Twice The Luck

Autorstwa Darla_Gene

Jasmine Johnson(JJ) isn't just any old wolf, she's an Alpha. And a great one. Because of her horrible up bri... Więcej

Aye...Read This
Chapter 1: Hi. My Names JJ
Chapter 2: Mates Be Gone
Chapter 3: Best Place On Earth
Chapter 5: Chemo Is Practically My LIfe
Chapter 6: Pranked
Chapter 7: My Crazy Family And More
Chapter 8: This Is My Life
Chapter 9: Pack Night..Fun Night?
Chapter 10: Bathtubs And Sleepy Girls
Chapter 11: The Truth Comes Out
My Secret Wedding
Part Of The Family
Pack Training
Girl Talk
Family Friend or Family Foe?
Claire
Welcome Back
Breakfast And Plans...
Thinking...
Someone's In Trouble
He's Not My Father
Just The Beginning

Chapter 4: Enjoying The Last Few Days On Earth

20.5K 528 66
Autorstwa Darla_Gene

I wake up in my guest bedroom. The sun is shining into the windows and blinding me. I look at my phone and see that I have a bunch of texts from my mates and Derek. I check the time and see that it 10:00am. I take a deep breath and smell food. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen. Hayden is watching TV, and Tate is cooking.

Tate looks up from cooking the eggs and bacon and sees me. Sorrow fills his eyes.

"I am so sorry-" he begins but I cut him off.

"It's okay, lets not talk about that."

"Okay, well Derek has been here like 8 times this morning. What happened last night?"

"Nothing, we just had a fight. No big deal," I tell him as I sit down at the counter. He hands me a piece of bacon and I start munching on it. Hayden comes up behind me and kisses me on the cheek and then grabs a piece for himself. Then goes back to the TV.

"Hey, one thing you should know is I don't like talking in the morning. I just want to wake up first. When I am ready, I will talk to you!" I explain.

He nods his head and then goes back to cooking. 

After I ate the amazing breakfast Tate made, I go to take a shower while the boys finished up. When I get in the shower, I let the water run all over my body so I can relax.

What am I going to do about Derek!

I hear a knock on the door, I tell whoever to come in. His scent hits me like a ton of bricks. Not that I mind. Tate smells amazing.

I peak my head out the curtain and see Tate. "Don't even think about coming in here!"

He looks at me, "Too late!"

"Tate!"

"Fine, I won't. I will just sit and talk to you. Okay?" he says. I shake my head as if to say "yes". I go back to washing my hair.

"So, can we have a normal conversation without fighting?" he asks. 

"I suppose,"

"Good..." He trails off, I start to wonder if he is actually going to talk. "I wanted to talk about the Alpha thing. What are we going to do? I want to be Alpha but that means that you can't, and that breaks my heart."

"Well, what are your and Hayden's strengths?" I inquire.

"Um well, Hayden is really good at strategy. Like really good, I use to be jealous. Me? I guess I'm really good at reading and planning the right moves when fighting."

"That's great!"

"Why do you say that?" Tate asks.

"OK, when we combine both of our packs we are going to become one of the largest packs. Each Alpha would handle a different section. Kind of like a football team!" I explain excitedly.

"That's amazing! Hayden would be in charge of the strategy for the pack, I would handle the reading and planning! Wait, what about you?"

I stop the shower and grab my towel. "Promise not to laugh?"

"Of course sweetheart," he says. I wrap the towel around me, and then I pull back the curtain. Lust fills Tate's eyes.

"My eyes are up here!" I say and his eyes snap up, "I am really good at fighting,"

He thinks for a minute while I brush my hair. "Well, it makes sense. You did get trained by one of the best fighters around. But you can't beat me!"

I grab the knife that I hid by the toilet paper, and pin him to the wall behind him. I put the knife right against his neck.

Fear flashes in his eyes, "Where did that come from?" he asks, meaning the knife.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out!" I say with a smirk and then release him, I walk out of the bathroom. Hayden is lying on my bed.

"Do you two follow me everywhere?" I walk to my closet and start to pick out my outfit. Since the plan is to go swimming later, I decide to pick out my suit.

