Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Namimo...

ChubbyChubbyMe

~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class... Еще

Chapter TWO: Guardians,Flirts,Comic Books,Cakes and Sadism
Chapter THREE: The Guardians and Nero 11
Chapter FOUR: To the Hotel Plaza De Cielo and the Start of the Reunion
Chapter FIVE: During the Reunion
Chapter SIX: When the Reunion is about to end
Omake (Special Chapter) "When the Vongola Decimo pays a visit"

Chapter ONE: The young Mafia Boss and the letter

9.7K 203 26
ChubbyChubbyMe

~Monday afternoon~
~Namimori Junior Highschool~

A young man in his twenties with his brown hair and yellow orange eyes gaze at an old building where he used to study during his Highschool days. An orange flame dance on his forehead and a smile graze his lips as the wind blows. After a while,the young man ignite his gloves and use his Sky Flames as jet thrusters to home.

Sawada Tsunayoshi,the 24 year old current Boss of the most powerful Mafia Famiglia,the Vongola Famiglia and the owner of the most famous Business Company,the La Arsella de Societa is currently in Namimori. Taking a 3 weeks vacation from work. And right now,he is reminiscing the past as he glide with the clouds in the Sky.

Seven years had past since the eventful Class trip of Class 1-A to Italy. Everyone stay still as classmates for the next two years but they went on their separated ways after graduation.

~~~
~Sawada Residence~

Tsuna landed in the house's backyard so no one could see him. He deactivated his Hyper Dying Will Mode as he open the door.

"Mother!! Father!! I'm home!!"--Tsuna shouted as he slip off his shoes and put on house slippers.

However,Tsuna got no reply,which got him a bit confused. Normally,Nana will answer with "Welcome home Tsu-kun!!" but today he heard none of those.

His confusion is cleared when he read a note that is attached to the refrigerator.

Dear Tsu-kun,
Me and your father went on a date and we'll be back home late,so please take care of the house and your siblings until we come back,okay? We love you! <3

(P.S: I cooked seamed vegetables and Salisbury steak for dinner tonight. It's in the refrigerator. Please heat it up in the oven,Tsu-kun and share it with your siblings. They don't have dinner yet.)

Nana

Tsuna put down the note and look over to the calendar on the wall.

"Oh yeah! They did mentioned that they are going to have a date. I didn't know it's today."--Tsuna said as he strip off his suit coat and put it in a chair. He rolled up his sleeves as he open the refrigerator and took out a warped container.

"That reminds me,why is the house so quiet? Neither of Lambo,I-pin and Fuuta came to greet me home. I wonder.."--Tsuna said as he put down the container on the kitchen counter.

But before he could speak,however ,a high-pitched scream interrupted him and a running grown-up teen Lambo past by him and a bunch of needles came flying next.

"W-What's going on here?!!"--Tsuna said as another bunch of needles flew towards him. But before the needles pierce through him,the young Vongola Don burn them into ashes.

"T-Tsuna-nii!! W-W-Welcome home!!"--a grown-up panting Fuuta came running to Tsuna.

"Fuuta,what on earth and on the Mafia is going on here?!! Why are there such a bunch of sharp needles flying around?! And why is Lambo crying like a baby again and running as if he look like he's running in a Olympic marathon with needles as his fellow competitors?!!"--Tsuna said

"Calm down,Tsuna-nii!! It's just that an argument occurred between I-pin and Lambo earlier. Because Lambo ate I-pin's reserved cakes and I-pin found out.. And
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
she lost control..."--Fuuta said

"WHAT?!!! JUST FOR THAT REASON?!!!! LAMBO!!!!! I-PIN!!! COME TO ME THIS INSTANT!!!!!"---Tsuna bellowed,making the house shook.

~~~
"We're so sorry,Tsuna-nii. We won't do it again."--Lambo and I-pin said with their heads down

"Alright. Next time don't fight over silly reasons,okay? I'm always here. You can settle everything,just come to me if you need anything okay?"--Tsuna said,
receiving nods from the teens.

