Himitsugami ( God of Secrets )

By Chocochibi

yato has a lover? She knows many secrets. She can know everything with one look. She is evil. She is himitsug... More

1: Up to Mitsu Mountain
2: Yomi
3: Their Past
4: Omnyoji
5: A Request
6: Rai
7: Becoming Human
8: Is She That Yomi?
9: I Release You
10: Can't Leave Me Ever
11: The Truth
12: Contract Signed
13: Yurashi's Death
14: Seeing papa Again
15: He Came
16: Dirty Moments
17: A Client
18: The Red Eye
19: Trust
20: Our Master
21: Client's Request Fulfilled
22: Meeting Yomi
23: Found You
24: Another Himitsugami
25: Lost Memories
26: Unexpected Arrival
27: His Existence Is...
28: Request for Revenge
29: Inner Desires
30: I'm... Dead ?
31: Made Decision
32: My Guardians
33: Please...Let This Last...
34: Please Protect This...
35: Her Name Is Kyoya
36: Meeting Kyoya
37: The Blue Moon
38: Plea For Freedom
39: Sho Released
40: Her Shinkis
41: Abandoned
42: Killing Spree
43: By Her Side
44: Precious To Him
45: Unknown Yomi
46: Understanding Yomi
47: Inheritance
49: Grown
50: Inner Fight
51: Lito, Sousei, Dragon
52: Fighting for It
53: The little Lizard
54: I Am God
55: Bring You Down
56: (End) To Each Own Lives

48: Yomi o Kaeshite

33 4 0
By Chocochibi

yato: this place kinda feels nostalgic

yukine: you came down here once isn't it?

yato: not all underworlds look the same, do they...?

yukine: how would I know.

yato: I'm just saying.

yukine: oh look. There is a door over there.

yato: this door...

yukine: what about it?

yato: !!! Izanami.

yukine: izanami?

Yato heads inside and sees a lady sitting inside. 

yukine: miyuki?!! What are you doing here?

yato: she is not miyuki.

yukine: what are you talking about?

yato: she takes the form of whoever we treasure in our hearts. Izanami.

izanami: so you have come. Didn't expect to see you again... what is his name again? Ah... yato. Yaboku.

yato: why did you do with yomi?!!

izanami: don't make it sound like I abused her!!!! Deh? Did you have so much fun the last time that you came to look for me again?

yato: return yomi.

Yato pov:

Izanami walks towards me " hehe. The last time was another girl... this time it's yomi...how fickle-minded." 

With that face of yomi's... tsk... it's distracting. When it was hiyori, it was easier since hiyori didn't look so slutty. With yomi's face... why is it so difficult to look away... even the height... her fingers touch to my cheek gently " will you stay with me? Yaboku~?"

yukine: huh?!! What are you talking about Miyuki!!

That's right. She is izanami. I pushed her away " Izanami. Where is yomi?!!"

izanami: no fun. Hehe. Neh, I will give yomi. Stay with me.

She claps her hands " my kawaii doll~~ yomi~~" 

Is... that really her? With torn and tattered dress and messed up silver hair. That right eye of hers taken away again. Did she take it away herself or did izanami pluck it from her? She swayed right to left and kneeled down sitting on her legs right beside izanami. Two yomis... 

yato: yukine. Which is the real yomi?

yukine: how would I know

yato: which one is miyuki?!!

yukine: the one standing on the left!!

yato: I see.

Izanami reveals her true self in bones... and reaches her hand out " come on." she pats onto yomi's head " your little yomi is here. She promised already, to stay here forever with me. Neh? Yomi."

With empty eyes she answered " hai. Izanami mama." Izanami hugs her and strokes her head " oh... good girl. Good girl..."

yato: what did you do to her?!!

izanami: let's see... um... her memories... this little girl is lonely like me. She did so many things... got lied by those bad bad people... aww... you're her company. No wonder she loves you so much. In that case...

" YOU CAN'T STAY HERE." Her long hairs come attacking me, I keep slicing it away as it comes towards in many strands. Some even entangles onto my arm... " I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE AWAY MY YOMI." and the hair strands that entangles onto my arm grips onto tighter.

yukine: YATO!!! 

