Forever and Always

By MagicGoldenFlower

*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would... More

Meet again
Deep, but very beautiful
Drinks
Baby Fever
Devil for a Partner
Small bites
Go Home
Color
Sven
Truth
Switched places
Memories
Unlikely Friends
Mess
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder
Families

Late night orders

990 54 15
By MagicGoldenFlower

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
"Uggg! I will never get this finished." Rapunzel mumbled into the pile of papers sprawled over the table. She was trying to figure out how to pay their debts on time, but it was just stressing her out more.

"How's it going?" Eugene asked as he leaned over Rapunzel. He offered to put the kids to bed since they loved his bedtime stories. The only one who didn't really like him rocking her to sleep was Rosie. She was hard to get to fall asleep, especially when she didn't like your singing.

"Terrible. I'm surprised the IRS has come to take our house yet." Rapunzel replied. Her blonde hair was covering most of the papers. Stress wasn't a strong enough word to describe what she was feeling. She'd hasn't even been able to fall asleep for the past three days.

"They wouldn't take the house." Eugene assured, rubbing her back.

"You're right. First they'll take our babies." She fired back.

"They won't take the kids." He softly chuckled.

"If we don't pay these bills they will." Rapunzel cried. Money wasn't something they had on hand right now. Eugene's job hasn't been the best way to earn money and Rapunzel couldn't take a job at the moment.

"Here, why don't I take over?" Eugene offered as he took a seat beside her. He took a quick glance at the stove clock and read 11:34. He knew she had a long day watching the kids so he decided to take over.

"No, you've had a long day at work. I'll do it." Rapunzel replied as she sat back up. She pushed his hands away. She didn't want him to baby her. She could handle this herself. Besides, he spent all of his day already looking at papers and such.

"Let's work together. It will get done faster." Eugene reasoned. Rapunzel thought it over and reluctantly agreed. She knew she could do this by herself, but she knew he wouldn't stop until she said yes.

"Fine." Rapunzel agreed as she grabbed a couple papers. Eugene smiled and grab a few unopened letters. He tossed the charity ones aside. As he was flipping through the envelopes, one caught his eye. He ripped it open and read the letter.

"Rap, look at this." Eugene commanded as he placed it into her petite hands. She frowned, guessing it was another debt that they forgot to pay. She read through it once, then twice.

"Dear god I hope this isn't a prank." She gasped as she ran her hands through her hair. It was a letter from the show, offer them millions if they agreed to do another season.

"Look, they even signed it!" Eugene exclaimed as he pointed to the bottom of the paper. Rapunzel squealed and brought him into a huge hug. She snuggled her head into his neck. She positioned herself on his lap, laying her head on his shoulder.

"This is what we've been praying for." Rapunzel sniffed as she wiped her eyes. All of these years living off of the next pay check could finally stop. For once, they could finally have money saved.

"I know. Now we can finally move into a better house. We can send the kids to a nice school and we won't have to worry about money for a long time." Eugene comforted as he rocked Rapunzel back and forth. She ran her fingers through his hair, not believing it was true.

"Our parents can finally stop worrying." She chuckled. Everyday, both of their parents offer them money, saying they didn't want them on the streets. But Eugene and Rapunzel were too stubborn to agree.

"Everyone can stop worrying." Eugene corrected as Rapunzel sat up and looked at his face. He looked older than he should at 35. He had a few wrinkles forming around his eyes that were caused from stress. His hair was lighter than it was five years ago. You couldn't tell unless you examined him closely. He was thinner, they both were. Rapunzel gave him a smile and brought him into a kiss.

"I love you." She grinned.

"I love you too," He replied as he pushed her blonde strands out of her eyes. She laid back down and cuddled up on him. He continued looking through the letters and found something extraordinary. "Mr. Renaldo?"

Rapunzel's head shot up. Mr. Renaldo was a famous artist. Getting a letter from him was a huge achievement itself, let alone if he wants something from you. "Give me that!" She shouted. Eugene immediately shushed her, not in the mood to put the baby back to sleep. Rapunzel ripped open the letter and quickly scanned through it.

"What's it say?"

