{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me F...

By emeraldrose187

Andrea and Jimmy Jr. have been joined by a younger brother Dakota. To those outside and even most inside the... More

{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2}
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [2]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [3]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [4]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [5]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [6]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [7]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [8]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [9]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [10]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [11]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [12]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [13]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [14] preview
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [14] Full
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [15]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [16]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book2} [17]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [18]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [19]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [20]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [21]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [22]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [23]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [24]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [26]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [27]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [28]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [29]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [30]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [31]
{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [32]

{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [25]

338 10 0
By emeraldrose187

I slipped my suitcase and stick bag in the trunk of the car along side Matt's. Mom and Dakota were standing on the porch hugging Matt goodbye and waiting for me. Jr had come down to stand beside me at the trunk. He pulled me into a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around him nuzzling his neck not minding when the zipper on his light leather jacket scraped my face a little.

"Be careful Bro," I whispered and took a deep breath in. I savored the smell of his cologne and shampoo.

"I'll be fine Sis, you just take this time to focus on you and Matt. I fully expect a report tonight on how things are going."

"I'll try."

"No, you will. Text me before you go to bed."

"Oookkkk," I laughed as he pulled back. Matt slowly stepped down off the porch and I headed that way, giving him a shy smile as we passed. I had been trying to take everyone's advice and see how Matt treated me and what he did for me in an unbiased way. I have to admit it did look like he was trying.

"Andy," my mom said pulling me into a hug.

"I'll be fine Mom, but I want you to promise you aren't going to overdue it here."

"Oh sweetie, I'll be fine. You know Lindsay won't let me do to much."

"Mom."

"Ok, ok. I promise I won't overdue it and I'll let Lindsay know if I'm not feeling well."

"Good."

"Now you stop worrying about me and start enjoying your weekend with Matt."

"Yes, Mom."

She released me and knelt in front of Dakota. He hugged me and I pulled him tight.

"Don't worry Sis, I'll take good care of her while you are gone."

"Thanks Dakota. Keep an eye on Jr too ok?"

"Sure."

"I'll bring you back something ok?"

"Ok," he said with a big grin showing his little dimples.

"Andy, we should go. Traffic will be a nightmare if we wait much longer."

"Ok, be right there." I squeezed Dakota again and let him go with a smile.

I made my way down to the car and climbed in the passenger seat. Matt climbed in the driver side and we buckled up. Matt started the car and began to drive down the long drive to the gate. I leaned out the window and waved goodbye to everyone until we reached the gate. Matt opened it with the automatic opener and pulled out onto the street. I watched it swing close behind us as the sensors underground registered the car was out. I sighed and settled into my seat.

"So this is going to be a fun weekend right?" Matt said giving me a quick smile before returning his attention to the road.

"Yeah it should be lots of fun."

"I'm glad that Arin told you about this. I really think you'll enjoy it."

"Yeah," I said and looked out the window. How could I have forgotten that I'd have an hour alone in the car with Matt? What was I supposed to talk about?

"I, uh, grabbed your Ipod from the table for you. It's plugged in if you want to choose some music."

"Ok, yeah, sure. How about some Metallica?"

"Sounds good."

I started clicking through the bands and somehow managed to go right past the M's and into the P's landing on Pinkly Smooth. As though I had already selected the band 'Mcfly' started playing.

Why is this happening to me?

I've been back in time

And feeling ties are much too strong

And there's a wolf inside

And lately he's been shaking all night

And I wonder how they could have let you die

Hold on strong and behold from the life you leave behind

This could be catastrophic mind pollution

What you had was real to me, ooh yeah

I tapped pause quickly and started scrolling backwards.

"No it's ok Andy. You can let it play. It's been years since I've heard those songs."

"Are you sure? I don't even know how it started playing..."

"Yeah it's fine," he smiled at me and I pressed play again and hit shuffle. I sat the ipod back in the console and looked out the window again letting my dad's voice fill the silence in the car.

The last track faded as we pulled into the UCLA parkinglot designated for those attending the clinic.

"Aren't we going to check into the hotel?"

"Check in isn't until later but I didn't want you to miss any time here."

"Oh, Ok. Thanks," I said managing a small smile. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in the pocket of my skinny jeans.

Matt lead the way up to the doors and to the registration area. I nodded politely at the lady behind the desk as she checked the registrations and gave Matt a list of events for the weekend. Matt glanced at it and then handed it to me.

