Know Better ⇒ SUICIDE SQUAD...

By -bucky

❝Let's do some Mr. and Mrs. Smith shit,❞ Rick smirks. ❝I'm in,❞ she nods, joining his smirk. After ten years... More

00 || Playlist + Cast
02 || Captain Boomerang, At Your Service
03 || Let The Puns Begin
04 || Good Job, Blinky

01 || Listen Here, Flying Squirrel

1.8K 56 7
By -bucky

Guess who's back

Back again

Without Me ~ Eminem

___

Rick held Sierra's hand tightly as they walked back into the familiar HQ they used to go to daily ten years ago, before their two kids, marriage, and then eventually hanging up their boots. But today was special, Amanda Waller had especially called for them, and that was what had intrigued Sierra.

Amanda Waller was a thick-skinned woman, never taking 'no' as an answer, and for her to call Sierra and Rick in was a big step. Considering their age, Sierra didn't look a day over thirty six, whereas Rick, who had kept his boyish charm since the first day they had met, were both doing extremely well for their age.

Sierra scanned the room to notice a whole row of people, including the Justice League and Oliver Queen. She smirked, asking the intelligent computer A.I., WALTER, in the HQ, "How far is October, WALTER?"

"It's approximately one hundred and one days, fourteen hours, and thirty-two seconds," the British-accented computerized voice responds.

Sierra then looks at the team in front of her, who had their eyes glued back to the woman, "Then why are y'all dressed like a freak-show?"

"Easy, Sierra," Oliver chuckles, distancing himself from the group of people and embracing her in a hug. "How've you been, how're the kids?"

"Oh, they're good," she smiles, then looks at Rick, "They've been quite a handful."

"Tell me about it," Oliver groans, "Imagine taking care of a sixteen year old boy."

"We're not in the teens yet, I don't want to think about it," Rick groans.

"Agent Keller," a voice speaks from above. She looks down, a smirk on her lips, before staring up at the platform, "It's nice to have you back."

"I'm glad to be back, Agent Waller," she nods back to her.

"Do we not get an introduction?," a man in a red suit asks, blazing from the chair he was sitting on to the rest of the crew, all in a split second.

"Ooh," Sierra whistled, "So, you guys are like the metahuman squad, or something?"

"The Justice League," a man in a suit responds. His hair was greying at the sides with age, but he looked physically fit enough to pack a punch.

"Bruce Wayne," Sierra smiled, walking over to the team and shaking his hand, "Pleasure to finally meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine, Agent Keller," he smiles, "I've heard a lot about you, from your time in the CIA to leading Task Force X."

"All good, I hope," she tucked her, now blonde, hair behind her ear.

"Mostly," he smirks.

Rick comes up behind her, snaking his arm around her waist, pulling her in to his side. She let out a stifled chuckle, noticing the slight jealousy that forced him to execute his actions, as she lightly leaned against him.

"So, introductions?," Rick changed the topic, looking at everyone in the crew.

"The Flash," the same man in the red suit zipped up in front of the pair, "Glad to meet you."

"Let me take care of the introductions, kid," Bruce sighed, waving his hand in dismissal. He pointed at the man, "Barry Allen, everyone."

"Oh, so, you're the man that arrested my brother," Sierra cocked an eyebrow. "Shocker."

"Wonder-Woman," Bruce carried on, "Diana Prince. Born on a different planet, almost a different dimension, so to speak. Daughter of the Greek God, Zeus, and Queen Zora."

"There goes my Catholic faith," Sierra jokes, then looks at the man who just has pants on, otherwise just bare. "One small, itsy-bitsy question."

"Yes?," Bruce looks back at her.

"Why is he not wearing a shirt?," she furrows her brows at the long-haired man, "Or shoes?"

"Meet Arthur Curry, or as most of the Hawaiian indigenous population call him: Aquaman," Bruce explains. "Son of an exiled land-breather from the lost city of Atlantis. He's been living on the islands of Hawaii for all if not most his life."

"That didn't answer my ques—."

"Cyborg, Victor Stone," Bruce continues, then pauses. "Uh, no one really knows why he's like that."

"I was—," Cyborg starts, but is cut off by Bruce again.

"And of course, Superman, or Clark Kent" Bruce points at the levitating man. "Born on Krypton, son of—."

"Odin!," Sierra interrupts him.

"No," Bruce shakes his head, "Son of—."

"I'm pulling your leg, Wayne," she rolls her eyes, "Someone must be living under a rock if they don't know Superman's autobiography."

"Can I finish?," Bruce sighs.

"With your essay, full MLA format, with citations and references?," Sierra raises her brows, "No."

"I like her already," Barry laughs.

"She grows on you," Rick chuckles, pecking her temple.

"Any-who," Sierra trails off, "Where's my squad?"

"We are a squad," Clark says, confusion plastered on his face.

"No, not you," she dismisses them, "My squad, where are they?"

"Task Force X?," Bruce raises an eyebrow, "You want to go near those people?"

"Okay listen here, flying squirrel, they're human, so cut them some slack," she fires at the salt-and-pepper haired man.

