(The Virtuous Husband) In the...

By Richa_resa

Torn apart like a shrewd cloth was my heart. Left alone with accusations tearing me apart. "Never do us a... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Discontinuation from Wattpad

Chapter 2

3.4K 157 34
By Richa_resa

Allison

I was going to kill someone if this horrible sound didn't come to an end. I groaned between my sheets, pulled the pillow over my head to have to not hear more of that fucking blaring sound that belonged to my alarm.

The alarm did I just say alarm. Fucking Shit!

I threw off the pillow and covers off me and was out of the bed like a bolt hit me. 

"You are a fucking idiot Ally" I reminded myself while running through the room and my alarm still blaring that annoying sound. I just want to pick it up and throw it down the window. I rushed for bath before my mind and hand  would really made me do that. Twenty minutes, these twenty minutes of the freaking shower were really going to cost me a bad first impression. I looked at the clock only to have its hands taunt at me that I was going to be late. I rushed dressing in the clothes that I had laid out last night. Thank god to Lana for reminding me again and again to have them out. I slipped in my flats while picking up my heels to wear later on. I rushed out of the house with my bag, files, and freaking heels.

 "Kill me for being this disorganized people" I muttered under my breath as I waited for the lift to reach my floor. God it was the third floor only, how much time was this fucking old lift gonna take. Before I could start my usual cursing it reached my floor. As soon as the doors open I rushed in while making sure to push the button for the lobby as a maniac.

"You know it won't travel any faster from you pushing that button," A voice said from beside me making me yell like a scary cat. With all my things in one hand and the other over my heart, I looked at the girl who was beside me but now standing far. Soft blonde curls with an angelic face she smiled at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Well I can tell you that her voice was sweet and angelic. I stared at her, admiring the beauty. I bet this girl could be a freaking model or a beauty queen.

"Running Late?" She questioned with raised brows resulting me to snap out of my admiring mode.

"Like a hell of a late with a dangling bad first impression hanging over my head." I huffed out in frustration.

"I don't think it will turn out bad with you looking extremely professional," She told me and I relaxed a bit. We reached the lobby and walked out quick.

"Thanks, I really hope today's go good," I really prayed for it to happen. 

"It will," she said as we stood on the sidewalk while I waited for a freaking empty cab to come. I looked for one only to be disappointed. Why me? Why can't I have all things go right for me on an important day for me?  

"Hey, come on you need to go." The elevator girl said to me with a hand over a cab and door open.

"You don't need it?" I asked quickly

"I don't have to rush to make a good first impression. Now, you go and rock the day." She cheered.

"Thank you!" I rushed inside the cab pushing all my things inside. 

"I am sorry I am Allison, friends call me Ally and you can call me that too." I hastily said.

"I am Christine from flat no. 404 now we will talk later, drop by the evening and right now rush in. You have less time to waste and best of luck!" she was so freaking right. We said bye as the cab drove off. I quickly repeated the address of my new office which I have mugged up hard. Life was so simple four years back with Lana, Rick and everyone else in Florida. Things changed and I did too. Life wasn't fun and games now, I eventually had to grow up and I did. I graduated with my degree in public relations that I dropped in between. I really studied and graduated, it was at times so hard to believe. I moved to New york after Lana's wedding and studied there and now I am here in Seattle to start my life in my new job which was really not much. I just hope not to mess it up. Eric wanted me to start up with his firm but I just wanted to stand on my own legs without favors from anyone. Thanks to God I reached my office building Speculum. Paying the driver I showed my batch to the guards and rushed in. I walked quickly towards the elevators. A man got inside it alone and pushed the button while I yelled to stop. That fucking idiot didn't hear me or was full on ignoring. So I ran towards it and before the gates could close, I  pushed my hands between them and had it opened again. 

"Are you deaf?" I taunted while standing beside him. I really didn't care about the look he might have been giving me. I pushed the button for my floor. Damn, I still hadn't changed in my heels. I am a fucking idiot. I just rushed here in my red flats. Everyone would have thought me to be a walking fashion disaster. Putting down my heels I stepped out of my flats. As I pushed my left foot in my heel I started to lose my balance. I held onto something fast and hard. A ripping sound filled in the lift and my fingers slipping. To save my pathetic ass from falling I clamped my hand over something not caring about it really. I quickened my pace and wore my shoes while crouched down. I stood up with my hand still clamped over that something. Green flaming angry eyes glared at me hard to which I gave him my narrowed eyes. His eyes gazed down to the place where my hand was and mine did too. My eyes went wide and I pulled my hand away at a lightning speed from his lower abdomen. My fingers were fucking clamped over his belt through his blazer. I peeked at him and then at the place where my freaking hand was. I saw the pocket of blazer ripped off. Well, that explains the ripping sound. God, this has got to be the fucking all things goes the wrong way for Ally day. 