"He wants to see my paintings in person." She awed. Okay, this was definitely a dream. Mr. Renaldo would never want to see her paintings in person. She was just an amateur. She just painted houses when they needed a little more cash. 

"How?"

"He wants us to come to New York in a month to visit his annual art convection. Only the best of the best artists are invited! He included tickets for the plane and the convection. He's even paying for a hotel for us!" Rapunzel exclaimed. Her jaw was wide open, her eyes were full of excitement.

"Rapunzel, this is wonderful!"

"But wait, there's only two tickets. What about the kids? We can't leave them alone." Rapunzel frowned. She was her big break, but the children were more important. She couldn't leave her babies alone. Mr. Renaldo could wait, but how often does a famous artist ask to come?

"Rapunzel, we'll find someone to watch them." He replied. He knew this was her dream. He couldn't let this one thing get in her way. Besides, this was a free trip to New York. He could finally get away from all of this stress and his job for a week.

"Who? You know your parents won't have time to watch them for a week and we've asked mine for tons of things already." Rapunzel argued. She bit her lower lip, worried about her kids. She didn't believe anyone would want to watch their maniacs.

"We'll find someone. For now, let's just plan our work schedules out." Eugene replied. Rapunzel huffed and laid her chin on his shoulder. Things were finally looking up, until their decision rested in the hands of their children's care taker, whoever they were.

"The one time we finally get some you and me time we can't go." She scoffed. She was a little upset, but she knew she shouldn't be. It was a joy and blessing, most times, to have children. Lots of people around the world can't even have children and here she was complaining about them!

"We have plenty of you and me time." Eugene replied. Rapunzel shook her head.

"Name the last time we did something just for the two of us." Rapunzel fired back. She crossed her arms, cross with him. They never had anytime to themselves. They hardly had time to even sleep!

"Right now. Me and you are dancing right here in this kitchen." Eugene answered as he stood up. He placed her feet on the ground and ran to the stereo. She rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair.

"What are you going to play Romeo?" Rapunzel smirked as she led over the counter, letting her hair flow down her shoulders. Knowing him, it would be some stupid, two minute song.

"Whatever comes onto your iPod." He smiled, looking back at her as he typed in her password. She softly laughed as she playfully rolled her green eyes.

"I hope Nicki Minaj doesn't come up." She commented, making him look up from the device. He cocked his eyebrow and tilted his head.

"You play that with the kids?"

"Only the clean version."

"None of her songs are clean." Eugene chuckled as he pressed shuffle on her iPod. A slow song came on and he grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She giggled, remembering the times when it was just the two of them.

The moonlight was shining on Rapunzel's skin in the dark kitchen. They danced, listening to the beat of the song.

I'll smile if I want to
I'm not afraid, gonna flaunt it too
What a glow when you're living true
Yeah

I'm living for the right now
I had a few friends show me how
I take a deep breath and blow it out
Let it go

But listen I—
I can't wait to see what's around the corner
I can't wait to soar
Baby, I lie awake and I watch you sleeping
thinking it's the little things that make a home

Like dancing in the kitchen in the pale moonlight
Only care in the world is that our kids are all right
Daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

So smile at me, baby, take my breath away
With the good Lord willing, I'll be happy to say
That daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

I feel like I'm gonna win
And I'm as proud as I've ever been
'Cause I'm surrounded with some good friends
Yeah, good friends, good friends

I'm forever like a tattoo, yeah
I got to stay sticky 'cause I gotta be the glue for
My girl, my friends, my home, family, I do it all

Truly I can't wait to see what's around the corner
I can't wait to soar
But, baby, I lie awake and I watch you sleeping
thinking it's the little things that make a home
Yeah

'Cause we'll be dancing in the kitchen in the pale moonlight
Only care in the world is that our kids are all right
Daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

So smile at me, baby, take my breath away
With the good Lord willing, I'll be happy to say
That daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

We found our home
Something we can build for years
The young and old
I'll be there to wipe your tears

We all get to see
Who we grow up to be
An anchor when in doubt
An ocean when in drought

We aim for it all
We lift up these walls
To make this house our home

Dancing in the kitchen in the pale moonlight
Only care in the world is that our kids are all right
Daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

So smile at me, baby, take my breath away
With the good Lord willing, I'll be happy to say
That daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

Dancing in the kitchen in the pale moonlight
Only care in the world is that our kids are all right
Daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

Rapunzel laid her head onto his shoulder and quietly sang along. Eugene listened to her sweet whispers, treasuring them.

