next to you - nina dobrev and...

By Christina1999

Nina and Ian broke up about a month ago, and now they are reunited on the set of tvd season 5. non of them re... More

nian (an ian somerhalder and nina dobrev storry)
back to set, that will be fun. No, i don't think so
the talk
finally together again, on set......
Oh grate, i totally needed that... like not
fun morning
on the way
One couldn't care less and one broken girl
i'm not talking to you
the panel
the panel part 2
the truth don't always hurt
starting all over again
candice, awkward and a plane ride
- Cuties on the plane and a nice voice -
A/N
little bit of what is to come + important A/N at the top!
Caterina Somerhalder
meet my daughter & possible complications
hey go cheek it out!
arguments and unresolved outcome
breakups and a Daddy&his girl
crying girl and romantic kisses
crying, confision and talking - important A/N at the top!
are we together or not?
sry not an update but A/N
lust
- loving the pain - <3
sorry :/ please read!

Importen info

2.8K 36 11
By Christina1999

-ps. I'm on my iPad and don't have spell chek ;)

So i know there havent been any updates laterley. That's because i have been/are Sick. I have been Sick for about 6months now, it's up and down how bad i feel, but it don't go away. So now for two weeks i have bearly eaten, like so little that it's actually not helthy at all. I have been told that if i don't start eating i need to go to the hospital. Littarly all day all i do is Lie on the couch and watch tv, or my iPad.

To give you a bether picture of how bad it really is i can say what my mom did yesterday. So i refuced to drink or eat, and when i had done that two days earlyer i passed out. So she pured me a 4dl bottle with grape juice, and told me i wasnt allowed to go to bed before i had drink it all up.

So i hope you all wonderfull readers will be patient with me. My health need to come first for me right now. In school i have missed out on so much, and i think that will make me fail in some subjects.

I hope this clears out why i havent updated. I'll try to update as soon as my body alows me.

Instagram: @thetvdgirl
Twitter: @Christinaasland

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 5.9K 76
Nina Dobrev, a famous actress and her co-worker, Ian Somerhalder, a famous actor. After dating for long time, it ended. And when it did, they still c...
76.8K 1.5K 37
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder now have a 15 year old daughter, and she is a total daddy's girl. Her mom didn't really care. But what happens when s...
18K 262 26
what if nina had a child but she was 5 she didn't tell ian and let him just go on with his life after ian comes to town what will she do if he finds...
4.3K 87 15
Ian somerhalder was in love with nina dobrev. They always said forever, but then he had an accident and things came to light, will they survive it or...