"Yeah, we want to keep you safe." Hayden says and he isn't joking. Tate sits on the chair in the corner. I fine my hot pink lace bikini and decide this is the one. I slip on the bottoms underneath my towel, and carefully putting on my top. The hot pink brings out my tan skin. The only thing is my boobs are huge! You can basically see both of my D's. 

Both of my mates look up at me. I see lust and want in both of their eyes, but suddenly they snap out of their daze.

"YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT!" Both of them yell at me at the same time. I feel my breakfast coming up, so I run into the bathroom and shut the door after me. I run straight for the toilet and puke my breakfast. Luckily it didn't last long. By the time the boys got in the bathroom, I was all done. I stood up and brushed my teeth. I turn around and look at the boys.

"Welcome to my world," I say and then walk past them and into the bedroom.  I lay down on the bed, I have nowhere else to go. Tate and Hayden walk into the room and look at me.

"How long have you had cancer?" Hayden asks.

"A year and a half," I answer quietly.

"What did you doctor say at your last doctors appointment?"

"That there wasn't any new growth, but I still have to have Chemo." I look at them and see the pain in their eyes. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve this,"

Tate walks over and picks me up in his arms, and then sits on the bed. "This is not your fault! We will love you no matter what happens." Hayden walks over and sits by my head.

"I am so close to being done with Chemo. But I am so sick of it!" I say. Tate pulls me up closer to his face. So close, that I could touch his lips with mine.

"We love you JJ. You aren't going anywhere!" he says and then kisses me on the lips. He taste so good! I have never kissed someone like this. His tongue pushes into my mouth, and explores.

We pull back and Hayden starts to rub my shoulders. I lean into Hayden.

"That feels so good!" Hayden moves his head down and kisses the top of my head. I look over at my alarm clock. 11:45. We were going swimming at 12:00.

"Come on you guys, we are going swimming in 15 minutes! I need to get ready!"

"Fine, but your not wearing that!" Tate says. I pull away from Hayden and crawl into Tate's lap. I turn back Hayden.

"You," I say looking directly in his eyes, "go get ready!" 

"Yes, Alpha!" he says with a smirk. Once Hayden is out of the room, I turn to Tate.

Let me wear this!"

"No," I push him back onto the bed and crawl on top of him. I start to kiss him.

"Let me wear this," I say in a sexy voice. I kiss his forehead, mouth, chin, nose, cheeks, neck, jaw.  In between each kiss I say "Let me wear this!" He keeps on say no, but he cracking.

"Let me wear this," I say one last time.

"Fine!" he says and I jump off of him and celebrate his defeat. He doesn't look happy but it's whatever. As long as I get to wear what I want, I'm fine.

I walk to my closet to find clothes to put on over top of my swim suit.

After I get dressed, Hayden comes into the room. He is wearing a blue tank top with blue swim trunks. The blue looks great against his dark tanned skin.

"Tate, go get dressed you lazy bum." I say with a giggle. He's still lying on my bed.

"I don't know if I am going to swim, I have some work to get done."

"Really? You are seriously not going to go swimming with us?"

"Sorry Kitten, next time. I promise!" he says.

I pull up my shirt to show off my toned stomach and say, "You are going to miss all of this."

"That's okay, sooner or later I will see what is underneath that swim suit!" he says and I start to blush. He just smirks at me and then walks out of the room.

"Keep on telling yourself that!" I yell after him.

Hayden sits down on my bed. He looks sad. I walk over to him and push his chin up with my hand.

"What's wrong Hayden?"

"It's just that you act like I'm not even here! You have been flirting with Tate all morning!"

"Have not! I know that you are here. I am going to have a hard time with spending equal time with both of you. I like you just the same as Tate!" I say and I kiss him on the lips.

He tastes so good! It's like Starbucks, but better than Starbucks. It's like all of my favorite things in the world combined! I pull back and smile at him.

"We have to go, but how bout we go on a date tonight. Just you and me. We will make Tate go hang out with my friends. Sound good?" I ask and he nods his head yes.

I walk out of the room and Hayden follows. Tate has his nose in his computer. I walk over and kiss the top of his head. "Don't work too hard!" I say and the Hayden and I walk of the side door. We grab towels that are stashed outside. I look down the road and my friends are almost to my cabin. I scan the crowd and fine my brother. He doesn't even have to say it, I know that he is sorry.

