poison.「closed」

By -Mimiso

❝Sshh - don't tell anyone❞ ... More

ⅰ | prologue
ⅱ | rules
ⅲ | slots
ⅳ | form
ⅵ | where it all began
ⅶ | the oleander
ⅷ | monsters over humans
ⅸ | devils helmet
ⅹ | angels trumpet

ⅴ | white snakeroot

831 53 128
By -Mimiso

✾JEWEL✾
-lead rapper-
-visual-
「ρσιςοη」

full name » Kim Ha Ru / Julia Kim

nicknames » Pervert Bunny

stage name » Jewel

date of birth » December 7, 1996

ethnicity » Canadian - Korean

nationality » Canadian

brithplace » Toronto, Canada

height » 152cm

weight » 48kg

bloodtype » B

welcome jewel to poison

❝Kim Haru; this is Manager Shin speaking. Report to my office now.

I sigh and stop dancing as I look around towards the door of the studio. Some other trainees around the room are staring at me, whispering under their breaths, slowly turning their stares to scowls.

Do you think she's one of the winners?❞

❝I doubt it. Manager Shin isn't that dumb to pick a trainee like her.❞

❝If he did though, I bet its a group of vandalous chicks,❞ one guy says, winking at the girl sitting beside him on the studio floor.

I ignore all of their mocking and leave the room, silently sticking my middle finger up behind me.

I walk across the hall and come to Manager Shin's door. I don't hesitate opening the door and walk in calmly.

I slam myself down on the battered brown chair in front of Manager Shins desk. ❝What have I done now? If it's about pouring honey onto Maehyung's hair, I read on a website that honey is good for dry hair,❞ I lie, smirking under my breath.

No, it's not about that incident. It's something much more important.❞ Manager Shin doesn't turn around. He is facing the window behind his desk and hasn't turned around since I came in.

What is it then?❞ I ask, playing with the golden piece of plastic on his desk with Shin Soyong written on it in faded black.

You've been training for six years, am I right?

Yep, I thought you'd know. Did Mr Shin suddenly lose his memory? Oh dear,❞ I say pouting. He finally turns around in his chair and looks at me in a daredevilish way.

Huh?❞ I look him smack in the eye and mutter, ❝Was it your birthday, 'cause you've gotten wrinklier...

Thank you, I actually turned 99,❞ he whispers sarcastically. ❝Haru. I want you to take this seriously; you have been accepted into my girl group.❞

Like, I swear, your face was so smooth and now it's like a crumpled piece of paper - wait, what did you just say?❞ I go from staring at the wrinkles around his eyes to gaping, with my mouth in a tight knot, at his lips forming those words.

That's not what you said. You didn't say I was accepted into your's, Manager Kang's and Manager Chae's group. I couldn't have...❞ I lose control over my perfect bitch face, and now furrow my brows and nearly scream.

Manager Shin gets up from his chair and walks around to the window. He blocks the light spilling in and I am folded into darkness. ❝You didn't train for six years to end up in a rubbish bin. You are talented in rapping and dancing, though arrogant and overly stubborn. I can make money on you. A lot, actually. So that's what I'm going to do. Now with two of Koreas biggest Entertainments by my side, I'm sure to gain even more success with my groups.❞

Great for you, dude. But I myself know that I'm better in a prison than the center of attention.❞ I regain focus, letting his words flood in. ❝And my teammates would hate me. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who loves death with my cereal instead of milk,❞ I try get back to my cheeky manner, though his words still ring in my head noisily.

Haru, I told you, be serious about this. Do you want to debut or not?

I don't say anything for a minute, just stare at the bare walls and wonder why Manager Shin is so boring to not cover them with something. ❝Yeah, I guess. All that bloodshed for nothing? I rather not waste my blood.

A taxi will come for me and you tomorrow, to collect us and the other Pledis trainee you will be joining the group with. We will go to Seoul and there meet the other Managers and the two SM and Bighit trainees. You will be shooting your MV and preparing a debut with them in a few weeks. The news has already been spread on Allkpop,❞ he says simply. I wish he would turn around to give me the signal of exitement.

Hell. So this is really happening? This girl group is debuting, and I'm actually one of the winners?❞ I try to stop disbelief from clouding my face. I'll finally be able to show those other trainees that even after all they're bullying, I'm still debuting before them.

Yes. Do I need to tell you a million times before you actually understand?❞ He turns around and comes around the desk to stand by my seat. ❝You only have today to pack and say goodbye to your friends.

I don't have friends.

Great, one less thing for you to waste your time with.❞ And before I know it he is pushing me out of the office and waving me a weak goodbye.

So I'm going to go and pack my bags, and say goodbye to my demons.

♡♡♡

+ Whoop whoop~ I'm finally done with this chapter! I wrote a different one before this, but it somehow got deleted ;-; so I had to rewrite it. Is it good enough? I hope so

+ Congrats to cutievelvet for this character. Your form was one of the first to catch my eye and I'm happy to invite you into the family! <3

+ I want to give a huge shoutout to SadieLor, minyooniverse_ and Cupcake_Cutiex for also applying for this character. I'm happy so many people liked this slot and awfully sorry you didn't get accepted. Your characters WILL appear in the book later as side characters! Yay~ Its the best I could do to make up for you not being accepted. Please still support and love me, I am really sorry. *gives an awkward hug and runs away*

+ Also something very IMPORTANT that I wanted to ask of future appliers is that you stop making the background about abusive parents. It is way too overused, and I want something unique, like this character who's backstory was about racism

+ Some things you could make your characters past be about is: a horrible disorder that has affected their life harshly, a phobia that is very hard to overtake, or maybe they did something in the past that could have gotten them into prison? *moves eyebrows up and down*

+ To the people who have already applied: tag some more of your friends and share the story. To get it started it has to be more popular so many people will apply and make the story beautiful and especially juicy! :3

-mimi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 13.8K 117
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 😂, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠 🤱🏽, 𝑠𝑚...
151 29 27
*trigger warning: mentions of vomiting, self-harm, abuse, rape, traumatic memories, blood and a lot of other stuff I added because all my friends enj...
10.7K 689 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
80 4 5
Due to your mother sacrificing her life so you and your brother Jisung could have a second chance of living, away from a gang leader father who was a...