Bruce looks at Rick, who just has a face reading 'just listen to her', causing him to sigh. Bruce motions for everyone to follow him, leading the whole team through the vaulted doors. He placed his hand on the fingerprint reader, the doors opening almost instantaneously, revealing a cage with people sitting inside it.

Sierra smiled as she caught a glimpse of the tattooed man's head, her excitement over-powering her. She pushed past Bruce, and quickly punching in the numbers of the locked door. Her smile gleamed as the door opened, with Bruce shouting at her not to go in.

She stepped in, anyways, standing before the inked man. She waited for him to stand up and look at her face-to-face, a menacing glare played on his expressions. She returned the same glare, staring into his dark, yet fire-like, eyes.

He raised his arms and everyone looked away, thinking of the worst, everyone except for Oliver and Rick. They both knew that the man wouldn't do anything to Sierra, there was too much trust and respect for one another to do that.

"I told you I'd see you again," she smirks as his arms are brought down and wrapped around her, pulling her in fro a hug.

"Yeah, well, I knew I couldn't escape the likes of Sierra Keller," he chuckles, "How've you been?"

"As good as a mother can be," she smiles.

"JESUS CHRIST," a voice shouts behind her, "Is Sierra 'don't-fuck-with-me' Keller a mother?"

"Lawton," Rick daps him, pulling him into a man-hug.

"So you did listen to my advice if y'all are still together," Floyd grinned at Sierra. "I told her to treat Rick like the Queen he is."

Rick rolls his eyes, then looks to the side and notices Floyd and Chato, Deadshot and El Diablo, look at the team behind the bars snickering to one another in awe.

Sierra wrapped her arms around their shoulders, "I missed my bald-headed men."

"You're forgetting about Flag," Floyd comments.

"Cut me some slack guys, I like the buzz-cut," he groans.

"So, why are y'all here?," Floyd questions, then looks at Bruce with a glare.

"Well," Sierra opens the cage, letting the both of them out, "Harl—."

"They don't have security clearance to come out," Bruce comments, cutting Sierra off.

"Don't you have a tree branch to hang upside down on?," she narrows her eyes at him, continuing to lead the men to the main HQ office. "As I was saying, Harley Quinn and Jay Napier have now escaped, and so, Agent Waller decided to get the team back together."

"That's odd," Chato adds, "Why'd she want us?"

"Why'd she want you guys before?," Sierra cocks an eyebrow, with a knowing look, "Again, this is a matter of international security, not anything else."

"What else is new?," Floyd rolls his eyes, taking a seat next to Aquaman around the conference table as Sierra projected information from her phone into the air. Floyd's nose twitches as he cringes and looks at Aquaman, "Is it just me, or does this dude smell like fish?"

"I know how prisons work, that stench wouldn't be new for you," Aquaman says his first words.

"I would take offense, but your voice is too damn deep," Floyd says, a poker face hung on his lips.

Bruce stood next to Sierra, his body slight pushing her to the side as he examined the information. Sierra cleared her throat, "Mr. Wayne, please back off."

"I'm just looking," he ignores her, continuing to evaluate the data.

She sighs, "Don't say I didn't warn you." With that, she grabbed his wrist and twisted it around, a loud groan emitting from his mouth. With full control over him, she pushed him along back to his seat, making him sit down is all the force she had in her.

She then dusted her dinner dress off and walked back to her phone, increasing the size of the data so that everyone could have a good glance. "Now that Mr. Bat isn't acting like a complete dick, we can continue."

Rick bit his lip to muffle a small laugh, hiding his mouth subtly with his palm. Sierra winked at him before looking back at the crew, "Harley Quinn and Jay Napier have been missing for the past three and a half months, following a breach at Belle Reve Penitentiary. Our only goal and mission is to find Quinn and Napier alive. That goes for you, flying squirrel."

"She's still got it," El Diablo nudges Rick, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Recent reports have lead us to believe that the pair are somewhere in Paris, France," she blasts up an image of their most recent sighting, "One of our American spies in France has sent this picture to the CIA, for further investigation."

"This isn't the CIA, though," Barry speaks up, slightly swirling in his chair.

"It's better, and that's why we have this information," Sierra rolls her eyes, "Now, when we go to Paris—."

"Paris?," Clark gawks, "I've got responsibilities here."

"Hey, Super-douche, didn't you fly into outer space and back in less than four hours?," El Diablo retorts.

"Not the point—," he's cut off by El Diablo again.

"Yeah, okay, that's what I thought," he blasts up a flame reading 'shut up'.

"We leave for Paris in a few days, post-pone your responsibilities till this is over," she says to them, walking off to the side and waiting for everyone to leave.

This was going to be enjoyable for her, for she had found new people to annoy the hell out of, giving Rick, Floyd, and Chato, a backseat to watch the show.

___

FIRST CHAPTER!!!

TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT! 

And if you want DC/Marvel One Shots, make sure to check that out in my works titled 'DC & MARVEL ONE SHOTS', all you need to do is follow the instructions on the first chapter of that book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
230K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC