Coral and Bone

By TiffanyDaune

Her destiny is her greatest fear. ​ Seventeen-year-old Halen Windspeare will do anything to extinguish the fl... More

My Books
Coral and Bone the Game
The Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
SR Fan Art Continued

The Siren Chronicles Fan Art

30.8K 655 83
By TiffanyDaune

Each character in Coral and Bone whether they're sweet or evil, Etlins, Elosians, sirens or mer hold a special place in my heart. I do have a few favourites mainly because they're so fun to write, and when I have to let one go, believe me I sob just as much as you.

Through your comments, I've had the wonderful opportunity to see the characters through your eyes. I thank each and everyone of you for reading and breathing life into the characters. They are so much more because of you!

Coral and Bone Fan Art Winner 2017

Artwork by nitrous_sparx

Lina by @khursheabad

Tage by @CoralWalk

Artwork by @Lady2466

Artwork by @LydiaSassafras

Artwork by @MiraculousMarie

Artwork by @-storyline-

Artwork by @BelindaClemons

Artwork by @butterflygirl3

Artwork by @AshkokaFraylle

Artwork by @Panda842

Artwork by @xoxPETTY_MAROONxox

Artwork by @KevsNegron

Scroll through for more incredible artwork...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 467 30
|| 2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST || Welcome to Streamfield, Massachusetts, home to one of the largest populations of witches, sorcerers, and shapeshifters in...
2.2K 316 103
Are mermaids real? This is the question that 16 year old Mila keeps asking herself. It's something she never thought about... that is until she visi...
174K 12.3K 50
"They took my sister. Now I'm taking her back." Seventeen years ago, humans started developing supernatural abilities. Comic books came true...
2.8K 440 27
[[COMPLETE BUT CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING]] She's an anomaly. He's a vengeful demon. Both haunted by what they are. Together, they must race again...