Be My Escape [BoyxBoy]

By ThatLonelyGirl

Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just st... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Nineteen

1.1K 33 17
By ThatLonelyGirl

WARNING: sexy time at the beginning~

Chapter Nineteen

~Liam's POV~

Michael was fucking gorgeous in bed. Of course he's always gorgeous, but it was something about watching him fall apart before me that really made him look so pretty. His flushed face, his beautiful green eyes dilated with lust, the way his whole body trembled, his damp brown hair curling up around the edges, and his mouth stretched open letting the sweetest of sounds fall out of it. Never have I wanted to consistently tease someone just so we could prolong the session. I wanted to feel every inch of Michael.

"L-Liam!" He whimpered out.

It rushed blood down to my arousal and I twisted my hips as I thrust harshly into him. We're having morning sex and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be this rough, but I didn't really care. I was inside Michael again – this time without a condom because we both were way too horny to even care – and I was taking Michael. Biting down into his skin and marking it even more. I had nearly covered his entire neck and chest, but I couldn't stop; it just made him even more sensitive and I loved working him well over "too much".

I loved it when he scratched his nails down my back and his eyes rolled back. I loved it when he screamed out or whimpered my name. I loved being able to see all of his pleasure. I captured his sweet lips again as I pound into him. He gripped my hair tightly, practically mewling at the deeper intrusion.

"You feel so fucking good Michael." I growled out.

Michael's body trembled beneath me. He also apparently liked dirty talk. Which was perfectly fine with me because I kind of loved it myself. I loved pointing out all the little things I liked about Michael that were just absolutely filthy. It was better to say them now rather than later and get all embarrassed about it. That's how I looked at it anyways. He also liked getting praised. He would always tighten up around me when I told him how good he was, or when I told him he looked pretty.

"Ah! Ngh ... right t-there." Michael panted.

I thrust my hips in that same area, "Right there? That feel good Kitten?" I spoke softly against Michael's ear.

"Oh ... F-F-Fuck." Michael bit his lips and his eyes rolled back. His fingers in my hair dug into my scalp as he squirmed and pushed down on me. "Liam ... Liam, gonna come."

Capturing his lips again, I felt Michael squeeze down on me as his body caved to the pleasure he was receiving and came. The sensation was enough to trigger my own orgasm. I groaned as I came inside Michael, filling him up. The rough and sloppy kiss we were sharing turned softer. Shifting more into gentle slides of lips rather than kissing, but it was nice.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. Michael moaned lightly against my lips and smiled. I smiled back and watched Michael bite his lip. If he couldn't tell before that that turned me on, he sure did now from the little thrust I gave. Michael stuttered, a soft gasp spilling out of his lips. I kissed him again, slowly rocking into him, making him jerk and let out broken sobs and moans.

"S-Stop! Fuck, you're literally going to make me pass out." Michael cried softly.

I chuckled. "I'm gonna have to do that one day."

Michael made a whining type of noise as I trailed kisses down his neck. I paid him no attention as I made more marks and tasted more of his soft skin. He was beautiful. He looked so pretty all fucked out like this. This was definitely a problem. I was going to become a sex addict or something because of him. When I finally calmed down and stopped littering Michael with bite marks and hickeys, I kissed his nose and cuddled with him.

It wasn't long before Michael went back to sleep, too tired to move. I didn't want to get out of my comfortable spot, but I did anyways. I got Michael cleaned up as best as I could and rinsed myself off before sliding back into bed. Michael immediately curled up in my arms and I smiled happily. Michael placed a kiss on my chest and slowly looked up at me. I stared into green eyes and held my breath. He looked so happy and content and full of love. I kissed his forehead and smiled at him.

"Morning Kitten." I said.

Michael kissed my lips, "I never said I'd let you use that nickname."

I laughed, "But you love it."

"Yeah, I do. A little too much. So I'm limiting your usage of it."

"Hmm, okay."

Michael narrowed his eyes at me, "I'm serious Liam. Unless you want me to get on my knees in public because every time you call me that, that's all I wanna do."

"Kinky." I smirked.

"Shut up." Michael lightly pushed at my chest, but I wouldn't let him go. He giggled a bit and kissed me again. I watched his eyes flutter open and a lazy smile spread on his lips. "Morning."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Michael said and bit his lip.

I groaned, "If you're going to limit me on calling you Kitten, I'm limiting you on lip biting."

Michael laughed, "Oh really?"

"Yeah really." I laughed.

He got this mischievous glint in his eyes as he bit down on his lip. "Why's that? Does it turn you on?" I growled slightly and kissed him hard. Sucking on that overly abused bottom lip.

"You have no idea." I said darkly. Michael hummed and pulled me into another kiss. It was sweet and light and made my head spin. I held Michael carefully, like he was the most precious thing in the world. Because he is – to me anyway. I felt brushes of fingers along my face and running through my hair. Michael was practically melting against me and I was drowning in him in the best possible way. I gently slid my tongue into his mouth and explored his. I listened to the moans he let out, the soft whimpers, everything.

