L.A Femboy (Joshler)

Autorstwa MissAfrica2014

No one would think a simple joke bet could start a romance. But in the case of 27 year old Joshua Dun, a bart... Więcej

1. Cosmopolitan cocktail
2. "Death in the afternoon" Cocktail
4. White wine in the blushing light
I'M SO SORRY!!!

3. Cocktail, Cocktail. Another Cocktail, please?

269 11 1
Autorstwa MissAfrica2014

It was 2:26AM, the place was closing and a drunken Tyler took a seat at the same stool he was sat on at the beginning of the night.

"Yur like soooo hot. Yu kno that?"

High pitched giggles filled Josh's ears like a melody.
Garbage mainstream rap music was blasting on the dancefloor, shaking the display drinks with it's tremendous bass.

The boy set down his drink and reached for Josh's lips.

"Nuh-uh, I'm taking you home. You're too fucked up to drive."

"No, I'm finee! I sweaarr."

Josh checked his phone, It was 2:30, His shift was over.
"Come with me."
Josh walked around the bar and took Tyler's small soft squishy hand and guided him off the stool and towards the exit.

"Yur like soooo not funn"

"Yeah, well you're gonna thank me when you realize I saved your life."

"Whateverr."

"You're too cute to have to undergo like 20 surgeries on your face."

Josh opened the door for the boy as a gentleman should.
He took his hand again and led him to his beige 06' Trailblazer.

Opening the passenger side door and entering the driver side, He
Opened the glove compartment and passed the boy a bottle of Tylenol.

"You're gonna need these when you wake up, put em' in your pocket."

"Alright, Sexy"

Josh looked down the wheel as he started the bulky SUV, red tint appearing on his tight cheeks.

Pulling out of his reserved parking spot, he mumbled to himself softy.

"Where's my money, Brendon?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

91K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
143K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...