Total Drama Biome Tour

By Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... More

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 13

1.1K 55 279
By Radishologist

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the three teams merged! The mobs travelled to a floating plateau, where they had to try not to fall as the blocks fell. Pretty sure we've done a challenge like that in one of the other seasons, but oh well. Anyway, Ory won immunity, and there was a three way tie of the votes between Jack, Jesse, and Jamey. Jesse and Jamey decided to argue and fight, and both accidentally fell out of the plane. So they were eliminated. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

**

Remaining Contestants (7): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Jack, Cocoa, Moolissa, Ory

***

Ory was in first class by herself.

She sat on a comfy chair, but it didn't give her any comfort. She glared at the chair in front of her.

Suddenly, she spazzed out, and fell onto the ground.

Ory stood back up, her eyes still red, but flickering. Her body parts moved in crazy ways.

Then, she stopped.

"You are not coming back," the Killer Bunny growled. She sat back on her chair.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"She's trying to come back. But I won't let her. Ory is gone. It's the Killer Bunny now."

~~~

The rest of the contestants were in coach.

Porky and Mooshie were running around the room. Wooly was trying to chase after them, but they were too quick. They had been doing this all their life; Wooly was barely ever allowed to run.

Porky and Mooshie jumped over a bench and continued running. Wooly tried to jump over the bench as well, but tripped on it and fell.

He stood back up, ready to start running again.

Jack was right in front of him.

"Uh...hi?" Wooly greeted, confused.

"Sup."

"Um...my mom told me not to talk to strange men," Wooly mumbled.

Jack chuckled. "We're in the middle of a contest. I'm not gonna kidnap you."

"Oh."

"Anyway, I'm just here to tell you to vote off Moolissa after this challenge," Jack said.

"Why?" Wooly asked.

"Because. Cocoa was a pretty cool dude to hang out with. Until Moolissa came along, and made him all lovey-dovey. I need to get my friend back," Jack explained.

Wooly narrowed his eyes. "And why...uh...why should I listen to you?"

"Because if you don't," Jack grinned evilly. "I'll eliminate you instead."

Wooly's eyes widened. "Okay," he squeaked.

"Go tell your little friends to vote her off too," Jack said as Porky and Mooshie ran by again.

And then he walked away.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"If I'm gonna win this show, I have to start acting confident. Definitely not what I just did there. But I can't help it. Jack is scary..."

~~~

Cocoa and Moolissa were farther away from the rest of the mobs.

"I don't know, my brothers are really weird," Moolissa laughed. "They talk in their sleep, too."

Cocoa was laughing too. "That's hilarious. I wish I had a family."

"Oh," Moolissa said, shocked.

Cocoa still had a smile on his face. It faded as he saw Moolissa's expression.

"No, no, I'm not sad about it," Cocoa explained. "I...I don't know. I lost them a long time ago, and I've just been living with a pack of friends. It's fine, really."

Moolissa nodded. "O...kay."

There was an awkward silence.

Come on, Cocoa, do it! Ask her out! Cocoa yelled internally.

Cocoa opened his mouth to speak.

Then, the plane jolted, and the lights went off.

"What was that?" Cocoa asked. There were no windows in coach, so it was pitch black.

The plane jolted again, and Cocoa felt a slight gravity shift.

"Cocoa, I'm scared," Moolissa whispered. He felt her sidle up next to him.

"It's okay. I'll protect you," Cocoa replied. "From, whatever it is."

The plane shuddered again.

"Apologies, passengers, but we're experiencing some technical difficulties," Herobrine said in a pilot voice.

"What kind of technical difficulties?" Jack called.

"Well, something cut our power, and we are currently plummeting to the ground below."

"WHAT?!" the mobs shrieked.

"Don't worry, folks, it's just a bit of turbulence. Oh, there's the ground. Bye!"

Herobrine probably disappeared.

The plane was noticeably tipping downwards now.

"Cocoa!" Moolissa exclaimed. "I..I love you!"

"I love you too!" Cocoa shouted.

Then the plane crashed into the ground, and Cocoa blacked out.

