Umbrella

By volxmeii

It's been four years since Marissa had her ex-husband's child. Her mission is to keep that child away from hi... More

1|PI
2|Wilma
3|Crocus
4|Fornicate
5|Champagne
6|Pandemonium
7|DNA
8|Father
9|Secret
10|Hurt
11|Dying
12|Frozen
13|Pulse
14|Tabloids
15|Gore
16|Headline
17|Cure
18|Guppy
19|Ribs
20|Wickedly
life update
Life Update pt.2
21|Ransom
Happy New Years
22|Deadman
prom 2019!
23|Knife
24|Blood
That's All Folks!
change of plans
Change of plans... again

Introduction

13.2K 201 15
By volxmeii

Hi everyone!

This is probably my millionth book on wattpad but I usually delete them all due to severe writers block but I'm 99.8% sure I'll finish this one. I have so many ideas for this book that I'm sure to finish it.

I really hope you guys enjoy it, I'm not the best writer but I think it's pretty decent.

Please do not copy my book, come up with your own ideas.

I also am allowing for a translation of this book in the language of your choice but PLEASE ask me first.

Anyways, below are the Character Profiles they're not necessary to read but it would be cool if you did.

-

Name: Marissa Denise Costello
Birthday: May 24, 1988 (28)
Relationship Status: Taken
Played by: Gemma Arterton
Info: Marissa grew up in a loving family home in Minnesota before moving to California at the age of seventeen. She is an only child and inherited infertility from her mother which she later overcame. Marissa met Michael when she was twenty and married just months afterwards even after backlash from her parents.  She divorced two years later and moved to New York where she met her boyfriend Lincoln and gave birth to her now four year old daughter, Lauren.

Name: Michael Alexander Jones
Birthdate: March 6, 1986 (30)
Relationship Status: Engaged
Played by: Michael Fassbender
Info: Michael grew up in a wealthy family and was born in front of the camera. Both his parents are retired actors and his mother doubled as a singer. He has an older brother and no sisters. After Marissa divorced him, he became an alcoholic and Hollywood's biggest play boy.

Name: Lincoln Benjamin Monroe
Birthday: September 18, 1987 (29)
Relationship Status: Taken
Played By: Luke Evans
Info: Lincoln grew up in a single family home with just a loving mother. They struggled to survive after his father's death left the already poor family in serious debt. Lincoln was able to pay it off with help from Marissa once they began dating. Marriage is not in Lincoln's vocabulary especially knowing how his parents marriage played out. He wants nothing more then to have Marissa has his wife but he's too focused on how it could possibly end. Lincoln has supported Marissa throughout her pregnancy and afterwards, he has also claimed Lauren as his daughter. Lincoln also has some minor anger management issues.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 198K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
390 20 20
"Yes, we broke up, but that doesn't mean you will forget who I am to you!" "I remember my love, I remember that you are mine and only mine." ❤ "You s...
7.2K 97 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
400K 10.4K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...