W i t c h ° | Mark lee (NCT)...

By yellowjeno

Park Ha rin is an 18 years old girl who lives in Seoul living a normal life. One day she saw an old lady lyin... More

Magic Academic High School°
Class A part A°
Girl with purple hair°
Human world°
Revealing our feelings°
The truth°
A team is a team°
Expose°
Belive In Me °
Love Is You°
Long Secret°
We°
Starry Night°
<3 Tagged
Cursed °
Only You°

Purple Necklace °

10.2K 274 99
By yellowjeno

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

The alarm went on loudly through the halls of harin's Apartment.

Harin woke up with her messy hair and drool all over her mouth. She went to her bathroom and take a nice warm shower. After shower, she changes into her school uniform and eats her breakfast.

Park Harin,16 years old a normal High school girl. Known as the queen of study and Mini Da Vinci. Also a school athlete. Basically everything in school. She is also a model.

Harin walks out of her apartment and starts her day.

She walks down into the subway and walks to the train. As she was walking she spotted an old lady lying on the floor. People around her were stomping on her things that fall. Harin quickly ran to her and help her up.

Harin: Heolmoni(Grandmother)! are you okay? wait here.

Harin went into a store nearby and buys mineral water and a blueberry bun. Harin then rush out and gave it to her.

Old lady: Ahh..gomawo child.

Harin: Heolmoni here.

Hand over the water and the food.

Old lady: Ah...Thank you but-

Harin: uhh heolmoni here take my number. Incase you're sick. Im sorry, I can't talk any longer I'm late for school.

Harin walks away but the old lady calls her again.

Old lady: Child!

Harin: Uhh ne!

Harin goes back to her.

Old lady: I wanted to say...Thank you for your kindness. Here take this.

The old lady hand over a purple crystal necklace that glows.

Old lady: child...Please wear this...

Harin: Okay...

Harin wears the glowing purple necklace.

Old lady: Please never leave it...Please keep it safe. I cannot hold it longer. I've been looking for someone who has kindness in his/her heart. You're the first one to come. This necklace is powerful. That's all you can now go.

Harin: Okay thanks?

The old lady smiles.

Harin came to school 5 minutes late. She apologizes to the teacher.

The day went on fine

After school harin wave to her friend and walk with Jessica on her way home.

Jessica: Yah! I forgot to ask you...Did your face just become whiter?

Harin: Bwo?! Hahaha, there's no way I'm getting whiter. I did not use any makeup today.

Jessica: Really? Maybe my eyes look at you too long.

Both: Hahaaahahahha.

Jessica and you stop.

Jessica: Yah! Did you really colour your black hair to purple?!

You: Ani...Wae?

Jessica: This is why

Jessica shows Harin a part of her hair that has become purple.

Harin: That's nothing. It must be from the art class. I remember Jackson playing a prank on me. He coloured one side of my hair purple. I wash it already maybe I didn't wash that part.

Jessica: Really? It looks natural tho. ..Who cares Its Jackson's fault.

Harin: Okay bye goodnight.

Jessica: Ummmm.

You and Jessica separated and walk home to your own ways.

While you wait for the traffic light turns to red you saw the old lady you saw earlier this morning.

Harin: Eh isn't that heolmoni?

A fast car passes by and the old lady disappears.

Harin: I thought I saw her....maybe its just my imagination.

Harin went home safely.

She then changes her clothes into her PJ and wash her face and went to bed.

[Tomorrow Morning]

Harin woke up with a big yawn coming out from her mouth. She rubs her eyes and went to her bathroom and wash her face.

Harin: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Harin was shocked.

She looks at the mirror and saw a different person. Her beautiful dark black hair suddenly becomes a dip dye hair. Black on the top and Purple on the ends. Her brown eyes become a light glowing purple-violet eyes. Her face became white.

She freaks out.

She sits on the end of her bed while holding a piece of her hair out.

A few minutes later harin got a call from an unknown number.

RING
RING
RING

Harin: Yeoboseyo?

Old lady: This is heolmoni.

Harin: Ohh ne heolmoni....waeyo?

Old lady: If something change come to me...

Harin: Something change?...

Harin looks at her hair.

Harin: Heolmoni where are you?

Harin rush out her building and took the bus. She was wearing a big black hoodie that could cover her hair and a mask to cover her mouth and a black skirt.

She searches the place that heolmoni ask her to go. In a fancy restaurant.

She entered the restaurant. Everyone was looking at her like she shouldn't be here. A young lady and a black dress wave her hand to harin. Harin when to her.

Harin: Excuse me do you know an old lady that has a brown indie bag?

Young lady: An old lady? (smirks)

Harin was shocked. The young lady in front of her suddenly transforms into heolmoni.

Harin: What...just happen?

Heolmoni just smiles.

Harin sit down

Hyorin: Anyeong Park Ha rin. I am Headmaster Hyorin. Nice to meet you.

Harin: Umm...Anyeonghaseyo...Umm headmaster hyorin can you explain the situation?

Hyorin: Miss harin.....You are chosen to go to Magic academic high school...

Harin: What?

Hyorin: In your condition, you are a force to go.

Harin: Why me?

Hyori: Because of that crystal.

Harin: This crystal? why?

Hyorin: I have given the crystal to 2000 people but none of them transformed. Then I went to the public and transform myself into becoming an old lady I saw you coming but I thought you are just a normal ordinary girl. Suddenly the crystal light up powerfully that my hand was almost burnt. So it looks like the crystal chooses you...

Harin: Why does it choose me and not the others?

Hyorin: The crystal chooses you because the crystal sees your true power. This crystal is the most powerful in the campus.....so I was kinda shocked that the crystal picks you.

Harin: Headmaster hyorin...Please help me...What should I do now?

Hyorin: Since you are chosen by the crystal itself you will be forced to go to this magic academic high school...Don't worry you won't be needing to pay...For your allowance...We will pay for you. This is kinda like a scholarship but for magic schools only.

Harin: Since this is what you say...I guess I need to go...

Hyorin: Now go back and pack the stuff you need and go to the Seoul library tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

Harin: okay.

—————————————————

So I hope you enjoy my book.

This was inspired by harry potter, hunger games, Games of trone, Hobbit, Moorim school and some magic animes.

Please give this book a lot of love and don't forget to vote!
-💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 153 17
❝Uhmm, what the fuck is that?❞ ❝Oh my God, that is our baby!❞ _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
16.9K 355 66
She is just a simple girl from Seoul who dreams to follow her father's steps. She is just living a simple live, even she is the daughter of a Hospita...
20.6K 924 32
The land far away from the city in year 1994, a girl lived in her apartment along with her Grandma. She was there to work as a Psychologist in the ho...
95.3K 2.1K 29
What if a nerd is actually a bad girl...well this is the case for Choi Y/N...a 17 year old high school student who is the smartest probably in the co...