***

Cocoa's eyes flew open.

"Moolissa!" he exclaimed, and stood up.

He was in the plane. It was totaled, with half of it missing and most of the roof torn off.

And there was nobody around.

"Hello?!" Cocoa called. "Anyone there?"

He walked to the edge of the half of the plane he was in, and gazed at the biome he was in.

It was a mesa. Mountains of stained clay of all colors were everywhere. The half plane was on the top of one. The ground was red sand. He didn't see any movement.

"Moolissa?" Cocoa called. "Wooly? Jack? Herobrine?!"

There was no answer.

Cocoa sighed. He walked back into the half plane and paced back and forth. The half he was in was the back half, with the tail attached to the end. It was the coach area. The rest of the plane, first class and the cockpit, must have landed somewhere else somehow.

But Ory was the only one in first class, so where was everyone else?

"Unh..." came a groan from the back of the plane.

Cocoa immediately ran over to the bathroom, where the roof that had collapsed in was shifting.

Jack stood up, still groaning in pain.

"Oh. It's you," Cocoa muttered.

"What happened?" Jack asked, just as confused as Cocoa was.

"I don't know. The plane crashed and I blacked out. When I woke up, half the plane was gone and there's nobody in sight," Cocoa explained.

Jack walked to the edge of the half plane and scanned the mesa.

"Don't see any movement. How could everyone have disappeared like that?" Jack asked.

"I don't know!" Cocoa exclaimed, exasperated.

"HEROBRINE!" Jack screamed.

"I already tried calling Herobrine!" Cocoa shouted. "Stop screaming!"

Jack glared at him. "Well maybe you weren't loud enough."

They had a stare-down. Herobrine still did not respond.

"Well, we better get going somewhere," Jack said, finally breaking the staring contest.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Cocoa replied.

"Fine. Stay up here, alone. Forever. I'm going to go find somebody," Jack said. He walked out of the half plane.

Cocoa sighed. He had no choice.

Cocoa walked out of the plane and followed Jack down the clay mountain.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Out of all the people on this show, I had to get stuck with Jack. Why couldn't it have been Moolissa?"

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Cocoa hates me. I think he's a pretty cool guy, when he's not all obsessed with his girl. I just have to get Moolissa eliminated, and we'll be cool again. Maybe I can convince him while we're stuck together..."

~~~

Everything was pitch black.

Am I dead? Wooly thought.

He felt strange things on his face.

Wooly opened his eyes and jumped up.

Porky and Mooshie were staring at him.

"Were you two licking me?" Wooly asked.

Porky oinked. Mooshie mooed.

Wooly shook his head. He looked around. They were in a biome that had mountains made of colorful clay. He had never been to one, but remembered from school that they were called mesas.

There was no plane in sight, and nobody besides Porky and Mooshie around.

"Where did everyone go?" Wooly asked.

Porky and Mooshie shrugged. They started to run up a mountain.

"Woah guys, wait for me!" Wooly exclaimed. He raced after them.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"If my mom were here, she would be freaking out right about now."

~~~

Ory opened her eyes. She was still in her comfy chair in the plane.

But the roof was gone.

Ory got out of her chair and looked around. The back half of the plane was missing, and most of the roof had torn off. She didn't see any movement.

Ory walked to the edge of the half plane and saw she was at the bottom of a stained clay mountain. She must be in a mesa.

But where was everyone?

"Oh my gosh, I hope everyone is okay," Ory said.

Then she twitched.

"No! I hope everyone is dead!" Ory said.

She twitched again, but nothing changed.

"Good. Stay down."

Ory started walking.

***

Moolissa opened her eyes slowly, groaning in pain.

Her eyes snapped wide open when she realized she was moving somewhere.

She scanned her surroundings. She was in a mesa, but everything was sideways. That was because she was being carried on the backs of two mooshrooms.

"What the--?! Guys!" Moolissa shouted, jumping to the red sand floor.

"Heh. Sorry, Lissy," one of the brothers said sheepishly.

"Dad is making us do it!" the other brother exclaimed.

