Forbidden (Niam Student/Teach...

Par GemmaStar

Convinced he won't ever fall in love, that he'll always be what his peers call him, the Horan Whore for his w... Plus

Forbidden (Niam Student/Teacher)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

5.3K 165 35
Par GemmaStar

I think I've made my mind up about how I think of Louis. I'm scared of him, as stupid as it sounds. He must be a rustic and unforgiving character if he is prepared to cheat on his partner who happens to be my teacher, with me. The way he managed to sneak into my school trousers with his teasing fingers was mindblowing; I shouldn't have been responsive and paralyzed like I'd been. I should've reacted like a realistic, clever person would've. I should've just pushed him away and told him everything about me and Liam. I should've just spilt everything that Louis had the right to know, but yet, I couldn't bring myself to it. 

I had just stood there like a dummy and let him feel me up. 

How stupid can I get?

The weekend passed quick enough, but it was uncomfortable. I heard Louis and Dad met up again for another drink as friends, Mum was rarely in because of her work, which gave me and Zayn a perfect opportunity to fuck. Again. He came round Sunday and Saturday night, leaving me limping slightly. He'd only topped on Saturday, but fucking hell had it been a rough one. He liked to savour our 'playdates' as he likes to call them, and spend them as 'wisely' as possible. Fucking waste of time for me.

Zayn waved me out of my daze. ''Dude. You zoned out,'' he said flatly, ''Somebody wants your attention.''

I look up to see Harry Styles, one of the most popular guys in our year, who happened to be in our French class. He had charming green sparkling eyes, sweet dimples and a figure even I envied. I'd made out with him back in forth year, when I was just discovering my inner... Shakira, I suppose you could say. We had just been about to have protected sex in the toilet cubicles when we heard somebody walk in, so we never got to tear either of our clothes off. Not even our ties. 

Even I had been disappointed. I still remember that sinking feeling in my heart when we heard another pupil slam open the toilet door while Harry's lips were attached to mine, his soft hands sprawling over my chest as I sighed and gasped as my hormones raged higher than ever. 

I'd finally gotten into the arms of one of the most popular, sex-loving guy in the school, and it had all been ruined. But, that was two years ago now. And neither of us had speaked to each other; until today.

I look up at Harry, smiling. ''Sup' with you? Haven't seem you in ages, Harry.'' I ask him nonchalantly as he leans over my desk, craning my neck to keep eye-contact.

''I know. It's been too long since we've...'' he breaks off awkwardly, and I can tell by the look in his eyes he's thinking back to fourth year. ''Not much. You?''

''I'm fine,'' I lie. A long silence stretches between us where all we do is look at each other.

''Uhm, look, Niall, I was wondering about this... rumor that's been going around... about you and Mr. Payne?'' he asks me slowly, his eyes narrowed to slits.

I can feel even Zayn stiffen up next to me. I clench my fists, trying to keep my face emotionless, and reply calmly. ''What rumours?''

''That... well... I'm not accusing you or anything-'' Harry added quickly, ''But there's been talk of you guys... seeing each other?''

I scoff, rolling my eyes. ''Mr. Payne? But he's a teacher,'' I frown, pretending to be revolted at the possibility. ''That's illegal.''

A swift grin spreads across his face, and I can see now why all the girls had liked him for their whole high school careers. ''I know,'' he pats my arm friendly. ''Sorry about that.''

''No, it's fine-who did you hear that from?'' I ask quickly before he turns away.

Harry frowns, thinking. ''Carys, seems to know something, I think.'' he shrugs before turning away, and I can't help but cast my eyes down to his ass.

And then I realize what he's just said to me.

Rumours. About me and Mr. Payne. Seeing each other. Inside school.

Zayn's already seemed to clock the situation, and talks to me in a hushed, dramatic tone. ''You have to talk to Carys, Niall. She sits next to you in Art, right?'' he whispers near my ear. I nod. ''If the whole fucking school finds out, you'll be sure to be moved. Class, if not school. You can't let this happen, Niall! Do you realise how dangerous this is? For you, and for Mr. Payne?'' he whispers feircely.

I swallow down a hard lump in my throat. ''I think so. When does this period end?'' I look up at the clock, and just at that moment, the alarm bell sounds, signalling us to move class. fith period. Art. Brilliant. I gathed my French jotters and coursenotes and make my way out of class with Zayn by my side, walking fast. ''I'll talk to her as soon as possible. Ask her what she heard.''

