Fifth Harmony Smut

HistoricCemetery

girlxgirl G!P Requests are open. All requests have to involve Y/N. Еще

Imagine That // Lauren
I Just Wanted You To Know // Lauren
Shadows // Lauren
Our Little Princess // Lauren
Skii Resort // Lauren
Backseat Serenade // Lauren
No Matter What // Lauren
Eat Me // Lauren
Hold Me Down // Lauren
Break It In // Lauren
Two Is Better Than One // Camren
Second Times A Charm // Camren
Rocket // Lauren
Dance For Your Sex On Fire // Lauren
S(ext)kype // Lauren
Sex Tape // Lauren
Wet Dreams & Welcome Backs // Lauren
Fights & Make-Ups // Lauren
Mrs. Jauregui // Lauren
Extra Credit // Lauren
Officer Jauregui // Lauren
Touchin', Lovin' (part one) // Lauren
Touchin', Lovin' (part two) // Lauren
Promise Me // Lauren
Secret Pictures // Fifth Harmony
a/n: smh
Join Us // Laurinah
"Call Me Daddy" // Dinah
She's Dancing Like A Stripper // Lauren
Under Cover of Darkness // Lauren
Good Girl // Normila
Requests are open!
Stressful // Lauren
Happy Birthday Daddy // Lauren
Dr. Hansen // Dinah
Liquid Confidence // Lauren
You're Mine // Normani

Puppy Love // Lauren

27.6K 306 117
HistoricCemetery

Y/N POV:

I've wanted a puppy for so long now, but Lauren always changes the subject when I bring it up. I thought she liked dogs? I don't get it.

"Lauren seriously. Can we get a puppy? You always change the subject whenever I bring it up."

She sighs;

"Y/N a puppy is a big commitment. And I'm on tour for most of the year, and you work."

"I don't need my job. That's just to have extra money, my clothing company is doing really well now and I just designed the summer line. Come on Lo. Please!"

"I don't know if you can handle it."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I mean that you are barely responsible, like you can't even take care of yourself. I mean look at you."

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" I shout out, ignoring the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Before me and you got together you were a total mess. All you would do is sleep all day, and not go out or clean or eat!"

My breath hitched at this, and the tears finally fell.

"You know damn well why I was like that Lauren. You're the reason why I'm better now but if you can't see that then fuck you. I'm going to Y/B/F/N's house."

"Wait Y/N that's not what I meant."

"That's EXACTLY what you meant."

"Baby please I'm sorry."

"Piss off."

I went upstairs and packed some clothes, and the necessities. I ignored Lauren's pleas and grabbed my car keys, and slammed the door to our house, making my way to my best friends house.

*at best friends house*

"Hey Y/N! What a surprise! I wasn't expecting you."

"Ca-can I stay here tonight?" you asked inbetween sobs.

"Of course sweetie! What's wrong? What happened?"

"I asked Laur-Lauren ab-about getting a puppy again, and she said that I wouldn't be able to ta-take care of him or her be-because I can barely take care of myself, and she brought up my past. Wh-when I was in that slump after my cousin died in that car crash."

"That fucking bitch! What the fuck is wrong with her?!"

"Dude chill. I think she's right."

"No. Don't fucking say that. You would take care of that little puppy so good. Remember when you puppy sat Maggie for Jenna? Mags loved you."

"Ye-yeah but that was o-only for a week."

"And in that week you proved that you could handle it. Lauren is just being a stubborn bitch. Sorry for calling her that but that's how she's acting right now."

"I guess but I still want to know why she won't agree to getting a puppy."

"Wouldn't we all?"

Lauren POV:

God dammit Lauren what the fuck were you thinking?! You know how sensitive she is about her past! You fucking idiot!

I kept thinking to myself. Fuck I really screwed up this time. I'm so freaking stupid! I should have just said yes to getting a puppy then I would have my girl, and an adorable little companion with me right now.

I didn't mean any of what I said. I'm the one that isn't ready. Getting a puppy is like having a really hairy child. I don't know, and I feel like she'll give the puppy more attention than she'll give me.

I know it sounds stupid to be jealous of a puppy but Y/N and her love are really important to me. Before we got together I was broken myself, but we put each other back together.

And I can't loose her to some little four legged cutie. I'm suppose to be the only cutie she cuddles with. But now I'm gonna suck that up and get her what she wants.

I grab my laptap, open up craigslist, and look for Husky breeders. Y/N has always wanted a husky, well a husky/corgi mix to be exact but those are hard to find. Or so I throught.

I found a breeder that lives an hour away, and contacted her.

"Hello, this is Maryann."