The group reaches us and we just tag along. I walk by Alex and Hayden grabs my hand, so he can stay by me.

"Alex, this is Hayden." I say and look at Alex, then I look at Hayden, "Hayden this is Alex. He is one of my best friends," They shake hands.

"So was it you or your brother that tried to rip me to pieces?" Alex asks Hayden. Hayden laughs and then says "No, that was my brother."

"Oh, okay. I'm not as scared anymore."

"Alex, you were scared of your closet for two months!" I say with a giggle.

"You were too!"

"Wait you two were scared of your closets?" Hayden asks and Alex jumps into the story. I move away from them and to the front by Derek.

He looks at me. "Are we good?"

"Well you know what I am thinking, so do you even have to ask?"

"He just shakes his head and smiles. He opens his arms and I give him a quick hug.

We finally make it to the rock quarry and we set up our blankets and chairs.  I lay out my towel. I take off of my clothes, so that I am only in my swimsuit. I look to my left and see that Hayden is stretched out too. He took off his shirt. He has rock hard abs. They are tan and beautiful. His eyes are closed. "I see I have found your weakness." He says with a smirk.

            "Shut up!" I say and look up at the sky. I slip on my sunglasses.

            Most of the boys jump into the water, but the girls decide too tanning. "So do you like Alex?" I ask Hayden.

            "Yeah, he is pretty cool. We have a lot in common. We are going to hang out soon."

            "Don't you dare take my best friend away! I swear to god I will kill you!"

            "I won't! Don't worry! I have my own best friend!"

            "Good," I say.

            "Do you want to swim?" he asks.

            "Um, not right now! But you should go,"

            He nods, and gets up. He kisses my cheek before jumping into the water.

            I get up and walk over to the girls. They are in chairs, so I grab a empty on and sit down.

            "Hey JJ!" Kayla says as I sit down. Kayla has her medium length, brown hair up in a ponytail.

            "Hey,"

            "So how was your night?" Rachel asks.

            "It was fine. They boys slept in my room and I slept in the guest room. But I woke up and Tate made me breakfast!"

            "Awww, I wish Derek would do that for me!" Kayla comments.

            "What about you guys?"

            "Well, I wanted some action. But we didn't do anything. I mean come on! We are vacation! It's not everyday that you are away from your parents! I thought at least I was going to get a make out session!" Kayla says.

            "Oh that's to bad." I tell her and turn to Rachel, waiting for her response.

            "I can relate, Jamie kissed me goodnight and then went to his room." She tells the group.

            "That's too bad,"

            "What so which one is that?" Kayla asks pointing to Hayden.

            "Oh, that's Hayden. Tate is working,"

            "Wow working instead of spending time with his mate, especially when she is in a swim suit! That's unheard of!" She giggles.

            "Well we spent a lot of time together this morning. I think it is best if me and Hayden get some time to ourselves. Which reminds me, Hayden and I are going on a date tonight. Is it okay if Tate hangs out at the house?"

            "Yeah of course! But you have to be back in time to watch American Horror Story with us! What are you too going to do anyways?" Kayla says.

            "I am going to show him my secret hide out!"

            "Oooo! Sounds sexy!" Rachel says.

            "What is up with your dirty mind?"

            I look over and Hayden, Derek, and Jamie are all coming over to us. When they reach us, they just stare.

            "Can we help you?" I ask the boys and they look at each other, nod and look back at us. The next minute Hayden is picking me up. The other boys do the same to their girls. They both start to scream because we know that they are going to throw us in the water.  Rachel and Kayla both scream their hearts out.  I just look over Hayden's shoulder. "So, I am guessing you love this?" he asks.

            "I love swimming. I go all the time!"

            "Oh, well I am still going to throw you in the water."

            "Ok," I say. We get to the water area and Hayden swings me into the water. I do a cannon ball. I hit the water and it feels so good! The water is clear here. I make sure my swimsuit is covering my parts and then I come up for air. Hayden is now in the water too. He is smiling at me. He swims over to me, and I wrap my legs around his torso.

            He puts a hand on the back of my neck and pulls me closer. Our lips slip together. Once again he tastes so good! I don't' want it to end, but I want to talk to him.

