Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

8. (What's a Gilinsky?)

1.1K 38 1
By KSmittySmith

I went to my apartment and I didn't want to go to Nessa's and tell the girls what all we did tonight. I wanted to take it in all for myself. After my shower, I decided to go to bed and replay everything that happened tonight. It was honestly something out of a movie....or book. The next morning I woke up from pounding on my door. I get up and run to the door and open it, and Ness, Tana and Lynd barge in.

"Thanks for telling us you got home safe" Lyndsey said.

"I was with Cameron?" I proclaimed.

"So... he's cute but he could still kidnap you or some shit" Tana says plopping down on my couch.

"So what happened?" Nessa asked. I told them everything Cameron did and what was said and even when we kissed. We all were freaking out. "Okay so what does this mean?"

"I'm not sure, he's taking me out again. We're going to a fancy dinner, so I need an outfit" I said.

"Are we going shopping?" Tana asked.

"Let's do it and I'mhungry" I say. After we stop by Starbucks to get a snack we head to the mallto pick me an outfit out to wear tonight.

We were walking towards Urban Outfitters when I look down to see my phone was ringing and it was Cameron calling. "Guys, I'll catch up" I said. The girls smile at me and went inside the store. "Hello?"

"Hey Melanie" Cameron said.

"Hey Cameron" I say smiling. Hopefully, he's not calling to cancel on me because that would blow.

"What are you doing right now?" he asked.

"At the mall, you?"

"Shopping for our date tonight?" he says and I laugh. "I am at a meeting, we're on a break and I just wanted to call you and tell that I'll pick you up at 8pm tonight"

"Okay, I'll be ready"

"Good, I'll see you tonight then" he says.

"Tonight, bye Cameron" I said.

"Bye" he said and we get off the phone. I started to freak out and jump around because it amazes me that I'm going out with Cameron... yet again! I stop jumping when I realize I hit someone.  I look over and their pretzel bites spilled all over the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" I said picking up some of the bites and putting them in my hand.

"You're fine" someone said laughing.

"Could I buy you some—" I start to say standing up when I realize who I bumped into. I look at his dark hair and his smolder and my mouth drop. Jack Gilinsky.

"Your Melanie right?" he said.

"Yes, and you're Jack Gilinsky" I said and he smiles. He puts out the cups which was holding the other pretzel bites and I place the pretzel bites back in the cup. "Again, I'm sorry, let me buy you some more" I said and he dumps the cup in the trashcan.

"It's cool" he said smiling. I'm meeting Jack Gilinsky? No I'm not. Nope. What? Who meets Cameron Dallas and Jack Gilinsky in one week? I mean we are in LA, but STILL! I smile at him and look down.

"Well... it was nice meeting you, whenever you need more pretzels, I'm your girl" I said starting to walk away. He laughs and shakes his head.

"I appreciate it" he says. I laugh and start to walk into the store. Did that really just happen? I was still in shock when I got to the girls.

"What's wrong with you?" Tana asked.

"I just met Jack Gilinsky" I say slowly.

"What?" Nessa said.

"No you didn't" Lyndsey says.

"Yes, I did. I just bumped into him, he's out there right now" I said. The girls started laughing.

"Okay..." Nessa says. Why don't they believe me? After I found an outfit, we left, went to get food and went back to the apartment. We all sat in my living room eating watching Stranger Things because Tana hasn't seen it yet.

"Oh shit, I guess you did see Jack Gilinsky at the mall" Lynd said and I looked over at her and she shows me a picture of Jack and Jack takings pictures with fans at the mall.

"I told you" I said.

"Look someone got a picture of you actually talking to him" Tana says showing me her phone.

"They tweeted it to Cameron" Lyndsey said and we started laughing.

"If you had to pick... Jack Gilinsky or Cameron Dallas?" Nessa asked. I laugh and look at them and they stare at me.

"You serious?" I say.

"Yes" Nessa said.

"Cameron...duhh" I was annoyed I even had to say that to them.

"That's only because you don't know Jack. I would do hella things with that boy" Tana says and we laugh.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Nessa asked her and Tana shrugged her shoulder. I glance over at the time and although 4pm may seem early, but it was time to get ready. I get up and go shower, shave any unnecessary hair from my body. Wash my hair and got out. I go and put on my black bra and a black thong and laid out my outfit that I was wearing tonight. It was so pretty! The girls helped me put it on and helped with make-up and hair and I was ready to go. I glance back at the clock and we made it just in time rolling up at 8pm. "Why does it feel like we're sending you off to prom or homecoming?" Nessa asked and we laugh.

"How do I look?" I say staring at them.

"Like you won't be coming back home tonight" Tana says and I laugh.

"Whatever" I say and I go and grab my camera.

