Ninjago Random Fanfic's + Pic...

Von NinjagoLloydfangirl

Hello this is my first fanfic/Fanfic's like ever and i most prepare you for that it's going to be pretty much... Mehr

the biggest ship in ninajgo
SNAKE!!!!!!
GREENFLAME ENDED?!?!?!
Croissants!
TEXT
Isskating
Babysiter
A/N
what if
Suprice
suprice part 2
Suprice part 3
Suprice part 4
suprice part 5
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suprice part 6
GEZ 500!!!!!
LOOK!!!!!!!!
LOOK!!!!!! (again)
LOOK!!!!!!!! (again again)
meme
OVER 700!!!!!!!
OKEJ THIS IS CRASY!!!!
OHHHH MY GARMADON!!!!
SOOOOOO RANDOM!!
Okej don't hate me
Something new
Song prank
Song prank p.2
INSTAGRAM YAY!
a trip to the bathhouse
MERRY XMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Okej I most take my revansch (again)

87 6 0
Von NinjagoLloydfangirl

Sorry again but I must take a new revenge on the same person Emmamadeleine so lets begin 😈😈

Cole P.O.V

I'm on the bounty whit Sensei we have send the others on a mission but because they neded to go through some watherfalls or samtihing I wasen't alowd do go whit them. We have a raidio conection that we can talk through (obiosly) but they havent been talkin for next to 10 minuts and I know what you are thingking "Even Jay" and my answer for that is "YES EVEN JAY!" and I begins to get worride or I begind to be worried when he hadn't been talking for one minut but you get it! "COLE!? COLE!? SENSEI!? ARE YOU THERE" I herd Jay scrim from the raidio I runs past sensei and to the raidio "Yes! yes I'm here Is samthing wrong!?" I asks him "COLE! Oh my God, I'm glad to hear you" Jay says whit a light tone "Is samthing wrong?" I asks a bit calmer "Yeah we got separated and now I can't fund enyone and then I fund or raidio and here we are" Oh this is not good "exactly how did you get seperated?" I asks "Ehhhh It was this like shadow like person who sneaked up to us and like put some kind of needle in my neck and then I fainted" wow poor Jay "Do you have any clu or samfing that shows wher the others are?" I asks him "No...but I'm scard" NOOOO don't be that "Shhhhhhh Its okej Its going to be allright just take it easy and I'm sure you will fund someone okej?" He gose cuaiet for a sekund "Okej" he says after a moment "Do you see aniting?" I herd him take some deep breths and then "Yes I think I can se Nya NYA!!" I herd him run and then "WHAIT THATS NOT NYA!! ITS THAT SHADOW!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...." I frize did my best friend just die?... DID JAY JUST DIE!!! whait whait No he can't be dead... nooo... or can he "Jay... Jay are you ther" no answer "JAY!" Stil no answer "JAY WALKER!!"... "ANSWER ME YUNG MAN" I feal a hand on my sholder "Cole I think... I think that he have joined Morro in his desteny..." I feal a tear faling down my cheek followed by another and another and another "B-but why? He would never have hurt a fly" I brust in to thers my best friend... DEAD!

Timeskip

I herd a new scream from the raidio but this time it wasint a scream in pain this time it was more like if someone have sean Jay "Sensei are you ther... Cole?" Lloyd's voice sade from the raidio. This time sensei wasen't ther so I walkt to the raidio again and answerd "Yeah Lloyd I'm here" I says to him stil crying "Cole do you know what happend to Jay?" anuther tear strimd down my face "sadly Yes... A shadow like person killd him..." I herd Lloyd brist in to tears now too "Lloyd promis that if you see someone you most make it talk before runing thorwherds it... Thats the mistake Jay did and look what happend..." he was cuaiet for a moment "promis" I can post out "now I must ask the same qestion I askt Jay before he..." I didin't want to say it not again "What is it?" Lloyd qustions "do you see aniting" he's cuaiet a moment again "Yes it looks like Kai" my eyes widens "Then run Lloyd RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" I next to scrims the last part "But what if it really is Kai" Lloyd try's "It dosen't matter RUN" It saunds like he did as I sade but then "AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh..." No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No not again "LLOYD ARE YOU STIL THER!?" seriously no answer again first Jay and now Lloyd how am I supose to tell Kai that his boyfriend is dead oh god why did they have to die I mean thay wher the yungest one's the one's that did praks on us the one's that never really was serious the one's that was like or litle brothers...

Timeskip

Okej If I herd enyone else I must say to them that they can't whait any secund they must run and try to fund the exit thats when I herd a a new cry like the one Lloyd did but this time It was a girls which must mean that it is Nya "Nya? NYA! Is it you!?" I asks through the raidio "Y-yes I'm... I'm here" good I thinks she havent died "Nya I know that you right now ses Lloyd's dead body but you can't stand ther and just look... okej? listen to me run run so får you can try to find the exit if you ses enyone else continue runing okej?" she thinks for a moment "Okej" she says "good" I say "but wait I can see Jay he stands ther are you sure he can't folow me?" No its to late "YEAH I'M SURE RUN!!!" I yelles to her "why" she asks "BECAUSE JAY IS DEAD I WAS THER AND HERD HIS LAST SCRIME!!!" she went cuaiet but I can hear that she are runing and then as I thought "AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh..." Can peapol Pleas stop die I thinks to myselfe while I'm sets down in the corner and starts to cry again...