            I pull back and he looks at me. Disappointment is written all over his face, "There will be more later!" I tell him and his face brightens. "So do you like my brother?"

            "Yeah! He is so cool! He said that I could come play football with him some time! Isn't that cool?"

            "Yeah, it is!" I say. I think about how I am going to ask the next question. "So, what grade are you in?"

            "I'm a senior, but my mom home schools me and Tate. What about you?"

            "I graduated early, I take collage classes online." The shock on his face almost makes me laugh.

            "I didn't know I had such a smart mate!" he says and smiles. I smile back and then kiss him on the lips. We swim around for a while and the others do the same.

            After a while, I turn around and swim towards the rest of my friends. Derek has his arms around Kayla and Rachel is resting her head on Jamie. I find a rock under the water to sit on. Hayden sits next to me and puts an arm around my back. Alex, Cole, and Sam swim over to us.

            "I love it here!" Alex says. "Why don't we come here more offend?"

            "Because, it rare when we all are free to come!" Kayla says. I know just what Alex is thinking.

            "Don't even think about it!" I snap at him.

            "Oh come on! It's perfect!"

            "Yeah, it's perfect for mates! Not one night stands! You need to find your mate already!"

            "Remind me again why I love you!" Alex says and Hayden growls, but only I can hear. I put a hand on Hayden's knee to calm him.

            "We have been best friends for years, Alex!"

            "Yeah I know! I still remember the day we met!" he says.

            "Are you too ever going to tell us how you met?" Derek asks.

            Alex and I just smirk. No one knows how we met. "Yeah, maybe. We just don't know when. Maybe on the next full moon," The next full moon is when I become Alpha. The next full moon isn't that far away. My 18th birthday is in a month.

            "Anyone know what time it is?" Rachel ask.

            "I'll check," Sam says and then gets out of the water and goes to were our stuff is.

            "It's 1:30," he reads off of his phone.

            "I have to go," Rachel says.

            "Yeah, me too!" I tell the group.

            "Why?" Jamie asks us.

            "Well, I have some stuff I have to do..." She tells him and then looks at me for help.

            "Yeah, me too. I have some school work!"

            "Now, that I think of it. I have some math homework to finish!" Kayla says. Derek looks at her weird.

            "Oh for gosh's stake, I have to do some Chemo!" I say and that stops everyone's questioning. The girls and I get out of the water and pack up our stuff. Once we are ready to go, we grab our stuff, say good-bye, and start toward the cabin.

            When we are out of hearing range, we start to talk. "So, why do you have to go?"

            "I have a strange heat feeling coming from my body. I think my heat is coming on. I knew that as soon as James found out, he would get me out of there. But we haven't really done anything. You know what I mean. We have kissed like once!" Rachel explains.

            "Oh, well I actually have homework and Chemo." I say. All of my close friends have seen me when I am getting Chemo. Cole and Sam haven't. Derek usually helps me get it started. Then Jamie or Kayla stays with me. Then Rachel gets me stuff. Then Alex makes sure that I am getting enough sleep. We have a routine; I have been doing this a long time. It isn't our first rodeo.

-------

            When we reach my cabin, we go inside. First we go to my room and I shower and change into a sweatshirt and pants. I grab my bag with the Chemo and then we walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. Tate is still sitting at the counter, working.

            "Hey," I say. He turns around and smiles at me.

            "Hey,"

            "Hello Tate!" Kayla says.

            "Hi Tate!" Rachel says.

            "Ladies," he says and then turns to me. Rachel and Kayla start to dig through the fridge. "Um, I talked to my dad and he's all for your idea!"

            "Yes!" I say. I walk over and sit on Tate's lap, while the girls search for food. "Whatcha doing?" I ask.

            "Um, some homework."

            "Hayden told me that your mom home schools you! That's cool,"

            "Yeah, it has its perks. We have school in the morning and then we train in the afternoon."

            "You are lucky! I wish my school day was like that!" Kayla says.

            "Kayla! Your school day is like that! I teach your guys every afternoon!"

            "Yeah, but they get to stay home! They could go to school in their pjs!" she says.

            "Yeah, but we don't!" Tate tells Kayla.

