Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

9. (We're Not Dating!)

1.1K 35 3
By KSmittySmith

Cameron stares at me then takes a breath. "I didn't mean to be mean, I apologize" he said.

"You're fine" I say continuing to eat my food. The rest of the night Cameron and I stayed off the topic of Jack Gilinsky and enjoyed our night together.

"I leave for my tour tomorrow, it's just one state for right now but I'll be back on Wednesday" Cameron says as he stands up. I think it's cute that he's telling me what he's doing and when he'll be back.

"Where you going again?" I asked standing up

"To Colorado" Cameron says coming over to grab my hand. "I'm hoping to hit the slopes or something while I'm there"

"You should!" I say holding his hand as we walk to the elevator.

"Do you have any plans?" he asked.

"Just a couple of meetings my manager has for me"

"For what?"

"Not sure yet" I smile at him and he presses the button to take the elevator tonight.

"Well I can call you or text you whenever... you know if you want me too" he says and the elevator opens and I smile at him.

"I would like that" and we step on the elevator. I turn around to see the Netflix crew getting on the elevator too. Okay then... "Thank you Cameron... for tonight. It was amazing, I enjoyed your company and the food"

"Of course, anytime" he says smiling at me. On our way down I started thinking of the 4 breadsticks that sat on the table. I didn't want to see greedy and take them because I already had 6 tonight, but they were so good. "What are you thinking about?" he asked and I looked over at him.

"What?"

"I can tell you're thinking about something. You have this stare and you're smiling" Creepy that he's staring at me.

"Nothing, I just had fun tonight" I say laughing. We walk back to Cameron's car and he gets the door for me and I get in. Cameron gets in and starts the car and we head back to my apartment. This date was really nice and he's actually more funny in person.

"So we should talk about the headlines and stuff" he says and I look over at him. "The news, and people... like TMZ will start to make up things..."

"Like we're dating" I say knowing where this is going. He glances over at me and looks back to the road.

"Yea... things like that. So I just wanted to let you know and don't get mad because we both know they aren't true" he says.

"Right" I stare ahead. I'm not mad am I? Was that him saying he doesn't want to date me? No. Yes? Maybe? I shouldn't be mad, I should not even be thinking about this or us. It was just friends going on a date and kissing, right? "When does your Netflix show air?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Soon... just adding a few more episodes before we put it up" he says. I take a deep breath and think about our first embarrassing date. When we got back to my apartment, Cameron walked me inside, gave me a kiss and watched me walk to the elevator. Things are going slow but I'm sure it'll start to pick up. I go upstairs to my apartment to see the girls still in there all spread out over my bed.

"Umm... hello?" I said turning on the lights. The girls were dead asleep and I laugh. I get out my phone and took a picture of them and posted it on my snapchat. I went to take a shower and came out realizing I wouldn't be able to fit on the bed, I went to sleep on my couch and called it a night. The following morning I was awaken by loud talking and the smell of food.

"Wakey wakey, we're cooking breakfast" Tana says.

"I see" I said yawning and looked at my phone to see it was 8am.  "Where's Lynd?" I asked.

"Shower" Nessa says sitting down next to me. "How did last night go?"

"It was really nice and really romantic" I say smiling thinking of Cameron who is probably already on a plane to Colorado.

"Cute" Nessa says as she get on her phone.

"He saw I met Jack Gilinsky" I said.

"What he say?"

"Basically that he hates both Jack and Jack and I should stay away from them"

"He sounds jealous" Tana says joining us in the living room.

"Also... I heard that Jack and Jack are having a house warming partying later this week... so yea we're going" Lyndsey says appearing around the corner.

"But Cameron?" I said.

"Are you going to sleep with one of the Jacks? No, I don't think so. Anyways it's not like you and Cameron are dating, so who cares" Lyndsey says. She's right.

"You're right" I say going into the kitchen and getting me some orange juice.

"Have you been on twitter lately?" Nessa asked.

"No, why?" I say and no one answers. I walk into the living room and looked at Nessa. "Why?" I bend down and grab my phone and went to my twitter app.

"So many hate comments" Tana says. I go to my mentions to see it was blowing up with a bunch of Cameron Dallas fans who were tweeting me mean things.

@DallasLover246: He only took you out b/cuz your a charity @MeetMel

Couldn't even use the right, you're.

@MrsDallas4Ever: @MeetMel @CameronDallas seeing you both together makes me sick!

@MagconBoysLoves: Go choke @MeetMel

@CDal: @MeetMel she's obviously doing it for publicity. Who goes on a date with Cameron Dallas then tries to take Gilinsky away from his girlfriend?

Then my phone was snatched out of my hand and I looked up to see Nessa throwing my phone on the couch.

"Stop reading them" she says.

"They are just little, jealous girls who hate to see that it's not them Cameron is taking out" Tana said and I laugh.

"I'm not mad... I was just reading them" I said.

"Don't let it get to you... let's eat" Nessa said and they go to the kitchen. I can't say it didn't bother me because it did. If a viner, Youtuber, or a celebrity tells you that they don't care and it doesn't bother them, they are lying because it does. It sucks to see people hate you for petty things. I learned that I can't please everyone so I shrug it off but in the back of my mind it's always there. After breakfast, the girls leave and go do what they have planned today. I go and take a shower because my manager is coming to pick me up to take me to a meeting today. After my shower, I got dressed and went to go vlog.