"Hi, I'm Lauren. I was calling to ask for the husky corgi mix?"

"Oh! Yes, he's three months old and a very loving pup."

"Awesome. May I go get him today?"

"Yes, I'll get him ready for you sweetie!"

"Thank you Mary!"

I go out to my car, and punch in the address into my GPS.

*skip car ride*

I get to the lady's house and knock on the door.

"You must be Lauren! Wow you sure are beautiful. Nice eyes."

"Thank you m'am."

"Please call me Mary, m'am makes me sound and feel older than I am."

"Sorry Mary."

"Come, I'll show you Scraps."

"Wait, his name is Scraps?"

"Yes, my husband is a big fan of Tim Burton."

"So is my girlfriend Y/N! This is so ironic, she's always wanted a puppy named Scraps. Well she wants three named Sparky, Scraps, and Zero."

((sorry, I really love Tim Burton))

"She sounds like a lovely girl. My husband and her would get along rather well."

"She is. I feel so lucky to call her mine."

"Awww how long have you too been together?"

"About three years now."

"Well, I wish you two the very best. I'd like to meet her sometime."

"Totally."

"He's right outside in the backyard, through that door."

"Okay thanks."

I walk outside and see the most adorable puppy I have ever seen running around chasing a ball a man around his 40s is throwing.

"Lauren?"

"Yes."

"Ahh, I'm Jakob, and this is Scraps. Sorry, I'm a big fan of-"

"Tim Burton" I cut him off.

"Your wife was telling me how much you loved him, my girlfriend Y/N is a big fan as well."

"Oohhh this little fella is going to a good home then!"

"Haha yeah, we'll take good care of him. I promise."

"That's all I ask of you." he gives me a toothy smile, that I return.

"Well, let's get this little guy ready for his new mamas!"

We go back inside, and Mary, and Jakob pack up Scraps' toys, bed, blanket, and dog food.

I thank them, and get Scraps into the car, he seems really happy, I roll down the window a bit and he sticks his head out and barks at random cars.

I don't know what I was thinking, this little guy is a ball of sunshine. He's like a little Ally in the shape of a male puppy!

We get home, and I put down his pee pads, and set up his bed. I call Chris over and ask him if he can come watch him for a bit while I go get Y/N.

I make my way to her best friends house, once I'm there I knock on their door.

"Hey."

"She doesn't wanna see you Lauren. You really screwed up this time. I can't fucking believe you brought up her past!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. Well I wasn't to be honest. Please, can you just go get her?"

"No."

"Please, I need to fix this."

"I don't think you can fix this."

"I think I can." I say as I pull out my phone, and show him/her a picture of me and Scraps.

"Oh my god! You got her a puppy?!"

"Shhh! Keep it down. It's a surprise. Please go get her."

Y/N POV:

Y/B/F/N comes back upstairs;

"Who was that at the door?"

"Lauren."

"Ugh."

"I think you should really talk to her."

"Did you not just spend an hour and a half shit talking her?! What changed your mind now?"

"I don't know. Just please. I know you really love her, and she brings out the best in you, and she may never tell you this but so do you. When y'all first started dating I saw the way she looked at you, we talked and she told me that she's never felt that way about anyone, that you make her want to become a better person. Y/N go. Go get her. I know what she said was all types of messed up but you love her more than anything and anyone in the entire world and I know you don't want to lose her."

At this point I had tears streaming down my face.

"You're right. Is she still here?"

"Yeah, she's downstairs."

I got up, and ran down the stairs. Jumping off the fourth step and in to Lauren's arms, wrapping my legs around her waist.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry okay? I love you babygirl. I love you so fucking much. I'm so stupid, I should have nev-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

"It's okay, it's okay. I shouldn't have over reacted."

"No you don't need to apologize."

"Let's go home babe." I said kissing and biting her lip.

"You don't have to tell me twice." she says squeezing my ass causing me to moan.

"I hope I'll get to hear that a lot more tonight."

"We'll see." I say getting off of her, making my way to her car.

I texted Y/B/F/N asking him/her to drive my car over to my place tomorrow. H/she said it was okay.

"Hey can you text Chris saying it's okay now?"

"Um, okay sure."

Alright sis, try not to break the bed again. (;

"OH MY GOD YOU TOLD HIM?!"

"Told him what?"

"That we broke the bed last time?!"

"Oh uh maybe?"

"LAUREN WHAT THE HELL?!"

"I'm sorry! It just slipped out!"

"Oh really? Hey Chris can you pass the bread, oh and me and Y/N broke our bed having hot monkey sex last night."