            "Why not," she asks.

            "Because we sleep in our boxers!" Tate says. And Rachel and Kayla say "Oh, dear god!" under their breath.

            "I thought I had a good mate! JJ you take the prize!" Kayla says.  I start to blush. All of a sudden we smell Rachel's heat. Tate's nasals flare. When female werewolves go into heat, everyone can smell it. It attracts unmated males. It's meant to get the girl pregnant. Heat is when a girl is burning up and in pain. The only thing that will cool it down is the touch of your mate.

            Tate pushes his head into the crook of my neck. "We need to go!" I say.

            "No, if we go back to the main house then James is going to smell me!" Rachel pleads.

            "Rachel! You are in heat. You need Jamie! As much as you don't want him right now, you need him!" I tell her.

            "Please!"

            "NO! We will take you to the mating cabin. Then I am telling Jamie! I have too! He is my best friend!" I tell her.

            "Fine," She says.

            "Kayla get her into the car, I will be right there!"

            "JJ, you are too sick!"

            "I am fine! Now go!" I say and this time they listen.  I realize that Tate's head is still in my neck. "Baby are you alright?"

            "That is the first time that I didn't feel attracted to that smell," he says into my neck.

            I push his head up so that he is look at me in the eyes. "It's because you found your mate!" he smiles at me. "I have to go, I have to take care of Rachel, then I have Chemo, and then tonight Hayden and I are going to spend some time alone, then my friends want me to come watch American Horror Story with them."

            "I won't get to see you at all!"

            "Don't worry, I promise that we will spend time together before we go to bed! Besides, I'm sure you will be sleeping next to me!" I say and kiss him real quick, then I grab my bag and head out to the car.

            I get into the car and start to drive to the mating cabin. The mating cabin is a special cabin that keeps all unmated males away. My parents have one, my brother has one, and I do to. It meant to keep the female safe.

            "Jamie! Your mate is in heat! You need to get to the spare mating cabin! Now!" I mind link to Jamie. Less than 30 seconds later; he responses.

            "I am on my way!"

            We get to the cabin, and find the key and open the door. The cabin is pretty small, but it is only meant for two people. There is a small kitchen, a couch, one bedroom, one bathroom, and a small table.

            We carry Rachel in the cabin and up to the bedroom. I run into the bathroom, and start drawing a bath. I make sure that the bath is cooler water. Once the bath is ready, Kayla brings Rachel into the bathroom. We take off her clothes and get her into the bathtub.

            When you are a werewolf, you see almost all of your friends naked. That is just how it is. We have shift with our clothes off. No one is scared to be naked.

            I get a cloth and get it wet. I put the wet cloth on her forehead. "I'm going to wait for James," Kayla says and leaves the room. I stay with Rachel.

            After a few minutes, we hear a knock on the door, "It's James," the person behind the door says.

"Just a minute!"

            "DON"T KEEP ME FROM MY MATE!" he says through the door, I ignore him.

            I turn to Rachel, "Are you good?"

            "Yes, just scared I guess!"

            "It's going to be fine!" I say and start to get up but she reaches and holds onto my arm.

            "JJ, he has never seen me naked!" she says through tears.

            "LET ME IN!" Jamie says.

            "One second!" I yell back. "Rachel, he is going to take care of you! He loves you! It is going to be fine,"

            She finally starts to believe me. I walk to the door and unlock it. I open the door and push Jamie back before he can go in. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" he says.

            "Jamie listen to me! She is scared, you need to comfort her."

            "She is my mate! I can take care of her,"

            "Well, right now you need to calm down! I am not letting you in there until you do!"

            "You can't keep me away from my mate!" he yells.

            I keep my cool. "Yes, I can. I am your Alpha!" I say with my Alpha voice.

            He seems to realize what he is doing and calms down, "Sorry Alpha." He says and looks down at his toes.

            "You can go in now," I say and open my arms. He gives me a quick hug and then he goes into the bathroom.

            "Beautiful," I hear him say under his breath, when he walks into the bathroom. I smile to myself. I walk downstairs and see Kayla waiting for me. She smiles at me and I smile back.

            "Let's go," I say and we get into the car and drive to the Main House.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7K 266 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
2.3M 93K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...