I Live with a Vampire and His...

By obliviongirl14

[Highest Rank: #162 in Vampire!] A sixteen year old named Kiara Hatake is alone. Her mother died from a heart... More

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 3]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 4]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 5]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 6]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 7]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 8]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 9]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 10]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 11]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 12]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 13]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 14]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 15]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 16]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 17]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 18]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 19]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 20]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 21]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 22]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 23]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 24]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 25]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 26]

93.3K 841 112
By obliviongirl14

Just a reminder, I have not edited this. So you may see spelling problems and other things. This is just kind of a fun book that I wrote so that's why I never took the time to edit it. ^.^ Enjoy.

Also, if you could please take the time to just click "vote" it would totally make my day :) 

**************************************

Chapter 1 - The Mansion

My name is Kiara Hatake. When I was 7 years old my mother died from a heart attack. Two days ago my father died in a car accident. I am 16 years old and I am now leaving my house to go to someone my dad told me about. Last year my dad told me if anything happened go to that place. Well he's gone and I can't live on my own. So as he told me to I am going to the place. I don't know where it is or who is living there but that's where I'm staying.  

I went over in to the middle of the room and grabbed my duffel bag that had all my clothes in it. As I got my bag and was about to leave the house I breathed in the last scent of the pine wood floor. It always smelt like a pine tree and I loved the scent of it. I would sleep on the floor all the time when I was little. And now this is the time to say goodbye. I've spent my whole life in this house. It's sad to say goodbye.  

I heard the car honk in the drive way. It was Nick. He is a friend of my dad's. They were partners. My dad worked as a Computer Software Engineer and also a Medical Scientist. He was one of the smartest people I have ever known. He tried so hard for letting me have a good life. He worked a lot so I never really got to see him. But whenever he had spare time it would always be with me. Thinking about all this is going to make me cry. I need to snap out of it.  

"Come on Kiara. This person is waiting." Nick yelled from the car. 

"Okay. I'm coming." I said while shutting the house door and then walked to the car.  

"Are you going to miss it here?" He asked as I got in the car. 

"Yeah, I will." I said buckling up. 

"Do you have everything?"  

"Yes, I only have 4 bags."  

"For a girl you don't have a lot of clothes."  

"I don't go shopping a lot."  

He backed the car out of the drive way and went on the road. I rolled down the window to let some air in.  

"Do you know who this guy is?" I asked breathing in the fresh air. 

"I have no idea." He said "But if your dad said this was the person to go to then I'll trust him. Remember if anything goes wrong call me. You can always stay at my house." 

"Thanks, but I think I'll be fine. This is my dad's request. I'd rather do what he says."  

"Understood." 

Summer Vacation is almost over. School starts on Monday. I only have 3 days left of my vacation. Joyful. I love going to the beach during the summer. I can't say I hate the cold because it doesn't snow where I live. It gets cold but not that cold. I live at Pompano Beach, Florida. It's a very nice place actually. That's why my favorite place is the beach. That's where I went when I was little while my dad was working. I go there with my friends. I sometimes like to go alone to read or listen to my iPod. I don't usually go swimming. I'm not that good at swimming. Especially deep parts.  

"Are you going to be okay there?" Nick asked interrupting my thoughts. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. This guy can't be all that bad. If he's friends with my dad then it's fine."  

"Well your dad picks weird friends. I've seen them before." 

"Are you one of them?"  

"Ha-ha very funny. I am actually a normal one out of all your dad's friends." I looked out the window as he talked "Your dad, he was something alright. He never left work until he accomplished something. I always had this strange feeling that he was keeping something from me but I never found out what it was or even if he was keeping something. You have to come over to my place at least once a week. You need to help me get rid of his stuff and what you want to keep. Just think maybe you'll find something out that you never knew before. He's kept a lot of secrets. Maybe one is about you."  

"Doubt it." I whispered 

We were passing by a lot of trees and I didn't see any houses nearby. Actually I haven't even been to this part of Pompano Beach. We came by a black gate that stretched down the road for a while. The trees were behind the gate so I couldn't really make out what was behind them. 

"This is it." He said turning right up to the opening of the gate.  

"This is it?" I asked 

"Yep. This is the place." 

"You gotta be kidding me."  

He stopped at the gate and it opened as soon as we got there. He pulled in further up the long drive way to the house. Well I wouldn't really call it a house it was more like a mansion. The gates closed behind us. I looked out the window and I saw all open field and behind the house was all woods. He must be filthy rich to have this kind of house and land. Nick came to a complete stop as soon as we were close enough to the mansion.  

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Nick asked  

"Uh, No I think I can do this on my own." I said unbuckling my seat belt.  

"Are you sure? I would like to meet the guy." 

"If you're so concerned then come in." I said opening the car door. 

"I am and I will." He said getting out of the car. 

He got my 2 of my bags in the back seat and I got my other 2. We walked up the cement stairwell to the door. The door was a bronze color. It had a fancy white design on the front but I couldn't really tell what it was. Nick knocked on the door. Someone came to the door immediately and opened it.  