So smile at me, baby, take my breath away
With the good Lord willing, I'll be happy to say
That daddy loves momma and momma loves him
Tomorrow we get to do it over again

They rested their foreheads against each other, each taking deep breaths. "I love you." Eugene panted. He held her close, his hands gently cuddling her waist.

"I love you more." She smiled, her green eyes glittering like a gem. He was right. This was a good her and him time. She needed this. It made her forget,about the real world and focus on him, and only him.

"I love you most." He smirked as he took her cheek in his hand and guided her lips to his, sharing a long, passionate kiss. Their lips moved in sync as their ears blurred out the song currently starting. They just focused on each other, getting closer to each other until their bodies were touching. It was like they were one.

~Elsa and Jack~
"Oh my god! I can't believe you, Jack!" Elsa shouted. She rarely called him Jackson anymore. She might still be married to him, but she didn't consider him her husband anymore.

"What was I going to say, Els? Huh? Everyone else agreed. If you were trying to keep this a secret, it wouldn't have worked." He argued. Elsa invited him over for supper to talk about the show. She got a letter saying the producers were happy that she agreed when she didn't reply. Elsa knew who was behind it.

"Jack, I don't think you realize what you've done. Now everyone in the world will know that we're not meant to be. Everyone who thought they would find their perfect soulmate on the show will now find out that you have a 75% chance of this working instead of 100%." Elsa huffed. She rubbed her temples, upset with Jack. He didn't understand the consequences they'll have for agreeing to it. She didn't even know if Anna and Kristoff agreed.

"We're still working! Couples have fights, okay? Do you think Mer and Hiccup were perfect at first? No. What about Rap and Eugene? Even your sister! No one can have a perfect relationship! That's not how it works!" Jack fired back. Elsa was a perfectionist. When she wanted something done, she wanted it done right. When they started to choke, of course she would leave. She wanted a happy, perfect relationship. That wasn't what they were having. Their relationship reminded Jack of a nightmare he couldn't escape from.

"That's how it should be! I don't want to have these fights with you. Everyone else figured out how to work around them and we didn't. We failed at being a couple, Jack." She panted. She couldn't understand why he couldn't get that through his brain. Everyone could fix their fights. Elsa and Jack couldn't. If you can't even decide who has to wash the dishes, your relationship wasn't meant to be.

"We've only failed when we've decided we're getting a divorce." He replied. Elsa stiffened at those words. Something was off. She became silent and nibbled on her bottom lip. She escaped to her office and came back with a paper folder.

"Jack, I didn't want to have it be this way, but..." Elsa trailed off. She handed him the papers she kept 'forgetting' to mail. Jack rose his eyebrow and took the papers from her hands. He quickly scanned through and realized they were divorce papers.

His were eyes starting to form tears. He felt a lump forming in his throat. "Elsa, Elsa no. Please! I know we can make this work!" He pleaded. This wasn't how they were going down. They weren't supposed to be separated until death.

"It's too late, Jack! We've been trying this for five years and haven't gotten a good outcome. This is the way it's meant to be." She sniffed as she bit her knuckle to keep from crying. She couldn't stand breaking his heart. He slouched over, his jaw as low as the floor.

"Just give me one last chance, Els. Please." Jack begged. He couldn't believe that the love of his life was walking away from him. Elsa scoffed. She loved him, but she knew they weren't meant to be. Giving him another chance would just make it harder for her to say goodbye. Suddenly, the phone rang.

"I'll get it," Elsa quickly spoke as she ran to the phone. "Hello?" She answered as she hid in their, well her, bedroom. She quietly closed the door, hoping Jack couldn't hear her conversation.

"Hey Els. This is Rapunzel calling and Eugene and I were wondering what you were-Bastian stop, Momma's on the phone- well we were wondering what you were doing June 12 through the 18." Rapunzel summarized. Elsa quickly pulled up a calendar on her phone. She scrunched her face, confused by Rap's request.

