I Prefer Sir/Miss/Mx Weird (G...

Per Sir_Cipher

Your great uncle decides he wants to live out on the ocean again, which means you and your twin brother have... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
guys....GUYS!!!!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17-1/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
- Bill's Ending -
- Dipper's Ending -

Chapter 11

799 31 106
Per Sir_Cipher

Image by: @// Starfleetrambo (Tumblr)

Key:
(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - Last name
(Y/S) - Your symbol
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother

____________________

(Y/N's POV)

I wonder if that mysterious voice knows what I just did...

"Oh, I do", that same mysterious voice suddenly says.

I look up to see a pale boy, also of my height, with purple and black hair, and dark bags under his vibrant purple eyes. He wore a similar formal black and purple attire as Bill's, but with a black tie and bowler hat floating above his head.

"You're the mysterious voice?", (y/t/b) and I ask at the same time.

The boy nods and opens his mouth to speak up again, but gets interrupted by Bill who groans very loudly.

I feel myself getting annoyed at the mysterious voice boy, but I assume that that emotion is probably just coming from Bill.

"Bill, chill...I feel your anger...", I quietly tell him.

He groans again, "But, it's TAD...why is he HERE???"

The mysterious voice boy rolls his eyes and says, "Because, Bill, he/she/they made the deal with you so I must make sure everything rolls out as fate has planned"

Bill dramatically flings himself on the porch couch and just mumbles 'why must he be here' over and over again....drama queen....

"As I was saying, children, I am what you've been calling me, 'the mysterious voice'. My real name is Tad Strange and I am here to guide you", Tad tells (y/t/b) and I with a small smile.

Bill sits up and scoffs, "you sound like those guardian angels now..."

"Okay, WHAT IS GOING ON!?!! WHO ARE YOU!?!", Ford asks very confused and angry. He's probably extremely worried right now...

"AND HOW DOES MY GREAT NIECE/NIBBLING AND NEPHEW(S) KNOW YOU?!?", grunkle Ben yells out as well.

Tad raises a hand to silence their questions then calmly says, "I am a demon fro-"

"-I aM A DEmOn fRoM", Bill mocks Tad in a squeaky voice...Okay...

Tad closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe then continues, "from a different dimension. I came here-"

"-to cause me mental pain", Bill interrupts Tad yet again.

Tad glances to Bill and says, "that's one way in saying it"

"Hurry it up already I'm standing here in only boxers and a T, let's go", Stan says impatient.

Tad sighs and answers, "Alright, I recently visited (y/t/b) and (y/n) in a dream and briefly warned them of things I see that can and will harm them. I told them there will be tough decisions that must be made. This was one of them"

"WHAT YOU TOLD (Y/N) I WAS GONNA MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM/HERTHEM?!?!", Bill screamed in shock.

Wait, are you telling me he's been planning this???...

"No. I told them that yellow is a dangerous color, though", Tad corrects Bill.

Bill smiles proudly as he says, "I'm taking that as a compliment"

"Wait, wait, wait, so are you protecting (y/n) and (y/t/b) then?", Mabel asks.

"Didn't you say you're a demon?", Dipper asks in suspicion.

Tad shrugs and says, "like I said, I see things that will and can hurt them...they're important pieces to a large puzzle...I can't have them get lost quite yet..."

"You can see into the future?", I ask him with a raised brow.

"Yes all demons can, (y/n), but my type of demon specializes in future gazing", Tad tells me with a small smile.

"Don't brag, TAD, YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!", Bill demands, saying Tad's name in disgust.

I flinch as I feel all Bill's emotions project onto me so I tell him, "Bill, seriously I can feel your anger and jealously, you need to chill like now"

Bill glares at me and says, "I don't care, angel! You made the deal, so DEAL with it". He ends with a chuckle.

"HEY, LISTEN TO MY BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING AND JUST CALM DOWN YOU SADISTIC FREAK", (y/t/b) screams at Bill.

Bill laughs and asks my twin, "why should I, demon child? You should know anger isn't something you can control~", (Y/t/b) looks at Bill angrily and confused, but doesn't say anything else.

"May everyone please calm down and just listen?", Tad asks a tad agitated.

"We're listening, princess", Bill says sarcastically.

Sheesh, what does Bill have against Tad??...

'Everything, Angel, everything', Bill tells me a bit annoyed within my mind.

I don't respond to him and just wait for Tad to talk. Which seems to make Bill's anger rise by the second.

