Mr. Mendes • Shawn Mendes

By lightblueshawn

Chapter 12- Rule 893C : - Your not allowed to (gently) touch one of your students, no matter what. FINISHED! More

One
Two
four
Five
six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sexteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Epilogue
question
Second book?
Sequel

Three

10.9K 192 90
By lightblueshawn

as i walk into Mr. Mendes class, i'm very excited. I hope we get more information about the trip to Oxford today.

as the bell rings, and everyone sits down.

"So hello everyone" he looks around, and his eyes freeze when i look at him.

i look away awkward, because i hate it when people are staring at me.

we're not going to do anything with the empty notebook today, but were going to watch a movie.

a filmed version about Romeo and Juliet.

i think that story is fascinating, how 2 people fall in love, but theyre not allowed to.

as he turns the lights off, and starts the film, i watch very interested.

as i feel Roselinde pinching in my leg, i look annoyed at her

"He's staring at you" she whispers.

i look confused and ask her who she means.

looks at mr. Mendes and looks back

"Mr. Mendes?! no, he's probably just daydreaming" i push my legs between each other, because im wearing a skirt.

"I think you get him in your bed first" she smirks at me while she turns back watching the movie.

i roll my eyes, and feel my cheecks getting heathened.

i dont know why, so i just look back at the big screen in the front of the class.

i look for like 0.003 seconds at Mr. Mendes, and see him staring. wow straight in my eyes. deep eyecontact.

i look back at the screen fast, and put one leg over the other.

as the bell rings. i stand up.

"Anna? Can I talk to you for minute" he ask gently.

i nodd and he waits till everyone has left the room.

he sits down next to me.

i feel awkward

"So..." i ask to break the silence.

"uhm yes, i have seen you work lately, im fascinated about the way you work, i'd love to take you with 4 others to Oxford, to win a scholarship in Oxford, you have a great chance to win"

i smile at him "Thank you Mr. Mendes, this means a lot to me"

he smiles

"by the way, i have an appointment in room 0153, but I have no idea where it is, can you may""i can show you where it is" he laughs and nods "thank you"

i stand up to bring him to room 0153, its the Detention Room, its in the basement.

as we walk in the hall i decide to ask him something to break this awkward silence

"Why are you going to detention room, what have u done Mr. Mendes, have u been a bad boy?" i say with a smirk

he laughs and tells me that he has to look for the students who are in detention.

i stop in front of room 0153

"have fun" i smile

"pretty ánd funny" he whipsers, but i think he supposed to think it.

"bye Mr. Mendes, see you in class" walk away, as he says it back.

_

again a fucked up part, but idc. bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.3K 7
Read at your own discretion, you horny fucks. (Due to high demand, I'm republishing this but I will NOT be updating it.) Copyright 2015 ©❘irauhlwin...
673K 16.4K 116
"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When the presidents daughter gets accepted t...
63.7K 1.3K 27
"Emily, could you please stay after class?" Mr. Mendes asked from across the room. My head shot up, and I looked at him. His eyes bore into mine, his...
587K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...