Rejected

By LifeAsIknowIt

“I, Eryn Jay, accept your rejection William Camp” I watched as his body dropped to the ground. His hands sho... More

Authors Note: Read before starting Rejected.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE
Authors note

Chapter 24

13.8K 507 10
By LifeAsIknowIt

*****A/N*****

In case you didnt see my comment on the last chapter- i am in the process of re-writing the next chapters until the end. This story was completed, but i didnt like how i ended it ( and neither would any of you... seriously... it was NOT a happy ending clearly i didnt think anybody would ever read this!) So i apologize for the wait. 

Enjoy

LifeAsIKnowIt

Chapter 24

I knew the silver should burn, but I couldn’t feel anything. I was sitting in an uncomfortable position. The way my legs and arms were chained I was waiting for the pain to hit me; hell I was waiting for any feeling but there was nothing. My head was leaning on my shoulder; looking at Blake I willed my tongue to move but it wouldn’t co-operate. Blake’s eyes never left mine; he had a gag over his mouth preventing him to speak.  I couldn’t move my head to look at Will, but I didn’t hear anything from him so I’m assuming he’s still unconscious. Nolan left a while ago, I have no idea how long; could be hours… or maybe it was only a couple minutes? Blake was trying to talk to me I’m sure of it, but I just couldn’t focus. Feeling rather tired I closed my eyes falling asleep to Blake’s muffled protests.

“How much did you put in that water man?”

“To much, Nolan’s going to be choked. He wanted to have some fun with her”

I came to hearing I think Lenny and Brad talking, I made sure to keep my breathing labored. Maybe if they thought I was still asleep id be able to shift and get us the hell out of here.

“Well he can still have some fun, she just won’t move”

I felt disgusted… Rosie? Where are you?

A door opening made the men shut their mouths, Blake and Williams growls echoed around the room.

“Well Well Well sleeping beauty finally woke up!”

The only response was Will’s deep growl. Oh Will, I wonder how long they had you?

His footsteps moved closer to me; I felt his palm rest on my shoulder, he slowly moved it to my neck. Oh my god what was he doing? Oh please don’t touch me, don’t touc-

“YOU MORONS! How much Wolfsbane was in the water?  She barley has a pulse!”

I heard stomping then the echo of someone getting hit- hard.

Wolfsbane? Oh my god I didn’t even notice it! Rosie? Rosie? Oh god please Rose?!

My head was jerked up; I made sure my head lolled of to the side again, eyes remaining closed.

“FUCK!”

A chair scraped across the floor; I willed my eyes to stay shut.

“Well boys looks like it’s just the three of us for now”

I felt eyes on me, but I couldn’t tell if it was Blake, Will or Nolan.

Rosie? Rosie please answer me I need you! A hand caressed my thigh startling me.

“Eryn here may be out for a while; a long while. Which puts a damper on my plans, so I guess we should just get acquainted then yeah?”  His hand moved higher up my thigh, Blake and Wills growls echoed across the room.

Nolan let out a booming laugh

“Well, that is very interesting.  Which one of you is her mate hmm?”

I was met with silence. William and Blake didn’t know how Nolan worked; this was going to get so much worse if he didn’t get an answer. I was starting to think a little more clearly, it was easier to focus on their conversation. I wiggled my toes, almost letting a smile break free when I felt my big toe hit the top of my shoes. Just a little bit longer and I can get us out of here. Trying to call for Rosie again I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a mouth on my neck. Again- growls vibrated around me.

“This just made my day boys! So let me guess… you’re her mate… and you’re her lover. Am I right? Oh this is fantastic!”

Nolan’s voice carried around me like a thick blanket.  He was so happy to know this; that scared me. My stomach started to form knots.

“Alright boys, well I don’t have all day so ill just get started and you both can fill Eryn in if she wakes up”

“What do you mean if?”

Williams’s voice sounded deep and gruff, I felt a spark light within me deep in my stomach.

“Well, the idiots didn’t know how much wolfsbane they put in her water. For all I know she probably won’t wake up…and if she does … well her wolf will be gone.”