Moolissa sighed. "Did you guys knock the plane out of the sky?"

"Yep. Pretty cool, huh? Well actually--"

"I don't care," Moolissa replied. "HEROBRINE! Make another plane so we can get out of here!"

There was no response.

The two brothers glanced at each other.

"Did Dad...do something to Herobrine?" Moolissa asked.

"We're not really supposed to answer that," one of the brothers replied.

"Mush," Moolissa glared at him. (Pronounced Moosh)

Mush sighed. "Fine. Dad may or may not have resurrected Notch."

"WHAT?!" Moolissa yelled.

"Yeah..." said the other brother. "I'm not even sure how he did it. But Notch is currently fighting Herobrine."

"Oh my Notch," Moolissa muttered. "Literally. My dad resurrected a god to kill another god? Why would he do that?!"

"So he doesn't tell the other contestants to come find you," the other brother explained.

"Room!" Mush exclaimed. "You're not supposed to tell her this!"

"Oh, who cares?" Room asked. "I don't want to be doing this. I should be at home doing--"

"So what do I do?!" Moolissa interrupted. "If Herobrine loses, the show is over, and nobody gets the million emeralds, and I'll never see Cocoa again, and--"

"Who's Cocoa?" Mush asked.

"WHAT DO I DO?!" Moolissa yelled.

"Uh...come back to the boat with us?" Room suggested.

Moolissa glared at him. "No."

Suddenly, there was a sonic boom and a flash of light.

Moolissa and her brothers looked to their left, where two figures were flying through the sky, fighting.

"Oh, there they are now," Mush said.

Herobrine tackled Notch in the air and flew into a mountain with him. Clay flew everywhere as they literally went right through it.

"We better get out of here before they destroy everything," Room said.

The two of them grabbed Moolissa and ran, who this time didn't protest.