"Hello there." A butler said. He looked in his 20's. A handsome guy. He had brown short hair that spiked a little bit and he had dark eyes. It looked kind of black but they were a very dark, dark brown. His skin looked very pale. Not really a tan color. "Can I help you?" He asked 

"Yes, this is Kiara. We were told this was the place to come." Nick said  

"Oh yes, yes please come in." He said opening the door wider.  

We walked in and he closed the door. I looked around. The floors were shiny white that I could see my reflection. The ceiling was high up with a golden chandelier hanging down. I looked to my right and it looked like a living room to me. It had fancy old furniture and big colorful windows. I looked to my left and I couldn't tell what was that way. It turned a corner so I couldn't see. Ahead of me was a wide staircase that lead up stairs. When you are up the stairs you can either go left or right. To the left of the stair case looked like another hall but I didn't move over to see how far it went down.  

"The master will be right with you." The butler said.  

I turned around to face the butler. "Who's the ma-?" He wasn't there. Where did he go? 

"Wasn't he just there?" Nick asked 

"You didn't see him leave?" I asked Nick 

He shook his head. "I wasn't looking." 

"Neither was I."  

I looked around and then I walked over to the left side of the room to look around the corner.  

"What are you doin?" Nick asked 

I peeked around the corner. It turned to another corner at the end of the hall. That's not fair.  

"Just taking a look around." I said to Nick walking back. 

"You're going to be living here now. You have enough time to be snooping around."  

"Hello." I heard someone say. 

I turned around and a teenager boy stood by the staircase. He had blonde hair that came down to his eyebrows and it swept to his right side. He had beautiful blue eyes and beautiful pale skin. He was cute. I had to admit.  

"Are you the master's son?" Nick asked 

"No, I am the master." He said 

"Are you sure? There's no one in charge around here that is older?" 

"No sir. I am in charge."  

"Well I'll be. Kiara; you'll be bossed around by a boy your age." Nick mocked at me 

"Shut up." I whispered to Nick "So my father told you to watch me, correct?" I said to him 

"That is correct." He said 

"Are you sure you don't want to come back with me?" Nick whispered to me 

"No, no I'm going to stay. This was my dad's request after all. I'm doing it for him." 

"Okay, I'm Nick Taylor by the way." Nick said to him 

"My name is Jordan Trent."  

Jordan Trent. He is a very unusual person. Am I sure I want to stay? Yes, yes I need to stay. This is dad's last and only request.  

"Nice to meet you Jordan." Nick said "Well Kiara, I met him. I'll leave you alone now. Call if you need anything. Okay? Anything. Call if it's 4 o'clock in the morning. Got it?"  

"Yes Nick."  

"Don't worry sir, she's safe here." Jordan said  

"If the old man trusts you then I do too." Nick said 

Old man? When has he ever called my dad old man? 

"I'll be going now." Nick said about to open the door but then the butler was standing there with the door open. Nick looked at the butler from his feet up a couple of times confused. "How did you get there?" He said 

"Goodbye sir." The butler said  

"Bye." He said confused  

The butler shut the door and before I could even blink he was gone. Where did he go? He was just there.  

"Before you can live here" Jordan said. I heard a whoosh sound and Jordan had me pushed against the wall. 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him 

"You have to know something about this place. If you live here you have to know the truth."  

"The truth about what?" 

He showed his teeth and they were sharp that could pierce through something. I didn't understand. I felt a little shaky and scared. I wanted to push him and run out the door and scream till someone heard me. Maybe I should have gone with Nick. Being with a stranger isn't such a good idea. I hardly know the guy and now he has me pushed me against the wall showing his razor sharp teeth.  

"I'm a vampire." He said 

I froze in fear. A vampire . . . wait. Vampires don't exist. He's not a vampire and or never will be. I have never heard that line before. I started laughing out loud after I realized it. 

"Why are you laughing?" He asked 

"You think . . . you're a vampire." I said trying not to laugh while I talked. 

"You don't believe me?" He asked 

"Of course I don't. Are you playing some sick joke? There has never been and or will there ever be vampires."  

"I'll just have to show you." He said moving closer to my neck. 

Was he serious? Is he really going to try to take his teeth and sink them into my neck? He's not a vampire. They don't exist. My dad would never bring me to a place that had vampires. Never. He's not that heartless. He's just not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.2K 22
Kiara, a 14 year old girl, lives in a small town along side a dark forest no one, who has ever lived in the town, dares to venture into. She has hear...
9M 356K 47
Being kidnapped is one thing. Being taken to a Kingdom full of immortal vampires, that's another thing. To everyone, Raven is nobody. If anything, sh...
4.7K 240 20
It's been 14 months since Sumiko has been turned into a Pureblood Vampire, the note she read from her mother still questions her. Why did she not tel...
122K 6.1K 45
Kiara Seton, a beautiful brunette, twenty-three years old assassin with a mysterious past, comes from Chicago to New York for her revenge. Everyone c...