"A whole week?" Elsa questioned. Where could that couple go for a whole week? Elsa knew they were extremely attached to their children, like most parents, so they couldn't be gone that long without freaking out.

"Yeah."

"Why do you need me for a week?" Elsa continued as she walked around her room. Rapunzel wasn't giving details, which was making Elsa annoyed. She wanted to understand the situation.

"Well Eugene and I are going to New York for an art convention and we need someone to watch the kids." She chuckled. Elsa stumbled backwards, surprised at what she was being asked. She fell on the bed, letting out a small scream.

"You want me to take care of your kids?" Elsa squeaked. Her hair was in her face, blocking out any source of light. She tossed her hair to the side and stood up.

"Of course, I think you would be a great mom. Zach, please sit down. Plus I think the kids would love you." Rapunzel explained. Elsa shook her head in disagreement. Elsa could never be a mother. She was too picky. She like things to run on schedule and follow schedule.

"Rap, I think you're asking the wrong person. I'm not good with kids. I can hardly take care of my cat! I can't take care of an other person's child, let alone three of them." Elsa argued. She couldn't believe Rapunzel was seriously asking her this responsibility. These were children! Tiny living humans who needed attention 24/7!

"Please Elsa!" Rapunzel begged. Elsa could hear the desperation on the other side of the line. Rapunzel and Eugene needed this vacation. They have been taking care of the children for five years without a break.

"There has to be someone more qualified for this." Elsa scoffed as she crossed her arm across her chest. There was no way that Elsa was her top choice. That just wasn't realistic.

"Well Eugene's sister is gone, his parents are busy, and my parents have already done so much for us that I couldn't even think to ask them." Rapunzel replied. Elsa bit her bottom lip, thinking of someone more reliable, more motherly. Anyone but her!

"What about Anna? Or Merida? That Ariel chick!" Elsa offered as she snapped her fingers. She hoped Rapunzel would accept them more.

"Anna and Mer already have their own kids and Ariel is pregnant. There's no way any of them could take care of my boys." Rapunzel replied. Elsa sighed and shook her head when an idea popped into her head.

"Actually I think I'm busy."

"Damn it. Well, I guess Eugene and I won't be able to show off my paintings to a professional artist. There goes that dream down the toilet." Rapunzel replied, trying to make Elsa feel guilty. Elsa groaned and rubbed her temples. She knew this was Rap's big chance, but taking care of three children?

"Fine! I'll watch them! When do you want to drop them off?" Elsa questioned.

"I would personally want to come here. They're messy kids. Think about how much dirt will get in your white carpet. Plus if you have anything valuable, you can almost guarantee that will get broken, -Eugene, can you please change Rosie?- so I think it would be a better idea to stay here." Rapunzel explained. Elsa considered the pros and cons. The children would probably feel more at home in there actual home. Maybe they would actually behave better too.

"Fine, when do you want me there?"

"How does eight that morning sound to you?" Rapunzel offered.

"Perfect." Elsa smiled. She knew she was doing the right thing, but would the children survive? Elsa could hardly stand holding Rosie when she was crying. Imagine trying to put her to bed.

"Great, I'll explain more then. Thanks Els, you're a life saver." Rapunzel laughed.

"When you get your awards for world's best artist, you better give me some credit." Elsa teased. They said goodbye and Elsa returned to the living room. She noticed Jack wasn't out there, so she figured he was in the bathroom. Hopefully he understands why she gave him those papers.

xxx

"Eugene, there's no way your kids would survive with me watching them." Jack argued. Eugene had called, begging Jack to watch his kids. It was a huge mistake. Jack couldn't take care of kids. Sure, children have always liked him for some reason, but he couldn't actually feed them, put them sleep, or bathe them! That was something he wasn't skilled in.

"Come on, Jack! I've let them eat dirt, sand, you name it! Whatever could have killed them they're immune to." Eugene replied. Jack rolled his eyes. Sure, that was pretty bad, but Jack could do sooo much worse.

"You're their father! You know how to take care of them. I don't know the first thing about changing a diaper!" Jack reasoned. Jack was more a friend than a father. Kids came to him when they wanted to play, not for him to actually take care of them.

