Pen Friends

Von aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 21 - Play!!

1.9K 152 39
Von aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

I am sitting currently on my bed with my legs folded across my chest and my both palms on either side of my face, watching these two people good for nothing pacing here and there.

"Will you guys speak anything?", I asked.

"Well, I never knew you would've such an interesting life, you amazed me Cole", Jason speak and in return I threw a pillow at him.

"I never expected Ashley to do such a low thing but what you did to her was amazing!", Cali said.

"Absolutely, see someone had recorded it", Jason showed her the video and both started laughing like a maniac.

Seriously? Who the hell was that person who made the video and moreover are these even my friends ? They've everything to discuss but just not understanding my situation.

"Guys are you understanding even that what is my condition right now? and thanks to you for that", I said looking at Cali.

"I understand totally", Jason said with a serious face.

Aww he's such a great friend!!

"And what do you understand Mr., Enlighten me please", Cali asked.

"That she's screwed", he said and started laughing and soon Cali joined her.

Oh. Forget I ever said him good. He's an asshole!!

"Enough of your utter bullock now, tell me how will I manage to get a fake secret admirer?", I asked.

"Why do you want a secret admirer? Just go and find out whose the Lone boy", Jason said. Yes, I told him everything because he didn't left me until I told him all the details, he's worse than Cali.

"And the world's most dumbest award goes to you Jason", Cali commented and he just rolled his eyes.

"But if you'll think then he has no right to be angry at you", Jason said again.

"Really? Why do you think so?", I asked.

"Because he had also told one of his friend about it, remember Ellie?", He replied.

"Yeah, he has a point", Cali chirped.

"But Ellie didn't announced this to the whole college like Ashley did, so I'm at fault, don't defend me and don't show me wrong path guys", I shut both of them.

We talked whole night but nothing worked. I don't even know when we all slept but the time I open my eyes, the sky was painted blue and sun was shining in the sky.

I stretched my arms and went straight to washroom and get ready for college. Jason was still sleeping on couch and Cali was holding her blanket on the bed till now. I glanced at the clock, it was six thirty!! But can you blame me?

My time is not going good!! I've a really messed up life but I guess I know what I need to do!! I packed my bag with all important stuffs and went downstairs.

Julian hadn't came till so I myself made toast and juice for me and filled my appetite. I left the home for college but found Julian and my little baby Kian in school uniform coming towards me only.

"Cole! What happened? Where are you going?", Julian asked.

"I'm going to college, I've some important work to finish", I replied.

"But you promised me that you'll come today to my school for watching the play", Kian pouted.

Damitt!! I forgot.

"No, I remember how could I forgot my baby's play? I'll reach on time, pinky promise", I replied and he hugged me in happiness.

"I love you sis", Kian said and I hold him tightly.

After biding him good bye, I moved to college but today I took my car for a record and I reached in no time in college. I went straight to library without worrying about anyone else because no one had came this early to the college.

I sat on one of the table in the library and started writing a letter to Lone Boy.

It says,

"First of all, I'm sorry Lone Boy for whatever happened in the canteen, I'm sure you've witnessed that. Trust me, I was also schoked by that Ashley good for nothing sudden's announcement and it isn't my fault at first place. You've shared your feelings with your friend Ellie so do I with my friend Cali. We're equal now but she spilled that in front of Ashley, I agree that went wrong. Whatever Ashley said was false and I can't explain you whole thing as it's complicated. So, I'm sorry for that. I won't force you to talk to me or come with me to this ball party, I'll arrange someone as a fake pen friend for that or may ditch that party, either way and I can deal with Ashley very well, hope you don't miss the coffee part( *winks). I'm returning your gift back to you because I can't keep anything given by a stranger as you're not talking to me so we're strangers right?!! I hope someday you'll get someone who holds your hand and won't leave your side ever. Be happy and stay happy".

Happy girl!!

I hope it works and he'll feel better. I don't want anyone to feel bad or hurt due to me and specially that person who makes me feel so special after all.

I kept the letter in the locker along with the sketch wishing that may be he read the letter. I came out and wandered in the empty hallway when it striked my mind what if Lone Boy didn't read the letter at all!!

I came out of the college and went at the back of the college and placed a letter near the tree also, informing lone boy to collect the letter from the locker. Now, for sure he'll read it, oh I'm so intelligent.

I move back to the college to my car as I've to leave for Kian's school, he must be waiting for me. When I reached my car, a black mustang came and stopped near my car. Nial came out of the car, looking extra hot today.

Gosh, this boy didn't need to try even!!

"Cole", he addressed me.

I just wish him not to be Lone boy!!

"Hey", I replied awkwardly.

"It's good you met me here only. I wanted to have a talk with you", he said.

"Yeah, go on", I said and bit my back of the cheek.

"Can you explain me about the little stunt Ashley pulled out yesterday? Who is this Lone Boy and why didn't you told me about him?", He asked folding his hands and supporting himself with the car behind.

