Hard Love (A Umbreon and Jolt...

By Soul3Shooter

Eclipse a cold and distant umbreon who had a normal life until he met Light a jolteon who's a caring and lovi... More

The Poor Little Umbreon
The Big Test
The Umbreon Eclipse
The New Teacher Meowth
The Liar
I'm Sad!
The Real Story Of Umbreon
Light Look Out!
The New Kid
All I've Been Through
Jeez!
This is Terrible

The Prophecy

1.3K 12 8
By Soul3Shooter

(Solar's P.O.V.)

I walked around and saw flareon. I smiled and he grunted and frowned. He whispered something I couldn't hear. He walked away to eclipse and Light. I followed him only to see." Get out of here eclipse!" He said." Oh, I'm sorry. Can't I at least talk." Eclipse said. Flareon punched Eclipse's face, making it bleed." You just made a terrible mistake!" He said cleaning off the blood.
" I don't think so!" Flareon said. He threw another punch but Eclipse caught it. He glared and stared. He looked at me then at Light. He dropped it and ran. I ran towards him." Are you ok?" I said. He shook his head." I have a confession to make." He said. I nodded." I was part of a prophecy. I thought it was all nuts. I can do this." He said.
He had a ring around him and more rings. It also had a shadow ball on top. I looked in awe. He then shook his head in disbelief." This can't be possible." He said.

(Light's P.O.V)

I sneaked a look at eclipse. He looked weird. I was in awe." What are you hiding?" I thought. I becoming  doubtful with flareon. I don't know what to do.

You love it?😉 I hope you do!😊
Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.1K 109
[Pokemon OC Story] After spending years on her Pokemon Journey, Luna is ecstatic to learn her mother got them a vacation to the Alola region. Loving...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

8.2M 348K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
133K 3.3K 35
(Name), older sister of twins Victor and Gloria, moves back home to Galar after a long few years studying in the Kalos region. She eventually decides...
12.3M 627K 55
Soren McKinin; the disappointment of the family, the child his parents wished did not belong to them, the type fathers warned their daughters not to...