Timeskip

I wakeup because I heard Zane's calm voice in the raidio "Cole?... Cole?... Is ther enyone ther?" I walks upp to the raidio and says "Yes Zane I'm here" in my morning voice "Have you talkt to enyone else? Exept Nya" He asks "Whait how did you now about her?" I asks him "Well the raidio was in her dead bodys hand so yeah you anderstand" Ohh I forgot about that "well I have also talkt to Jay and Lloyd but they... They meet the same desteny as Nya..."... "Poor souls" He must RUN "Zane You must run!"... "Why?" Because someone will drag you apart pece by pece I thinks to myselfe "Because thers a THING that will kill you if it ses you" he gose cuaiet "Okej but if I see Kai... What will I do then?" Ehh RUN I thinks to myselfe "Run... why do you ask?" Please tell me he do not see him "Well I shuld probably begin to run then" No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Not Zane too "Whait wait wait do you see him?"..... "Yes... And I am runing for my life" Good jobb old Tincan "Good" No answer "zane?" still no answer "Zane?" No answer "ZANE?!"
"hahahahahaahhahahahaahhaah" a beat-voice laugh Its creeps me out "Who are you?" I asks and the voice gose cuaiet "SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!" sensei runs in to the room "WHAT WHAT IS IT?" He asks really worried "WE HAVE LOST EVERYONE!" I yell whit thers in my eays "are you sure count them" What offcours I know if its everyone or not right? "Ehh first it was... Jay, then... Lloyd... Then Nya,...Zane......." Yes yes yes yes yes yes I'm not the only ninja Kai is still in the cave. Oh whait the CAVE! what will I do what will I do what will I do "Kai is till alive!!!" I yelld and Sensei noded "Yes but for now try to sleep a litle I will take care off the raidio" well this is going to be hard "Okej Sensei" I walkt out off the room and to the boys and mine room. When I got ther I got to bed but i culd't sleep so after ca 1 hour I gose to the others bed and take ther blankets from ther beds and wrap them around me. And then I can sleep...

(I'm back whit a dream((still Cole's P.O.V)

I see something blurry in the light right infront off me...

"Hello?" I shut. No answer
"Who are you"
"Whait Cole?" I know that voice... It's Jay!
"Yeah!" I answer him
"COLE! COLE! COLE!" he runs from the light and I can see him better he's hair is really messy, he has blood here and there but the worst is his throat it looks like someone have tried to cut it off but he still has his warm smile
"You are here!" he says as he jumps up and hugs me "your here! your here! your here!" he repeats "Yeah I'm here" I answer him "where are the others?" I asks him and his smile diseperd "I don't know...but Cole.. I'm really scard" he answer me as a there falls down his cheek "it's okej Its okej we will get out" I sade but then it went black for a secund and samthing took Jay away from me and when the light comes back Jay is dead on the grund his hair is messyer he is blooder and the cut in his throat have been 10 times worse

It have goten darker but I can still see the light and I can see onother person stand ther I know that hair everywhere Its Lloyd
"LLOYD?" I shut
"Yeah! COLE!?" He answer
"YES ITS ME" I shut back

"OH THANK GOOD!!" he yelles as he runs to me he also hugs me but not whit a jump like Jay just a run hug. His hair like Jay's is really messy but still looks a litle like it use to be and he is bloody too he is even more bloody then Jay was and he has a hole going through where his heart shuld be *sniff* *sniff* Lloyd is crying? well offcours he Is. 1- Samthing have goten right through him 2- Jay's corps are laying right next to us 3- he is probably worried about Kai and the others and 4- he havent seen anyone until now since they got here. "hey Kido its okej everything is okej" I say trying to calm him "No its not!" he answer and looks direkly at Jay "right that thing...but the others are still fine!" I try again "How do you know that?" He asks "Well I... I don't" I say and dose as him and looks at Jay's life les body "Exactly but I can see why You want to see the good out of the situation" He says "Yeah... Lloyd if it gose all dark hold on to me Okej?" I says very fast "What the what!?" Yeah I shuld probably tell him "Last time it got dark Jay was ript out of my grep And he was..." and then I looks at Jay again "Oh okej" the light went out again we hold on to eachother then that thing takes him and Lloyd yells "TELL KAI THAT HE IS A HOTHEAD" Oh typickal Lloyd "WHAT?" I screamd AND THAT I LOVE HIM..." he gose cuaiet and "AHHHHHHHH" a scream in pain and the light gose back. A worse injured Lloyd are laying on the grund next to Jay, And my eyes were blurred by all the tears

I woke up... Oh I'm so glad that I didin't have to se the others I mean imagine hearing the sound of when Zane would be ript apart No, I mean do not imagine that. I walk out of the room ad gose to Sensei "samthing new?" I asks when I enterd the room "Oh Cole you are awake"

Kai P.O.V

I am runing around the cave when I fal over samthing I set five to my hand to see bether and I instently regret that I didin't fal over SAMTHING I have falen over Someone and not just someone Its LLOYD!! I begins to shake him and scream his name "LLOYD!!... LLOYD!!!!... LLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the thers stream down my cheek then I see a shadow that gets closer and closer so I lift up Lloyd and runs away then I see a light ITS THE RADIO!

