I Want You....

Por jewel3384

(Short Stories).... Just Read to find out..... Más

Stop Teasing Me
Lay It Down
Lay It Down Prt2
The Massage
The Massage Prt2
My Deep Secret
It's My 34th year on Earth...👅😁
Mr. Wrong
You Can't Handle this Melanin!
Distraction(Laurent & Lia Short)

F**k!

748 9 0
Por jewel3384

Always had a fantasy for this nigga so how about  I write about it😉😏
Enjoy.....💓👇

Name is Julitta and I have this huge crush on my neighbor in my building and I just know his name is Chris and well this nigga so fucking sexy I get wet everytime I see him or when he says hey to me when he sees me. Ugh! Them tatts kills me everytime and that smile of his FUCK! Shit I gotta change my underwear lol.... Anyway let me go and shower and go shopping I so hungry I eat my own stop each lol jk. ....

*@the store*

Julitta- "okay....um... I need some milk and some ice coffee and some eggs. Oh yea gotta get some sausages and some bread and some sandwich meat.... Oh damn I gotta go to the next damn ale.... Why can't Shit be in the same got damn area stupid store... "

As I turn the corner and head to the other ale I look down and check my list and wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings. I walk away from my buggy and walk straight and bumped into someone and as I hit the floor I looked up and there he was.... Omfg! Am I dreaming....Shit Shit Shit I curse myself as I'm wearing my sweats and tank top with my high tops with my hair in a bun and looking a mess. Embarrassed I look up and he has his hand out to help me and he pulls me up easy and careful. I look away shyly

Chris:"hey u okay?"

Julitta:"y-y-yea... I'm okay. Thank u."

Chris:"oh wait...don't you stay in the Golden Flower Apartments downtown ?"

Julitta:"y-yea I do."*blushing shyly *

Chris: she has no idea I have a huge crush on her and how mush I just wanna....oh Shit! "Um...can I get yo number so we can go out some time?"

Julitta:Omfg! Did he just ask for my number....*looks down and spot the bold in his jeans and cock head to the right staring.* damn he looks huge. drooling lol* snapped out of it...."yea sure... "
We got each other number and walked through the store getting to know each other. Damn he sexy....

**back at the apartment...*

Damn.... I swear this nigga finto get it.....ughhhh so fucking horny. Haven't had sex in months. Oh well at least this nigga look like he can get these legs shaking in response frfr... I open my soir and as I head inside I hear Chris call my name.

Julitta: "hey...Wats up..."

Chris: "hey u wanna come over and watch some movies and listen to music?"

Julitta:"sure.um... Let me put my groceries up okay. Be there in 20 minutes."

Chris:"okay...I be waiting."

Omg I am so going to die....😩
I put all my food up and headed downstairs to Chris apartment and knocked on the door....

Chris:"IT'S OPEN.! COME IN AND LOCK THE DOOR !"

I locked the door and walked in the living-room and on the table were old pics of him as a baby and other pictures. As I looked around I spotted him in the kitchen with no shirt on with a clear sexy view of his tatts and body on point. Omg I'm Fin2 die Shit this nigga got me going insane inside . as he walked behind the counter with a glass of juice in his hand and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

Chris:"hold on let me put a shirt. Help yourself to something to drink I be right back."

I grab a cup and poured me some juice as I drink from the cup my eyes followed him into his room. Damn this nigga killing me ughhhh! He walks out of his room with some sweat pants and a black Snoop Dogg printed tank top showing off his arm tatts. I swear this nigga. I put my finish glass of juice in the sank. Damn I was thirsty asf. We went and sat on the couch and he set up the blu- ray player and ask what movie I wanna watch. I got up and stood by him looking at the movies and when he wasn't looking I start staring at him then back to the movies.

Chris: I looked over at her. Damn her body so sexy I hope I get to touch....

Julitta:I felt his eyes on me and tilted my head to the side and smile then spotted a movie I wanted to see..."Stomp The Yard" and I start to notice he looks a lot like Chris Brown. I should ask him are they related lol . nah... Lets just watch the movie.
"Lets watch this" I picked up the movie and handed to him he put it in and I took my shoes off and we sat on the couch.

Chris: I look over and she gets teary eyed when CB character gets shot and die in his brother arms. "You okay...?"

Julitta:*sniff* "y-y-yea. Just this part always get to me.I be okay."

Chris:"you sure?"

Julitta:*nods head...* "y-yea. Thank you for asking" *smiling and blushing*

Chris: "you wanna sit next to me? I promise I don't bite.*smiles*

Julitta:*smiles shyly* "o-o-okay." I scoot over to him and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. Omg.... Thus feels so right. Why do i feel this way? I have been crushing on him for a year and a half. Ugh!

*time passes as we watch the end of the movie and I felt tired and dozed off with his arms around me.I snuggled into his chest and totally forgot where I was and his arm around me got tighter.

Chris: awwww! She looks so cute rn damn I wanna kiss her so bad.... Shit should I? I curse myself mentally..... I moved her on the side of me to lay down and have her on my chest again. I moved her hair out of her face and grabbed the blanket off the couch and covered us and kissed her forehead and seen her smile. She will be mine...real soon.

*The next day....well night cause they were slept through the afternoon. Its now 6pm and they still stretch out on the couch holding each other tight....

Chris: I yawn and look down and damn was she hard sleeper. Lol. Wait....I should "wake" her up *wink wink* nah.... I wait until she let me. Oh Shit...she waking up...

Julitta: "Mmmmm...Chris kiss me"

Chris:"Are you sure? I don't wanna make you do something you don't wan-...."