"I .. I am really sorry," I stuttered. "Reall...y So...rry" I looked at his angry face and was mesmerized even with that angry look marring his face. There was only one word to describe him, Adonis. Where his eyes were the green of fresh glinting in the sunlight off a leaf of green emerald. His lips were pale and thin and his nose slender and sharp. His tight jaw was an angular shape filled with little stubbles. The elevator pinged on its arrival. I looked up to see it was my floor. I picked up my things and walked with my head down. "Sorry," I muttered once again as I looked at him from head to toe as the doors for the elevators closed. I sighed with a slight shake of my head. Such incidents must have been reserved by the god for only me. I looked at my watch I was late by five minutes. With a great regret and great memories of the worst day of my life, I walked to my cubicle on the floor and got myself settled. My boss and colleagues all paid no heed to me being five minutes late. Some people were late than me and it just didn't matter. God! someone should have told me about it or give me a memo about what was acceptable or not. 

I closed my eyes and those green eyes flashed through my mind. Those eyes, lips face. Oh dear lord! Those raven black hairs, thick and lustrous were calling to me to be held. His appearance alone was so seductive. His perfect lips ripe for the kissing. He was a man of any girl's dreams.   The strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body. I could tell from his well-fitted suit that he had strong arms, a firm chest, and a sexy abdomen. He was an Adonis if compared to the other men whom I had ever laid eyes upon. They all were pale in comparison to him. One look and I bet both women and men swooned at the sight of him no matter their sexual preferences would have been. I can surely say that one word passed from his lips would have had even the straightest of men flushing shades of red that no one ever knew was naturally possible. Adonis. If I saw him again I just might kiss those soft pale lips of his. Corner him and maybe have what people usually say my wicked way with.

"Hi" The friendly voice snapped me out of my daydreaming. I snapped my eyes open with a flustered expression. What the hell was I thinking? God, I was such a slut which I knew I wasn't. A cute brunette stood beside my cubicle. She looked like the innocent type, the sweet one reminding me of Lana.

"Hey," I replied. "Am in trouble?" I asked quickly really not sure about how my day was going to pass after the morning hindrances. She gave me smile and shook her head in no.

"I just wanted to come here and introduce myself. I am Sofia, I am in the cubicle just right in front of yours." She turns showing me her cubicle. "I am really glad that there is another girl here who is actually not the boss." she huffed.

"Well, I am Allison but you can call me Ally, hired as junior program coordinator here. What do you mean by another girl here who is not the boss?" I asked curiously.

"There is kind of less woman here and many of them are our bosses. There are two who are just assistants but they walk with their noses to the sky. I am a junior technical writer who is most of the time chained to my chair and that is why they taunt that it is not a job." she sighed. I understand what she meant. A technical writer wasn't anywhere easy. One mistake and you will be packed home. 

"I get it. It's not easy. Don't worry, I think we can surely make a pact against them. Show me who those two are and I would surely give them a piece of mind or just use some of my best pranks over them. I assure you they are good." She smiled to this. 

"Thanks, that is really good of you but let's not get you in any trouble for a while. We will surely have time for it later on." We talked for a bit more. Okay, not talk I just questioned her about the bosses, who was the cranky one, arrogant and the time for reaching the office. She had told me who to stay away from and who was good. In our department, anyone can be late but by only fifteen minutes what a relief to know. The rest of the day passed on without any hindrance. Got to know my boss, interacted with others at lunch and did the work that was handed over to me. I walked out of my office with a smile and well that was a great thing. I tell you walking out of there on my first day happily it is a really great feeling.

"Hey Ally" Someone called me as I entered the lobby of my building. It was Christine.

"Hey girl, so how did your first day go?" she asked as we got into the elevator. 

"It was good besides one tiny incident," I told her with a small voice.

"You know, I would love to hear about that. Why don't you go and get refreshed and then come up to my apartment? We can talk over dinner if you like? I am in a dire need of a friend who I can feed and talk to. Talking with my cat really gets boring. So what do you say?" She asked with those innocent eyes of hers and I tell you it was really hard to say no to. Well, I can't say no to homemade food and a new friend. I agreed to her plan and went to my apartment to get refreshed. Taking a nice hot shower and dressing casually I made my way to her apartment starving for home cooked food. I should have learned to cook food from Lana would have been great for me.

As I got in the elevator, the morning incident flashed in mind. Those green eyes looking at me angrily, those perfect lips and those thick raven hairs left me hot and wet. Who was he? The mystery man who left high for him. My green eyed Adonis....

..................................................................................................

If anyone missed Ally here she is.

Please let me know your thoughts .

What did you all think?

I guess you know who that devishly looking guy  was?

What do you think of Christine by the way ?

Love you all 😍 😍 😍 😍

Until next update 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
1M 25.3K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
133K 2K 8
" You cheated on me!" She said sobbing bitterly and he was silently looking at her. He asked very calmly," You believed her instead of believing me?"...
770K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...