the x series: goosebumps, sla...

By dimondfox

you are a 14 year old girl you have read all the R.L. Stine books your favorite collection is the Night of th... More

Saturday night flights
the visitor
slave call
the truce
left home alone
First victim
Face value
Unknow feeling
The test (sleepover)
Idiocy
Harrased
Police call out and first kiss
Expidition
Vacation part 1(plain ride)
Vacation part 2(land marked)
L.A. Part 1
L.A. Part 2
L.A. Part 4 (balding doorman)
L.A. Part 5 (popcorn and paintings)
To be made
Attention readers❗️

L.A. Part 3 (7 part la)

1.3K 34 3
By dimondfox

(Slappy pov)
I wait for (y/n) to fall to sleep before i slip out. I hop my way happily out of the room. "First I hit the desks then the office.... destroy some personal possessions perhaps hmmm" he talks to himself. I have to execute my plan quickly before they lock up.... I make my way to the janitors closet. "Widow cleaner or soap? Aha BURNER ACID!" He screams and gives off his signature laugh. "Hope they like sleeping on unfamiliar floors" he scoffed. He runs out of the closet not bothering to close the door as his rude self usually would. He raced down to the lobby, hoping up onto the gold rimmed and smooth cut glass diamond decorated desk above him, pulling himself up with a heaving push. He spots the door mans cap on the desk (picture is the actual great hotels front desk). He takes the door mans hat and lines it with burner acid. " hope he doesn't mind FEELING A BREEZE" he laughs. He scouts out the keys and finds a blue diamond shaped key nothing like the rest "lets see where this goes" he says with a sinister smile.
(Time skip)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 14.9K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
683K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
197K 39K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...