True Love [COMPLETED]

By itzhannahhere

When Hannah receives a DM on Instagram from her favorite singers of all time, her dream of them noticing her... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Sequel??
Sequel!!
THANK YOU AND A Q&A?
Q&A
NOTE IMPORTANT
13K?
sorry y'all
Important!
new book ideas
new story!

Chapter 13

1.3K 35 5
By itzhannahhere

I was so excited! I was going to Norway for the first time, and I was going with my two favorite boys. We went through security to their private jet and boarded the plane. I put my bag down and sat on a chair.
"Hey baby, are you excited?" Mac asked, sitting on the chair across from me.
"Of course I am! I have always wanted to go to Norway," I said, slightly squealing. I blushed, realizing I squealed and acted a bit too excited. Marcus chuckled and smiled.
The plane took off and we started heading to Norway.
[When We Arrive]
I had fallen asleep on the long flight.
"Princess wake up. We're here," Mac said, shaking me slightly. I opened my eyes and smiled. I grabbed my bag, stood up, and kissed Marcus quickly before exiting the plane. There were a bunch of fans screaming, seeing us get off the plane. Marcus and Martinus waved while I smiled.
"OMG MARCUS WHO IS THAT?!" a fan screamed, excited to know who I was. Marcus walked over to the fans, who were behind a fence, and put an arm around me.
"She's my girlfriend. I love her," he said, kissing my cheek. I blushed and smiled. The fans screamed in excitement.
"She was a fan just like you. And now she's the love of my life," Marcus continues. I blush again and bury my face into his shoulder. I get shy around people sometimes, especially with all these compliments.
[An Hour Later]
We finally are at my family's new house. I kissed Marcus goodbye and said I'd see him in an hour since he lives two houses away from my house. I step out of the van and run into the new house.
An hour later, I get up and walk to Marcus' house. I knock on his door and he opens. He hugs me and smiles.
"Lets play some football?" Marcus says.
"Isn't that soccer in America?" I ask. He nods and grabs a ball. We walk to the field and start playing. So far he was beating me, but it was obvious he would. He's had more practice that I have. I smiled and kept playing. Everything was going perfectly. Until...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.6K 76
imagines - dirty/sad/cute My acc on Instagram (where you can ask me for one) - @/xmactinusfanpagex and @/xmactinusgnrx
3.6K 165 54
I'm Y/N (your name) 15 yo girl. I live in London. My school participates at a program that some children from my school will go at a school in Trofor...
2.1K 115 22
I am Alicia Rivertoon. Everyone says I'm pretty, but I'm also dying. I always wanted to meet my idols, but when I did, something unexpectable happen...
12.5K 565 39
Love or Fight? Katie will go through up and downs. Her feelings are complicated like the whole life. Will all end good after she met the boy of her d...