"Anything in partiular?"

"Well eleven today and one tomorrow are the demonstrations with the new products Arin wanted me to check out. Other than that everything looks..."

"Interesting?" Matt asked flashing me a grin.

"Yeah," I said smiling back.

"Ok well we still have an hour before the first demo at eleven so why don't we grab a bite to eat and then we'll head back and grab some seats?"

"Sounds good," I said relaxing a little.

"Good, there is a little cafe around the corner I want to take you too."

"Ok?"

"It's sort of special and I want to share with you why."

"Alright." I tucked my hands in my pocket and fell into step beside Matt as we left the building. I felt his arm drape across my shoulders but I kept my focus on the ground.

"You know I'm really glad that you decided to share this weekend with me."

"Well, Mom's been encouraging me to try harder. I thought this might help."

"Your mother means well. I just want you to understand that I'm here if you ever need me."

"I know. I really do," I said as we left the parking lot and turned down the sidewalk. We walked in a companionable silence for a few minutes before Matt stopped outside a building. He held open the door for me and I entered quietly. We sat down at a table and I picked up a menu. I frowned at the header and then at the table and finally looked around the booth and the cafe.

"Hey Matt? Why does this place look familar?"

"Probably because you've seen pictures of it your whole life."

"Matt? That really is you. How are you doing?"

I looked up in surprise at the gruff voice and saw a burly man with dark hair, kind blue eyes and a full beard and mustache staring at us.

"Dylan, good to see you. We're doing well how's your dad?"

"Doing better. He's on his last round of radiation now. This one, this little angel must be one of Jimmy's right? Jesus, she does look like him doesn't she?"

"Yeah, you should see Jimmy Jr. I'll have to bring them both down sometime."

"You should, my dad would love to see them."

I looked back and forth from Matt to Dylan.

"Andy this is Dylan. Whenever we did a show down this way we would always stop in here afterwards Jimmy insisted on it."

"Speaking of which I didn't see any listings for you guys doing a show down here."

"We aren't. Andy here wanted to come down to the drum clinic UCLA was hosting."

"Taking after your father eh?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess,"  I said avoiding his eyes.

"Andy can be  bit shy at first. Jr definitely is a bit more outgoing but..."

"She loves and defends as protectively as Jimmy."

"Yep," Matt said with a chuckle. I kept my eyes down on the menu.

"You want your usual Matt?"

"Sure."

"How about you darling?"

"Did my dad have a usual?"

"Yes, would you like to try it?"

"Yes please."

"Dylan..."

"I'll substitute a tea for the beer," he laughed.

I flashed a smile at Matt. "Can't blame a girl for trying."

Dylan laughed harder and patted Matt's shoulder as he made his way back to the kitchen.

"So you and my dad used to come here?"

"Yeah, he always liked to eat here whenever we were in town. The atmosphere he said reminded him of home and not just a restuarant."

"I can see that I guess."

We sat in silence then until the food arrived. Matt had a really nice looking cheeseburger and I had a really really delicious looking roastbeef sandwich.

"Somehow I can totally see you guys sitting here eating this stuff."

"Really? Not just because you've seen it in pictures before?"

"No the atmosphere is great and the food too," I said sipping my tea. "I didn't even remember the pictures really at first  but do you know which one I remembered first after you mentioned them?"

"No which one?"

"The one where Uncle Zacky does this to Uncle Brian," I said as I reached over and stole a french fry from Matt's plate. He laughed and stole an onion ring from mine.

We ate and Matt paid for lunch before we walked back to the parking lot. Matt stopped by the car.

"You may want to grab your notebook in case you want to take notes."

"Good idea," I said and waited while Matt unlocked the trunk. I got my notebook and pen out then waited while Matt locked the car back up. We went inside and got settled for the first demonstration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 23 17
Matt sanders younger sister by 1 year, Angel, ends up falling for his best friend,Brian all because of a guitar lesson. How will things work out when...
4.3K 41 20
A girl, who never gets to see her brother, cause his in a big shot bass player for a band called Avenged Sevenfold. Finally, he comes back to his hom...
1.8K 43 65
Nikita is the daughter of a famous musician. After getting out of a bad relationship, and deciding to take a break from college she begs her father...
4.7K 196 31
Will Kim and Brian sort out all the arguing or will things end up badly for them? Is the other boys relationships on the edge as well as Kim and Bria...