Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

10. (I Got Played?)

961 34 1
By KSmittySmith

"Sorry I didn't text back earlier, I was kinda busy with this meeting and all. How's your trip?" I asked.

"No, you're fine, it's going good. We all are just rehearsing right now, then we are going skiing tonight, so that'll be fun" he said.

"Yea it sounds fun, I'm so jealous" I lied. I wasn't jealous at all, I'm from Ohio. I did not miss the snow!

"You have any more plans today?" he asked. I wasn't going to tell Cameron about me playing a lead in Jack and Jack's new video just because it wasn't any of his business, right? "Melanie?" he says.

"Oh! Sorry, umm no I don't have anything else planned I don't think, right?" I said looking over at Jasmine.

"We're done for the day sweetheart" she says smiling. This was good because I haven't uploaded a YouTube video in a minute so I could record today.

"No, probably hang out with the girls" I say.

"Sounds fun! So when I get back I was thinking maybe we can try and catch Don't Breathe again?" he says.

"Yea... I'll like that" I said.

"Good, so I'll text you later?"

"Yes, bye Cameron"

"Bye Melanie" he says and we get off the phone.

"Looks like I have another date with Cameron. I wish I could do something cute like surprise him at his place or something?" I said to Jasmine.

"Why don't you?" she asked.

"I don't know where he lives"

"You serious?" she says and I look at her questionable.

"You do?"

"Yes, he just got a new place like a month ago, up in the hills. I actually dated one of his assistants before" she says. Oh did I forget to mention that Jasmine... didn't particularly have any interest in men.

"Really?" I said laughing.

"So not only can I get you his address, I can get you in his house before he comes home" she says.

"Really?" I asked.

"Well I can try but if they know why then I think they will let you" she said smiling.

"Thank you Jasmine" I said. Jasmine drops me back off at my place and called both of my parents to tell them I'm going to be in a music video. My mom gave me her typical speech about acting like a lady. My dad told me to be careful of the boys. Like I'm 19, I know this stuff already. I recorded a new story time video about the time I walked in on my roommate and decided that I'll edit and upload tomorrow. Then when it started to get late I realize no text from Cameron. By the time I heard Lynd come home it had to be pass midnight and I wasn't up for talking. She comes in, takes a shower then lays down on the other side of the bed. The following morning I woke up and took a shower but decided to stay in comfortable clothes because I wasn't go out till later for another meeting with Jasmine. My phone starts to ring and I see its Nessa calling.

"Hello?" I say.

"You up?" she ask.

"I am, Lynd is still sleep"

"Unlock your door woman, Tana and I got all of us IHop"

"Okay, see you in a little" I say and we get off the phone. We eat so terrible. I go to unlock the door then I go back to my computer and started editing my video. After about 15 minutes the girls barge in.

"She still sleeping?" Tana said going to my kitchen.

"Yup" I say.

"So can you tell me why you are in Jack Johnson's snapchat?" Nessa said and I had totally forgot to check his insta and snap. I turned to the girls and they were smiling.

"And why Gilinsky had his arm around you" Tana says.

"If I was Madison Beer, I'd be so pissed" Nessa said and they start laughing.

"If you ladies must know. I'm going to be in their new video playing one of the leads" I say walking to the kitchen to get food.

"No way!" Tana says.

"Congrats babe" Nessa says.

"I'm playing Gilinsky's date so I think it'll be fun. Guess we're going to their house-warming party after all" I say and the girls squealed.

When Wednesday came around I was actually super excited to see Cameron. Like I started to feel nervous but at the same time giddy inside. Jasmine had talk to his assistant and they had let me in the house and it's just minutes before Cameron comes home. Cameron lived in this huge house and I'm pretty sure he shared it with like two of his friends. It was super nice and modern, and smelled like they use cologne as air fresheners. "Thank you again for doing this" I said to the lady.

"No problem, also please tell Jasmine to give me a call" the assistant said.