"Speaking of diapers, that's what I'm currently doing." Eugene chuckled. Jack shook his head and fake gagged. That sound absolutely horrible. The idea of it was just disgusting.

"Yuck. Anyways, I don't know how feed a child or put them to bed. Do you have to sing? Read? Or do you just toss them in the bed and run away?" He rambled, running his hand through his blonde, almost white hair.

"You could do any of those, really. But if you did the last one, you can bet that the boys would think you're playing and chase you down." Eugene answered. Jack ran his hand down his face. Eugene just wasn't understanding. Jack was an emotional wreck right now. Elsa wanted a divorce, his best friend was working somewhere else now. He couldn't possibly deal with all of that and care for three children all below the ages of six.

"Eugene, I can't. Find someone else. A homeless guy would do a better job." Jack reasoned. Jack didn't know the first thing about caring for dirty children. A homeless guy really would do better.

"Jack, are you a man or a baby?"

"Man." Jack frowned, feeling slightly offended.

"Really? I couldn't tell because of your whining! God, you sound just like my kids. It's only for a week." Eugene scoffed. Jack could hear clattering in the background and Rosie crying. Jack didn't want to be a part of that hell, but he forced himself.

"Fine. But if I have to clean up baby puke, I'm calling you." Jack replied.

"Deal. I'll see you around eight on the 12th." Eugene laughed as he ended the call. Jack couldn't believe what just happened. He sat down on the toilet, trying to figure out what Eugene just talked him into.

~Merida and Hiccup~
"Melissa, can you please quiet down? Mum's trying to put Henry to sleep." Hiccup smiled. He loved watching his little girl play with her toys so nicely. She was usually rough. Elinor said Merida used to be the same way.

"Okay Daddy!" She chirped. Hiccup chuckled and went back to reading his book. Merida trudged back out of Henry's room. Her hair was crazier than usual and she had bags under her eyes.

"Henry did not want to go ta sleep." Merida explained as she dragged her feet into the kitchen. She helped herself to a cup of coffee and stood over the counter reading the newspaper. On the front cover, she spotted her arch nemesis, Astrid Hoffersen.

"Hey Mer Bear." Hiccup greeted as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed his chin on her shoulder and looked at what she was reading. He took a deep breath, smelling baby and her favorite perfume.

"Hey Hic." She smiled. Astrid's fake smile was plastered on her small, round face. Her long blonde hair was braided back. Merida couldn't stand her after what happened.

"Well look at who made the front cover," Hiccup chuckled as he picked the paper up. "Astrid Hoffersen has been named Teacher of the Year. She was given this award by parents and other staff members. Her reception will be held June 10 from 11:00am - 1:30pm."

"Don't tell me we have ta go." Merida whined. Merida did not want her children anywhere near that devil. She was afraid of them catching her evilness. Okay, not really, but she didn't want Astrid to know she had children.

"Sorry babe. Part of the teacher job description."

Merida groaned. "Now the witch will know we have children. Who knows? Maybe she'll try to cook them and make Horrendous soup! Or worse, maybe she just raise them as her own. That would be awful." Merida dramatically sighed. She knew none of that would happen, but she wanted to express her deep hated for the idea of the party.

"Sorry, still have to go." Hiccup chuckled. Merida sighed and tapped her fingers on the counter. She had been wanting to ask him this question, but she felt it was too personal. Then again, they were married. She could ask.

"Did you vote for her?" Merida blurted out. Hiccup looked up from the paper and tossed it into the counter.

"Of course not. I voted for myself." Hiccup gloated. Merida chortled at the thought. She couldn't see him doing it. Hiccup was too genuine.

"Mum, can I have something to eat?" Melissa asked. Merida looked towards the clock and saw it was already 9:00. That was wayyy too late for a snack. She didn't want Melissa to gain this nasty habit.

"Sorry sweetie. It's time for bed." Merida smiled as she picked up her little girl. She carried her back to her bedroom and changed her into her blue nightgown. Usually it was a fight to get the little girl into bed, but tonight she willingly went along.

"Are we going ta brush ma teeth?" She yawned. From spending most of her days with Merida, she's somewhat picked up her accent. She stretched, trying get rid of her sleepiness.