COLE P.O.V

"COLE! COLE! COLE!! ARE YOU THERE!!" I herd from the raidio "KAI!?" I runs to the raidio and yells "YEAH!" he saunds to be in panic "Kai what is it" He takes a deep breth probably to calm himself a litle "I-I-I-I" is he crying? "Kai are you crying?" I think he lost it "Yeah...Lloyd hes..." he most have fund him Oh no "Yeah I know" I answer "C-cole" Poor Kai "Yeah?" I say "How many are we left" *shingn* "You and me...and Sensei hes here whit me" he takes another deep breth "So dose that mean that Nya also are" he asks "Yeah that happend after Lloyd" he brust in to more tears "Kai you must find a way out NOW! Other wise..." he cuts me of "I DON'T CARE! HE DIED HEAR AND I WILL DIE HERE!" he yelles "but Kai he would never have wanted you to think that way" I say trying to calm him "b-b-but he can't just go and die on me like that" He say's probably crying like crazy "No and you can't just die on me the same way right?" I asks "O-okej I will tr- what was that?" thers a sund in the background "Kai what is it?" I begin to panic a litle and then Sensei comes to me and lays he's and on my sholder and I calm down again "Couiet it hasn't find me yet" Kai whispers through the radio "Ehhhh It and Yet what do you mean?" I ask him "I mea- Shhhhhhh Its here" WHAT!!! I think to myselfe "AHHHHHHHHHH" NO KAI "kai?" I whispers "Kai?" this time the whisper changed to my normal voice "KAI" I next to yell "KAI!?" I yell whit thers in my eyes "Cole there is no reason we have list him too" sensei says and a ther strims down his cheek too "b-b-but w-way?" I ask him "It's just desteny..." he answer me "I-I-I-I go to bed" I says and leaves the room. I takes the others blankets and pillows and wrap them around me like last time then I sleep

(dream again)

I'm in the cave again but this time ther is not only Jay and Lloyd. This time Nya and what's left of Zane are ther too next to Lloyd and Nya (they are laying next to each other) Sits a crying Kai whit he has many scars on his back and like Lloyd has a hole right through his heart I walk over to him and lays my hand on his sholder he immediately turns around thats when I can see the worst wher his brow and bytiful eyes shuld be is just two holes its awful! "Hey Kai?" I say "Yeah?" He answer "do you see anything?" I asks whit s litle laughter in my voice "not much just theror it's awful how are you?" he asks "exept all of this pretty good" I answer and we continues to talk for hours....

Timeskip

After hours of talking we noticed that the bodies of or fallen friends wasen't ther anymore. So we stands up and look around for a secund and then I see them in the end of the cave wher or light comes from Lloyd and Jay in the middle and Nya on the right and offcours then Zane is on the left Lloyd says "Come and join us guy's it's not the same without you two!" Kai begins to run in happiness and say "I'm coming I'm coming" I try to run but it's like something it's holding me back like chains "I'M STUCK!!" I scream whit fear in my voice they begins to walk away "JAY! I'M SCAD!" I try's but they just continues "ZANE! PLEAS HELP" not a reaction "LLOYD! KAI! NYA! HELP!!"

I woke up. I look over to the clock midnight! It's alredy 48 hours since we send the others on ther mission that faild... I got an Idé and walks to the window it's raining outside. I walks to or wardrobe and take out a picture of tha whole team then I go out into the corridor follow it until the front door opens it slowly so that I dont wake Sensei I walk out off the bounty feals the first watherdrop and then BOOM!

And if you didin't think that was sad then you are more MONSTER then I am and if you want do be really sad then you can just picture a diprest onion cuting itselfe... Sad now?...Good...bey.👋

(oh and I just realized that I forgot Misaqo wops well well she can be in the next chapter)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70K 1K 15
Lloyd has a crush on Kai and doesn't know how to tell him along goes with Kai. This love story has lemon and maybe lovey dovey stuff in it to. May...
61.6K 1.7K 35
a silly ninjago fanfic from when i was like 13 - Y/N is a 16 year old girl who has every right and reason to hate the ninja, especially the green on...
490K 15K 63
A Ninjago fanfiction...where you and your ninja boyfriend meet through an online dating website! I haven't seen anything like this before, so I thoug...
29.6K 372 47
Hey guy's! So... this is my first Story, and I hope you will like it. And please don't hate it. Send to me you'r requests, and I will do my best! OK...