"Good. Wait here while I take care of our dinner. I guessed that you forgot that you didn't eat anything yet."--Tsuna said as he smiled and went to the kitchen.

After a while,Tsuna and his siblings eat dinner. And during the meal,the four siblings are talking about each other's day.

~~~
~8:30 pm~

After dinner,Lambo and I-pin went upstairs to their room and sleep whilst Tsuna and Fuuta clean up the dining table.

"Oh,I almost forgot!,Tsuna-nii,a letter arrived for you earlier this afternoon. It is on the top of the TV. Mama left it in there."--Fuuta said as he deposit the dishcloth to one of the kitchen drawers.

"Really? I'll see it before going to bed. You go and sleep now,Fuuta. You still have classes tomorrow."--Tsuna said

"Then,I'll be going to bed now,Tsuna-nii. Goodnight."--Fuuta said as he went upstairs

"Goodnight,brother."--Tsuna said as he went to the living room.

There is,indeed a letter sitting atop of the TV. Tsuna pick it up and sat down the couch as he open it.

Greetings Sawada Tsunayoshi,
We humbly invite you to attend and join our 25th Namimori Junior Highschool Reunion that will take place at Hotel Plaza de Cielo on this week's coming Saturday in the afternoon.

Tsuna stop reading at this and start to wonder..

"25th Namimori Junior Highschool Reunion? So that means,the whole school is invited?"--Tsuna said as he continue to read

It is a formal gathering that we,ourselves arranged and bargained with the Hotel's Manager so please wear formal clothes for the occasion. We're hoping that you could come and make an appearance. That is all!! Have a nice day!!

Sincerely Yours,
Former Namimori Junior Highschool Student Council

A smirk slowly made it's way to Tsuna's lips as the young Don put the letter aside.

"A reunion,huh? Interesting.. And it will happen on the coming Saturday at one of the best hotels that I own under the La Arsella Societa's properties. The Hotel Plaza de Cielo.. This will be fun.."--Tsuna said as his smirk grow wide..

"And I will look forward to it."--Tsuna said as he fish inside his pocket and took out his cellphone.

The young Boss dial a few numbers and after a few seconds of buzzing,a voice he knew so well answer the call.

"Tenth?! It's you! What's the matter? Why did you call? Your vacation isn't over yet. You still have 15 days to go."--Gokudera said straightforwardly

"Hahaha,Hayato. Calm down. I know that my vacation isn't over yet. I only call you to "check" how things go over there. And to tell how things go over here."--Tsuna said as he start to tell everything to his right-hand man who is eagerly listening to him through the phone.

"Now,what do you want me to do,Tenth? Everyone did received letters such as yours,including me. And we decided to go to Japan on Wednesday to ask you if you will go and to ask for permission for us to go too."--Gokudera said as Tsuna finished telling everything.

"That won't be necessary,Hayato. Anyway, let's talk about the details when you and the rest of the Guardians arrive here. It's difficult to talk about "serious" matters through a phone."--Tsuna

"I understand, Tenth. Well now,see you on Wednesday. Goodbye."--Gokudera

"Say my regards to everyone,Hayato. Make sure everything is in order in the Vongola Mansion."--Tsuna

"Yes,Tenth. I will. And I will make sure of it."--Gokudera

"Until then,goodbye Hayato."--Tsuna said before ending the call.

Tsuna's Guardians are left in Italy while he,the Boss took a vacation in Japan. It was all their idea,not his. Sure,Tsuna expected a worst scenario considering them,suddenly inviting him to take a 3 week vacation to Japan without any accompaniment of a Guardian.

~Flashback~
~Last week~

~Vongola Mansion Sicily,Italy~

Tsuna is quietly looking out of the window when a series of knock came at the door.

"Excuse us,Tenth? May we come in?"--Gokudera said outside

"Come in,everyone."--Tsuna said. The office door opens and the Guardians enter.