I was being pulled into towards izanami's direction. I slice away the strands she had on my arm, but some other gets onto my other arm... then my leg... She grabs onto my neck...

yukine: YATO!! tsk... YOMI!! HELP YATO!! YOMI!!!

yato: she can't hear you... 

" hehe... save her? You will die for trying to take away WHATEVER I HAVE." she lets go and her hair strands entangles to my neck and squeezes... my glance shifts to the yomi behind her... those empty eyes looking right back at me...

Can't... I have to bring yomi back... she has to... remember me. I clench onto my blade's hilt and forces my hand to move even if blood was spilling as the hair was cutting into my flesh. Come on... she can't forget you!! 

*slice* I manage to get rid of the strands on my neck. Subsequently, I sliced off the rest of her strands grip on me and threw one blade in my hand towards her neck and that pinned her towards the wall behind her. I grabbed onto yomi's hand and ran.

.

.

.

" sekki." the other part of yukine came back to me.

yukine: remembered to take me back?!! What if she took me?

yato: relax. Like I will abandon you.

yukine: hmph.

yato stops in his steps for a while, "yuki." and yukine takes human form, " what now?!!"

yato: watch out for a while.

yukine: I understand.

izanami: yomi~~ yomi~~ mama is looking for you. Yomi~~

yomi: izanami mama. Izanami mama.

yato: yomi. It's me. Don't you remember me at all?

yomi: .... yato.Yaboku.

yato: you remember?!!

yomi: you are the guest of izanami mama's. No?

My tears started falling.... " you really don't...?" I cup her cheeks... damn it... she doesn't ... I hug her and squeezed her tight. Why is it always like that... Me losing you, me following by your tail... me not catching up... I scream " ahhhh!! YOMI!!! " 

izanami: found you~~

yato: WHAT DID YOU TO HER?!!! SEKKI.

Izanami: can't get her back huh. I will tell you what you did. Poor thing. I made her into my doll the moment she lost her power as himitsugami. I can do anything I want with her. Read her memories, destroy her, manipulate her.

yato: kaeshite... yomi o... kaeshite. KAESHITE!!!!

(kaeshite = return)

izanami: SHE IS MINE!! SOUSEI GAVE HER TO ME!!!

yato: ..... IF YOU DON'T... I WILL KILL YOU.

yukine pov:

Yato's eyes turn into a glowing blue... a kind of murderous aura... the kind when he was fighting rabo... the kind where he couldn't hear what I said at all.

yukine: yato... yato!! Can you hear me?

No reply. There's no mistaking it. It's like the last time... He charged forward with me on his hands and cut away all the strands that was going for him. Not even missing one that was trying for a chance to entangle his legs or arms.

izanami: YOU WANT HER BACK?!!! KILL YOURSELF!!!

That's when he dropped me onto the ground and all the strands grabbed onto his arms and legs and lifted him off the ground.

yato: kaeshite. Yomi o kaeshite.

what are you doing.... what happened to all the determination you had? " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! DIDN'T YOU WANT TO SAVE YOMI?!!"

yato: she will let yomi go. Right?

yukine: HOW ABOUT ME?!!! YOU ROTTEN GOD!!!

yato laughs a little and smiled " gomen." 

What is that? Giving up? " I don't allow you to give up!! YATO!!!"

izanami: hehe. One,two,three. All for me.

I turned into human form... die huh? Then go die!! Abandoning me!! I let go of a sword slice and cuts into yato's flesh. Blood flowed like a river...

yato: I guessed... I deserved that.

izanami: angry at your master? Hahaha... interesting.

" what... interesting... bitch..."

yato pov:

That voice... I turned my head around...