''Good,'' is all Zayn says. 

Mr. Payne smiles wryly when he sees me enter his class with Zayn close by my side, and instantly when he sees Zayn so close to me, his smile drops and his face becomes stern.

Ouch. Was I not even allowed to walk with Zayn anymore? Was it against Mr. Payne's guidelines for 'How To Be Your Art Teacher's Boytoy'? 

The moment I slide into my seat next to Carys, I bow low and talk quietly and quickly, ''Carys, what do you think you know about me and Mr. Payne?''

Her eyes stay front and she says icily, ''That... well. Mr. Payne said something about you two banging each other after classes last time I was in here. I only told a few people, but none of them believed me.''

''Carys, it's nothing, me and Mr. Payne are just friends, okay-?''

''LikeI'oing to believe that, Niall,'' she said sourly, glaring at me out the corner of her translucent blue eyes. ''Mr. Payne keeps staring at you as if you're dinner, anyway. It's not hard to tell that you guys are seeing each other,''

By now, I am desperate. ''Carys-I know we don't know each other very well-'' I start off, my tone pathetic and pleading. 

She cuts me off with her most vicious glare yet. ''You want me to keep a secret that could potentially wreck both of your careers?'' she shakes her head firmly at me. ''Niall, this is illegal,''

''I know, I know! But... wait. You think we're seeing each other?'' I say. 

Carys frowns and nods at me. ''Well, yeah. What else would you guys be doing?''

I resist the urge to roll my eyes back at her, but that would just be so stupid, so instead I say, quite flatly, ''Carys, think. He has a claddagh ring on his left hand wedding finger.'' I wait for her reaction, and it's worth it. Her lips part and she looks so horrifed for a split second she seems ready to throw a tantrum. She turns to me, seemingly on the brink of tears. ''Horan Whore,'' I sigh. ''At his service, now,''

Carys glares at me for a few more seconds, then, because what I just said is so cliched, thatshe bursts out laughing, covering her mouth, shaking her head at me. She whacks my arm with the back of her hand. ''You are so stupid, Niall!'' she says, half serious. ''How could you say that kind of thing?''

I hear Mr. Payne cough deliberately. ''If you are quite finished, Carys and Niall!' he bellows across the classroom so loudly, that all of my classmates are silenced in shock. I even get a fright, and Carys's laughter dies down immediately, and we all turn to look at Mr. Payne, flushed and angry, standing with his fists clenched at the front of the classroom.

''Now,'' he says stiffly, his eyes narrowed in fury at me and Carys. ''Now you are all quiet,'' he stressed the word as we'd been violating the laws of the Queen. ''I'll tell you what you're doing today.'' he glared pointedly at me, so aggressively I feel as if I'd just been slapped. ''We'll drop the portraits for this week only, just as to fit in some agenda stuff, so instead, we'll be working on nature. Birds, cut-outs, rodents, big cats, sealife-whatever you want, whether it be wildlife or scenery. Skies, if you like. You know where the equipment is. But all I'm looking for, is the theme of orange. Just quality work. All right? This is going in your portfolio assessments, by the way.''

Just as the class emits a mutual groan, Mr. Payne hushes us once more, and beckonds toward me, his face stoney. ''Mr. Horan, may I have a word?'' 

Carys murmurs a small 'good luck' to me as I stalk off, trying to make my limp less noticeable, seeing as Mr. Payne was acting the way he is right now. Mr. Payne keeps walking ahead of me silently, until we reach teh depot storage cupboard.

Shutting the door firmly behind us, he asks, ''What does Carys know?'' in a stern, unforgiving tone.

For a moment, I am speechless with surprise. How are his ears that good? ''That... well... she only knows we're... doing it together,'' I say uncomfortably. 

Mr. Payne's expression harderns, enhancing the darkness of his eyes. ''How does she know, Niall?'' Mr. Payne suddenly backs me up against the nearest clear wall, his upper arm above my head, enclosing me in a small, claustrophobic space. 

I swallow hard, a small build up of fear rising inside of me. ''She overheard you the other day when you got angry...'' my voice is shaking badly in fearful anticipation for his next move, but he doesn't seem to want to do anything more than just look at me, as if trying to glare answers out of me. He gives me a doubtful look. ''Mr. Payne, why would I lie? My career is on the line, too, you know.''

Mr. Payne sees my point, and he lowers his arm, but doesn't step away from me. ''I guess it's my fault, then,'' he says, very quietly. I nod. ''Niall... who else knows? Has Carys spread the word?''