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional

"I can't believe my dad would do such a thing like this! I'm going to have a word with him."

~~~

"We need to go this way," Jack said, pointing left.

"No, we need to go this way!" Cocoa replied, pointing right.

"That way leads to the water," Jack said. "This way goes to that mountain."

"Maybe they're down at the water!" Cocoa retorted.

"We can see everything from the top of that mountain!" Jack argued.

Before they could argue further, they heard a sonic boom, and saw a flash of light.

"What was that?" Cocoa asked.

"I don't know, but we should probably go towards it," Jack answered. He started walking.

It was straight ahead, not towards the water or the mountain.

Cocoa followed.

***

Wooly, Porky, and Mooshie were on the top of one of the clay mountains.

"Wow. Nice view up here," Wooly said.

Porky oinked. Mooshie mooed.

Suddenly, there was a sonic boom and a flash of light.

"Woah, what was that?!" Wooly exclaimed.

Porky and Mooshie shrugged.

Then, they saw two figures flying in the air, fighting. Wooly recognized one as Herobrine, but didn't know who the other was. They flew into a mountain and out of sight.

"Woah! Who was that?" Wooly asked. He looked to his left and right, realizing that Porky and Mooshie were already halfway down the mountain and running towards Herobrine and the other guy.

Wooly sighed and ran to catch up.

"Wait up, guys!" he shouted.

***

Ory saw a flash of light and heard a sonic boom.

She assumed that was where she had to go, so she started hopping in that direction.

***

"There you two are," Mrs. Mooshroom said when Mush, Room, and Moolissa made it to the sea that connected to the red sand shore of the mesa. There was a boat in the water.

"Mom! Why would you let dad resurrect Notch?" Moolissa exclaimed.

"To be fair, I didn't know he was going to do this," Mrs. Mooshroom answered. "I didn't even want to come steal you from your show again. But, you know how your father is."

Moolissa sighed. This was just like her father, doing everything he could to get his daughter back.

"Well, where is dad?" Moolissa asked.

Mrs. Mooshroom shrugged. "I don't know. He said he was off doing something."

"But we can't leave until he gets here," Mush said.

Herobrine and Notch flew overhead. Herobrine shot lightning, but Notch dodged it. He shot a fireball, and Herobrine dodged that.

They flew towards each other again and fought in midair.

***

Cocoa and Jack came upon a mountain that looked like a meteor or something had gone right through it.

"What the Nether happened here?"  Cocoa asked.

"I don't know, but it probably has something to do with that girlfriend of yours," Jack replied.

"How would this have anything to do with Moolissa?" Cocoa retorted. "And she's not my girlfriend!"

Jack shrugged, but before he could reply, a figure stepped out of the hole that had been formed in the mountain.

"Hello, cow," said the mooshroom.

"Uh, hi. Mr. Mooshroom, right?" Cocoa asked warily.

"Yes, that is my name," the mooshroom replied. "I've come to tell you to stay away from my daughter."

"What? Why?" Cocoa inquired.

"Because! She's my little girl, and will not be allowed to talk to strange boys!" Mr. Mooshroom answered.

"Mr. Mooshroom," Cocoa said. "I really like your daughter. And she really likes me. But if you keep her away from me, she won't be happy. Don't you want your daughter to be happy?"

"She does not like you!" Mr. Mooshroom exclaimed. "She just thinks she does! This is just a phase of her life that will be over after this stupid show ends!"

"She does like me!" Cocoa shouted. "In fact, when we thought we were all gonna die on that plane, she said she loved me!"

Mr. Mooshroom gasped.

"Ew," Jack muttered.

"How dare she say such a thing!" Mr. Mooshroom said. "I didn't crash the plane for this!"

"Wait," Cocoa replied. "You crashed the plane?"

Mr. Mooshroom chuckled sheepishly. "Technically, no. Notch did."

"Notch? Herobrine killed him in season one!" Cocoa said incredulously.

"Yeah, that's where I come in. I may or may not have resurrected him."

Suddenly, two figures flew overhead, fighting with lightning and fireballs and other awesome powers. It was a pretty epic god battle.

The two people were Notch and Herobrine.

Cocoa sighed. "How did you even manage to do that?"

"It's a long story," Mr. Mooshroom replied.

"Hey man, I want my million emeralds," Jack spoke up. "And if Herobrine loses that battle, I can't get it!"

"We have to help Herobrine," Cocoa realized. "If we can help him win, he can make another plane, and we can continue to the next challenge."

"Let's go!" Jack exclaimed. He started running up a mountain that hadn't been destroyed yet.

Cocoa started to follow, but Mr. Mooshroom stood in his way.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that."

"Mr. Mooshroom, sir, please move out of my way."

"No."

Mr. Mooshroom charged at Cocoa.

Cocoa hesitated, then charged as well.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I could be fighting my future father-in-law here! This is not gonna end well."

~~~

"Porky? Mooshie? Where do you guys keep going?!" Wooly called. He was standing on the red sand below a mountain. He had been following Porky and Mooshie, but they disappeared for the third time.

Wooly groaned. "Hanging out with you two is exhausting."

Suddenly, Porky and Mooshie popped out of a cave in the ground at the bottom of the mountain that Wooly hadn't noticed before.

And they had a large TNT cannon.

"What the--? Where did you even get that?!" Wooly exclaimed.

Porky started oinking an explanation as Mooshie began to prep the cannon. Wooly couldn't understand him, of course.

Mooshie aimed the cannon at the sky, and put some TNT inside. Wooly had no idea where they got the TNT, either. But the cannon looked awfully familiar.

There was another sonic boom. Herobrine and the other guy flew into sight again, still fighting.

"What is going on up there?" came a voice from the cave.

Wooly looked over to see a Cave Spider peeking his head out.

"I'm trying to sleep here! And no, I don't need help!"

"Cavell!" Wooly exclaimed.

"Hello, baby sheep I've never met," the Cave Spider replied.

"Uh, I'm Wooly. I'm in Total Drama Biome Tour."

"Oh. I was supposed to be in that," Cavell said. "So where's Herobrine now? I wanna yell at him."

"He's up there fighting some bald guy," Wooly answered, gesturing up, where the two gods were still brawling.

Cavell saw the battle. "Oh. And what are you doing with the cannon from Total Drama Nether?"