Oh, it means he's not the lone boy, sighs!!

"I can't tell you Nial. I'm sorry, but whatever she said was utter bollock. It's not like what she said, he's my pen friend or should I say was my pen friend", I replied.

"Why did you hide this from me ?", He asked sadly.

Why did you hide that you had a girlfriend named Kate Perish from me? I thought.

"I wasn't sure how to tell you and how would you react to me, but he's past now. He's upset from me and had disconnected all contacts from me, I don't even know who is he?", I replied.

"He's sure an imbecile then. He's a fool whose going far away from you. If I were him, I would've never let you go", he said and I was speechless.

Is he meaning this? My mind asked.

Well, I can feel that!! My heart replied.

Okay, shut up both of you, I said.

"That's sweet of you, you're a true friend", I replied ignoring the longing look he was giving me.

Isn't it wierd? Those butterflies, I used to feel whenever Nial was near me were absent, he complimented me and I was natural!! Am I over him? Wow, great going Cole. But when did it happen??

"Let's go", he said forwarding his hands towards me. If only I wouldn't be aware that he had a girlfriend, may be I could've set high hopes but now, I'm far away from that.

"Umm, no I've to go to Kian's school today, he has a play so I gotta go now", I replied.

"Oh, can I join you?", He asked.

"Yeah, of course", I replied and we both moved to our respective cars. I dropped my car at my home and then along with Nial, we moved to Kian's school.

Nial parked the car in the parking and we both came out. I called Julian to show us the path and waited till she came to join us. We're talking about our school memories only when a pair of eyes caught my attention.

I saw a girl waving hands towards me but I couldn't spot her from this distance. When she came closer then I realised she's Sara, Austin's sister.

"Hey, Nicole", she said coming near me looking damn cute in her pink gown with a crown on her head.

"Hey princess, you remember me", I said cooing her.

"Yes, my brot-", she was cutt off by a manly voice.

"Sara", I looked upwards and saw Austin coming near us.

"How many times I've said that not to talk to strangers?", He said without noticing me and took her in his arms.

Rudester!!

"Well hello William, she was with me only", I replied and then Austin looked at me.

"Oh, I didn't saw you Anderson and Nial, I see you're also here", Austin replied and Nial just nodded in response.

"Sis", we all were distracted by Kian who was running towards me in a prince dress. Guess, he and Sara are the leads in the play.

"So, finally you came", Julian said and I took Kian in my embrace from her.

"Why are you talking to her sis?", Kian asked frowning addressing Sara.

"Are you this monster's sister Cole?", Sara asked.

"Looks like you guys love each other a lot", Nial said playfully.

"I hate him", Sara said and Kian just mirrored her answer saying He hated her too.

Wow, even I don't like Sara's brother and my baby bro Kian hates his sister, what a coincidence!??

"Austin baby", I heard Ashley coming towards us clicking her heels but frowned on seeing me. I just rolled my eyes.

Why's she needs to be here?

"What's taking you so long babe? Let's go, the play is about to start", Ashley said and they left. Me, Nial, Julian and Kian too followed them to the main hall.

We all were seated in the second row and I saw Rian and Ellie were also here along with Austin and they were settled in the first row. I waited for Cali to show up.

Soon, the play started and we all focussed on the play. It was a fairy tale, where Sara was the princess and Kian the prince. These two were acting so well that for once I almost forgot that they hated each other.

The play went well and everyone appreciated, I was so happy and proud on my baby brother kian.

After the play, I bid good bye to Nial and moved to Cali's car along with Julian and Kian and Cali when someone called me from back.

"Nicole", I heard my name and turned to witness Rian standing at a distance from me.

" You guys go, I just be right back in a moment", I said to Julian and she left with kian and Cali after nodding.

"Rian, yeah, speak up", I replied.

"Umm, I was wondering is that Lone Boy's story true?", He asked.

"What do you think?", I asked folding my arms.

"I don't know, I just wanted to listen it from you", he replied looking at me intensely.

"I guess Ashley had told a lot about him, don't you listen to her? Are you doubting her?", I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"I don't know anything about her, but I just wanted to know it from you", he again said.

"Why?", I replied.

"Because I trust you", he replied and it somehow touched me.

"I don't know Rian. He's someone, I don't know him", I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Would you like to join me in this ball dance party then?", He asked scratching back of his neck.

"Thanks for asking but No. I would prefer to stay at home, sorry", I replied normally.

"Oh, ohkay. As you wish. I gotta go now, meet you tomorrow", he replied maintaining a normal face and went.

"Bie", I said and left and went to Cali's car.

"What took you so long?", Cali asked as soon as I entered the car.

"Nothing, unusual stuff. Let's go", I replied and she started the car.

--------------------------

Hey cupcakes, How's you guys?

How's the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all.
Aana..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.9K 5.9K 41
🏆Featured ×3 Revised edition available on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Amazon and many more retailers near you! ** 22 letters. 24 days. 1 boy. Wha...
15.9K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
801K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...