I lick my lips as his hot breath dries them up. ''The people she tried to tell didn't believe her,''

He frowns. ''But they know, otherwise?'' I nod again. He sighs. ''Is Carys going to tell anybody else, Niall?''

I shake my head, clueless. ''I don't know, Mr. Payne-''

''Liam,'' he says, shutting his eyes for a moment in annoyance. ''My name is Liam. I've told you before; call me Liam, only when we're alone. All right?''

''Okay, Mr. Payne.''

He smiled at me, more relaxed, and eases his hands round my neck, leaning back as his wirey fingers trailed up the strands of my hair. ''I'm sorry I've been so strict lately. Things at home haven't been great recently.''

My stomach makes a small, dipping feeling in horror. He meant Louis. But why was this a shock to me? Of course their relationship wasn't great. They were both willing to cheat on each other. It just happened, they would both willingly cheat on each other... with me

Oh god. Why is karma such a bitch?

I clench my jaw as Mr. Payne's lips softly begin to trail my jawline. ''Oh yeah? How come?'' I do my utmost best to keep my tone as innocent as possible.

Mr. Payne lets out a thoughtful groan. ''Louis is a difficult guy. Sometimes... I wonder...'' he breaks off, cupping the left of my face in one hand, making his kisses more passionate to my neck. 

''You wonder what?'' I ask nervously.

Mr. Payne shakes his head softly, beginning to edge his lips further and further down my neck, slightly pulling away my school shirt-

I take his hand in mine, making him stop. ''Liam..''Isay no more. I can't manage to get the words out that I so desperately need to. I needed to tell my teacher that his partner had been... seducing me on Friday. I had to. But the words get stuck in my throat, and nothing comes out.

Mr. Payne takes my momentary mumble as passion, and he tugs at my hair slightly as he pulls me toward his lips.

The kiss is a short, passionate one that lasts only seconds, but it means a lot.

I hadn't kissed Mr. Payne in a long time, and it felt... good. Right. Which is, so wrong, because how can any of this be right? 

I kiss him back with equal passion, if not more, running my hands down his front, standing on my tiptoes to reach those plump, pink lips I had once dreamed of kissing. Mr. Payne takes control of me, as I arch my back into his capable arms, moaning again in satisfaction as he dipped his tongue into my mouth. 

''Mr. Payne,'' I mumble against his mouth, then I catch myself. ''Liam... are you free after classes?''

Liam kisses my lips once more, but keeps a hold of me. ''Of course, Niall. Drop in after sixth.'' He bumps his forehead against mine, smiling softly. ''Just like nothing changed.''

''Liam, everything'schanged,'' I mutter, unable to hold back my smile for him as he runs his hands up and down my front. ''We are breaking the law you know.''

Liam rolls his eyes. ''D'you really want to know how many times I've had to consider that?'' I smile, defeated, and kiss my Art teacher again. 

''Niall...'' Liam stops me, holding his hands out on my chest. ''We should get back. The class will be wondering where we are. They'd get... suspicious,''

I nod and follow him back into the classroom, doing the best to cover up my lovebites, feeling happier than I had before I'd come out the classroom. He'd confirmed to me indirectly that he wasn't really angry at me. Just life, in general. And that he wanted us to still be 'us'. That thrilled me. Because, lord, I wanted Mr. Payne. I lusted him day and night, wishing every waking moment I was in his arms. I hadn't realised until today just how much I'd missed his touch. 

My skin tingled in the places Mr. Payne had touched me, and I felt my lips grow to itch the feel of his, and I couldn't take my eyes off him, yearning for us to be alone again in the depot storage cupboard. I wished also that we could be doing those portraits again, so I could just speak to him again. Maybe tease him. Get some answers out of him about Louis. Possibly even seduce him, whatever it took to get him alone, in my arms, ready for  the time of his life.

Hope you enjoyed that :) took a while for me to update this, sorry. I should really stop updating just this one book. Lol I don't think you guys mind though. Well, I hope you don't anyway :) Shout-out to my new favourite fan! Kindest person on here; seriously, she doesn't even know me but she says the nicest things EVVVEERRRR!! Make sure to fan her :D @RachelKorman

oooh and btw check out the song at the side. Makes me want to cryyyyy D':

That's all! Chow x

FAN~VOTE~COMMENT ♥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 55.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
913K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...