"Wait, this is the cannon?!" Wooly asked, excited. "The one that shot you guys off the island?!"

"Yep, looks like it," Cavell replied. "Not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is!" Wooly exclaimed. "I saw this on TV!"

"I was inside it," Cavell said nonchalantly.

Before Wooly could respond, Porky and Mooshie fired the first TNT out of the cannon. It flew past the god battle, and exploded on a mountain below.

Porky oinked. Mooshie mooed. They started to load in more TNT.

"Well. Good luck," Cavell said. He disappeared back into his cave.

"Wow, I'm meeting so many old contestants!" Wooly exclaimed.

Porky and Mooshie fired the cannon again. It actually came pretty close to hitting the bald dude, but it didn't explode until it hit the ground.

"The TNT takes too long to explode," Wooly pointed out. "We need to use something else..."

Porky and Mooshie looked at each other.

***

Ory saw Herobrine and Notch battling in the sky.

That gave her a thirst for more violence. But she couldn't fly, so she wouldn't be able to fight the two gods.

She continued to hop through the mesa, itching for violence. She occasionally twitched.

Ory came to the top of a red sand dune. At the bottom of it were four mooshrooms. They were next to a sea, and there was a boat in the water.

Ory grinned.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"My thirst for violence must be quenched. And if I can't go up there, I'll go down there."

~~~

"WHO RELEASED YOU?!" Herobrine shouted as he shot lightning.

"No idea!" Notch yelled back as he dodged it. "But it sure feels good to be back!" He shot a fireball on the word "back".

Herobrine flew towards Notch and punched him in the face. Notch tumbled backwards, but regained his balance and shot another fireball.

Herobrine dodged that, but couldn't dodge Notch in time.

Notch tackled Herobrine and they went plummeting into the ground below.

Notch was pushing Herobrine through all the levels of the underground. Before they reached bedrock, Herobrine charged up his fist and punched Notch skyward.

The bald god flew out of the hole they had made, and Herobrine followed.

They battled fist to fist above ground once again. Herobrine thought he saw a block of TNT fly past, but ignored it.

***

Cocoa hesitated at the last second, allowing Mr. Mooshroom to headbutt him to the ground.

"After this show is over, you will never talk to my daughter again!" Mr. Mooshroom shouted.

Cocoa gritted his teeth. He couldn't fight Moolissa's father. It wouldn't be right.

He endured Mr. Mooshroom's kick to his side.

"If I so much as hear your name spoken in my household, I will personally come find you, and do this again!" he yelled.

Cocoa endured two more kicks to his side. But he didn't get up.

"I am taking my daughter home, and you will never. See. Her. Again!" Mr. Mooshroom screamed, probably getting ready for one final kick.

But none was delivered. Instead, Cocoa heard an "oomph!" from Mr. Mooshroom, and heard tumbling on the ground.

Cocoa stood up and gasped at Mr. Mooshroom's attacker.

It was Jack.

The donkey and mooshroom were currently rolling around on the ground, fighting. They both grunted, but neither said any intelligible words.

Cocoa wondered what drove Jack to save him. He thought they hated each other.

He was about to go help when a high pitched scream pierced the air.

Mr. Mooshroom and Jack both stood up.

"That sounded like Moolissa!" Mr. Mooshroom exclaimed. He immediately sprinted away.

"Wait!" Cocoa raced after him.

Jack stayed where he was.

"You're welcome."

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I honestly have no idea why I did that. I still hate Moolissa. But for some reason, I decided to save Cocoa from her psycho father. Why?"

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I'll thank Jack after this challenge is over. But right now, I have to save Moolissa."

~~~

"You sure this is safe?" Wooly asked.

Porky nodded and oinked. He was inside the TNT cannon. Mooshie was swiveling it around, trying to aim at the bald guy who kept moving.

"My mom would probably strongly disapprove of this," Wooly mumbled. "But she's not here, so that doesn't matter!"

Porky oinked again.

Mooshie mooed. He aimed the cannon, and mooed at Wooly.

