Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

Books_and_nerds tarafından

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... Daha Fazla

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella

1.6K 87 20
Books_and_nerds tarafından

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella

"You did what?!!!" Kim's beautiful soft brown eyes went wide, as she glared at me deadpanned. Her head slowly falling down in disappointment, as her hair fell in the front, which she jerked away immediately to glare me in the eyes.

I sheepishly smiled and rolled my eyes at her.

Innocently, I raised both my brows and tried to reason with her. "What was I supposed to do? I saw a naked girl under that same red blanket on his couch, Kim." I turned on my feet heels, licking Nutella from my finger.

Nutella is my buddy for life and. . . just how much I love it.

After exploring Mister Nobody's little secret, somehow, I drove back to Justin's in one piece. Kim and Martin were still there- for which I was really glad. I could really use Kim's accompany. Justin and Martin looked suspicious of me and my sudden headache excuse to rush to my room, as I dismissed myself from the small party they were having and walked back to my room with Kim trailing behind me. She'd seen through my lie and so did the guys but, they knew I needed Kim more than them.

I asked Kim to stay the night at Justin's-- which I knew was selfish of me especially when she might had planned to spent it with Martin (her boyfriend) yet, she didn't complain and stayed with me. I didn't-- actually-- couldn't tell her anything at the night, as I just cried on her shoulder. I cried my eyes out. It hurt so much. It was my first heartbreak over a guy and I was already thinking to be a nun. Kidding.

But, it truly felt as if a part of me was broke or something. I didn't know when he suddenly dug a huge hole for himself in my heart but, he had.

When we woke up around some time in the afternoon, James made us the world's best breakfast- which, to be honest made me recall Marissa's Pancakes. I miss her but, she'd lied to me just like my parents. She watched me cry to sleep and yet never told me the truth. Why did she do that?

Instinctively, I brushed off the thought and blinked away the warm tears forming in my eyes and put on a brave smile on my face.

"The red blanket which he'd put on you when you 'accidentally' slept at his place. Right?"

I threw the bread crumb at her and stuck my tongue out. She was clearly teasing me to ease the tension and lighten the heaviness of the whole-feeling-stabbed-in-the-heart-thing.

By evening, I was feeling a little bit better that's why I told Kim about everything. I mean completely everything. All the times Him and I shared together and what he said to me at the stairs of the ghost floor at school and what happened last night.

She definitely snapped for not telling her everything at first but, quickly caught up with every fact I shared and now was here trying to be what she is. My best friend in the whole world.

A bread crumb retorted by her landed on my nose and we both laughed. I brushed it off and we made our way to the living room on the very soft sofa.

Suddenly, Kim seized the Nutella Jar from me and shoved a spoonful of it in her own mouth. " Well, enough with the jokes. But, trust me here girl, you told him, you love him, stupid girl."

My eyes widened. What? L-O-V-E?

Nope!

Nah...

Shit!

I shook my head in denial, "No... I didn't and I never said that. For god's sake stop saying that. I don't love him... instead I should hate him. You know... for what he did like, broke my phone... and the fight with Justin and... er.. stuff..." I mumbled and face palmed myself, internally, for even trying to lie to Kim- the one person who knows everything. Even things that went straight over my head.

She smiled and grabbed my hand in a comforting way. "Look Elle, you can't even put your finger on his bads anymore. You don't hate him. You like him, don't deny it. And girl, you are getting all Jealous because, he was practically making out with someone else. Who could be his girlfriend? A one night-stand whore? Whatever... You're not his girlfriend, Elle. You have zilch right to be mad at him for having sex with any chicka he wants." then she ate another spoon of my Nutella, making moaning sounds.

I groaned. At her. For what she said. Honestly, I like the idea of the one night-stand more. At least. . .

Jeez!

What's wrong with me?

I squinted my eyes at her, "You really do know how to smash my cute little heart in million pieces bitch!" I exclaimed, with a little pout in the end which earned me her sympathy look and a bear hug. I think I am going to cry now. I snatched the Nutella jar back and flicked my finger in it.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I just-"

I shushed her swallowing the chocolate, "It's fine. You're right. I shouldn't be mad at him. God! I can't believe I broke up with him- I mean our friendship. I'm such a cunt. But, you have to believe me, when I say how much he wanted to kiss me at the stairs- when I had my emotional break down right in front of him. Calling myself horrible and all."

She laughed, throwing her head back and shook her head once she took control of herself.

But, next second she became stern (mood swings due to her pregnancy). "I still can't believe you opened up to him but, me. And, I believe you Elle but, it could also be spur of a moment thing? I really don't get him. He's... I don't really know what to say. . ."

"Aww, here." I handed the entire jar of Nutella to her as if confessing my love to her. Totally evading the spur of the moment thing she pulled on. I just didn't want to believe that it was go with flow thing. It couldn't be. Could it?

Please, don't be.

She laughed, "This won't do."

"Then what will?" I asked, watching with hungry eyes as she ate Nutella.

She skidded towards me and looked at me with her happily shinning brown eyes but then suddenly became solemn and swallowed. I looked back at her, more curiously. "Spit it out, bitch."

"Party."

