There For You. Always. (A Tax...

By MaryRuthParhiala

Maxxie is the only person who's always been there for Tony. He's the only person who came to visit Tony afte... More

1. Another completely fucking predictable night
2. Pillow Talk
3. Needed
5. What Now?
6. Not Dancing Alone Anymore
Author's Note

4. The Morning After

1.9K 73 4
By MaryRuthParhiala

Sunlight trickling in trails its way across the two boys sprawled in the bed, legs entangled, Tony's right hand resting on Maxxie's hip, the left one holding one of the gay teens hands. Tony wakes first, smiling at the boy sleeping with his head on Tony's chest.

He's much less worried now that he knows what was bugging Maxxie so much. 

The blonde wakes when Tony shifts to stretch, his eyes falling open as a dazed and amused smirk pulls at his lips. "Morning..."

"Mornin Max," Tony sits up, gently readjusting the blonde's bangs that have  been skewed from their normal position by bedhead. "Coffee?"

"Coffee would be fantastic," Maxxie says, sitting up. And in that moment, something he completely didn't expect to happen happens. 

Tony kisses him.

Its sudden, almost as if by accident or reflex, but neither boy pulls away. In fact, Maxxie finds himself kissing back and Tony completely accepting it. Maxxie's hand moves up to catch a handful of Tony's feathery locks as the kiss is deepened.

Moments later, when they come up for air, Maxxie blinks.

"Ton, what the fuck was that?"

"Exactly what I wanted to do," Tony said with a sly grin, standing and pulling Maxxie to stand with him. "Is that okay..?"

Maxxie's heart is thudding a hundred times faster than normal and he's not quite sure he's even still breathing as he studies Tony's face. Could Tony know that Maxxie likes him? That he has for a very, very long time?

Taking a leap of faith, Maxxie does something he prays to god he won't regret, standing on tip toe to kiss Tony again. When he pulls away, he adds: "It is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
161K 4.8K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...