Savior- A Shoey One Take.

By dawsonwh0re

More

Savior- A Shoey One Take.

512 10 4
By dawsonwh0re

Shane was a boy. 

And Shane was very special. 

When Shane was little, his family was already falling apart. His father would abuse his older siblings and his mother, and then him. He would never be sober. 

They had no money. 

"Ignore your father. Smile at school. And most importantly, hide your bruises. Nobody can know what happens here, okay?" His mother would tell him every day before school.

"Okay, Mommy." the sweet little boy would answer, not knowing of anything else.  

When Shane was about nine, his fathers friends would hang out at his house. 

They would do drugs, drink, and worst of all, 

They would abuse Shane, as well. 

But not just physically, sometimes even sexually. 

"Don't fucking EVER talk about this, okay, kid?" They would spit at him. 

Shane would just run into his room and cry, hoping for one day everything would change. He wanted to be a normal kid, and be happy. His mother would always tell him, 

"God will save us, he will answer our prayers." 

He doubted that. 

His father left them when he was 11, although that didn't stop the pain.

All the years of being told to keep to yourself, and to not talk about anything, he couldn't. 

He became mentally mute, and also could not be touched by another person without crying and having anxiety. 

Everyone at school would bully him, which did not help. 

At age 14, he met someone special. Whenever he would see that person, his heart would race and he would smile. 

That person was a boy. 

His mother was strictly catholic, and would tell him that being gay was a sin and people that were gay are going to hell. 

That didn't help. 

At age 18, he had money saved up and decided it was time to tell his mother who he really was. 

Unable to speak, he wrote it down. 

"I am an atheist." was the first thing he wrote. 

His mother frowned, but nodded. 

"I am gay." he wrote. He was terrified. 

His mother read it, then dropped the paper. Then, she slapped him across the face, hard. 

"You're going to hell! Get out of my house!" his mother screamed. 

He had bought himself a small, but nice, apartment. 

He stayed in there for years, now being 25. He was getting groceries delivered to his door and paying for them online.  He only got his mail late at night, when no one was around. He worked online, not having to speak or see anyone. He would pitch comedy ideas, and also test out different software when the pay wasn't very good. 

The time was 3:00 AM, and he heard no one in the hallways. Perfect time to get his mail. 

He quickly speed-walked over to his mail box, fumbling with the key and shaking.

"Would you like some help?" Someone said behind him.

Shane froze and dropped his keys.

He began to shake violently, afraid to turn around.

The voice appeared to be a mans, it wasn't as deep as some.

"Hey, are you alright? You're shaking really bad." The man said, concern laced in his voice.

The man placed a hand on his shoulder, and Shane jumped.

"Please turn around. I'm not going to hurt you." The man whispered.

Still shaking, he slowly turned around. 

Wow. 

The man looked to be around Shane's age, maybe a year younger. He had sandy brown hair, perfectly spiked up, a little to the left. His teeth were the whitest white he had ever seen.

And his eyes? Well, they were breathtaking. 

This boy was perfect. 

"Can you speak?" 

Shane slowly nodded no. 

 "Do you sign?" he asked, while using sign language to sign the phrase, 'You sign?'. 

Shane nodded

'' My name is Joey." The man, Joey, signed while saying.

S-h-a-n-e. he signed. 

Joey smiled. 

Joey. 

Shane liked Joey. 

Joey wrote something down on a piece of paper. Then, he picked up Shane's keys, unlocked Shane's mailbox, and placed the piece of paper and the keys on top. 

Shane felt comfortable, kind of happy, actually. 

Shane hasn't been happy in his life, until now. 

The piece of paper had Joey's cell phone number, to text. 

Joey and Shane had been texting for 6 months after that. Shane had finally opened up and told Joey his childhood. He learned a lot about Joey, too. Like how he was a Youtuber. 

They were best friends. 

Shane had even smiled once, and laughed a few times. 

They even video chatted  once.

Shane wanted to see Joey. Not just type to him, but more than that. He wanted to see him face-to-face. He wanted to touch his hand. He felt safe around Joey. 

Shane asked if he could come over, and Joey happily agreed. 

Shane was nervous at first. 

Ok, nervous was an understatement. 

He was terrified. 

But, he still went over. 

Shane had noticed Joey staring at Shane's hands. 

Shane smiled, which made Joey smile really big. 

Shane took Joey's hand. 

Shocked, Joey looked up at him. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

Shane nodded. 

After a while of just sitting there holding hands, Shane extended his arms out. 

He wanted a hug. 

Joey wrapped his arms around Shane, which made him flinch at first but then he relaxed and hugged back.

Joey cuddled up next to Shane, which once again, made him flinch.

Joey went to move away.

"Stay," Shane squeaked out.

Joey smiled widely. 

"Aww!!!" Joey exclaimed. 

He hugged Shane tightly, and Shane blushed. 

"Shane, whens the last time you've talked, besides now?" 

"When I was 11." Shane spoke. 

Joey and Shane would hang out a lot after that, holding hands and cuddling. 

Something was bothering Joey and he had to tell Shane. 

"Shane?" 

Shane turned his attention from the television to Joey. 

"I'm gay." 

"Really?" Shane exclaimed. 

"Yeah...." 

Shane started smiling. 

"You're so cute. Why are you smiling so much?" Joey asked. 

Shane cut him off by smashing his lips onto Joeys, something he had always wanted to do. 

They dated for a year, before moving in together. 

"I want to go outside." Shane randomly said. 

"Really?" Joey said. 

Shane nodded. 

And with that, Joey took Shane's hand and led him down the stairs to the lobby. 

Shane squeezed Joey's hand tightly. 

"Are you ready?" Joey asked, worried. 

Shane pushed open the doors, breathing in the fresh air and letting the sunlight absorb into his skin. 

And with that, Shane was happy. 

Joey had saved him. 

_____________________________________________

Felt like making this. 

This was inspired by my favorite one-take ever, its called "I could show you love, In a tidal wave of mystery" by shoeyslut.

{ Link: http://www.wattpad.com/23561990-i-could-show-you-love-in-a-tidal-wave-of-mystery-a?p=5#!p=4     }

Was this good? Maybe? Idk. 

<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...