Tell Me How To Reach You (Cam...

By ActXOne

She figures it just means that they really are best friends. She's sure that everyone must think about their... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

3

7.5K 166 7
By ActXOne

Lauren turns fifteen and she is dating boys left and right, because that's just what girls do at this age. She likes having a boyfriend. Boys are cute, boys give her attention, and when she's dating someone she gets to talk about him with all of her friends, all of her family, and it makes her feel normal.

Not that she ever wasn't normal, but she likes this life. It's simple.

When she is there to witness her older cousin get proposed to by her boyfriend of four years, at a family dinner, everyone is so excited that she feels a pang of jealousy. She thinks about spending the rest of her life with one guy and she just can't see it. She's never felt this "love" that people talk about, not with any of her boyfriends. Lauren assumes she just hasn't met the right guy yet.

"That will be you one day," her aunt tells her while they're washing the dishes later.

Lauren doesn't know why, but for some reason she's not so sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.7K 31
After an erotic one-week fling with a musician she meets in a bar, Camila Cabello never expects to see Lauren Jauregui again. Then Monday morning com...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
446K 3.2K 7
Camila Cabello is a popular girl, dating the varsity football quarterback, Austin Mahone. When a girl named Lauren Jauregui is new to school and take...
66.7K 1.4K 26
Her mesmerizing gaze lands on my eyes, she looks happier than she's ever been. My hands stroke her cheeks with admiration, pulling ourselves closer...