I reach for his face "I'm sure...I want you. I wanna be your girl. I wanted since I first saw you a year ago. Been crushing on you every since."

Chris:" Really. Same here. I wanted you every since then too.Can I have you?"

Julitta:"Omfg yes...."

Soon as I said yes out of no where it start raining outside hard. We both looked at each other and smiled and said at the same time...

Julitta/Chris: I love the rain .....

WARNING...... EXPLICIT MOMENT.....😏💦💦💦💦😩

PLAY MUSIC....

No Bullshit by Chris played on his stereo....

*we start to make out slowly then it start to heat up...he start to rub his hands all on my back ass and I reach to take his shirt off and he kissed me again and I looked at him and then at his bedroom door and he smiled at ne and picked me up with my legs wrapped around him kissing me and kissing and sucking on my neck on my hot spot I moan loudly with a hiss. He open his door and locked it. He laid me down on his bed (shirt still on...*chris* not for long...😏) he got on top of me and put my arms up above my head and start kissing me sweetly and licked me bottom lip which drove me crazy I swear my panties are soaked with love juice ughhhh! Fuck! I moaned. And grabbed at his shirt for him to take it off. He sat up and took his shirt off tossed it to the floor. And then he removed my shirt and sweats "damn you have a sexy body bae " he licked my stomach down to my pantry line and came back up and start kissing my neck and nibbling on my spot and as he did that he started to grind his dick up and down on my kitty cat hard and firm. Omg! I screamed oh god Mmmmm! I wrapped my arms around his neck and start kissing his neck and butting his shoulder. I took my feet and pushed down his sweats and he looked down and smiled"u sure?"...."yes..Damit! You ask me again I will leave yo ass and you can handle your hard-on by yo self" I smile at him. He shakes his head and gets up and remove his boxers and damn was he a blessing of a creation damn he's huge. I bit my lip and her up on my knees and call him back to me while in my bra and boyshorts. He comes towards me in all his naked glory hard asf. We start to kiss again then he let go and reach for this little box and pulled out a Magnum extra thin pleasure condom(Lmaof!) ripped it open and slid it on. He played me down and trail his hand down to me boyshorts and slowly pulled them off and tossed them on the floor. "Now... Lets get nasty" he grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me close I felt his Dick poking me "Mmmmm! Omg! Damn you big baby. I want it now......no foreplay no lucky b4 you sticky nigga I'm already wet fir you daddy" he looked at me and said "damn for real baby." he took his finger and entered me slowly I moaned and grabbed his arms. He moaned at the wetness of my jewel and looked at me and licked his lips and took his finger out slowly and put to his mouth and licked his finger and closed his eyes and groan from the taste. "Damn baby you taste good. " he alowy entered me and then pulled out then back in and start going in and out at a good slow pace then he grabbed my leg and held between his biceps as his tattoos and skin shinned from the street lights outside. "Fuck...damn baby you feel so good....Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ssssssss! " ........."omg Chris! Mmmmmmm! " I start to move my hips in circle motions and then up and down with his thrusts. "Oh Fuck! Babbbbbbbyyyyyy! Ahhhhh!"
Damn this nigga already made me cm twice already.....

**TWO HOURS LATER**

"OMG OMG OMG OMG! RIGHT THERE BABY! FUCK ME DADDY ! UUUUGGGHHH! SHHHHIIIITTTTT!" we been going at it for hours in Every position. Now we in my fave position....I'm laying on my stomach and he on me just burying every inch in me. His hands on mine squeezing them as he thrust harder in me while licking and bitting my shoulder and neck. He then turns me over on our backs I'm on my back on his chest and he still inside me thrusting like crazy. Omfg how he so this Shit Fuck! This feels so damn good..."Ahhhhh! Fuck Chris harder baby! Yes yes yes! Right there Fuck yes! A minute later he rolls us on our side and he holds me by my waist and pound in me over and over and over again. All that can be heard is the bed banging into the wall and Chris and I cursing out and yelling from how the pleasure feels. "Damn baby....Shit Shit Shit! Fuuuuucccckkkk! " he hit a spot and I screamed in pleasure. "Damn....I got me a screamer....*smirks* damn baby you a wild one" he pulled out and laid me on my back and entered me again he put his arms beside my head and put his hands on my head and said"wait for it...." and he pushed in me so hard AMD hit my g-spot dead on. "OH SHIT CHRIS!OMG OMG OMG UGGGHHHH!" My nails clawed at his back he hissed in pain but went in me faster. " oh Fuck daddy Cumming!" "me2 daddy! Omfg I'm Cumming! " I creeped my hands and grabbed hands full of his ass cheeks pushed him in me deeper. We both got loud and we both came and he collapsed on top of me and I can feel my walls tight around him. And then relaxed again. He kissed me and pulled out and took off the condom in the waste basket beside his bed. He then reached in his dresser and pulled out some wipes and cleaned and a long shirt for me and some sleep shorts for himself. I laid down and curled on my side and closed my eyes feeling great all over then I felt him wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck and ear and whispered " this is only the beginning baby..." I smiled and scoot closer to him and as our legs twisted and tangled with one another he squeezed tight and said..."move in with me baby?"
I smiled again with sleepy eyes and put my hands over his and said yes and he kissed my neck and we both fell asleep happy and looking forward to our future together....

The End✌😉💓

Hope yall liked it....💓💕

Vote and comment👇🌹

J'✌😘😜💓

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.6K 219 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
4.9K 52 7
A series of erotic short stories. Enjoy.
16.6K 580 31
read and find out
118 13 10
Read onto find out short stories written by me!!