"I seriously thought it was ok to just stay like that. Can't you just leave me alone?" Yomi pouts.

izanami: made up yomi.

yomi: made up yomi? Real yomi bitch. I just wanted to stay away from all the mess that scary guy was making. *yawns* that stupid seal on me... himitsugami or not... you think it would work on me?

izanami: that's not... possible...

yomi: neh. Yukine.

yukine: ha...hai?!!

yomi: can I summon shinkis here?

yukine: like I know that.

yomi: hmm... guess I have to try. Hiki. Fuki.

hiyori: yomi?!!! And yato?!!! Daijobu?!!

fukoku: bias. Only calling us two? Is it enough?

yomi: don't be noisy!! *yawns* Bitch. You torn my pretty dress and hurt my yaboku. You will pay for it!!

Hiyori: yomi...

"ask me!!Ask me the question!!" Yomi says playfully.

Fukoku: which part does our yomi wants as a prize?

Yomi: well... hair... she has too much. Ja... this time let's have someone's head!! *Slice*

Hiyori: yomi!!

The strands at my neck were sliced, "sekki." I summoned yukine and sliced the rest of the strands o
Hiyori: phew... I thought...

Yomi: baka. Only a baka will believe I'll hurt yaboku. Neh~~

" Neh~~~" I replied playfully and hugged her " Don't make me chase after you anymore ok? "

Yomi: eh... but you know I don't make those decisions... made up Yomi does...

Yato: you're the original yomi. Don't let that her make the decisions.

" Yaboku..." she hugs me " um... I'll try. You know people are afraid me..."

Izanami: you're mine!!! MINE!!!

Yomi's head starts to hurt " stop it... stop it... STOP IT!!!GET OUT!!" She pants....

" stop using made up Yomi to suppress me!!! Made up Yomi is mine too!!!!" and she charges forward with her scythe . The strands go for her and she uses hiyori's ribbon to gather the scattered strands into a bunch of strands cutting it off.

Careless her, not noticing the some creeping up her legs and arms, I slice it off for her.

And with that momentum, she reaches near izanami and her scythe was within izanami's neck " Bye bye. Head." And with one slice the head comes off.

Fukoku: ugh... disgusting.

Hiyori: well... I didn't like the hair either.

Yomi: Izanami can attach her head back. It will buy us some time before she can't move for a while now.

Yukine: then we'll have to hurry.

Yomi: daijobu. Izanami can't recover for a while. Neh neh, the vent is still open right? Yomi wants a shower!!
_________________________________

Kofuku: daijobu? What happened?

Yomi yawns " nice shower... well... that scary guy threatened to kill kyoya if I didn't follow him. So made up me just followed as instructed."

Yato: bastard.

Lo: your kyoya is fighting that bastard now though.

Yato: what?!!

Meiko: daijobu. Only the ayakashis. You can tell right? Outside is a mess. Almost every god that can be used is out there fighting.

Kofuku: except for me. Hehe. My abilities are not that... useful.

Reina: agreed.

Daikoku: that was unnecessary.

Reina: gomen. I realised that was rude.

Yomi: *yawns* made up Yomi wants to go and settle scores with scary guy.

Yato: what do you want to do?

Yomi: eh ... me?

Hiyori: um. You.

Yomi: but no one likes me... only yaboku... and some other people... you guys...

Hiyori: we will back you up. What do you want to do?

Yomi: .... me? Are you... asking me to abandon made up me?

Hiyori: don't worry. You have us.

Her tears fell and hugs hiyori " arigato!!!"

Hiyori: ja. What do you want to do?

Yomi: well... naughty things with yaboku... but I think... I have to clean up this mess... right?

Yato hugs her from the back "daijobu!!! We can do all that later!!" He says playfully.

Yomi: hai!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.4K 58
Hiyori has been having a hard time in her life. Her friends leave her one after another, her parents always yell at her, call her useless and tell he...
2K 27 13
(Y/n) is, Hiyori's best friend since childhood she hang with Hiyori all the time. Due to an accident that happened Hiyori Iki is transformed into a h...
23.1K 781 28
YATO X READER || "I'm afraid not. I don't remember meeting you before." - (Reader, 2017)
162K 5.9K 26
Hiyori has always been a part of Yato's life, but Yato suddenly found out that Hiyori is going to college soon. It is then that Yato sees her diffe...