"Yes ma wee lassie, but we'll have ta be quiet so we don't wake up Henry." Merida smiled as she led her to the bathroom. Merida put some toothpaste on Melissa's toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Melissa is still to young to know how to brush her teeth properly, so Merida or Hiccup do it for her.

"Do you want me to read her a story?" Hiccup asked from the doorway. Melissa's little head shot up, looking at her dad. A bright smile lit up her face.

"Yes!" Melissa cheered. She loved when her dad told her stories about dragons and bears. She loved stories about princesses and princes, but not the lovey dovey kind, the adventure kind.

"Sure. Why not?" Merida smiled as their daughter ran to the living room to pick out a book. She searched through the bookshelf, trying to find one of her favorites. When it caught her eye, she grabbed it and tried to drag it to her parents.

"This one!" She smiled as she placed the book onto Hiccup's lap. She crawled onto him and sat down. Merida leaned her head on Hiccup's shoulder and listened to his story. She was in the mood for a story. It took her out of the real world and put her somewhere far away. It was like traveling, but way cheaper.

"The Giving Tree." Hiccup started. By the end of the book, all three of them peacefully fell asleep. Merida loudly snoring on her husband while Melissa was curled up on their laps.

~Kristoff and Anna~
"I just want to give birth already!" Anna whined from the couch. She was sick of having to go to the bathroom every ten minutes and craving the most random food at the craziest times. She just wanted it to be over.

"You told me being in labor was terrible." Kristoff countered as he flipped through the newspaper. Kristen was already in bed, peacefully sleeping with her stuffed reindeer coincidentally named Sven.

"It is!" Anna replied. She wanted the baby, but she didn't want to go through everything. For nine months, she has to carry a human inside her. Then she has to give birth to it. That was the most painful thing she had ever experienced before.

"Make up your mind." He grumbled. He was sick of her cranky replies and whines. He knew being pregnant was terrible, but he wished she would calm down a little. He had stressful days too. It didn't help that she would nag all over him when he came home.

"I'm sorry, my mood swings are getting to me again." She sighed as she rubbed her temples. She was surprised how well Kristoff was holding up. She knew she was getting cranky and bothersome. But, it wasn't really her fault.

"I know."

"I'm hungry." Anna mumbled as she rubbed her stomach. Baby Bjorgman was making her stomach crave something with tons of calories. Kristoff groaned and stood up. He knew she didn't want him to make anything.

"What do you want this time?" He asked as he took out his phone. Usually she ordered a huge meal from a fast food restaurant and by the time he got back, she'd want something else.

"I want a Big Mac with fries! Ooo! And can I have a shake?" Anna asked. Her eyes lit up as she picture a nice, big juicy burger. She could almost taste it as she licked her lips.

"I guess." He chuckled as he typed it into his phone so he wouldn't forgot. That was really be a suicide mission.

"Yay! Thanks baby!" She smiled as she brought him into a kiss. He rolled his eyes and peeled himself away from her. Man, her hormones were really off the charts this evening.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going to go now." Kristoff laughed as he grabbed the car keys. He loved making her happy. She always looked healthier and prettier with a smile on her face.

"Okay! Bye!" She cheered as she waved him out the door. Eventually, Kristoff came back with McDonalds.

"You're lucky that McDonalds is open 24/7." Kristoff chuckled as he shut the door. He placed the bag on the table and took out her order. He brought it to her, hoping she was still awake.

"Ooo. Sorry. I'm not in the mood for a Big Mac anymore. I kinda want some McNuggets." Anna frowned. She felt awful for ordering that and then turning it down. Actually, thinking about eating it right now made her sick.

"I figured you would say that." Kristoff chuckled as he took out a pack of nuggets. Her eyes lit up as she clapped her hands together. She looked like a kid in a candy store.

"Oh my god!" Anna squealed. Suddenly, she started crying. "This is the best surprise I've ever had." She sobbed. Kristoff rolled his eyes and went back to his paper while Anna blabbered on and on about her nuggets.

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
18.1K 977 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...
4.4K 311 34
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š? โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ โ—๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
25.4K 764 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...