"What's the matter,everyone? Is something wrong?"--Tsuna's voice turned from soft to serious.

"No,nothing is wrong,Tenth. We just want to talk about something we came up with early hours ago."--Gokudera said,making Tsuna strengthen his posture.

"And what is it?"--Tsuna

"Well.. How do we put this?"--Gokudera said as he turn to the other Guardians who just nodded.

"We have a favor to ask you,Tenth."--Gokudera

"A favor? Sure,what is it?"--Tsuna

"Please go to a 3 weeks vacation to Japan,Tenth!!"--Gokudera
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HUH?! "--Tsuna said before giving his Guardians a confused look.

"You see,Tenth..We are bothered about how you deal with your work and worried for your health."--Gokudera

"You slept only 4-5 hours a day."--Yamamoto

"You don't have time to eat. The head seat of the table is almost vacant every meal."--Chrome softly said. Her voice is full of worry.

"YOU ARE ALWAYS LOCK UP INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY TO THE EXTREME!!!!!"--Ryohei

"Kufufufufu,and barely get out. The reason? Too much paperwork."--Mukuro said,while Tsuna raised an eyebrow at that

"And lastly,we and everyone in the Mansion seldom see the most of you."--Hibari

Tsuna sadly smiled. Before opening his mouth to speak,his right-hand man interrupted him

"Don't even think of countering us,Tenth. Don't dare to say and reason that it was part of a Mafia Boss's life."--Gokudera said.

Tsuna is shocked. This is the first time Gokudera act like he is the Boss and Tsuna is the right-hand man. But,however he hid his shock by smiling.

"But if we left the Vongola Mansion,who's gonna take care of everything here? If an enemy Famiglia attacks and we're not here? Who's gonna protect everyone?"--Tsuna

"Who said that we're going with you,Tsuna?"--Yamamoto

"Huh?"--Tsuna

"Kufufufufu..You're gonna take a vacation alone. Without a Guardian."--Mukuro said

"What?!!"--Tsuna

"Yes,Tenth. If you're going to a vacation to relieve your stress,it's best that you enjoy it with your family. Besides,I'm sure Lady Nana and Sir Iemitsu will be overjoyed if you come home unexpected."--Gokudera

"Fine. If you insist. Geez,guys you worry about me too much."--Tsuna said playfully, causing Yamamoto to thump him on the head.

"Ow!! Yamamoto!! What's that for?"--Tsuna

"It's your fault that we're worrying too much about you!!"--Yamamoto said before breaking into laughter.

"Anyway,I already phoned our private airport's staff and told them to prepare your plane."--Gokudera

"Oh,thank you Gokudera-kun! And also thank you everyone for worrying about me."--Tsuna

~End Of Flashback ~

The door open and Nana and Iemitsu enter the house. Nana slip off her coat and sandals and walk inside with Iemitsu following her.

The couple notice that some of the lights are still on so they went to check the living room and there,they found the sleeping Tsuna; sprawled in the couch.

"Haha. My,my.. Seems like a Mafia Boss is tired for today's work. That can't be help."--Nana said as she put a blanket on Tsuna.

Iemitsu just smiled before noticing the opened letter and Tsuna's phone. He pick up the letter and read it. After finishing,Iemitsu's lips twitch into a smirk.

"Now,now.. Let us not disturb him,Dear. Let's sleep."--Nana said before walking in to their room.

"Tsuna,easy on the sadism,son."--Iemitsu whisper before following Nana.

~~~
A/N: That's all for now!! Sorry if it's not good to meet your expectations!! Only writing this for fun and dedication to Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!

This is the beginning of the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
57K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
100K 3.3K 12
Reborn reported that tsuna was always bullied by he's classmates at school to nono, so they planned to get revenge for their beloved decimo. Warning...