Timmy (bxb) - Wattpadprize14

By FaySummers

Timmy is a werewolf. Happy and innocent, but no member of the pack, since the Alpha decided that he was a "we... More

Timmy
Chapter 1 - my mate?
Chapter 2 - don't you dare
Chapter 3 - argument acceleration
Chapter 5 - Mate?
Chapter 6 - Just another Chapter
Chapter 7 - Okay. Fighting. I can do it.
Chapter 8 - Let's talk about sex, baby...
Chapter 9 - Time for holidays
Chapter 10 - yay for the Abakus
Chapter 11 - Tea for two
Chapter 12 - The tea incidents
Chapter 13 - Holy Shit
Chapter 14 Saving the day
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - Finally the truth

29.7K 1K 85
By FaySummers

AN: Sorry, this is rather unedited. Today I jumped wildly between two languages and this migh affected my writing ability. I apologize for any mistake in advance ;-)

****************************

Nathan sat in front of Timmy, who was still pretty much shaken up. He wondered briefly why he was so concerned for the little wolf, but he eventually blamed Nate for it.

Timmy sat in front of the rock, his knees at his chest and his arms cradled firmly around his shins. His forehead was resting on his knees, and he was effectively spacing out from an environment who was too violent for him to handle.

A small movement beside him gained his attention. His little rabbit friend sat beside him, cuddling at his hip, sharing some warmth. Timmy lifted the little rabbit carefully and his heart almost broke when he saw his left paw broken. The animal was in pain and Timmy knew he had to do something.

He cradled the little guy in his arms and looked around eagerly. He completely forgot everything else: The rogues, his mate… the little injured friend in his arms became the only important thing at the moment.

Nathan looked at the young man and wondered if he lost the last screw to reality. Nate was taken aback ab bit that his mate forgot him over a measly rabbit, but then he remembered how deeply attached Timmy was to the animals of this forest. “What do you mean “no hunting”? Nathan asked him puzzled. “Hm. How can I explain that to you in a way you might understand?” Nate replied sarcastically. “Forest. Hunting forbidden. Nate don’t allow.” he added a second later in a strange pidgin speech.

Timmy successfully found some little twigs and was now busy to tend to the wounds of the little hero. Even Nathan had to admit that this rabbit was anything but a coward. When Timmy was finished, he took his jacket and wrapped the rabbit in it. “He shouldn’t do that to the dinn...OUCH!” Nathan stopped his rant immediately when a sharp pain shot through his groin. “Nate, please, seriously? Why did you always hit my dick?”

Nate snorted. “Stop behaving like it and I may look for another target if you need some reason reminders.” he answered with menace. Nathan just sighed, he really started to get tired of this.

He saw that Timmy was finished with his nursing and decided it was time to talk. “Timmy, come here. I need to know what’s going on here.” Timmy hurried to the bigger man and looked at him with big eyes. “What do you mean? I’m not part of the pack, so I don’t know much.” Nathan nodded. “And that’s exactly why you are able to tell me what is happening to the people here. You are not part of the pack link, nor am I - yet. Something is wrong here. So, care to explain?”

Timmy thought how to begin. The first time his mate talked to him in a friendly manner and he was getting nervous. He didn’t want to mess it up like always. Nate, who was following his thoughts closely broadcasted it to Nathan without a word.

Nathan sighed and caved in. He needed the informations Timmy could provide and who would judge him here in the middle of nowhere? He stood up, lifted Timmy in his arms and cradled him to his chest, soothing him with his scent. He sat down again, his back now at the rock and rocked the little wolf gently.

“Ready when you are” he told the nervous young man. And finally Timmy began to tell his tale. How his mother was working together with all the other wolves in the big industry complex. How they suffer there, because of the noise and the awful smell. And how their wolves are weakened day by day.

How the rogues infested the pack territory, and Alpha didn’t do anything for it. How the house of Alpha was becoming bigger and bigger and how some pups vanished right after birth, their mothers left behind, desperate. The last pup who vanished despite all efforts to protect him was Germaines little newborn son, just a few weeks ago. His mate, Ginny, was desperate.

For Timmy all that doesn’t make sense. And even Buddy has no answer and was as clueless as Timmy. “Nathan?” he asked the other man, who was deep in thought. “Mmmhm?” he answered. “Why are people mean? That doesn’t make sense. If somebody is mean, somebody else is feeling bad. And why should anybody wish that to another one?” Timmy was struggling with words and Nathan, thinking back to their old days in school became seemingly uncomfortable. Nate snickered gleefully. “Well, well. Who would have thought that. Big badass Nathan got a soft spot for the little Timmy and is regretting the pain he puts him through.”

Nathan didn’t say anything, he was too concerned. “Nate, do you know what this means?” he asked his wolf. Nate sobered up quickly. “I got some of it, but not all. But, Nathan, I don’t like it one bit.” Nathan agreed. “It seems like Alpha and Luna are plundering the pack. It’s easy with us wolves, seeing that we obey an Alpha under all circumstances.” Nate became silent. “What can we do?” he asked warily. Nathan sighed deeply. That was the question he needed to find an answer to.

“Maybe you are not sharing the pack link yet, but you should guard your words way better if you want to survive.” A familiar voice sounded from behind. Nathan froze on the spot. Germaine, the Beta, walked out of the scrubs, hands firmly tucked in his pockets, he strolled casually to the young man, obviously completely at ease. “What do you mean?” he asked the older man rather rudely. “You are talking loudly sometimes when you speak to Nate. Especially when your emotions are strong. Nate you should take care of this. It puts us all in danger.” he adivsed the younger man.