"Oh!" Wooly exclaimed. He pressed the button on the cannon.

Porky was shot out of it. He soared through the air, right towards the bald guy.

But then, the god moved out of the way as he tackled Herobrine.

Porky hit empty air, and started to descend. Wooly didn't see where he landed.

"Dang, so close!" Wooly said.

Mooshie mooed and climbed into the TNT cannon. He then mooed at Wooly.

"What? I have to shoot you at him?" Wooly asked. "I don't know if I can do that!"

Mooshie mooed again. Wooly had no idea what he was saying, but it was probably something encouraging.

Wooly started to swivel the cannon to aim at the bald god. But he moved, so Wooly had to move it again. And again, and again, and again.

"Ugh! He keeps moving!" Wooly groaned.

Mooshie mooed at him.

Wooly decided to predict where the bald guy would go next. He aimed the cannon at an empty area of the sky behind the bald guy.

"Fire!" Wooly shouted. He pressed the button.

Sure enough, the bald god flew right into Mooshie's path.

But then, Herobrine tackled him, and the two of them flew back out of it.

Mooshie hit empty air and started descending, just like Porky had.

"No! Why, Herobrine?!" Wooly shouted.

Now what was he going to do?

Wooly looked at the cannon.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"My mom will probably hate me if she sees this episode....oh well! If we don't help Herobrine, he could die, and all this show would be for nothing!"

~~~

Moolissa, her mother, and her brothers were watching Notch and Herobrine battle.

"I'm bored," Room proclaimed.

"Same," Mush agreed. "Can we go home, mom?"

"No. We are waiting for your father." Mrs. Mooshroom replied.

Mush and Room groaned.

Moolissa could probably escape her family right now, but she didn't know what she would do. The plane crashed, and she had no idea where the rest of the contestants were.

Where was Cocoa? Was he okay? Moolissa hoped so.

Suddenly, they heard an angry cry to their left.

Moolissa looked over there to see a very familiar white bunny charging at them.

"Ory!" Moolissa exclaimed. "I'm so glad you're here. Where are the oth--"

She was cut off as Ory rammed into her, sending her splashing into the water.

Moolissa surfaced. "What the Nether, Ory?!"

Ory had rammed Mrs. Mooshroom over as well, and was now attacking her brothers. Mush and Room attempted to fight back, but weren't doing a very good job.

Moolissa climbed out of the water and ran over to her mother. She helped her up.

"Are you okay?" Moolissa asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Mrs. Mooshroom replied. "Isn't that the same nice bunny who tried to fight me back home?"

Moolissa remembered the mushroom biome challenge, when the other contestants had to save her. Ory had battled her mother, but didn't really try to hurt her.

"Yeah. Long story," Moolissa replied.

Ory successfully knocked both Mush and Room into a nearby red sand dune. She turned and grinned at Moolissa and her mother maniacally.

"Run, mom!" Moolissa shouted.

The two of them turned and ran away, but Ory was faster.

She knocked Moolissa down first, then chased after Mrs. Mooshroom. Moolissa stood up as Ory knocked her mother down.

Ory turned on Moolissa again.

Moolissa screamed.

***

Notch and Herobrine were still fighting. Since they were gods, they didn't really get tired. But doing the same thing over and over again could be quite the nuisance.

"Just give up!" Herobrine shouted. "We are evenly matched!"

"That's what you think!" Notch yelled back. He snapped his fingers, and started to grow.

Herobrine gawked as Notch grew into a giant Notch.

