Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

2) 25

10.6K 614 350
By Xannny

A/N this is technically still discontinued because I'm still struggling but I promised one of my readers I would update 4 ha birthday and I keep promises.
So y'all wish her a happy birthday & a thank you cause I honestly wasn't going to update😴
Happy Birthday princessminah123 😝😍I hope your day was eventful🎉

Chapter twenty-five

"Can I get this?" I asked Dice as we walked through against all odds.

"For what? You have like two of those." He asked glancing up from his phone.

"No somebody stole it."

"Get it then."

"Wait no I want these shoes." I looked for my size.

"Just get both."

"No cause that's going to be over $500 and you know I hate taking money from you."

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine baby." He kissed my hand.

"What you do?" I eyed him.

"Wow, I can't even take my girlfriend without-"

"Dice."

"Alright, I was the one who stole ya hoodie. I made a mistake and tried to wash it for you but I guess I did something wrong."

"It's the thought that counts right?" I laughed.

"Exactly baby." He kissed my cheek.

"Hi Naveah and Dice." A girl smiled real hard making me laugh. 

"Wassup?" Dice asked smirking.

"I know you probably get this a lot but I am your biggest fan- well besides Navaeh of course." She smiled playing with hands.

"What you want to ask beautiful?" I laughed seeing she was a nervous mess.

"Can I get a picture? And a follow back cause I know you been seeing me comment on everything, you even liked my picture before." She sassed at Dice making both of us laugh.

"I'll do you better, I'll follow you on any social media, take a picture, shout you out and even throw in some backstage passes for tomorrow night show." Dice pulled out his phone as she screamed.

"So y'all I'm at the mall with my number one lady and I run into one of my biggest fans, you wanna introduce yourself to them?" He smiled for instagram as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm Navada and I'm Dice biggest fan and also Navaeh's. I love them both, follow me @Navadafalls_" She smiled in the camera.

"Peace out." Dice laughed then put me in the camera making me cover my face.

"Thank you so much, I love you so much. Oh my God, I'm sorry for crying." She fanned her face.

"Who you here with?" I asked.

"I was just with my boyfriend so he can cop some shoes, I wasn't getting anything."

"You need another boyfriend if ya nigga just took you to the mall so you can look, did he even offer to buy you food?" Dice asked.

"No, I didn't even ask." She shrugged.

"That ain't ya nigga." Dice laughed. "You see something in here you like?"

"What?" 

"You see something you like or you wanna go to another store?"

"Oh no no no, I couldn't let you do that." She shook her head.

"You and Vae kill me with this acting like you don't want shit, pick something for I pick something for the both of y'all."

"You daddyish." She mumbled making me look at her.

"Don't get too friendly." I warned her making her mumble a my bad.

"Jealous?" 

"Never could be." I laughed at him.

"Yeah aight."

"Dice, my feet hurt." I told him since we literally been standing all day.

"Lemme pay for both of y'all stuff and then we'll go in the house baby." 

"Hurry please." I went to sit on the bench after giving him my items, I called Sim but she didn't answer making me sigh then call Sydney.

"Wassup lil bitch?" She yelled making me move my head from the phone.

"Where are you?" 

"Sim and I are on our way back from class, where you at?" 

"Mall waiting for Dice to pay for this."

"Bitch you finally letting him pay for something?" Sim yelled.

"Can y'all talk normal?" I pulled the phone away from my ear again. "And sorry, I don't like anyone doing stuff for me besides family."

"Dice been your boyfriend going on three years now and the only thing you allow him to buy you is food." Sydney said.

"Alright, I have a job and he do too. I make my own money so I won't have to depend on no one anymore."

"But Dice not everybody, he's your main squeeze." Sim ugly self said laughing.

"You always buying him something then don't allow him to buy you nothing, you the nigga Dice ya girl." Sydney laughed.

"Y'all some assholes." I laughed then looked at my phone seeing another call. "Hold on. Hello?"

"Quick question, is this plant real or not?"

"What plant?" 

"The one in your room."

"Why the hell are you in my room Stunna?" 

"I'm not in your room yet, that's why I'm asking."

"Stunna you could of just called and asked for the code to open the door."

"For real? Bitch you knew they had a code but you made me climb two stories?!" 

"Brah I'm high as fuck, I don't even remember why we here." I heard Lew laugh.

"Wait y'all hear that?" Bhris asked.

"What the hell are y'all doing?!" I heard Sydney yell.

"Oh shit, abort mission! Abort fucking mission!" Lew said to Stunna quickly.

"Somebody is paying for my motherfucking window!" Sim yelled.

"But why are you yelling?" Stunna asked.

"You know what? Bring your black ass here now!" Sim yelled.

"Ahh! Ahh! HELP! RAPE! I got my whistle!" Stunna yelled before I heard a loud ass coach whistle being blown and a few slaps and kicks.

"Y'all are so stupid." I laughed unlocking my phone so I could hang up.