Vlogging:

Hey all! So I didn't get a chance to tell you all about last night. Cameron called off our date but ended up surprising me and we went on a bike ride and stuff which you all will see in his Netflix series when that comes out. Cameron is now taking me to a fancy dinner tonight and I am super excited! Nessa, Tana and Lynd helped me get ready (show the camera to the girls and they wave). I'll show you all my outfit (I walk over to my big mirror and showed the camera my outfit) Okay, so it's rolling up on 8pm, Cameron should be calling me any minute, so I'll check back with you all later. Outtie!

I shut off the camera and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Cameron texted you!" Tana shouts and throws me my phone. I look down at it.

C: I'm downstairs

M: Coming!

"Okay, you guys are sure I look okay?" I asked.

"Mel, you are beautiful now go" Nessa said and I laugh. I grab my purse, left the room and took the elevator down. I walk out the elevator and there he stud, in his white suit. Cameron watches me walk over to him and all I can do is pray that I won't fall.

"Wow Melanie, you look beautiful" he says.

"Thank you, and you look handsome" I smile at him but all he can do is stare at me.

"You ready?" he puts out his arm and I hooked on to it. We walk out of my lobby and outside to see a white Mercedes Benz. I stop when I saw it and Cameron walks over to it and opens the door. "I'm driving tonight" he said and I smile. "But the crew is still filming just from a distance right now" he said smiling.

"That's fine" I walk up to the car and got in and he shuts the door. Cameron gets in on the other side and starts the car. "Your car is very nice" I say.

"Why thank you, I was like you are too beautiful to be in anything other than the best" he smiles at me. I smile back at him and started blushing and looked out the window. Cameron pulls out the parking spot and started to drive.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" he says as he plays the radio. "About The Money" by T.I started playing. "This is such a catchy song" he says starting to sing along to it.

"It honestly is, I literally know all the words" I joked.

"Seriously?" I look over at Cameron and he glances at me and smirks. "I don't believe you"

"I do"

"Prove it" he says handing me his phone.

"What do you want me to do with your phone" I said staring at it.

"Record yourself, I have to keep my eyes on the road, so do it" he said. I laugh and stare at him.

"You serious?" I say.

"Please" I laugh and went to his camera and went to record video. Cameron turns up the music and I did exactly what I said I was going to do. He was laughing the whole time but I enjoyed myself and got to act like me. I'm goofy. When the song goes off Cameron could not stop laughing. I save the video and put it down and joined Cameron laughing. When we got to the place we were going, Cameron comes around to my door and opens it for me. He takes my hand and I step out. Cameron hands his keys to the valet and we walk into this building. We walk towards the elevator and got on and took it up. I look over at Cameron because we are the only ones in the elevator and he was staring at me like he was literally going to eat me. You know the scene from Fifty Shades of Grey. When we got to the floor, the elevator opens and it was dimmed lighting with a table and 2 chairs and a pretty room. I drop my mouth in awe. Why is he being so nice to me? I slowly walk out and saw that the Netflix crew was set up watching me walk in. Talk about privacy.

"You like it?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, a lot" I say looking over at him. He smiles and takes my hand and we walk over to the table and sat down.

"I already had something prepared if that's okay?" he said.

"Yes" I say smiling.

"Mr. Dallas, your champagne" the waiter said pulling us two glasses.

"Thank you Rogelio" Cameron says and the guy walks away. "So..." Cam says and stares at me.

"So?" I laugh.

"You know Jack Gilinsky?" he asked. Oh, I guess he saw the picture. It amazes me how fast social media is.

"Uhh... no actually. I ran into him at the mall. I randomly bumped into him can you believe that?" I say laughing and see Cameron had a dead look on his face.

"It probably wasn't even random" he says drinking his champagne. What?

"Excuse me?" I was confused.

"He's not a great guy Melanie and you shouldn't associate your time with him or the other Jack"

"I thought you guys were friends?" I asked.

"No, we're not" Cameron says staring at me and our food came. I look down to see it chicken pasta, breadsticks, and a salad. "Thank you Rogelio"

"Thank you, it looks yummy" I say and the waiter smiles and walks away. "May I ask why you guys aren't friends?" I said taking a piece of my breadstick. Cameron's eyes shoot up at me and he leans back in his chair.

"He's just not a great guy" he says again.

"Okay, I get that, but why?"

"Because he's not!" he kinda gets loud. I stare at him and continue to eat my food. I shrugged my shoulders. "You don't believe me?"

"I think you should calm down. I met him once, on accident" I said staring at him. He must really hate him and I should drop the conversation.

Just remember Cameron has this video saved of Melanie on his phone!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
12.6K 1.8K 49
This is a story about a man, a billionaire who happened to find himself in a dark pit of despair. Having suffered a traumatic past, he is both mental...
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...