"CAN YOU DEFEAT ME NOW?!" Notch bellowed.

"Two can play at that game!" Herobrine shouted. He snapped his fingers as well, and also grew.

Giant Notch and giant Herobrine glared at each other.

"COME AT ME!" Herobrine roared.

The two giants charged at each other.

Since they were so big, they destroyed several clay mountains and red sand dunes.

Notch threw the first punch. Herobrine blocked it with his own arm, then punched at Notch.

Notch dodged that and kneed Herobrine in the stomach. Herobrine stepped back, then shot lightning. Notch endured it, but, being so large, it didn't affect him.

The two giants dueled through the mesa.

***

"Moolissa?!" Mr. Mooshroom called. He was running towards the water, which Cocoa could see through a hole in a mountain, probably created from the god duel.

I knew we should have gone to the water, Cocoa thought.

The two of them ran through the mountain and saw Moolissa, her brothers, and her mother, being attacked by Ory.

"What is going on with that bunny?!" Mr. Mooshroom shouted over his shoulder as he ran.

"Long story!" Cocoa yelled back.

The two of them reached the fight. Mr. Mooshroom tackled Ory. "Get off of her!" he ordered.

Cocoa ran over to Moolissa. "Are you okay? We heard you scream."

"Yeah, I'm fine," Moolissa replied, blushing. Well, it was hard to tell, because she was always red, but it looked like she was blushing.

Ory threw Mr. Mooshroom off of her. She was grinning like a maniac.

She then charged at Cocoa.

"Run!" Moolissa shouted. She grabbed Cocoa, and the two of them ran.

"We can't outrun her!" Cocoa yelled.

"We can try!"

Suddenly, something flew right in front of Cocoa, and landed in the water. At first he thought it was Notch, but then Porky surfaced.

He hopped out of the water and oinked.

"Where did you even come from?" Moolissa asked.

Porky started oinking an explanation. Then, Cocoa felt something tackle him from behind.

"Get off him!" Moolissa shouted. She started to pull Ory off Cocoa, but she kicked her back.

"Hey!" Cocoa yelled. He threw Ory off him and charged at her. "Don't touch my girl!"

He rammed into Ory, sending her back a few blocks.

She stood there with her eyes closed and twitched.

Then, she opened her eyes and grinned.

Ory charged at Cocoa. He braced himself for the impact.

But then, something flew out of the air and hit Ory. She flew to the ground, landing right next to the water.

She didn't get back up.

Cocoa looked at the projectile, expecting Notch again.

But this time, it was Mooshie.

There were several gasps around him. Cocoa remembered what had happened the last time Mooshie had met Moolissa's family.

Her two brothers immediately bowed. Mr. and Mrs. Mooshroom murmured in surprise.

Mooshie mooed, then ran over to Porky. The two of them danced around, then looked at the sky.

Cocoa was very confused. When he heard a loud rumbling, he turned around. Now he was even more confused.

Notch and Herobrine were both giant, just like Herobrine had been in the finale of Total Drama Nether. They were charging at each other, and collided in an epic battle.

"What is going on?" Moolissa asked.

"No idea," Cocoa replied. "But the important thing is that you're safe."

Moolissa hugged Cocoa, or at least as much as four-legged animals could hug.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I really should ask her out now. But her entire family is watching, so I don't know."

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional

"Did I see my dad and Cocoa working together to save me? I wonder what happened while he was gone..."