I wanted to stay in our dream like bliss for a while longer, but the sound of Michael's phone going off interrupted us. Michael and I both groaned. He started to lean over for his phone, but I pulled him back into a kiss. I hoped that it would distract him from his phone. It did for a time, until his phone started ringing again. Michael pulled away making me groan.

"Let me just see who it is." He said before turning to grab his phone. "It's Zack. If I don't pick up now he won't stop calling."

I sighed, "Fine. Answer it."

Michael kissed me lightly before putting his phone on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hello there Michael! Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year." Michael replied laughing slightly.

"Wait a second ... That's your fucked out voice. Are you with Liam?"

"Hi Zack." I said.

"Ew, you guys are probably being all couple like." Zack said. I could picture the disgusted look on his face and laughed. Michael did too.

"Like you weren't getting your brain fucked out by Dylan last night." Michael threw back at him.

Zack made a little scoffing noise, "Yeah. I was getting fucked. Not the gross and probably way too romantic shit you two did."

"Oh shut up Zack. You like it when I get all soft on you too. Hey Liam, Hey Michael. Happy New Year." It was Dylan this time, and he sounded slightly more tired than the rest of us.

I smiled a little bit, "Hi Dylan. Happy New Year."

"Nice one Dylan! We really should chat more often." Michael said.

Dylan laughed a little, "Sounds good."

"Okay, how about no? You can't be trying to steal my best friend and be around Liam at the same time. That's just unacceptable. I won't allow it." Zack all but whined.

Michael rolled his eyes, "God, you sound like Kim."

"Shut up Michael."

Dylan was laughing again. And he grabbed the phone if the various "hey's" and "give it back's" were anything to go by. "I'm sorry my boyfriend has interrupted your morning. I'll let you two get back to your private time. But we should all hang out. You know, celebrate or something."

"Yeah we could do that. But it'll have to wait until we get back in town." Michael replied.

"Oh? You guys went somewhere?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, just one the hotels my family owns in the city over. It's about a five hour drive. We can meet up with you guys for dinner or something."

"Aww, that's cute." Dylan cooed. Zack was gagging in the background. "Dinner sounds great. You wanna meet up at our place or a restaurant?"

"Well we can have dinner at my place. I've got a professional chef you know."

"Great. So dinner at your place. Around seven?"

"Yeah we can do that." Michael said and absent mindedly ran his fingers through my hair.

"Alright cool. See you guys later then."

"Bye Dylan." I said.

"Bye Michael!! Call me more often. You're being a shitty best friend." Zack nearly screamed into the phone.

"Hmm, okay Zack. Sure. I'm the shitty one in this friendship."

"Rude."

Michael laughed, "Bye Zack. See you later."

"Bye bye."

Michael hung up the phone and sighed. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me and kissed my lips. We made out for a while before finally deciding to get out of bed and get our stuff all packed up. The drive back felt shorter than the way down. And we got back to Michael's house around five thirty. I unpacked Michael's stuff and some of my things as he talked to his chef, Richard, about dinner tonight. After a while Michael made his way upstairs and sighed as he flopped on his bed. I chuckled as I finished up unpacking.

I walked over towards Michael and leaned down to kiss him. He moaned softly and wrapped his arms around my neck. He pulled me down onto the bed and on top of him. My hands were gripping his waist lightly and Michael let out a shaky sigh, breaking the kiss. Fingers played with my hair as I smiled down at him.

"We're home." I said softly.

Michael smiled, "Hmm," He kissed me again. "If only Zack and Dylan weren't coming over."

I snorted, "That's rude Michael,"

"Not when all I really wanna do is get undressed with you and get under these sheets," He smirked.

"Very tempting,"

"We have an hour and a half. Plus Zack is always late." Michael said and bit his lip.

I growled lightly at the action. He really is going to abuse that power. "And here I thought you were the one who knew how to keep his legs closed."

Michael laughed, "Oh I'm certainly better than Zack. But when I find something good..." He trailed off. I laughed a little and ran my fingers up his side and under his shirt. I watched as Michael's face flushed slightly and listened to the little hitch of breath. He bit his lip again and I growled before capturing his lips with mine.

He moaned and rolled his hips up. My hands when to his hips and held them down. Michael whined against my lips until I ground my hips down into his. He moaned loudly, breaking the kiss, and pushed back against me as best as he could. I hear a quiet mumble of "fuck" spill from his lips and chuckled. My lips pressed against his jawline and nipped lightly at the skin.

"Like I said, very tempting." I whispered into Michael's ear. "But I'll take good care of Kitten later, okay?"

I felt Michael tremble slightly under me. I smirked, two could play at this game. He whimpered and pouted up at me. Fuck that was too cute. But I would not give in. I pulled away from him and stood up to stretch.

Michael sighed, "Damn. I thought I had you."

"You did. I just have a strong will."

Michael rolled his eyes and got up to change into more comfortable clothing. We ended up simply watching Richard cook up the food for our little get together. Michael wasn't really paying attention to him as he keep trying to distract me with more kisses. I let him have his way for a little bit but not for long. It was seven thirty when Zack and Dylan showed up.

It seemed that Michael was genuinely surprised when we heard the doorbell ring. As Michael opened the door, he rose a brow at Zack. "You're early."

