
"Please change the subject!" I winced. I don't like to think about acting ever since... never mind.
"Ok. Um... you need to get a boyfriend! You're so old!"
"I'm not old! 23 is not old!"
"Oh well. You need a boyfriend. Go.. download a dating simulator or something. You need better skills!"
"Fine..." I hang up on her, a little angry. I go onto my phone. I search it for the App Store. I then see I already have a dating sim on it. I pressed it. It makes me create an account, so I do. I log into it. Suddenly, binary coding covers my screen, as if it were hacked. An Unknown person joined.

(Unknown: U Elena: E)
U: Hello

E: And who are you?

U: I'm just a student. I'm Korean. Anyway, I found this phone and all it had is this app. Can you go to this address and tell them I have this phone? I'll send you it.
U: Click Link
www.addresslink.com/U5c_fuiat
E: ok

I hop into my car and went to call up Leila, a friend of mine.
"Leila! I need to go to this address and it looks like it's in your apartment building," I said," so I'm coming to visit!"
I hung up and drove over there. I run to the 14th floor, cause SCREW ELEVATORS! It is the apartment 2 doors down from Leila's.
"Dang it!" I yell. It looks empty, with a key code. I open my phone again.

E: I'm here

U:Good. Here is the passcode.
U: 2018116

I type the password into the key. The door opens. I peer in.

E: I'm in.

U:Good.

The screen flashes green with binary again and I am connected to a chat room.

(Yoosung: Y Zen:Z Jumin: J Jaehee: Ja Seven: 7)

Y: Failed my midterms

7: Lol that's what you get for playing LOLOL all night.

J: Someone's here.

7: What do you mean... wait. You're right!

7: Username Elena! Identify yourself! lol I sound like Jumin.

Z: Do you think it's dangerous?

Y: maybe it's a girl?

E: Uh... how did I get here? And who are you people? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DATING SIM!

Z: no, we're real people.

E: Ok... then... um...

7: how did this get in here? It seems to be a person from the way it is talking.

E: I AM RIGHT HERE

Z: Feisty, aren't you?

7: Username Elena, how did you get here?

E: I found this dating sim and went to try it. Then this person called Unknown led me to this address. And then he connected me to here. But there isn't any record of him.

7: no way

Y: what?

7: I traced the person's location and... its in Rika's apartment.

J: what are you doing there and how?!?

E: I just told you -_-

7: omg. Elena's a girl.

Z: a hot one?

7: yep. Though I can't say that.

J: why not?

7: Cause she's my god sister.

E: no... LUCIEL?!?

7: :)

E: I'm done

Ja: so you're related to Seven?

E: you can say that...

Z: lol I feel bad for you

7: what does that mean?!?

J: I sure hope your godsister is not a cat abuser such as yourself.

E: I am not a cat abuser!

Z: Let's be polite guys. Hello, my name is Zen (24). Musical actor. Don't look me up on the internet...
Z:

7: and you know who I am

E: unfortunately....

Ja: Hello, my name is Jaehee Kang. I am 26. My boss' name is Jumin Han. He is 27. I am his assistant.

J: I could have done it myself  Assistant Kang.

Ja: I doubt you would until you knew who she is

Y: Hi! I'm Yoosung! I'm 21 and go to Sky University.

E: that's the school my friend Emma goes to!

Y: I don't think I ever met her, but if i have, I'll say hi!

Y:

E: Emma loves LOLOL too.

Y: how did you know I played that?

E:-_- Its on your badge.

E: GOD WHY IS EVERYONE SO CLUELESS!

7:IDK

E: DID I ASK YOU?!?

7:no ma'am

Z: anyway, what do you look like?

E: I have solid dark brown hair with brown eyes that shine pink when I'm happy. I wear glasses and I'm a slightly shorter person. Is that good enough..?

Z: Hm... seems hot.

E: -_-

E: I don't think I'm that pretty

7: I'd show you the pic I have of us dressed as princesses, but I can't find it

E: I'm surprised you still remember that!

Z: lol

Y: aw... princesses! You were probably little kids.

E: Actually, it was two years ago

Ja: let's address the problem.. Elena is in Rika's Apartment.

E: who is Rika?

Y: my cousin and V's ex-fiancé. She... passed away a year and a half ago

E: oh... I'm sorry to pry

7: I'm calling V right now. He needs to know about you.

E: ok... who is V?

Z: V is like our boss. The evil mastermind. He doesn't log in very often after Rika... passed. He's been very busy.

Y: we've all been busy! And we log in a lot!

J: Don't hold it against him Yoosung

~V has entered the chat~

V: so Elena... you are Luciel's god sister

E: unfortunately, yes

V: I'd like you to not touch anything at the apartment

E: Um... ok

The J: this... is actually a good thing.

7: what do you mean?

J: she could easily be the replacement for Rika

E: what?

J: her job was easy. She reviewed emails and invited people she thought would fit the theme.

E: one problem... I'm bad with people

Z: you don't seem like it

Z: I think your skills are amazing~!

E: Thank you, but I'd need some help.

7?: you can invite 3 friends then, ok?

E: ok

7?: of course, I or V will have to confirm them.

E: ok

Ja: so, are you willing to join our organization?

E:... Yes

Z: YEAH! Another girl!!

Y: You won't regret it!

E:Ok!

~Elena has left the chat~

I put my phone down, thinking. I think I will work with Leila, because she is close by. Also Emma, because she is my best friend. Maybe Danielle? She is good at doing business related work. I will have to ponder this overnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
73.1K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
673K 24.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
171K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...