~~~

Wooly was in the TNT cannon. But he couldn't aim the cannon or shoot himself out of it, since he was inside. There had to be an operator.

"Ugh, Porky, Mooshie, where are you?" Wooly groaned.

Suddenly, Herobrine and the bald guy grew into giants. They battled again, but this time destroying much more of the mesa. Wooly hoped Cavell wouldn't mind.

Awesome! Wooly thought.

There was movement to his left. Wooly turned his head.

Jack was walking towards the cannon, a confused expression his face.

"Jack!" Wooly exclaimed. "Aim me at the bald giant, and shoot me at him!"

"Who, Notch? You really think you're gonna do anything to him?" Jack asked.

So that was the bald guy's name. "It's worth a shot!" Wooly shouted. "Just do it!"

Jack shrugged and walked behind the cannon. "Fine."

Wooly felt the cannon swivel around so he was pointing right at giant Notch's head. Now that they were bigger, they would be easier to hit.

"Ready?!" Jack called.

"Ready!" Wooly yelled.

His mother was probably having a heart attack right now.

Jack pressed the button, and Wooly was shot out of the cannon.

He soared towards giant Notch's face. He wondered if hitting him would hurt.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Wooly screamed as he flew through the air.

Then, he soared right into Notch's beady eye.

He bounced off it and fell.

"OW!" Giant Notch bellowed. He held his hand to his eye.

Giant Herobrine took this opportunity to charge lightning into his fist, and punch Notch in the heart.

The fist went into Notch's chest. Notch roared, and fell backwards, Herobrine's fist still inside.

Notch's back to the ground, Herobrine pushed his fist farther into his chest. Notch roared again, and slowly became small again.

Herobrine shrunk to match his size.

Notch's body fell to the ground, lifeless.

Herobrine bent over, panting.

"Woohoo! Great job, Herobrine!"

Herobrine turned around to see Cocoa, Moolissa, Porky, Mooshie, Wooly, Ory, and Moolissa's family.

"That was awesome!" Wooly exclaimed. "I helped, by the way."

"Thanks, kid," Herobrine replied.

"Well. You can make another plane now," Jack said as he walked over. "Time to go to our next challenge."

Herobrine snapped his fingers, and a plane that looked exactly like the old one appeared.

"Young lady, you are not going anywhere," Mr. Mooshroom said.

"What? Why?!" Moolissa asked. "Cocoa is a nice guy!"

"I know that," Mr. Mooshroom replied. "I saw how much he cared for you, and how he tries his best to protect you. He's a great kid. Even the great Mooshroom God seems to think so. I mean, he saved him from that bunny!"

Cocoa smiled.

"Then why can't I go?!" Moolissa exclaimed.

"Because of her," Mr. Mooshroom replied, pointing at the still unconscious Ory.

"What?" Cocoa and Moolissa asked.

"That Killer Bunny is way too dangerous," Mr. Mooshroom stated. "I don't want my daughter being hurt by it anymore."

"I could just resurrect her if she dies," Herobrine suggested.

"I don't want her to die! I don't want her to be hurt whatsoever! You're not continuing on this show, Moolissa," Mr. Mooshroom explained. "I resurrected Notch so you would realize how dangerous this place is. But you still don't realize it!"

"Dad, I--"

"WHAT?!" Herobrine roared. "You resurrected Notch?!"

"Yeah," Mr. Mooshroom replied sheepishly. "I--"

"Do you know how difficult it was for me to kill him again?!" Herobrine shouted. "That's it! Take your daughter and get out of here! I don't want you interfering with my show anymore!"

"What?!" Cocoa and Moolissa exclaimed.

"Your family almost got everyone in the world killed!" Herobrine yelled at Moolissa. "Moolissa, you're going home!"

"But--"

"You heard the man," Mr. Mooshroom replied. "Let's go, honey."

Moolissa and Cocoa stared at each other.

"I don't want to go," Moolissa said.

"I don't want you to either," Cocoa replied. "But you have to."

"I know," Moolissa said. "Promise me you'll come see me again?"

"I promise," Cocoa replied. "After I win this show, I'll come find you."

Jack scoffed when he said "win this show".

Moolissa leaned in and kissed Cocoa briefly on the lips. Then, she walked over to her family.

"Let's go home, dad," she said.

The other contestants walked onto the plane. Herobrine disappeared.

Cocoa watched as the five mooshrooms got into the boat. They waved at him.

Cocoa smiled and waved back.

Then, he turned and walked onto the plane.

***

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Will Jack and Cocoa become friends again? Will Ory ever go back to her normal self? And how will Cocoa cope with the loss of Moolissa? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote a lot of this in the car, so I have no idea how many words this chapter is right now (since it's in my Notes app).

But it's probably a lot.

Update: it's 5,713 words.

Nice.

That's longer than the finale of TDN, but still shorter than final three of TDN.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 21 32
Goretober 2023!!!
151K 2.8K 39
Lukas, along with 22 other teenagers all sign up for Total Drama Island for a chance to compete for the $100,000 prize. To survive, they'll have to...
412K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
8.4K 183 13
"𝖨'𝗆 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗏𝖾 π–Ίπ—…π—π–Ίπ—’π—Œ 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾." Y/N was your average quiet kid. Never talked much, shy, all that sort o...