"I will do that" I said laughing and the assistant smiles then leaves. I look around his house knowing that this was illegal to be in his house. I mean his assistant had the key but who knows, I could be a crazy intruder. I walk around the house to see footballs, baseballs, ping pongs and boy shorts on the ground. The rooms were spacious in the house and I was determined to find Cameron's. It wasn't hard to spot his room out because he had a poster of himself hanging up on his wall of his movie "Expelled". Personally, I didn't like the movie but I wouldn't dare tell him that. His bed wasn't made and his room wasn't the cleanest but who am I to judge? I clean my apartment once every two weeks. I walk over to his dresser to see pictures of his mom and sister and smiled. I realize how I was invading his personally space. Like I would be mad as hell if someone was looking in my room at all my stuff  when I wasn't there. I then hear the front door open downstairs. Oh shit. I lightly start to head back to the stairs and made my way down quietly because I didn't want them to hear that I was here. I decided to stop behind a wall and wait to pop out.

"IT'S SO GOOD TO BE HOME" someone yells.

"Right" another voice I wasn't familiar with said.

"Cameron you going to go see Melanie?" someone said and they laugh.

"Actually I am" I heard Cameron say.

"Yo dude that episode where you played those pranks on her for your first date is going to be hilarious!" someone shouts. Pranks? What?

"When she spilled her drink on herself" someone said and they laugh.

"That wasn't even planned" Cameron says joining them laughing. What?

"We actually got it all edited it, that episode, you guys should come by the studio to see it" some lady said.

"Who was the skateboarder Cam?" someone asked and I can tell they weren't by the front door anymore, they were more in the living room.

"It was Aaron's cousin" Cameron said and they started laughing. Oh no. Was I played? I was played by Cameron on the first date. I'm not sure what came over me but I realize a tear dropped. Who would do something like that? "Guys quiet... I'm going to call Melanie" Cameron said.

"OOOOOO MELANIE" they yelled in a sexual way. I step out in the arch way with tears dropping to the ground. My phone started to ring and the Iphone ringtone starts.

"Oh shit" I saw one of the guy say. Cameron turns around following the ringtone when he sees me and I stare at him.

"Melanie..." he says putting the phone down on the couch and my phone stops ringing. "I didn't... I didn't know you were here" he says hesitantly. I felt another tear drop and stared at him. He leaves the living room and stops a few feet in front of me.

"You played me?" I asked.

"What? No" he says.

"Why are you lying? I just heard you" I stare at him and he runs his hands through his hair and takes a breath.

"It's entertainment..." he says and I dropped my mouth.

"That's all you can say? Entertainment? CAMERON you embarrassed me!" I shout and he puts his hands in his pockets and stares at me.

"Melanie... I apologize" he says. I laugh and wipe my tears.

"You are not who I thought you were" I said walking pass him to the front door when he tries to reach out and grab me. "Don't touch me" I said staring at him. He puts his hands up like I was going to scream "stranger danger" and he backs up. I look over at his friends in the living room to see that the Netflix crew was filming. I laugh then rolled my eyes and open the front door and start to walk outside.

"Melanie, will you let me explain" I hear Cameron behind me. I ignore him and continued to walk away from his big, beautiful house. I didn't bring my car, so I pulled out my phone and flagged for an uber. "At least hear me out" Cameron says still following me. My uber said it'll be here in about 5 minutes. I get outside Cameron's gate and wait at the edge of his drive-way. "At least let me take you home" he offers.

"Leave...me...alone" I say staring at him.

"Melanie I'm sorry" I ignore him and wait for my uber. I was so hurt I didn't know what to do. What to say? Why would he do something like this to me? I thought everything was going great. Everything was a lie, it was all for his stupid ass show! I got played and I got played well! Cameron stops talking but he stays outside with me. I wanted to cuss him out but I'm at the point where I'm so angry, me crying would get in the way and everything will come out gibberish. When my uber pulls up, I hurry to get in and shut the door. I don't look at Cameron and kept my head down until I got back to my apartment. When I got home, I wanted to save the embarrassment and not tell my friends. What would I say? Hey guys, Cameron played me and never really liked me? I wipe my eyes hoping no one was in my apartment. When I open it, it was empty and I lock my door and started crying again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
897 111 19
US Marshal Reed Fellers is on the run. Someone wants him dead, and he doesn't know who. All he knows is that the only way for him to stay alive is to...
115K 136 3
Book One In The Awakening Series. {Previously known as Honey Baby}{First Draft} Endless bloodshed and the desire to conquer were always the highlight...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...