Zack rolled his eyes, "You can thank Dylan." He said as he stepped into the house. "Hi." Zack said to me.

"Hello Zack. How have you been?" I smiled at him.

Zack squinted his eyes at me, "Fine. Thanks. Michael, I think there's something wrong with your boyfriend. He's being nice to me."

"When is he never nice?" Michael asked as he closed the door behind Dylan.

"Very funny. No but seriously your lech of a boyfriend – nice work by the way – is never this nice to me." Zack said.

Michael faintly blushed at the mention of all the wonderful hickeys he was sporting. I smirked at him as he caught my eye. Dylan laughed, "Well babe, it's probably because you provoke him all the time." He wrapped his arm around Zack's waist as he smiled at me. "Hi Liam."

"Hey Dylan."

Zack made a gagging noise that Michael snorted at. "You know that's not how you gag."

"Where's the food?" Zack asked, completely ignoring Michael's side comment.

"In the dining room, duh. And where are your marks, hmm?" Michael replied as the two made their way to say kitchen.

Zack laughed, "Wouldn't you like to know. Did you hear from the guys yet?"

"Yeah, Rick texted me earlier, so did Noah and Andre, and I got a whole bunch of pictures from James about the party the others when to." Michael replied.

It was almost strange in the way that Dylan and I just continued to look and listen. Watching our significant other banter with the other. Like this was a normal situation. Not like I was standing next to a sort of ex-boyfriend, watching his boyfriend talk with my boyfriend, who use to fuck each other. Yeah, this was all really weird and a little surreal, but the end result is pretty great. I got the best boyfriend in the world and can still be friends with Dylan. And he got to date the boy he loves. Lowkey, I was still trying to figure out that one, but if Dylan was happy then I'm glad.

We all walked towards the dinning room to find already set plates. Dinner was enjoyable and we all talked about how we've been and what we were all planning to do over the summer and college applications and the like. Zack had been selected to go into a music program directly after he graduated and Dylan was going to an out of state college. The distance was definitely a touchy subject for them. Mostly because Dylan didn't know how Zack was going to fare without him there beside him and he really didn't want him to slip into old habits. Zack on the other hand seemed to be just as confident as he usually was about being able to keep himself together. He would just miss Dylan a lot.

Hearing Zack say that and seeing the happiness spread through Dylan's face put me at ease. They really were working through it together and I was extremely proud of them. Michael was too. We all decided to watch some movies afterwards and just relax. The evening when smoothly. Michael and Zack basically spent the whole time throwing half sexual insults at each other and Dylan and I just shook our heads. But at some point I ended up looking over at Zack and Dylan during the movie time. They were cuddled up like Michael and I. Dylan was whispering something to Zack that made him smile and they kissed.

It really did make me feel better knowing that they were in a more stable and better place. Michael looked up at me from in my lap. I nodded over to Zack and Dylan. He glanced at them before he grinned.

"And here I thought you hated being all lovey dovey." He teased.

Zack glared at Michael, "Fuck off." Michael only laughed at him and returned his attention to the movie. But Zack's attention was still on Michael. He grabbed his hand and stared at it. "What the fuck is this?!" He looked up at me, "You got him a fucking promise ring?! Jesus christ, you guys are seriously like a old married couple already. Just fucking propose! It's not like Michael's gonna say no."

I felt my cheeks flush slightly, "U-Uh ... "

"You broke my boyfriend, get outta my house." Michael laughed.

Dylan sighed, "I think it's cute. Do you wanna get some?"

That shut up Zack real quick and Michael nearly fell of the couch he was laughing so hard. Instead of intelligently responding, Zack had grabbed the nearest throw pillow and started whacking both Dylan and Michael with it – but it was more like light tapping for Dylan and full on spartan war against Michael. His face was bright pink when he was satisfied with Michael's near crying stated.

Michael was so far gone he was laughing without making sound, "I fucking can't! Dylan you're great."

Dylan smiled, seemingly proud of himself, but I only smirked at him. He was definitely serious about actually getting promise rings for him and Zack. Or more specifically, what comes after promise rings. It was cute that he wanted that with Zack and I hoped that it worked out for the best. Michael and Zack ended up falling asleep half way during the third movie. Dylan carried Zack back to the car and said his goodbye. We agreed that we should all meet up during summer vacation, before college started, or any other time we were free and could hang out.

I took Michael upstairs and undressed him for bed. I got in after undressing too and wrapped him up in my arms. I kiss his forehead and sighed happily. As I closed my eyes I hear him softly say something.

"I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."  

A/N: THE END. So this is the official last chapter. There will be a epilogue after this but that's it. I've had a lot of fun writing this book and will hopefully continue to write more for these characters and in general. Feel free to comment and tell me if you enjoyed the book of Michael and Liam (also any suggestions for future books based off of other characters) ^^ I'm defiantly going to miss writing for them! Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 25
How far would you go to save the one you love? What would you be willing to give up? A crown. A country. Your very life. Edward is the crown prince...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
832 3 20
SHORT GAY STORY Short about book:The story involves two couples. MAIN COUPLE: Aaron is one average guy with average life.When he went to college one...