Ending Link (Link Dane 2)

By xPureChances

"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (part one)
TWELVE (part two)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX

A/N

93.2K 2K 459
By xPureChances

Hey! Just to clarify quickly what this book is going to be about...

- It's the second book after 'Link Dane' which you can find on my profile. It's up to you whether you want to read Link Dane before starting Ending Link (I would recommend you do so to get the feel of their relationship).

- It's set 6 years after the first book.

- All questions will be answered in this book if they haven't been answered in the previous one :)))

Xoxoxo

DESCRIPTION

"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the ability to breathe.

"Then you're wrong."

****

Orianna wants nothing more than to put her past behind her and start a new life. She moved away, with the one joy that has come from her past. She starts living a normal life until shocking news pulls her back to her home town.

Initial plan was to go there and leave the next hour but that plan soon falls down the drain when bullets starts flying and she starts jumping on men twice her size all to keep her little family safe.

Until it all becomes too much and help comes in a form she really couldn't face. Link Dane is back in her life.

And this time he's there to stay.

STARTING SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 0 13
The night sky fills with the burning embers and smoke. Faint screams and hatred fill the air as I watch as the heart of my suffering burn in beautifu...
839K 16.1K 53
[COMPLETE] "You know for someone who's a virgin you sure do talk about sex a lot." He says. "You should see the type of books I read. As for the vi...
3.7K 206 39
Not edited Olivia has never had an easy life, and it just gets more complicated when she catches a certain someone's attention. It doesn't matter t...
45.7K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...