Tad clasps his hands together and speaks, "I see that in the future that something big will happen, something that will change the (L/n) and Pines families dramatically, so I came to guide and protect you all 'till that time arrives"

"What's this 'dramatic something' you speak of? Can we prevent it?", Grunkle Ben asks the demon.

Tad looks to the side of him in thought as he says, "not exactly. You can't prevent such future events from happening, you can only prevent what path you take to get there...it's very important you all choose the right one"

Instead of anger I feel confusion and shock from Bill...

'Hey Bill, do you know what he's talking about?', I ask Bill through his mind.

Silence.

Fine...I guess it's only fair...

"How do we know we can trust what you say...you are a DEMON after all...", Ford cautiously asks.

Tad sighs, but smiles amusingly as he tells Ford, "You can't trust me, Ford. You can't trust any demon. It's in their nature to cheat and lie, so all I can do is try to warn you all of the possible dangers that will happen 'till that 'special event' occurs". Ford looks surprised by Tad's answer and he gets lost in his thoughts.

Dipper coughed to get everyone's attention and asked Tad, "so, uh, how can you look human without making the same deal (y/n) made with Bill?...Unless you've already have?..."

Tad slowly smirks as Bill groans and rests his chin on my head. Tad leans on the porch railing then says, "well, Dipper dear, I'm not a dream demon like Bill Cipher here. I'm a shape shift demon, we can take whatever form we like whenever we like~"

"Shut the fuck up, Tad, this dream demon came closer to conquering this dimension than your shaft shift demon ass ever did!", Bill's anger comes back as he talks to Tad.

Tad's smirk seems to grow larger as he says, "I never cared enough to claim this dimension. Now, any more questions?"

"Yeah, why does Bill hate you so much?", Dipper asks as he raises his hand.

"And why does he call me a 'demon child'?", (y/t/b) asks with an upset look.

"How dare you not guide me to being rich!", Stan says.

"When is this event even occuring?", Ford asks slowly.

"WILL YOU SHAPE SHIFT INTO A UNICORN!?!", Mabel asks with a big smile.

"Why only show up now?", grunkle Ben asks with squinted eyes.

"Why is Bill hugging me so tightly?", I ask confused.

Tad laughs and he gives us all simple answers, "past problems, a dead legend, that's not a question, soon, no, I was waiting for Bill to show up, he's taken quite a liking to you, angel!"

Bill coughs and pushes me away which I barely catch myself from falling onto the ground. Bill then says, "no I haven't, Tad, shut up! Go back to the nightmare dimension or something!"

I feel that Bill's emotions are now mostly embarrassment and anger now...

'You've come in tact with the whole empathy thing quite quickly, haven't you, angel?', Bill asks me within my mind.

Eh, you make it kinda easy, Bill!

Bill hits my shoulder which makes me laugh a bit.

"You two have quickly grown close...", Dipper points out slowly.

Bill smirks and says, "well, pine tree, that's what happens when you're connected emotionally, physically, and spiritually with someone! Don't be to jealous though! I mean you two almost kissed remember?". I start blushing which makes Bill start laughing.

"YOU TWO ALMOST WHAT??!?!", Ford, Stan, grunkle Ben, Mabel, and (y/t/b) all yell.

Dipper and I make eye contact then quickly look away in embarrassment. Oh Gods, this is embarrassing...

'NO ITS NOT, ANGEL, THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!', Bill laughs in my mind.

Fuck you, Bill!

"Oh, I'd love to, But we haven't even went on one date yet, (y/n)!", Bill smirks as I glare and blush at him.

"Stupid demon...", I mutter.

Suddenly Bill goes flying to the ground. (y/t/b) just pounced on him and starts to punch Bill which he only laughs at.

I start hissing and screaming out in pain every time my brother punches Bill and grab parts of my face.

(Y/t/b) stops punching Bill and looks to me and asks, "What? (Y/n), What's wrong?!?"

Bill laughs as he tells (y/t/b), "don't you remember, kid?...Your brother/sister/sibling and I are connected now...whatever he/she/they feels I feel...And whatever I feel he/she/they feels...I'm untouchable~"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.6K 687 16
This happens 5 years after wierdmaggedon and Dipper is seventeen and with her sister in Gravity Falls staying for good. Dipper finds it hard to be g...
28.2K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
7K 367 24
Four years after Weirdmageddon a mysterious boy comes to Gravity Falls for unknown reasons. When the twins come to visit, Dipper is fascinated by thi...
115K 3.4K 11
After 3 years of when Bill has taken over the land of Gravity Falls and has slowly turned it into a kingdom. Now the twins are 15. Lord Cipher is cal...