"Hahahaha oh my god shut up babe! I'm sorry."

"I'm angry and horny now. Thanks!"

"Mmm I like the sound of that." she reaches over and puts her hand on my thigh squeezing it, going higher and higher until she cups my center, and I let out a throaty moan.

"Babe stop. Wait until we get home."

"We're here."

She turns off the engine, gets out the car and runs over to my side opening my door and crashing our lips together, and grabing the back of my thighs making me wrap my legs around her.

She pushes me against the door, while trying to unlock it. Once she does she kicks the door closed with her foot. I hear barking and pull away.

"Babe what's that?"

"Oh crap I can't believe I forgot!"

She put me down;

"This is Scraps."

"YOU GOT US A PUPPY AND NAMED HIM SCRAPS?!"

"Yup! And his name was already Scraps, the breeder that I got him from husband is a big fan of Tim Burton and named him that."

"He's so freaking cute babe. Thank you!"

"You're welcome babygirl."

"Can I ask you something? But promise you won't blow up when I do?"

"Promise."

"Okay, so why didn't you really want to get a puppy?"

"Oh um, this is gonna sound stupid but I didn't want you to give the puppy more attention than you gave me, or love him more than you love me."

"Oh baby you're so silly. I could never love anyone or anything more than I love you."

"Really?"

"Really." I put Scraps down on his bed, and took Lauren upstairs.

I took us into our room, closed the door and pushed her up against the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Showing you how much I love and need you." I started kissing, licking, sucking, and biting her neck.

"Fuck Y/N!"

"Bed. Now. Take off all your clothes." I told her in a serious tone. She did as I said and I bit my lip and moaned at the sight in front of me.

Lauren in all her naked glory, sprawled out on our bed, legs spread wide open. I could already see how wet she was.

"You're already so wet baby. Is that just because of me?"

"Yes. Always."

I crawl on top of her and kiss her roughly. She runs her fingers through my hair and sucks on my lip.

"Babe please."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me."

"As you wish my queen."

I kiss my way down her body stopping at her breast. I take her right nipple into my mouth whilst groping the left. I give both breast the same amount of attention and kiss my way back down, kissing, licking, and nipping on her stomach.

Once I'm face to face with her glistening pussy I blow on it gently causing her to lift her hips off the bed.

"Stay still or I'll have to tie you down. Do you want me to do that?"

"Fuck I don't care what you do. Just please. I need you baby!"

"I love it when you beg." I kiss her inner thigh, and wrap my arms around them and suck on her clit causing her to scream out.

"On second thought, I think I want you on my face." I climb up the bed and rest my head on a pillow, I motion with my finger for her to come.

She kisses me before hovering over me, grabbing the headboard. I pull her down by her perfect ass and lick up her slit.

"FUCK!"

She starts grinding her hips, and I suck harder, she scratches my scalp and moans out in pleasure.

"Yes baby, just like that. Shit."

I see her throw her head back and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And I'm the reason for that. The most gorgeous and breath taking girl is in pure bliss because of me.

I nip on her clit gently, and she grinds her hips faster.

"More. Baby I need more."

I plunge two fingers into her entrance and move them rapidly, and I suck harder and faster on her clit, I hear the bed squicking but I don't care as I see and hear the gorgeous girl on top of me coming undone.

"FUCK Y/N! I'M CUMMING!!" she picks up her movements and suddenly the bed falls causing a load thub.

"Fucking hell!"

Lauren gets off me and crashes onto the bed on her stomach. I just take in the sight, her back all sweaty, and her plump bum jiggling slighty with every breath she takes.

Then I hear her laughing.

"We did it again."

And that casues me to jump back into reality and I start laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god do not tell Chris!"

"I won't but fuck we seriously need to chill when we do it."

"Yeah I don't think I can do that."

"Me neither." she says kissing me gently.

"I love you."

"I love you so much more Lo."

I hear scratching at the door.

"I think you woke Scraps up."

"Awww I'm sorry little guy!" she says as she gets up to put on some sweats and one of my shirts, then opening the door for Scraps.

"Come on baby."

He runs in and jumps on the bed.

"Lo he's gonna get a habbit of sleeping on the bed!"

"Just for tonight babe, then we can just bring his bed in here so he can sleep in our room with us."

"Fine."

He cuddles up to us, and rests his head on my lap, Lauren pulls up Netflix, and puts on Dexter.

We spend the rest of the night watching it and cuddling with Scraps. I just look at her, and our new puppy and smile. I love my life so freaking much. I couldn't ask for a better one.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

254K 10.6K 37
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
all mine | pjm 🕷

Фанфик

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
174K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...