“I’m going to kill you slowly you piece of shit”

I felt the heat spread around my stomach listening to William’s voice, it felt so good. Rosie?

Nolan let out another laugh; tightening his hold on my thigh

“William is it? You see, that’s where you’re mistaken. Don’t you get it? YOU LOSE.  If she does wake up, she won’t want you anymore… her wolf will be gone! And you ogre, she won’t want to fuck a wolf anymore either- especially one who was cheating on her. Wolf or not she is still a woman. Which leaves me- human- I’ve seen her fight, we could use her on our side.”

I kept my face impassive; but on the inside I was freaking out. Nolan had obviously thought this through, which makes me wonder… how long did he know I was a wolf? The sinking feeling was returning- Nolan was right about everything. I wouldn’t want Will; it’s always been the bond keeping us together…I’m positive it’s always just been the bond…and Blake won’t want a huma-he cheated? Did I hear that right? 

Snapping the thought away I tried to call Rosie again- to no avail.  She can’t be gone… she is me. Focusing on the heat in my stomach I just knew it had something to do with her.

 “When have you ever seen Eryn fight?”

Will’s voice snapped me out my thoughts; why wasn’t Blake talking? Was he okay?

“I thought wolves were supposed to be smart? And you’re the alpha! How can you possibly run a pack? I’ve had two informants keeping tabs on everything that happens in your and the Midmoon pack. Right under your noses”

“Impossible, we would have known”

Will sounded so sure it broke my heart. Nolan’s laugh carried around the room

“See? Even Eryn here knew there was a spy! Anyways; we are way off track, I want information from you both about your packs.”

“Why the fuck would we give you anything?”

I couldn’t move my legs anymore without tipping Nolan off; his hand still tightly on my upper thigh. I made a fist with my hands; very slowly I moved my wrists in a circle. The skin burned from the silver chains; I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

“Well William, you both will tell me everything I ask- if you don’t I’ll kill you. You want to know the kicker?”

His hand left my thigh and moved down my neck

“… the kicker gentlemen is, Eryn- if she wakes up- will be the one to choose which one will live… and I got to tell you both; I doubt it will be a hard decision.”

My heart dropped- how? How would I choose w-

“You already have a spy feeding you information! What the fuck do you really want with us?!”

Blake’s voice made my heart skip a beat- he was okay.

“Ah now Blake was it? Why aren’t you an alpha? At least you have a brain- William over there is a little dense.”

A deep growl was the only response Nolan was going to get from Will.

“Well boys, that’s the fun part isn’t it? What do I really want?”

His hand left my thigh while his chair screeched across the floor. Deciding that this might be my only chance I moved my leg; perfect. Tensing my shoulder muscles I was very pleased to find I had all y feeling back again. Now if only Rosie would answer me!

“Rosie! You better get out of whatever hole you’re hiding in I need you please!”

I didn’t get a response like I’d hoped but the burning in my stomach started to roar upwards into my chest; I almost gasped at how sudden it spread. What the fuck is going on?!

“I wanted to find the scum that murdered my parents, and I still do. But I have… other wants now.”

His voice carried around the room; it was hard to pinpoint where he was standing. I knew I needed to take him by surprise.

“Alpha Bernie Jay will die by my hands- and his pack will crumble, but I want Eryn to. Bernie’s very own niece joins his enemies!  Wouldn’t that just be the icing on my cake? But I did not lie before… Eryn will choose which one of you will die- and it will be by her hands.”  

He walked around the room with every word he spoke- his feet crunching loudly with every step until he was right beside me; I knew now was the time to attack but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Uncle Bernie killed his parents... Did his parents kill mine? Was Rosie really dead?

My brain was on over load, instead of fighting I just laid on my uncomfortable chair- unmoving.

“Rosie? If – if you’re here with me… I could really use my guide, my b-best friend.”

I was met with silence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
171K 2.3K 20
Vince Blake is perfect; he has a perfect family, a perfect life, a perfect record for this year's football season and a perfect fucking smile. Haz, s...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...
517K 10.9K 44
I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew what I was doing. "I heard you're a playe...