Nathans eyes grew big. He never realized that. Nate chuckled lightly. “There was never a need to take a stop on this. It was actually funny to see how you made a complete fool out of yourself for ranting into the air.” Nathan groaned. Now so many things made sense. He remembered his teachers who treated him like he was special. Well, it seems they thought he was “special” - and not in a good way. And some of his classmates, obviously in fear of him. Others were pretty cool with it. And he never knew. “You little prick. You pain in the ass.” Germaine and Nate both laughed their asses off. “That’s hilarious” Germaine finally gasped. “Nate never told you or did anything against it?” Nathans ears went downcast. “No wonder all looked at me like I was a complete moron. Seeing how often I argued with Nate.” Germanine chuckled.

“A friendly advice from an older man: If your wolf wants something, give it to him. It’s never good to be at his bad side. And things can go down the road pretty fast if he is seriously pissed at you.” Germaine looked at him. “You have no clue what I’m talking of, haven’t you?” Nathan shook his head. “No. I was taken away from the pack before primary school and never came back. You know that, Germaine. I wasn't even allowed to come back during the holidays. And I was always in human schools, so how should I know?”

Germainr cursed angrily. “Okay, I can explain you a few things, but not everything. It’s getting late and Timmy has to go home soon.” His eyes softened when he saw the little rabbit cradled at the chest of the smaller man. “Injured animal?” he asked and when Nathan nodded he chuckled. “That’s Timmy for you. No bad cell inside. Friendly, happy and very very vulnerable. He’s your responsibility now. And you shouldn’t take this lightly. Timmy is precious.” Nathan opened his mouth to argue but Germaine just shook his head. “Don’t, Nathan. You will understand soon enough.”

He took a deep breath and started. “Alpha and Luna overturned the old Alpha by killing him and his family. It wasn’t a fair fight, seeing that a bunch of rogues held the pack captive. One wrong move of the old Alpha and the pack was dead. Alpha did it before and Jimmy, the old Alpha, knew he was merciless. He was badly torn between his loyalties to his pack and his family.

It was Sherry, the old Luna, who put him at ease, or however you will call it, by attacking the rogues herself - in the full knowledge that they would kill her. After the death of his wife he lost all fight, he just laid down and gave up.” Germaine looked at Timmy. “That’s what the loss of a mate is doing to us. If the mate is dying we will die, too. Once found they are our other halves. And you can’t live with just one half of a soul.” Germaine closed his eyes, a stray tear running down his face. "Pups are the fulfilling of a promise to our united soul. They are carrying our heritage. Pups are precious. We would do anything to protect them. We happily give up our lives just to give them a slight chance of surviving." Nathan remembered that Germaines pup was stolen just a few weeks ago and he felt bad for the Beta.

“The rogues and Alpha together with Luna erased all evidence of Jimmy and Sherry. Their pups vanished without a trace. Only one pup was saved by a brave pack member.” Germaine stopped and looked at Nathan intently. He saw the terrified gaze of the young man when slowly the knowledge seeped in and nodded. “Yes, that brave pack member was your Dad. And you are the last one of Jimmys pups.”

Nathan felt a rush of anger and desperation waving through him. He tried to get up, but he was held down from Germaine. “You can’t challenge him right now. You are a lawyer for gods sake, not a fighter. You are in good shape but there is no way for you to challenge him and survive it.”

He looked at Timmy. “And you HAVE to survive. Timmy will die without you. And we can’t afford to lose him that early. Nathan, please listen. Timmy here is so much more than you might think. We need him desperately. And we need him happy and content. So take your responsibility, grow up and forget the whole idiocy about “gay” and “straight”. Mate is mate. Your mate is your other half. We are wolves, no humans, and the moral guidelines of humans are nothing to us.

A mate is a mate. You are not straight or gay, you were waiting for your mate and experiencing a bit. But the moment you found your mate, all is changed. Nate accepted it fullheartedly. And so you should embrace the privilege of having your other half in your hand. To cherish it and to take care of him. Like he is cherishing you and taking care of you.”

Germaine saw the now lost gaze of Nathan and sighed deeply. “Finally you will cave in. And I really do hope it will be not too late. Because you won’t survive the loss of your mate.”

Germaine stood up and turned around. “I see you tomorrow evening right here. You need training. Desperately.” Nathan woke up from his stupor. “What?” Germaine grinned at him without any joy.. “If you want to survive the challenge of that bastard you need to know how to fight.” Nathan looked at him, determination clearly in his eyes. “I’m right here, waiting for you to kick ass.” Germaine laughed out loud. “Good luck with that one, Nathan.”

He turned around, changed into his wolf and escaped in the woods, leaving a Nathan behind who was utterly confused. He looked at the sleeping face of his little mate. Content and with a happy little smile.

And for the first time he was true to himself and acknowledging the deep feelings this young man slowly stirred up in him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 131 22
Austin is the Beta of a thriving pack currently in a growth phase. He is about to turn 26 years old and still hasn't found his second chance mate so...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
113 2 26
Growing up gay in the Northern Mountain Pack was essentially a death sentence. My parents knew I was gay, so when I was 18 and finished school, they...
93 1 16
She's a closed off Alpha scared to let any one close. He's a artistic Alpha who wants his mate to accept him. Thy're both half a heart, but togethe...