"Vae HEEELLPPPP!" Lew yelled right before I hung up.

I laughed wishing Dice would hurry up so I could go see who got beat up or not, I saw him walking out with her laughing. They exchanged phones and then he looked at me and headed to me.

"You ready?" 

"Very much, my feet hurts so much."

"You want a foot massage when we go in?"

"Yes please." 

"I got you baby." He kissed my forehead then grabbed my hand leading me out the mall. 

~

"Bitch you cheated!" I heard Stunna yell as soon as I walked in making me roll my eyes. I had a killer headache.

"Why are you always yelling?"

"Why are you always minding my business?"

"Because I can."

"Because I can."

"Whatever." I walked away going up the stairs to my room seeing the plant Stunna was talking about messed up.

I sighed being too lazy to even clean it up as I fell on my bed closing my eyes, I rubbed my arms subconsciously not even noticing since it was a habit on mine.

"Baby take off your clothes."

"I don't wanna, I muhfuckin tiedd."

"At least turn around then."

I groaned and took my time turning around so he can take my clothes off, once he did he left me in my panties and bra. I turned back around moving up on my bed.

"You not hungry?"

"My head hurts too much to do anything."

"You want to take something?"

"I don't think I can."

"Well, go to sleep."

"Why you give ole girl your number?" I asked looking at him.

"What girl?"

"Bye Kevin." I turned around.

"What girl brah? Damn."

"Who you talking to? You better change your fucking tone."

"What girl Naveah?" He sighed.

"The fan."

"I gave her the business number so she can get her backstage tickets for tomorrow."

"Okay." I shrugged.

"Vae turn on your back."

"Why?"

"You're not suppose to lay on your stomach."

"Dice I can still lay on my stomach, I'm good." I laughed placing my hand over his.

"Mhm, go to sleep baby." He pecked my lips making me smile as I leaned my head on him.

+++++

"Y'all lit as hell!" Sammy yelled making the crowd go wild.

I sat drinking my Vodka sitting on Bhris lap as I occasionally sneak dissed people outfits that passed us to Sydney.

"Sammy look like a armadillo." Stunna yelled making both of us die.

"Sim it's not even that funny." Lew grilled. He just mad Sydney with Rico.

"No Sammy look like those animals that stand on two legs with feathers." Sydney laughed smacking Rico arm.

"A ostrich?" Stunna laughed all loud making Sydney and I fall out.

"Yo I hate when they get drunk bro." Bhris shook his head picking me up off the floor.

"Bhris look like that green angry bird." I laughed.

"Stunna look like Jake the American Dragon."

"BYEEEEE!" I yelled falling out on her as we both had tears rolling down our face.

"Y'all wanna do this?" Stunna asked.

"No." We both answered quickly making them laugh.

"Man I'm hot as fuck." Sammy said coming in the VIP section along with Dice all sweaty.

"Right, this lit." Vae said recording as Sammy leaned over to talked to somebody.

I was about to say something when somebody snatched Sammy chain and ran, he tried to reach into the crowd to get it back but he was out.

I stood there confused for a minute and shocked, Bhris pushed me off him and all the boys stood up and walked out. Bhris handed me his phone and rushed out. 

"That just happened?" Sydney asked.

"I guess." I shook my head.

"I can't even.. Wow." Vae mumbled looking at the video.

"We out." Lew said coming back in making us gather our stuff.

We all grabbed hands leading us out the club, I got in the van to see Sammy on the phone mad as hell. I shook my head deciding to leave him alone for right now since I knew he was mad.

He was wearing chains that costed over $100,000 each. I shook my head already knowing the video was going to go viral and many people was going to be talking about it.

"It's always fucking something." Bhris mumbled making us agree.

Out of no where Sydney busted out laughing making me laugh since I tried to hold it in so bad. Once Stunna joined in doing his loud ass laugh, I was done for. I was on the floor crying while Sammy looked at us three.

"I'm sorry." I said through tears trying to stop laughing.

We could never be chill for one night.
_________

As I said above I wasn't going to update but I promised somebody and I always keep my word. This something light, not even my normal length. 

I'm been busy being a senior which means writing my personal statement, going on college tours and doing college applications so I'm trying y'all.. I didn't forget bout y'all💯

I know I said October 1st but I randomly picked a date not knowing what day it fell on so my bad. Next Monday, I'm dropping some fire shit that y'all won't even be ready for😎 just stay in tuned. It's not just going to be one chapter either.

But I hope y'all life are going better than mine right now.. 😐

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 8 26
"Luke," I cry. He interrupts me. "I need you to trust me. Please. I love you and I would never hurt you. We're going to get out of here."
8.6K 199 34
"I don't need a tutor, I can study and pass on my own. I don't need help from the princess."
12.5K 676 41
"No George I said no! No one would understand me! No one knows how hard it is to constantly be around the person you love, and how hard it is to make...
40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better