"What?" I raised my eyebrows and gazed at her as if she had grown a second head. I really wasn't into partying just yet. I had my heart broken no less than a day ago.

I started to shake my head when she interrupted.

"Yeah. Just hear me out. Look at this situation/opportunity my way. We haven't partied since the fight at the Brook. After that, everything became messier- you got grounded and I started seeing strange signs in me- coming to the topic, we didn't get any time to celebrate like we used to. Our senior year is soon going to end and Elle, WE HAVEN'T PARTIED YET, can you fucking believe that? And, to me it seems like a quiet good opportunity for you to take your mind off of all the current drama in your life. Just one night, forget everything and drink all the booze and LIVE, my love."

By the end of her speech, I was snoring.

Just Kidding.

I looked at her as if she had seriously grown a second head. Oh, I can almost see the second head. Lol.

Kim has really changed in these past few months. Maybe, her brain has somehow hit itself and grown mature. SHE NEVER TALKS SAPPY AND INTELLIGENT AT THE SAME TIME.

But, if I keep the humor out. She was right. Absolutely right. 

It's our last year and what the hell I'm doing weeping over a boy? I should live the last couple of months while they last and while I can. God! I love her so much.

"I love you." I confessed grinning and hugged her.

She whispered back, "I more, bitch."

I chuckled and we pulled back.

"Letsssss gooo, and get ready then. Justin will pick us up. Oh god, It's already seven. Get your ass up now!" She screeched, looking at the huge clock in the living room and then back at me like I had a giant spider on my face.

I laughed. "Okay, clam down, Mrs. Smith. But, who's party is it anyway?" I cooed, referring to the Mr. And Mrs. Smith movie. Trust me, she can get real violent sometimes.

She looked away, "Martin's." And then sheepishly smiled at me. I swear this girl has her own ways to get what she wants. Like manipulating me into going for the party Martin was hosting- she knew if I didn't go so wouldn't she.

Bitch!

***

"What about this?" Kim chimed when she pulled out a horizontal striped short dress. The base was black and the strips were white. It was a classy one.

"What about this?" I asked picking out a red one.

"Oh my... it's sexy and it will look perfect on you." I chuckled, nodding, before stripping right there in her walk-in-closet, which was exactly like mine.

Best friends.

"You look..." She stopped and grabbed my arm causing me to stumble before halting in front of her long head to toe mirror in the makeup room. No, I didn't have a makeup room.

"Wow... It do look beautiful." I mumbled out loud earning a chuckle from her.

Wooh... Am I really doing this?

The dress was really short as compared to what I have been wearing. It was an inch or two shorter than generally mid-thigh lengths, it had a beautiful giant circle at the back and gorgeous lace surrounded it. The front neck was hanging deep with long V– somewhere to look at.

[A/N- Image of the dress is attached in the media box]

"I'm changing!" I immediately said, trying to rush but, she grabbed my arm.

"You're not."

"I am."

"Nope.

I sighed.

I looked like a slut who was on a major hunt.

Kim made me sit on the stool and curled my hair before doing my makeup. Though, I would have done all of it by myself but, she loved to get me dressed. So, I let her.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I am Michelle Reynold and undeniably better looking than any hooker. I can pull this off!

"Now get me ready!!!" She cried looking at the clock, as it was already eight thirty.

***

With two quick knocks Justin barged inside the room and stumbled on his track when his eyes landed on me and then on what the heck was I wearing.

"Elle?" He asked as if I was somebody else.

"Thank you Justin. That helps a lot." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

He laughed but, half hugged me. "You're looking smoking hot."

I rolled my eyes again but, then a small smile crawled up to my lips.

"Well, thanks. Now can't blame myself for looking gorgeous, you know..." I replied with an attitude latched to my voice, mockingly.

He knew me well enough to know when I was faking it, even though I tried to put up a brave face, he felt my shivers and jittery-ness.

He looped his arm with mine. "You look better now."

Did he know? He couldn't.

I sighed and nodded, smiling at him.

He'd worn a black button down shirt topped with brown leather jacket with open zipper- perfectly presenting his six packs underneath the thin material of his tight-fitting shirt, which he had paired with dark denim jeans and brown ankle boots. His blondes were spiked and I bet, girls were going to go all Co-Ho crazy on him tonight.

We rushed down where we saw John talking to Kim.

"Oh, look. Here comes the beautiful couple..." He said and kindheartedly smiled at us. This old man never stops matchmaking us. But, it doesn't bother us anymore.

I chuckled shaking my head- there was no point correcting him and then dwelling on an argument with him. He didn't believe when we told him that we weren't and never would be a couple. Instead, he dismissed us every time saying that we were lying.

"Thanks John." I said, unleashing my arm from Justin's and walked to Kim.

"I hope you kids have a great night." he called out from behind.

"We will! Thanks john." Justin replied, as we simply grinned back at him and left.

❤️💙❤️

Thank you!
Vote/Comment/Share❣️
D<3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 80 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
3.1K 219 24
"Karen...where are you going?" he asked. "I am going out for a date...not that it matters to you...anyway... what are-" "I am here to tell you someth...
2.5M 84.4K 37
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
3.3M 80.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...