Murderous Intent (Tsundere X...

By eriarun

Meeting a tsundere and yandere at unexpected places and having them as your desk mates and to fall in love wi... More

CHAPTER 1: Unexpected meeting
CHAPTER 2: The Infirmary
CHAPTER 4: History partner
CHAPTER 5: Dirty Secret
CHAPTER 6: A need for an explaination and confession
CHAPTER 7: Lucky to be you
CHAPTER 8.1: EXTRA
CHAPTER 8: Falling for/on you
CHAPTER 9: New bonds
CHAPTER 10: Ruined
CHAPTER 11: Summer Festival
CHAPTER 12: Missing
CHAPTER 13: Sick
CHAPTER 14: Study Group
CHAPTER 15: Hints
CHAPTER 16: Birthday Present
CHAPTER 17: Your Choice
CHAPTER 18: Insanity
CHAPTER 19: Tortured (PT 1)
CHAPTER 20: Tortured (PT 2)
CHAPTER 21: Immortal
CHAPTER 22: Sacrifices
CHAPTER 23: Corpse
More about the characters
Last Chapter: Author's Note
Its not a new chapter... uhuh

CHAPTER 3: The Troublemakers

4.6K 126 265
By eriarun

"It's you!" The black haired boy pointed at me,causing me to do the same as what he was saying and doing,like we are doing a duet or something.

Everyone was confused on what was happening and murmurs and whispers came into my direction. "Do they know each other?" "How dare she point at him like that?" "I'm so jealous.." and so and so on.

"Quiet! Hurry up and sit down (L/N)!" Miss Hinada shrieked.

I tip-toed to my seat and sat down while Miss Hinada continued on teaching maths. It was a very embarrassing moment and I shuffled my legs uncomfortably. Why must it be beside this guy? Am i so unlucky? This is getting hard to concentrate..

"Your friend told me to hand this to you." The black haired guy threw my bag to me.

"Thanks i guess..?" I flinched at the uncomfortableness. Dang it! I should better concentrate myself on something else..

I took out my exercise book and pencil case from my bag and wrote down the notes of what the teacher was writing on the chalk board. Resting my hand on my cheek,i saw a few girls stealing glances at the guy beside me. They noticed me staring at them and they simmered into jealousness and anger. Why are they so angry? Im so confused right now..did i did something wrong? I dont even remember! I just know that i introduced myself and got late,so whats up with them?

Curiosity struck me and so I teared a piece of paper from my exercise book and scribbled a message and passed it down to the black haired guy beside me.

"Sorry about just now. Im (F/N) (L/N) just call me (L/N) btw how about yours?"

The black haired boy looked at the message and reached for his pen.

"Im Aito, Urisa Aito. What do you want?"

"Did you got your bicycle back"

"Yea sure why are you even asking me this i mean u are the 1 that stole it"

"I didnt stole it i borrowed it thats why i asked you if u got ur bicycle bck"

"Dont be a baka baka"

I furrowed my brows when i saw that message.

"Dont call me a baka!!"

"Whatever"

"Whats up with you? And can you explain why there are girls staring at you like,the whole time?"

"They are just pure idiots"

"Stop calling ppl idiots"

"They are. They even made a fan club about me and when i come out of my house,lots of girls surrounded me and i cant even go to school  thats why today i changed my schedule and instead i used a bicycle so that i could go to school normally without any pests but you stole it! And there we have again girls surrounding me im like so irritated thats why they are pure idiots and why am i even telling you this >.>"

Aito returned the paper with a pout. I bursted out laughing while i read the message he wrote. "(Y/N)! Stop laughing!" Miss Hinada warned. I stopped laughing immediately and focus my attention to the paper again.

"I pity you like alot"

"Whatever. I dont need pity from bakas"

"Stop it with your baka-ing"

"What's  b a k a - i n g?

"Nevermind"

"Do you mean baking? Hahaha"

"Did you know you failed miserably on trying to be funny? Ahahahha #triedtobefunnybutfailed"

"Shut up!"

At the corner of my eye,i could see some girls glaring at me. If glaring can kill,i would be dead by now. I ignored them and shrugged it off. We both continued passing messages to each other until the end of the lesson which is the last period of school and we got to know each other a bit more. That was unexpectedly fun! I stretched out my worn out arms and prepared to leave the classroom after packing.

"See you tomorrow Aito." I waved to the black haired boy who was going to leave and was followed by his fangirls and stalkers.

"K. Whatever~" Aito rolled his eyes and nodded, making a beeline to the school gate.

I was going to do the same when i was approached by lots of girls in anger. The atmosphere got a bit tense. No,not a bit. ALOT tenser. I stepped back,knowing that this is going to be bad.

"Hey you! Stop talking to Aito kun! If you do that one more time,we would find and even kill you! Even messaging him,calling him or passing notes to him in class and gesturing to him,EVEN looking at him includes! If you ignore this warning,you know what will happen,right~?" One of the girls flipped her hair and short skirt,while looking at the others. She pushed me hard,making me tumble onto the floor. All the other girls kicked and pulled my hair hard continuously,testing my patience forcefully.

Since I was a ex-wushu member,I racked my brains on how to do the thing again. The defence thing. A small move for defending yourself in minor situations like this. My god..those girls are really persistent,aren't they? I'm sure my hair is going to get pulled out very soon. And yes,it wasn't painful at all as I've been through much more painful stuff than this. (Kaneki reference AHAHAHA)

While they kept on bullying me or so,I flipped myself to another side and with force,I pulled one of the girls leg and she fell on her bottoms. Such a simple thing to do,i mean,I can't even remember how to do the defence thing i learned a few years back! How should i even defend myself then?

"Ah!" The angered female rubbed her butt,and glared menacingly at me. I can do a so much better job then that.

When the others got distracted,I got up quickly and dusted myself. "Hm. What dirty shoes and hands you've got there." I mumbled,insulting the crazy bitches.

"How dare you?!" The leader of the bitches went and gave me a tight slap. Hm. What a random thing to do.

I slowly turned with my dishevelled hair covering my face and placed my palm on the reddened face. In my ears,i could hear roar of laughters coming from their mouths and pointed at me.

"HAHAHAH WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE" They continued bursting in laughter until I joined in too.

From a giggle,to a muffled laugh,to a maniac laughter. I hold my stomach to prevent from laughing but it didn't work. "What the..what are you laughing about c**t?!" The leader pointed at me.

"Hahah..says the idiots..HAHAHAHAHA!!" I rubbed my eyes with tears of laughter.

"H-HOW DARE YOU CALL US ONE!?" She was ready to slap me again harder but I shoved off her hand,and smack her with a stiff palm on her ugly idiotic face. (No offence though haha)

"You disgust me. Now run along now to your abc lessons as you are stupid along with your 'friends'. Go on." I scowled with hostile and resentful sparkles in my eyes,giving a critical atmosphere.

"You will get it.." That particular girl clenched her fist and went on to whatever business she have along with all the other 'friends'. Finally..luckily all the other students went back home..no ruckus here is better then getting gossiped about.

I grinned to myself sastifyingly but at the simultaneous moment,I spotted,Aito and Takade at the side staring at me in disbelief and amazement. I was speechless at that moment but suddenly,they both slowly clapped their hands.

"That was amazing (Y/N)!" Takade complimented.

"Y-you watched the whole thing?!" I asked.

"Well,yeah. When Aito saw his fangirls threatening you,he wanted to stop them but in the end,you stopped them yourself! Ahahaha!!" Takade bursted out in laughter.

"S-stop doing stupid things idiot!" Aito flicked his finger on my forehead while blushing with a tint of pink on his cheeks,causing me to flinch at the hurt part.

"You both know each other?" I asked curiously.

"Well,yeah. We are both best friends! Right buddy?" Takade threw his arm onto the black haired boy beside him.

"..." Aito pushed Takade's arm away irritatingly.

"Aww..don't be shy~ <3"

"Go away!"

The two best friends fought and smacked each other. I giggled at the sight of the loving,inseparatable pair. Aito and Takade looked at each other and joined in the laughter with me. How cute..

Step! Step!

I looked over my shoulder and saw Miss Hinada walking towards our direction with..Aito's fangirls idiots! They grinned at me evilishly. (Dont ask me if thats a word okay!?)

"(Y/N)! How dare you beat up these poor girls?! You will be punished for this! Detention!" Miss Hinada hollered at the top of her lungs,pulling me at my collar to the detention room to reflect on my wrong doings. What have i done? I did nothing and they started it first..

While being dragged along,i whispered a "Bye! See you later.." to Aito and Takade. They did the same and waved at me. I don't know why but it looks like Aito is blushing.. Must be my imagination.

I grinned foolishly at the two boys. Oh well..off to meet my doom..

____________________________________________________________
Author chan's note:
   I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3:Troublemaker fangirls! It took me like 2 hours or so to write this chapter..its like longer than usual and i like it more than the other chapters ;) isnt reader chan so tough? What do you think about your actions? Isnt that so awesome yet random? Yup. Let me like think of an idea for the next chapter and i will write it,maybe tmr or such. (๑╹ω╹๑ )

*rubs a cat paw*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 456 15
A Loner coming across what could be the greatest thing in his life, a given drive that he has never felt before, But like everything in life that is...
145K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
9.6K 522 14
Friends are not what they seem.... They change. Your best friend is not who they seem to be. People that are always so attached will get jealous earl...
150K 8.7K 24
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...