Loving you... My bacca... (Me...

Від GuruBuggumz

Більше

Whaaaaa?
He... He likes me?
No more
Cheater?!
I hate hospitals!
Mitch's girlfriend

Loving you... My bacca... (Merome)

809 7 1
Від GuruBuggumz

A/N

GUYS OMG MEROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIP IT PLZ TELL EVERY ONE BOUT THIS STORY CUZ ITS GOIN TO GET REAL! Btw drew the pic for the cover :3

--------------------------

Jerome's POV

QAK QAK QAK QAK... "Oh my god shut the fuck up..." I threw my pillow at my clock knocking it to the ground, the qaking sounds stopped, I threw myself off my bed and went over to my laptop. I opened skype and called for Mitch.

M- HAY BUGGUMZ!

J- HEY DOOD!

M-Whats shup?

J-Well du u want to come over?

M- Duh, see you der buggumz!

I ran to my bathroom and took a short shower, I then threw on some baggy jeans and a t-shirt. I can't beleave he's coming over! I missed him soooooo much it's good to know that even though I'm the biggest dork ever he is my friend! I sat on the couch waiting for my buggumz to come over and turned on a movie.

Mitch's POV

OMG I'm seeing my buggumz! I'm soooo happy! I jumped into my car and headed for his house, me and Jerome had been friends for years and had probably a million awkward moments, (dat includes blushing) and never really had the guts to tell him my feelings for him... But I am in a relationship and so is Jerome, I think... I turn into his drive way and walk up to his front door and knocked. Then I got tackle hugged from Jerome, he picked me up and carried me inside, wow I never knew he was THAT strong, he threw me on the couch and flopped next to me.

"HEY BUGGUMZ!" He cried out.

"Wow nice way to treat a friend." I smiled.

"How's things with Katie?" He asked.

"Good, I guess I'm thinking of breaking up with her, I caught her texting this dude and it had a lot of nasty stuff in it BLEGH. Anywho howes things with Rebecca?"

"Dood we broke up..." OH SHIT...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...