Vlogging:

Hey everyone, so sorry I didn't get to vlog last night. I was tired after my date with Cameron. It was very romantic, we had dinner, we talked and I enjoyed it... a lot. Uhh... so I wanted to hit on a few things. One, me meeting Jack Gilinsky, we bumped into each other at the mall, that's it. End of conversation. Also, I'm getting hella hate that Cameron and I went out. So I get why some people would be mad, but at the end of the day you are making yourself look bad. Be mean all you want but it happened. Anyways... heading to this meeting so I'll talk to you later.

I walk over to phone to see Cameron had texted me awhile ago.

C: Morning you! I'm in Colorado right now with the guys and just wanted to I guess check in on you lol I have to go to sound check so we will talk later, bye Melanie

Ugh why is he so cute? I started texting back when my manager was calling me.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm downstairs, hurry before we're late" she says.

"Coming" I said getting off the phone with her. I grab my bag and made my way downstairs. I get into the silver BMW that was waiting for me.

"Morning" Jasmine says to me. Jasmine... she's my amazing manager. She reached out to me when I got to at least 150,000 subscribers last year and I knew off the back I wanted to work with her. She plans everything for me and gets me into things. She also was like a really close friend of mine because I could tell her anything and everything.

"Morning" I say.

"I would ask you how your weekend went but I know how it was" she says smirking at me and laughing. "Cameron Dallas, really?" and we start laughing.

"I'm still waiting on Ashton Kutcher to pop out and say you're on PUNK'D" I say and we laugh.

"So are you guys going anywhere? Taking it further?"

"Not sure, he made it pretty clear last night that we are not dating so I don't know what he wants from me"

"He's a guy, they can be dumb sometimes. Just go along with it and everything will work out if it's meant to"

"You're right" I say smiling at her. "Hey, what's the meeting about anyway?" I asked getting on my phone tweeting people back.

"It's a surprise. I think you're going to like it... no I know you are going to like it" I look over at Jasmine to see she was smiling so hard.

"If you say so" When we got to this building that was located on Sunset Blvd. Jasmine and I walked in.

"Melanie Smith?" someone said and I look over to see this grown man with a bushy mustache.

"Uhh... yes?" I say. He smiles and looks at Jasmine.

"And you must be Jasmine. I'm Garrett, please follow me into the meeting room" he says walking away from us. I put my phone away and we follow him. I started to hear music come from a room down the hall. We started heading towards that direction and I look back at Jasmine and she was still smiling. When we reach the room, Garrett opens the door and the music gets louder and I see Jack and Jack both nodding their heads while sitting on the table. There was another girl in there who sat on her phone. "Last one is here" Garrett said clapping his hands. Jack and Jack both turn and looked at me. I look back at Jasmine.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Melanie... the guys want you to play one of the leads in their music video" Garrett says and I turn back towards him to see the little Jack coming up to me.

"I'm Jack Johnson, you met Gilinsky over there and that is Natalie" Jack says and the girl waves at me.

"Hi" I say to all of them.

"Please let's sit" Garrett said and we all went to sit down around the table. "So Jack and Jack are actually directing their own video for their new song All Weekend Long, have you ladies heard of it?" Garrett asked.

"Yes" Natalie and I say at the same time.

"Good" Garrett said.

"So basically, we are shooting it at our new place where we are having a home-warming party so we are going to have lots of people there already" Jack Johnson says.

"And we want you ladies to play our dates" Gilinsky said.

"Yes, Natalie you'll be my date, and Melanie will be Gilinsky's" Johnson says. Oh boy.

"What do you say?" Garret asked.

"I'm in!" Natalie says without hesitation.

"Melanie?" Jasmine says.

"Yea of course, I'm so in" I say not really thinking about Cameron. Anyways, who cares? Cameron's not my boyfriend and I'm acting. Also, this is a huge opportunity for me.

"Great, let's go over the details" Garrett says. He starts to talk about, what we're wearing, when we need to be there. And everything we need to know before the party this weekend. After the meeting was over, we get up and all shake hands.

"We're super stoked to have you both on board" Johnson says and Natalie smiles at him.

"We will reach out to you via email and tell you if anything changes" Garrett says.

"Sounds good" I say.

"Let's take a picture for my snap and instagram" Johnson says. Natalie and I pose next to each other, Gilinsky wraps his arm around my neck and Johnson takes the picture. "Sweet" Johnson says looking at the photo.

"We should get going" Jasmine says.

"Alright... I'll catch you later" Gilinsky says smiling at me.

"Right, bye and thank you" I said walking pass him. Jasmine and I walked back to the parking garage and got into her car.

"Aren't you excited?" she says.

"Yes, LOTS, thank you Jas" I say smiling. I've never been in a music video and I'm even playing one of the leads.

"Want some lunch?" she asked as I pulled out my phone.

"YES" I was starving. I look at my phone to see I've missed a few calls, and a few text messages. I look to see Cameron had called me. I go to his contact and call him.

"Hello?" he says.

"Hey Cameron..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 41.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
12.6K 1.8K 49
This is a story about a man, a billionaire who happened to find himself in a dark pit of despair. Having suffered a traumatic past, he is both mental...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
2.9K 61 9
this story starts out with Billy Hargrove transferring from California to Hawkins, the first time he laid his blue eyes on Eddie was when he saw him...